TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

HM = "Honorable Mention"

In past raffles, the Honorable Mention winners would get "non-prize dragon'" prizes

They could pick any in-cave dragon, or a CB hybrid, or any Christmas dragon, or a Frill.

oh! *facepalm*

thanks for clearing things out Solar xd.png

Good luck everyone =]

Good luck everyone :3 !

Even though I am really happy that we will have a great amount of winners this year, I am a bit sad by the lack of HMs =/.

Especially since the past HM babies (i.e. 2nd gens) could go up "in demand and price" now.

I hope that the HM makes a come back next year, with the same rules as now:

No trading, no down,- or upgrading = accept or deny your win.

The non-trading rule is also a nice new thing to see, because some newbies may be hunted down to trade their egg, without them really knowing how "precious" these eggs are.

Plus, I really hope the code choice is still available this year as well o3o.

Edited by Shichibi

Thanks TJ and Good Luck everyone. smile.gif

Even though I know I'm not going to win I'm still going be checking my email frantically and I can't bring myself to fill my empty egg slots. rolleyes.gif

I too am glad about the no trade rule. If I ever did win I'd say no anyway. Or demand something so unreasonable that the person would run away. tongue.gif

Edited by Cireth

Weird, I had a dream last night I won haha. Hope it turns out that I'm a clairvoyant. tongue.gif I'm happy to see an increase in winners though. Thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

I had a dream that the Thuwed list was open and as I tried to hurry and fill out the form it got longer and longer. THEN at the end it wanted my payment info --- and then gave the choice to buy shimmers and tinsels. blink.gif

Thanks TJ and Good Luck everyone. smile.gif

Even though I know I'm not going to win I'm still going be checking my email frantically and I can't bring myself to fill my empty egg slots. rolleyes.gif

I too am glad about the no trade rule. If I ever did win I'd say no anyway. Or demand something so unreasonable that the person would run away. tongue.gif

Why would you say no? Just curious... unsure.gif

Why would you say no? Just curious... unsure.gif

I think they mean they'd say no to trading a CB Prize if they won, not to winning one!

You do realize that people sign up for this site probably everyday right? wink.gif It's natural for it to increase? But then again I'm sure you all would complain if the increase didn't happen. xd.png

Yeah sure it's natural for it to increase, but last year was 150 winners compared to it being quadrupled this year (4x). I may not have the statistics, but I'm pretty sure our amount of members weren't increased that much >.>; Not complaining about the increase though, but just a bit sad there's not HMs <___< I was hoping for some Geodes/Bluna/Male Hellhorse winners D:

I think they mean they'd say no to trading a CB Prize if they won, not to winning one!

Personally if I won (very big if, I know lD) and it wasn't a silver shimmer, I was going to see if I could trade with another prize owner who preferred whatever I got instead... both super slim chances I know, but still made me go "aw!" at the new rule. xd.png

Thanks for the info and good luck to everyone =)

I'm a bit disappointed, though, that there aren't any HMs this year =/

Wow that's quite an increase. I hope I might be able to win for once. I'd love a gold or silver Shimmerscale. Bit sad at the no HM. I'd also love to win a CB Holly.

I really like the idea of simplifying things so you can add more and ways to prevent a lot of the complaints and cheats. That aside, if there are no HMs, often TJ has a reason and that might be that he will do something special with HMs in the future on their own.

Personally, I would like it if you could trade the prize egg AMONG other prize winners. Im pretty sure there are some people that favor certain color over another or eastern over western. Like me tongue.gif I really would love a silver Shimmerscale

Edited by Shirubia

Thanks for the info and good luck to everyone. biggrin.gif

I´m not very lucky in my life with winning something but I whish all of you the best and I will cross my fingers for you.

Personally if I won (very big if, I know lD) and it wasn't a silver shimmer, I was going to see if I could trade with another prize owner who preferred whatever I got instead... both super slim chances I know, but still made me go "aw!" at the new rule. xd.png

Silver Shimmers are my favorite, too. smile.gif

Ultimately, though... Winning a prize versus not winning one? I'd accept whichever one it is. tongue.gif

Edited by SolarCat

Why would you say no?  Just curious...  unsure.gif

I'd say no to trading the CB Prize. Of course I'd accept the prize if I won. biggrin.gif

Piece of advice to people; hide your scrolls now. If you don't win you can unhide them. If you do no one will know if you've won or not and you won't get flooded with PMs.

Edited by Cireth

Thank you TJ for the update! I hope I win this time.

blink.gif 6 ... 600 new lines to collect

user posted image

Best post in this thread, hands down.

And best of luck collecting to those of you who will try!

-vibrates-

600 winners o3o. I've only won something by default (only one in the age group xd.png) but I'm super excited for all the future winners.

I'd say no to trading the CB Prize. Of course I'd accept the prize if I won. biggrin.gif

Piece of advice to people; hide your scrolls now. If you don't win you can unhide them. If you do no one will know if you've won or not and you won't get flooded with PMs.

Oh ok. Makes sense! I can't imagine anyone who plays this game NOT wanting a prize dragon. Hehe.

And good idea to hide scrolls. ninja.gif

Best post in this thread, hands down.

And best of luck collecting to those of you who will try!

Ditto!

I'm really excited about all of this xd.png I know my chances are slim (I generally don't win anything, ever), but there's still hope, right?

I agree that it's a bit sad we won't be able to get HMs this year, but I'd prefer a CB prize to a HM, so if TJ decided to replace the HMs with more Prizes, I'm all for it laugh.gif

I also really approve of the Prizes not being tradable. It's always frustrating to us who are not able to catch a ton of CB Golds and make a couple of NDs to add to that, to see people trading their Prizes away.

If they don't want their Prize, they should just decline it, right? Same goes for abandoning the egg...

And while I'd love to get a Silver or Gold Shimmer, I'd be satisfied enouhj to get any Prize at all, no need to trade it.

Crossing my fingers for all of you (and for myself as well)

Thanks for the info TJ! And good luck to everyone!

Probably very slim chances, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but... *crosses fingers*