TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Whew! Glad TJ fixed that confirmation notice. I now have my silver shimmer all confirmed. Now it's just the agonizing wait for it to appear on my scroll. I already reserved the code Fairy for her. High hopes that I get my code. But even if I don't I'll love her to pieces anyway. <3

I am thinking I must have a really, really unlucky username. Been playing for 6 years, entered every raffle, and not a sausage. Nada. Zilch.

So I can't understand why anybody could be unhappy with whichever raffle prize they ended up with. Are you kidding me? YOU WON. Who cares if it's a tinsel when you were hoping for a shimmer. Or it's a bronze when you were hoping for a silver.

Prize dragons on here are like the Holy Grail. People dream of getting one .... ANY one.

If I catch anybody complaining about winning a prize, I will cyber slap them

I am thinking I must have a really, really unlucky username. Been playing for 6 years, entered every raffle, and not a sausage. Nada. Zilch.

So I can't understand why anybody could be unhappy with whichever raffle prize they ended up with. Are you kidding me? YOU WON. Who cares if it's a tinsel when you were hoping for a shimmer. Or it's a bronze when you were hoping for a silver.

Prize dragons on here are like the Holy Grail. People dream of getting one .... ANY one.

If I catch anybody complaining about winning a prize, I will cyber slap them

Nobody is complaining about winning, they are simply stating that they didn't get the one they MOST wanted. It's the same thing as with snow angels - most people love the ones they have, but it doesn't mean they wouldn't rather have another one. Winners are allowed to express that sentiment without being told off for being ungrateful.

I will cyber slap them

Chuckled when I read "cyber slap"

I dunno. It just sounds funny to me. laugh.gif Hah. Cyber slap.

Chuckled when I read "cyber slap"

I dunno. It just sounds funny to me. laugh.gif Hah. Cyber slap.

Yeah, it's a pretty harmless threat lol.

One last congrats for all the lucky winners, and I'm off to bed as well. ^.^ Yall have a wonderful night! I think I shall lurk around here for the next two weeks in the {futile} hope that some of that luck might rub off on me. xd.png

Beat you Rose Red. I have been playing for 7 years (Aug. 2008) and have never won anything. I have better luck at playing Bingo in my apartment than I do here. rolleyes.gif As for shimmer or tinsels I have enough bronze, gold and silvers. So would want a different colored one like purple or blue rather than any of the above. Orange too would be neat.

I'm glad the confirmation was finally fixed! Now I don't have to worry anymore, and instead just have to anxiously wait.

I'm also a little glad it was broken at first since I changed my mind about codes three times. But the one I settled on I'm really really happy with. Crossing my fingers I get it!

Beat you Rose Red. I have been playing for 7 years (Aug. 2008) and have never won anything. I have better luck at playing Bingo in my apartment than I do here. rolleyes.gif As for shimmer or tinsels I have enough bronze, gold and silvers. So would want a different colored one like purple or blue rather than any of the above. Orange too would be neat.

New colours would be awesome.

Would give me something else to cry over when I miss out lol

I've been playing for seven years too smile.gif (also a 2008 user) I have been around for every single raffle and completed them to full as well and didn't happen to win any of them until this one. It's all up to chance and I guess lady luck decided to smile on me. Don't be discouraged guys. Who knows next year could be your year. There is always the re-draw too. Nearly every year there are a few people who never claim. You never know! smile.gif

I don't mind the tinsels at all. I think they make some lovely lineages. Literally the only reason I wish I had gotten a bronze shimmer instead was because the code I want would work better for a shimmer. xd.png I didn't want a gold shimmer because it's almost too bright, and a silver shimmer would be the wrong colour entirely. I'd rather have my bronze tin than a silver of either, so it's definitely not the worst breed for my code. I'm totally stoked either way. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I can't stop grinning. It made being miserably ill all through the holidays much more tolerable, and I might not have managed to get all my entries in if I had been busy with holiday stuff. Instead, I was at home, ill, and feeling stupidly sorry for myself while I played the game. It seems to be every time I am thinking, "Woe is me!" there is a good reason for my woe. rolleyes.gif I should just stop woe-ing.

