600 winners

Me:

user posted image

Myself:

user posted image

I:

user posted image

Me:

600! can you believe it?!?! I mean 600!!! Take a closer look my fellow personalities...

user posted image...closer! user posted image

Myself:

This is so exciting that I could fart rainbows! Uhh and just imagine how much fun it will be to try to find all the codes for the wiki!

user posted image

Me:

Finding all the codes?

user posted image

Myself:

Yes! So much fun and do you know what else?

user posted image

I want one of those 600 shinies!

user posted image

I:

*stopped listening when she heard that this means to collect 600 codes*

user posted image....

user posted image....

user posted image

I know this post is a massive image bomb but I couldn't restrain me, myself and I from sharing this. xd.png

Edited by Nyastara

Personally, I would like it if you could trade the prize egg AMONG other prize winners. Im pretty sure there are some people that favor certain color over another or eastern over western. Like me tongue.gif I really would love a silver Shimmerscale

I would just be glad to win something... ANYTHING!

It would be a first, in all my years of playing DC. tongue.gif

hahaha Nyastara, I agree with you.

Maybe you could do a trophy for this huge number of prizes. A medal with 600 written on it? laugh.gif

...I'm loving this post just for the Road to El Dorado gifs.

Miguel and his lute. poptartFINALTINY.gif

EDIT: ...Now I want the DVD of that movie. Time to raid the Internet for the dual-audio Finnish/English version~

Edited by Beldarius

Awww I never win those -checked mail and spam- Play ea year and no win so far -sad-

Congrats to all those that won tho! thumbs_up.png

The mails for this year haven't been sent yet wink.gif

Count me among those who are going to miss the HM prizes, specifically the CB hybrids. Not because I think I could win one, but I do love having them in lineages...

I'm going to miss them too. I would love to have a CB hybrid. ^^' They are more unique than the Shimmers and Tinsels, imo.

Oh well, good luck and break a leg, everyone.

hahaha Nyastara, I agree with you.

Maybe you could do a trophy for this huge number of prizes. A medal with 600 written on it? laugh.gif

I know. I know!

I am just SO excited!

AND I also dream of owning one of those 600 Shinies.

I"m going to miss the HMs too, I always figured I'd ask for a CB Soulpeace if I won. Oh well. Love the number of winners, that's a welcome change! And two different types of dragons... This is going to be interesting.

Awwww, no HMs? I was actually hoping for HM almost more than for a prize. Oh well... I guess this means I have a better chance to get a prize so I'm not unhappy per se. But it is, for me, a minor disappointment. I see what you're trying to do though and I appreciate it. I hope it works!

Does anyone know what the email address that the prize notification will be sent under? I want to add it to my safe senders so it wont be junked....

Does anyone know what the email address that the prize notification will be sent under? I want to add it to my safe senders so it wont be junked....

The one your Cave account is registered too - check your account info, you'll find it at the bottom.

Will certainly miss the opportunity to win a CB Hellhorse, but seriously like prize pool increase and the non-tradeable factor.

If your email lets you manage your own spam filters, you can create a rule for "dragon cave" or "dragcave.net" emails to be considered safe.

ETA: As in, emails with the phrase "dragon cave" somewhere in its contents.

Edited by RulenneClarissa

Well, I'll be hopeful for the people suggesting tricks to earn dragons get something to earn their HMs with. People should head to the suggestion forum if interested and help give advice on that.

As for the others, good luck on the raffle folks smile.gif

~ An inner conversation between: Me, myself and I ~

Me:

user posted image

Myself:

user posted image

I:

user posted image

Me:

600! can you believe it?!?! I mean 600!!! Take a closer look my fellow personalities...

user posted image...closer! user posted image

Myself:

This is so exciting that I could fart rainbows! Uhh and just imagine how much fun it will be to try to find all the codes for the wiki!

user posted image

Me:

Finding all the codes?

user posted image

Myself:

Yes! So much fun and do you know what else?

user posted image

I want one of those 600 shinies!

user posted image

I:

*stopped listening when she heard that this means to collect 600 codes*

user posted image....

user posted image....

user posted image

I know this post is a massive image bomb but I couldn't restrain me, myself and I from sharing this. xd.png

i <3 you so much right now

Will certainly miss the opportunity to win a CB Hellhorse, but seriously like prize pool increase and the non-tradeable factor.

I'm surprised the no-trade rule was even necessary. Even if someone doesn't want their prize for the prixe itself you'd think they'd want to at least keep a trade bait factory to get things they do want.

Drastic increase in winners = Thumbs up

CB Prizes not tradable = Thumbs up

No new prize dragon = Thumbs up

No HM = meh

No custom codes (?)* = meh

That exclusive dragons are still being given out for this in general = Thumbs down

Can't have everything, I guess. Still, it's an improvement.... *double checks her email and crosses her fingers*

Edit: *We don't have clarification on whether or not we will have that option yet. I honestly don't care either way.

Edited by Slaskia

Drastic increase in winners = Thumbs up

CB Prizes not tradable = Thumbs up

No new prize dragon = Thumbs up

No HM = meh

No custom codes (?) = meh

That exclusive dragons are still being given out for this in general = Thumbs down

Can't have everything, I guess. Still, it's an improvement.... *double checks her email and crosses her fingers*

Wait... no custom codes?

Wait... no custom codes?

I have a question mark by that one, as it's still unclear if we will have that option or not.

I have a question mark by that one, as it's still unclear if we will have that option or not.

There's nothing to suggest we don't? I just assumed it'd go through email as it has in the past from what I've been told.

Well, I assumed that that stayed the same as... the Boss never said that it HAD changed.

I would assume that he would mention something like that , if he had decided to change it.