chicbecause

Actual 1X1 with Sammy

THIS IS AN ACTUAL 1X1 WITH ME AND SAMMY AND THE PURPOSE IS TO BE AS GAY AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

IT'S GONNA BE GREAT.

No, actually we're gonna have a plot, but all we have so far is the words 'GAY BROS'

Edited by chicbecause

HMMMMM.... LEt's just work on characters, and then we'll figure out how we want to torture them.

NAME:

SEX: MALE

ORIENTATION: GAY ASS F*** ((OOPSIE DID I ADD ANOTHER S?))

APPEARANCE: PICTURES MAYBE?

PERSONALITY:

HISTORY:

THEME SONG!!!:

THEME SONG OKAY UHM I GOTTA THINK OH BOY and i'll fill out the sheet soon yess

EDIT: I CAME UP WITH A PLOT IDEA OKAY

Alright okay so. Imagine there are two other dimensions, and one dimension is the human one and one is this dimension full of monsters and magic and is a little bit more technlogically advanced then the human dimension. One character could be in the human dimension, and the other could be in the magic dimension (I was thinking mine could be in the magic one since I have this character who needs a magical place to live) and they could meet one day. Then maybe the human could come over to the magic dimension and the two could idk fight monsters or train in magic or both? Then maybe they could become wanted and run back to the human dimension or something hmm

I dunno, just an idea. My character Max was a former RP character in a roleplay similar to this and I want to use him again sooo

Edited by littlelizzie

Yeah, yeah, YOUR CHARACTER HAS TO HAVE CUTSIE LIL' EARS AND TAIL THAT SHOW HIS EMOTIONS AND HE CANNOT CONTROL.

EDIT; ALSO MAGICAL POWERS THAT SPARKLE.

EDIT; ASLO THE MAGIC INTENSIFIES WITH THE POWER OF GAY FOR MYSTERIOUS PLOT REASONS

Edited by chicbecause

OKAY YEAH THAT WORKS but when he goes to the human dimension they disappear CAUSE EARS IN THE HUMAN DIMENSION WOULD BE WEIRD

You should totally make your character while I take a shower yeah

EDIT WAIT NO MAYBE SPARKLY MAGIC HMMM

Edited by littlelizzie

no, no, noooo. He has to hide them in his pants and wear a hat in the human dimension, so that mY CHARACTER CAN POKE FUN AT HIM AND TEASE HIM AND IT'LL BE CUTE.

NAME: Erin Holwe

APPEARANCE: http://31.media.tumblr.com/651958c78811cae...9g6xgo1_500.jpg

PERSONALITY: He's a pretty cool guy, nothing really ever fazes him. He's always calm and collected and sometimes a bit of a jerk. He doesn't really care what others think about him. He doesn't really have any walls up around his heart and his 'cool guy act' isn't really a facade disguising a heart of gold. He thinks pretending is overrated and he does whatever he wants, if he likes a person, he'll be friends with them, he's actually a pretty open book.

HISTORY: His home life is boring as f***, but at school he was typically the popular kid, who actually didn't really care he was popular. He never had a girlfriend ((or a boyfriend, because he was so far in the closet he found Narnia and was making out with Mr. Tumnus.)) and so naturally he was a prime target for flirtation. He flirted back, but it never went anywhere. When he was 16 and drunk at a party somehow he found himself making out with a dude and so he shrugged and continued kissing the guy. And that's his coming out story. Since then he's dated a little, but never anything serious.

THEME SONG!!!: Bruises and Bitemarks

who sings bruises and bitemarks? ima listen to it but idk who sings it

NAME: Maximus Cerio (just Max or Cerio though)

APPEARANCE: I DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF HIM SO YOU GET A BRIEF DESCRIPTION SORRY-- He has purple hair with a lightly freckled face. His hair falls to his ears and is incredibly fluffy, and he has gray eyes that can also look blue. He has another set of ears that serve absolutely no purpose then to express his emotions and a tail, which again serves no purpuse. His ears and tail are also purple.