Edited by harlequinraven

I don't mind the tinsels at all. I think they make some lovely lineages. Literally the only reason I wish I had gotten a bronze shimmer instead was because the code I want would work better for a shimmer. xd.png I didn't want a gold shimmer because it's almost too bright, and a silver shimmer would be the wrong colour entirely. I'd rather have my bronze tin than a silver of either, so it's definitely not the worst breed for my code. I'm totally stoked either way. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I can't stop grinning. It made being miserably ill all through the holidays much more tolerable, and I might not have managed to get all my entries in if I had been busy with holiday stuff. Instead, I was at home, ill, and feeling stupidly sorry for myself while I played the game. It seems to be every time I am thinking, "Woe is me!" there is a good reason for my woe. rolleyes.gif I should just stop woe-ing.

Please breed a 2nd gen for yourself and create a "woe" line. LOLOL

I've been playing for seven years too smile.gif (also a 2008 user) I have been around for every single raffle and completed them to full as well and didn't happen to win any of them until this one. It's all up to chance and I guess lady luck decided to smile on me. Don't be discouraged guys. Who knows next year could be your year. There is always the re-draw too. Nearly every year there are a few people who never claim. You never know! smile.gif

Things to do before next year's raffle

- Bake TJ some cookies

-Wear an "I Love TJ" t-shirt

-Dress up as a dragon and sing TJ's favourite song for him

-Get a TJ tattoo

-Send a large sack of money to TJ

Alas, there were no emails waiting for me. (I didn't even have spam mail for once!) My custom code shall have to wait another year.

Can't wait to see what 600 new shinies in circulation will look like!

Please breed a 2nd gen for yourself and create a "woe" line. LOLOL

That is an amazing idea! Ahaha! I would need to make it with a breed known for causing disasters or trouble. xd.png

That is an amazing idea! Ahaha! I would need to make it with a breed known for causing disasters or trouble. xd.png

Too bad they can't breed with Pygmy breeds xd.png Misfit Pygmies would fit the bill!

Off to bed now. Work again in the am. Night DC!

Edited by Reidragon

@Reidragon: Glad to see you won! Congrats! biggrin.gif

My fool proof plan for a prize dragon next year:

1. Learn to draw

2. Learn to sprite

3. Sprite new prize dragon

4. ???

Welp, I lost again. Oh well. At least I'll be catching my 100th CB GW today. xd.png Then, I'll start breeding my wyverns so I can finally get my PB 7th even gen.

I would have loved a gold or silver tinsel, though. *really hope I am a re-draw* It would be really neat if they released a sky blue version of the tinsel and lavender version of the shimmer. That would be pretty. smile.gif

Congrats to the winners!

Things to do before redraw:

-Get some sort of lucky object

-Pray to RNGesus

-Donate to dragon cave

-Stalk this thread and have some luck rub off on you.

I know the backup winners have already been drawn, but meh. Maybe luck goes back in time tongue.gif

It made being miserably ill all through the holidays much more tolerable, and I might not have managed to get all my entries in if I had been busy with holiday stuff. Instead, I was at home, ill, and feeling stupidly sorry for myself while I played the game.

I spent most of the morning of December 22nd in the bathroom with violent stomach bug. Then my dad and brother joined me. 8D

And when we thought it was all gone? My other brother threw up in /church/ on Christmas Eve. Then we got to spend Christmas worrying if the other kids and/or mom would get sick as well, as she did not feel well at all.

Fun stuff. lD;;

But then Christmas turned out pretty fun all the same. Still, wish I also had a Prize to show for my Christmas related illness fun. tongue.gif

Been here since 2008 as well and still never won any of the raffles. But that's perfectly alright honestly. I've never been very lucky when it comes to raffles anyway, lol. tongue.gif

Anyway, just wanted to congratulate all of you that won something! I can't wait to see all of the pretty lineages you'll make. smile.gif

Since 2008. No luck but hey. Don't expect anything. I was hoping though...

I just wanted my Dwarf dragon.

Well there is still hope for a re-draw for those who don't confirm there prize with TJ..one can hope right. tongue.gif

i just realized something that made me feel immensely better about not winning any prize dragons.

1. now i have a legitimate chance at getting that 2nd gen Gold Shimmer i want to complete my collection, and possibly getting 2nd gen tinsels after all this time.

2. it doesn't matter if i have a rare CB dragon, because unlike the majority of users on DC, i actually have a real live dragon to care for and love me.

so lots of love to my little beardie dragon girl Gypsy, who is more precious to me than all the CB Golds, Shimmers, Neglecteds AND Hollies, and she is currently cuddling with me after a nice warm bath.

user posted image

Edited by CrystalSetsuna