AwesoMan30000

Geometry Dash

Geometry Dash is an almost retro-style adventure through a blocky (nothing like minecraft though) course. It combines the features of other games (such as FlappyBird, Wave Wave, and most notably The Impossible Game) and the product is the game.

I've beaten all the main levels except 11, 14, 15, 16 and 18 so far. And don't get me started on the 4 million other levels

My username is MuzikBike848, be sure to check my levels out.

I cleared all official levels. (including clubstep and TOE2.) and get all seceret coins except third one in clubstep and first, second one in TOE2.(just collected all of them in now.) It isn't seceret that I took 7 months to clear clubstep.

My current stats in Jan.18 is this.

Edited by sh20000sh

blink.gif

This. Thread. wub.gifwub.gif

I LOVE Geometry Dash.

I'll get a pic of my stats later, but here they are written out: (I'll get proof later)

Username is gusearth1

Currently I am using the 300 stars cube, the 35 Coins Ball, 5 Map Packs Ship, the 20 Coins UFO, and Orange Primary color and Cyan Secondary color.

Stereo Madness - 3 Coins

Back On Track - 3 Coins <-- One of my favorite songs!

Polargeist - 3 Coins

Dry Out - 3 Coins

Base After Base - 3 Coins

Can't Let Go - 3 Coins

Jumper - 3 Coins

Time Machine - 0 Coins

Cycles - 0 Coins

xStep - 1 Coin

Clutterfunk - 0 Coins

Theory of Everything - 1 Coin <-- One of my favorite levels and songs!

Electroman Adventures - 3 Coins <-- One of my favorite levels and songs!

Clubstep - 70% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Electrodynamix - 71% <-- Call me bandwagon, but I love this song too!

Hexagon Force - 1 Coin <-- Love the song and level!

Blast Processing - 3 Coins <-- One of my favorite songs!

Theory of Everything 2 - 41% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Total Jumps: 212,090

Total Attempts: 20,603

Collected Stars: 394

Completed Levels: 15

Completed Online Levels: 246

Completed Demon Levels: 1

Collected Secret Coins: 37

Completed Map Packs: 6

(I completed the Beginner, Sapphire, Remix 1, Stereo, Phoenix, and Power packs.)

Liked/Disliked levels: 222

Rated levels: 196

Players Destroyed: 211

Check out my first ever legitimate level: ID 33557733, called NeoExistence, rated Harder, and the song is The Beginning of Time by DJ Nate. (Abandoned project.)

I am currently working on 3 other levels that haven't been uploaded yet.

Electroman Part 2, using the second half of Electroman Adventures

Tuxedo Rampage, using Cane Swinging by F777

Broken Fantasy, a collaboration with aP-pLe (Probably don't know him, he's my friend), using Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9.

Beat that God forsaken piece of feces called Clutterfunk a while ago now, time to focus on Clubstep

Beat that God forsaken piece of feces called Clutterfunk a while ago now, time to focus on Clubstep

You may be better to focus on hexagon force first. (I'm sorry if you beat it already.)

Edited by sh20000sh

You may be better to focus on hexagon force first. (I'm sorry if you beat it already.)

Actually, I think that Theory of Everything is easier than Hexagon Force. (If you haven't beaten it already) And then after those two, Electrodynamix, Clubstep, and then ToE II.

Lol I only have lite version. I only finished the first two (I think it is called Stereo Madness and can't remember the other).

Edited by SULDhasno

Lol I only have lite version. I only finished the first two (I think it is called Stereo Madness and can't remember the other).

Think it's called Back on Track.

Who thinks that RobTop is going to put Cycles in the lite version come update 2.0?

Also who's excited for Deadlocked by F-777 and something else by Waterflame? And new Wave Icons, New blocks, New portals, Dragons *Passes Out*

Nice!

*le updated stats*

Username is gusearth1

Currently I am using the 800 stars cube, the 35 Coins Ball, 700 stars Ship, the 45 Coins UFO, Orange Primary color and Cyan Secondary color, and I have the 10 map packs glowing thing.

Stereo Madness - 3 Coins

Polargeist - 3 Coins

Dry Out - 3 Coins

Can't Let Go - 3 Coins

Jumper - 3 Coins

Time Machine - 3 Coins

Cycles - 1 Coin

xStep - 1 Coin

Clutterfunk - 0 Coins

Theory of Everything - 2 Coins <-- One of my favorite levels and songs!

Clubstep - 78% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Electrodynamix - 97% <-- Call me bandwagon, but I love this song too!

