TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I'm creating a harem of every female of every breed available for my Lord Myst, and with new winners, its very possible :3 You'll be the first to get a shiny from Myst x Tangar when it happens~

What's a Tangar line?

Didn't win this year, drat! Hopefully next year?

Congrats to those who did, I envy you. My plan for unique rare breeding will just have to wait another year, I suppose.

ANNNNNND I'm a loser - again - for the fifth time. Too bad 2gens are so expensive. Yeh, 'grats winners.

What's a Tangar line?

My dream. X3

A prize bred with a Gold Horned Tangar.

What's a Tangar line?

A prize lineage with Gold Horned Tangar dragons wink.gif

Edited by Niyaka

yeah, it's only my 7 years playing DC.. honestly, I'm cursing my luck in raffle lol. oh well, try harder xd.png

Congrats anyway.

I'm creating a harem of every female of every breed available for my Lord Myst, and with new winners, its very possible :3 You'll be the first to get a shiny from Myst x Tangar when it happens~

Ya do a female Swallowtail yet? I can imagine it would look wonderful wub.gif

Ya do a female Swallowtail yet? I can imagine it would look wonderful wub.gif

Not yet but planning to ;D One of everything. I wana get real lucky and summon my 2nd GoN to breed with myst.

Kinda why I was a little bummbed about no HM since a female CB Hybrid would have made an awesome mate xd.png

Edited by AnanoKimi

ok never won before..Ya me!

but..I made my choice and clicked the link and it sent me to the gifts page. How long before the egg shows up on my scroll?

but..I made my choice and clicked the link and it sent me to the gifts page. How long before the egg shows up on my scroll?

A few weeks. expect it around Feb if not a little before since its two week for any winners to respond before back ups are contacted and 2 weeks for them to respond.

Congrats!

About 2-3 weeks I'd guess.

Well, I don't think I won anything but I didn't expect much. I am excited to see who did win ^^

Didn't win again...oh well, didn't really expect to win anyway.

Congrats to the winners.

user posted image

Pretty much me right now. All he half assed plans ruined xd.png

( starts making a special nest for the new egg..soft fleece and a nice heating pad to make it welcome)

Great-thanks