TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Right now, I'm just waiting on people to accept my gifts so I can go catch some more rares in hopes of trading them for something decent on Dragonmarket

Edited by MiniatureCowgirl

No luck - No win for me...

But Many, many congrats to all 600 winners! May your dragons always breed true!

MORE RAFFLE

~ For all Non-Winners~

4th gen Silver Shimmer with Purple One-Way-Ticket

4th gen Gold Tinsel with Terrae One-Way-Ticket

2nd gen Avatar from Gold One-Way-Ticket

Shining 6th gen PB Gold One-Way-Ticket

4th gen Bronze Tinsel x Copper spiral One-Way-Ticket

4th gen Silver Tinsel x Magma, Spriters Alt One-Way-Ticket

Edited by Becka

sad.gif I'll be stuck with my messy inbred shimmers and tinsels...

(But I still love them! wub.gif I love all my dragons, regardless of rarity. wub.gif)

sad.gif I'll be stuck with my messy inbred shimmers and tinsels...

(But I still love them! wub.gif I love all my dragons, regardless of rarity. wub.gif)

We can always try this Christmas! cool.gif

Congrats dragon ghost!! for anyone just waking up and the guide for the winners~

Thank you very much for putting this here, its useful. Especially things about hiding scroll etc biggrin.gif

Yay, Im sooo happy. Are there any other polish people who won, like me?

Oh my goodness, I think I've won…!

At least, that's what the raffle page tells me. I haven't actually received the email (yet).

Hope that doesn't affect anything? Then again, it might just not be sent yet. o-o

I think I'm going to be fretting over this until I actually have the little critter on my scroll. It's so exciting!

Given that I've never won any sort of raffle or lottery before, I'm more than a little shocked by this.

(And before my inbox blows up, please don't message me about prize breedings at this time - I don't even have the dragon yet!)

At least, that's what the raffle page tells me. I haven't actually received the email (yet).

Hope that doesn't affect anything? Then again, it might just not be sent yet.  o-o

I think I'm going to be fretting over this until I actually have the little critter on my scroll. It's so exciting!

Given that I've never won any sort of raffle or lottery before, I'm more than a little shocked by this.

(And before my inbox blows up, please don't message me about prize breedings at this time - I don't even have the dragon yet!)

See, that's just why I wanted a prize! Not just for a pretty sprite, but for the cool trade offers I'd undoubtedly get.

Edited by Niyaka

Hope that doesn't affect anything? Then again, it might just not be sent yet. o-o

Whatcha win? ^^ If you don't mind me asking...

Congrats! Now that's a first, I think!

Have you checked your spam folder?

All I want is a second gen silver prize from Mistletoe or Bronze from Desipis. sad.gif guess I'll have to wait till next year...

Hope that doesn't affect anything? Then again, it might just not be sent yet.  o-o

Congratulations - I don't think that affects anything, as TJ states in the first post e-mails just might take a while to get sent. (:

I didn't even check my email when I saw this, I just clicked on the raffle link, figuring that would get the disappointment over with sooner...

AND I WONNNNNNN

Ohhhhh my gosh. <3 I was really, really not expecting that. I won a bronze shimmerscale and it's SO BEAUTIFUL and I just made everyone in my family high-five me for reasons that they don't understand. biggrin.gif

Huge congratulations to all the other winners! And to everybody who didn't win this year, I hope you get lots of gorgeous 2nd gens now that there are all these new CB prizes in circulation!

Congrats! Now that's a first, I think!

Have you checked your spam folder?

Thank you! And yes, I have - there aren't any new messages whatsoever.

I guess it doesn't matter too much, as it sounds like the email just tells you to visit the raffle page?

ETA: I'll keep an eye out just in case it's a little late in arriving.

Edited by DarkDagger

Congratulations!! Please check this guide for a few tips. Raffle Winners' Guide

Any current winners feel free to PM me if you wanna talk, have any questions, or for whatever. I'll gladly lend an ear~

I wonder why it takes you to the Holiday gifts page? That seems odd, rather than a confirmation.

W-w-what, no way! Everyone knows that page isn't accurate until the emails send! That's totally why mine doesn't say I've won yet... xd.png

(Haha, congrats! You should be fine even if you don't get the email, also!)

For the hopefuls: Page to check if you've won

For the winners: Raffle Winners' Guide

Bumping for anyone waking up and for all the excited prize winners to check the guide~! Congrats to all of you and feel free to contact me if you want to talk, squee, or have any questions~ I wanna help as best as I can seeing as so many kind users helped me when I won~

I didn't have luck in this. Anyway, congrats!

Edited by Rowan

Hum~ I didn't win this year, and I'm a bit glad I didn't either, ahaha. I play so inconsistently I'd never be able to get 2gens out regularly. Big congrats to all winners!

On the other hand, my close friend won! ✌ ◜㍕◝ ✌

*is happy for her*