Theory of Everything 2 - 58% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Total Jumps: 381,904

Total Attempts: 36,028

Collected Stars: 877

Completed Online Levels: 445

Completed Demon Levels: 8

Collected Secret Coins: 47

Completed Map Packs: 11

Liked/Disliked levels: 813

Rated levels: 313

Players Destroyed: 226

My levels:

NeoExistence - ID 3355773 - Rated harder. (Unfinished and abandoned) Music: The Beginning of Time by DJ-Nate

Broken Fantasy - ID 6016961 - Rated Hard. Please rate this level 4-5 stars! It's a collab between me and my friend, aP-pLe. Hopefully it can get featured? Music: Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9

Evolution of GMD - ID N/A - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This is a level that goes through all the updates of geometry dash, slowly adding in features. I've gone from 1.0 to 1.6, and I plan to go all the way to 2.0. Music: Dance of the Violins by F-777

Sear ("Sear" is just a temporary name) - ID N/A - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This was just an experiment level at first, but it turned out well, so I continued it. Music: Nine Circles by NK

Blue Velvet - ID NA - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This is a collab between my and aP-pLe, hopefully my first Insane/Demon level. Music: Blue Velvet by DJ-Janer

I haven't got the full version yet. I am sooooo bad at it though. My brother is the one that gets all the secret coins and 100%. I like Back On Track the most.

Edited by kurapika123456

I haven't got the full version yet. I am sooooo bad at it though. My brother is the one that gets all the secret coins and 100%. I like Back On Track the most.

Same. The free version was making me rage, though, after I beat all of them (I went back to gather the Secret Coins, and then I gave up.)

I tried this game, and wow I am so bad at it it's ridiculous !

I tried this game, and wow I am so bad at it it's ridiculous !

Haha, xd.png. I couldn't beat the first level when I first started, but with a lot of practice, you'll get better really fast.

2.0 released! Currently reached 90% at geometry dominator.

Edit:Currently cleared geometry dominator with 3 secret coins and deadlock... is a demon level.

Edited by sh20000sh

Nice!

*le updated stats*

Username is gusearth1

Currently I am using the 800 stars cube, the 35 Coins Ball, 700 stars Ship, the 45 Coins UFO, Orange Primary color and Cyan Secondary color, and I have the 10 map packs glowing thing.

Stereo Madness - 3 Coins

Polargeist - 3 Coins

Dry Out - 3 Coins

Can't Let Go - 3 Coins

Jumper - 3 Coins

Time Machine - 3 Coins

Cycles - 1 Coin

xStep - 1 Coin

Clutterfunk - 0 Coins

Theory of Everything - 2 Coins <-- One of my favorite levels and songs!

Clubstep - 78% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Electrodynamix - 97% <-- Call me bandwagon, but I love this song too!

Theory of Everything 2 - 58% <-- One of my favorite songs!

Total Jumps: 381,904

Total Attempts: 36,028

Collected Stars: 877

Completed Online Levels: 445

Completed Demon Levels: 8

Collected Secret Coins: 47

Completed Map Packs: 11

Liked/Disliked levels: 813

Rated levels: 313

Players Destroyed: 226

My levels:

NeoExistence - ID 3355773 - Rated harder. (Unfinished and abandoned) Music: The Beginning of Time by DJ-Nate

Broken Fantasy - ID 6016961 - Rated Hard. Please rate this level 4-5 stars! It's a collab between me and my friend, aP-pLe. Hopefully it can get featured? Music: Chaoz Fantasy by ParagonX9

Evolution of GMD - ID N/A - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This is a level that goes through all the updates of geometry dash, slowly adding in features. I've gone from 1.0 to 1.6, and I plan to go all the way to 2.0. Music: Dance of the Violins by F-777

Sear ("Sear" is just a temporary name) - ID N/A - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This was just an experiment level at first, but it turned out well, so I continued it. Music: Nine Circles by NK

Blue Velvet - ID NA - Not Published. (Unfinished WIP) This is a collab between my and aP-pLe, hopefully my first Insane/Demon level. Music: Blue Velvet by DJ-Janer

Wow, My stats have changed a lot since then. UPDATES TIME

I have all coins on all levels except Deadlocked

2,332 Stars

78 Coins

34 Demons

I also have a YouTube channel now yay

youtube.com/c/GeometryDashGusearth1IsBae

Geometry Dash: Meltdown released a few days ago! It's got 3 levels!

I completed them all and got all secret coins :3