PERSONALITY: Max is a curious boy, and he loves to try new types of magic. He's actually quite good at magic, and he loves to show off. He finds other cultures interesting and he likes to watch humans. He likes to read but he doesn't like studying and he admires people who work hard at school. He isn't lazy, but he doesn't really study unless necessary. He's persistent when he wants to be friends with someone he won't leave them alone. He is only just now making it obvious he is gay, and he is actually quite hostile towards people that question him about his sexuality. Right now, in the RP, he is kind of pissed at the world and if you were to ask anyone who knows him what he was like in the past they would say he was a nice boy who was well liked by most people.

HISTORY: Oh boy he's a different race then human well I'll reveal his actual back story later but the one thing you should know about him is that he was secretly dating this super popular guy at school (and it was a HUGE SECRET). Someone saw them holding hands or kissing or something then the secret got out and the super popular boy broke up with Max and now he's pissed and yeah

THEME SONG!!!:

yes me too i like your character their going to get along great maybe

do you want to start or nah

do you want to figure out more plot or setting or what

NO WE START NOW HOW DARE YOU SAMMY THIS IS TO GAY TO WAIT.

Erin walked to school, he always walked because he didn't have a car, but he didn't mind because it was only a block or two. Something on the sidewalk caught his eye. He bent down to pick it up when he was hit by some f***er on a bike and he hit his head on the sidewalk. When he finally got back up, after a terrible spell of dizziness he found himself - ((I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY WHERE HE FOUND HIMSELF. HE'S FINDING HIMSELF IN A MAGICAL LAND THAT WAS NEVER REALLY GIVEN A DESCRIPTION. ALSO THE PORTAL THING SUCKED I KNOW DON'T JUDGE ME.))

HE DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO FIND HIMSELF CHIC THIS IS WHY I SUGGESTED WE DO SETTING DETAILS FDSLAKFJS

Max stared ahead and dragged his feet along the ground. He hated this. He positively hated this. It was cold, and there was snow on the ground. He watched as some other students walked past him and he groaned. They had that stupid skin changing ability. He just had the stupid ears and tail. He didn't even need to express his feelings better. He expressed them just fine without any magical help. He paused when a small circular robot passed in front of him and watched it go into the bushes. He then looked ahead at his tall school and groaned. No, he wasn't going to do this today. He didn't want to go and get mad at everyones stupid questions. He turned to follow after the robot but saw a boy was standing in the bushes, looking lost. "Dude, why are you hiding in the shrubs?" He called to him, deciding to just stay still instead of move. He had no idea what that guy could do. He could be a monster in disguise, for all he knew. He then reconsidered since he didn't think many monsters would be this close to the school.

I WAS EXCITED AND BEHAVING RASHLY OKAY?

Erin blinked, standing up. He looked at his surroundings and blinked some more. People walked around in snow. Snow was normal. People were not. Were they even people? Haha. No. He stared and blinked as people with random colored skin, or wings, or horns, or fur, or fluffy adorable ears and tail walked by him. What the actual f***. Was this a prank? Where'd the snow come from? He heard a voice asking why he was standing in bushes. He looked down. Oh. He was standing in bushes. He glanced around and found the speaker, staring at the cute boy with purple hair and cat ears.

"I think the real question is; why aren't you hiding in the shrubs? The shrubs are the. Place. To. Be. In fact, I think I'm just gonna sit back down in these shrubs and close my eyes and pretend you don't have cat ears... Oh, and a tail. Okay, so, yeah. Later, bro." He said, calmly sitting down.

OKAY CHIC WE CAN JUST MAKE UP THE SETTING AS WE GO ALONG YEAH what would happen if Max just left

Max watched as the boy sat down in the bushes and stepped back as a crowd of people rushed past him. His schoolmates were so annoying. Once the crowd passed, he looked back at the boy. He didn't look like anyone that lived around here. He didn't see any extra body parts, and his skin looked to be a normal color. A thought then occured to Max: could he be a human? No no, that wasn't likely. Humans had only come to his realm once and they died almost instantaneously. His tail flicked up once and he stared at the boy. He was curious.

He walked over to the boy, stepping over a robot that almost tripped him. He quickly realized the robot could tell him the species of the boy and he picked it up, holding it gently. Thankfully they weren't heavy machines. He crouched in front of the boy and pressed down on the robots head, watching as it glowed and extended a wide tube in front of itself. "No matter what you do, I'll still have ears and a tail. Put your arm in this robot." He instructed, staring at the boy. What would he do if he was a human? Would he report him? That would be what a proper civillian would do. He hated being a proper civillian though. If he was a monster, would he fight him? He had his weapon handy, as all students were supposed to, but he didn't feel up to fighting anything now.

Edited by littlelizzie

Erin opened his eyes, finding himself staring into a robot the boy with cat ears was holding and being commanded to put his arm into a tube.

"Uh, yanno, that's nice of you to offer," he started. Wait, was it nice of the cat-boy to offer? "But, I'm pretty cool with just sitting here. Yeah, I'm just gonna sit here for a while, soooo...."

He closed his eyes and waited for Cat-Boy to leave. Cat-Boy did not leave. Erin opened his eyes, and stared at Cat-Boy. Did this kid want to fight? Erin wasn't a violent kid but he also wasn't a I-Am-going-to-stick-my-arm-into-a-tube-because-some-Cat-Boy-said-I-should kid. He stared at the Cat-boy for a little wile longer, studying his face in case he had to identify him in court for robot-harassment or something. Which was totally a thing. The Cat-Boy was actually quite adorable. His hair was all fluffy and it made Erin want to pet him, and it looked so soft. He restrained himself from petting the Cat-Boy and looked at the robot.

"Uhg. Fine." He said, apparently he was a I-Am-going-to-stick-my-arm-into-a-tube-because-some-Cat-Boy-said-I-should kid.

He stuck his arm into the robot tube and looked back up at the Cat-Boy.

Max watched as the boy closed his eyes. What was he doing? Ah, he must be an idiot. That made sense. He then heard someone scream something and looked back towards the sidewalk. What a bunch of idiots. He was surrounded by them. Everywhere he went, there were idiots. He heard the boy agree to putting his arm in the robot and watched as he did so. He then touched a button on the back of the robot and heard a shlk. Yes, stab the boy with your needle. The robot clicked. "Move your arm now." He said calmly, pulling the robot closer to him. He heard the mechanics in the machine work and then watched as a piece of paper printed out on top of it. He set the robot down and watched as it hurried back to the sidewalk, then looked at the paper.

"HUMAN."

He looked at the boy, surprised. There had to be a mistake. No, the robots didn't make mistakes. A human? Seriously, a human? The species he had always read about? The species he watched from his room? The species that got killed if they set foot inside a facility here? He folded the paper and put it in his pocket, then squeezed the boys cheeks together. He felt the warm skin that contrasted with his cold skin and fell backwards, looking around frantically. "Okay. Human." He held his hand up as if saying to stop, and looked at the boy. "No, you can't be here. You'll die. Okay, okay. I'll help. Yeah, okay. Help the human. Then get caught and get killed. Wow, that sucks. Maybe I'll just let the human die. No, then it would weigh on my mind." He rambled and heard some people call his name. "No, gotta go. Okay. Let's leave." He grabbed the boys wrist and stood, pulling him up with him. His ears flattened against his head as he looked back towards the sidewalk and he pulled the human through the bushes. He was so dead if anyone found out about the human. "Just be quiet and follow me." He said, looking back at the boy.

Edited by littlelizzie

((Don't. This is their 1x1, we should watch, but not invade,))

The machine stuck a needle in his arm and despite himself, with all the thoughts about cats, he hissed. Then he felt like an idiot. Then the machine Said he was human.

"No duh."

Then the Cat-Boy started rambling on about how Erin was gonna die and that Cat-Boy would help him but Cat-Boy would die, and then Cat-boy's ears flattened and Erin had only two thoughts in his head. 1)That was adorable 2) those ears were real.

Erin was then pulled to his feet and commanded to follow. Then he realized that he had absof*ckinglutely no clue what was going on. He would have questioned everything and demanded answers form the Cat-Boy, but he'd watched enough movies to know when someone decides to help you with urgency like you are gonna die, just roll with it. So he rolled with it and followed Cat-Boy quietly.

"Yo, can I ask one question. What's your name? If you don't tell me I'll just come up with really embarrassing boyfriend names. Whaddaya say, Pretty-kitty? " He asked quietly, continuing to walk behind the Cat-Boy.

Max looked back at the human when he called him Pretty-kitty and smirked. "Just call me really embarrassing boyfriend names." He said, tripping over a robot. He caught himself before he fell but felt his tail was fluffed up and he stopped walking, listening for any noise. He heard more students coming up the walkway and pulled the human into the small patch of trees off to the side of the school. He continued to drag the human along until he got far enough into the trees that he felt safe letting the boy go. He turned and looked at him, taking notice of his eye color. He then walked around the boy and whispered a spell under his breath, casting an invisibility shroud over the two of them.

He looked back at the boy and crossed his arms. "Answer my questions and I'll let you live." He said, realizing the threat was already lost. He had gone on about helping the human, so why would he kill him now? That didn't make much sense. "First, how are you here? Humans don't just come here. Second, are you sure your one hundred percent sure your human? Third, don't actually call me boyfriend names. I don't need anything to distract from my anger now. And fourth, what's your name?" His ears flicked back and forth and his tail swished along the grass. "Also, what's it like to be a human? Do you guys get snow? Why are you warm blooded? You don't have magic, do you?" He broke a stick off a low hanging branch and held it in his hands, then watched as it grew into a flower. "You can't do stuff like that, right? Did that freak you out? It probably did, didn't it?" He realized he was talking at an incredible pace and quickly closed his mouth. His tail continued to swish along the ground, showing how curious he was.

Erin smiled and continued following. "Alright my little Kitten-Nugget."

He glanced around, watching the world around him. This really was a pretty cool place. Then he was pulled into the trees and his eyes snapped back to the Cat-Boy. He looked over the back of him((DAT ASS)), mostly human except for the fluffy tail he, again, had to restrain himself from petting. They stopped walking and the Cat-Boy said some sort of magical s*** before turning to him and asking questions.

"Um, I ave no clue why I'm here, I was walking to school. And I'm pretty sure I'm human. Like, I know I'm a lot cooler then most people but- Oh, my name is a closely guarded family secret, but you can just call me embarrassing boyfriend names instead, okay Friskies?" He said with a wink.

Then the Cat boy asked even more questions and his tail started swishing and it was the cutest thing.

"Um, it kinda has the general f*ckery of any existence. We get snow, but not where I live, it's too hot. Warm blooded-ness is pretty nice so we can exist in different climates. Uh... yes. We have magic. We have schools where you study magic. Hogwarts and Pigfarts. Except Pigfarts is on mars, so..."

Max stared at the human as he answered most of his questions. So he mostly human. Okay. That was cool. Yeah, he found a human. No biggy. "You have magic in the human realm? But everything I read about humans say they don't." Max put his hand to his chin and thought for a moment. This is really cool. I'm totally freaking out. A human. There's a human right here, in front of me. And he's totally attractive too. But I feel like he's lying about something. Why would his species need to survive in a different climate? Surely the human realm can provide the proper temperatures for them to live in? Maybe not... Also, Mars? That's a planet to the humans. And Pigfarts just sounds stupid. Don't believe him on that. He didn't realize his tail and ears were flicking back and forth and he looked at the human.

"So you have a name but won't tell me what it is? Also, no. I'm not calling you boyfriend names. A relationship just ended that sucked and I am not going to call a human any other names then his own." He emphasized human, still not over the fact the boy in front of him was a human. This was like finding out aliens existed. Like finding out that video games and books were just different universes. "If you tell me your name then I'll tell you mine. Although some people already said it." He thought back to the people who had walked past him and the human earlier, going on about how he would be late to class. Whatever. Class was stupid. Although the human was going to school before he got here. Maybe human school was cooler then his school.

Edited by littlelizzie