Esko

Dragon Village 1+2

((If I am doing this wrong, please tell me! Thanks!))

For those who don't play it ((which I belive is the majority of you)) Dragon Village 1+2 are games by highbrow, which I inference originates in South Korea. I say this because there is Korean mixed in to it, more so Dragon Village 1. They are mostly English in American Markets. But, there are still Korean things in it. That doesn't get in the way of gameplay. So, the Dragon Village games are RPGs for mobile, BUT I have seen videos of it on computer.

So, the basics. The plots differ from the two games. Most of the dragons are the same between the two, but some are different. In both games, you get three free dragon slots, but you have to pay diamonds for additional slots. You are given a free egg when you start. Some eggs can be collected, some come from Mystery Eggs, Some from merchants and Essence trades, and some come from events. The more powerful they are, the rarer they are. In Dragon Village 2, the star ratings go from 2-6, and you always start out with one of the two star dragons.

The elements are earth, fire, water, wind, light, dark, special((not really an essence, and DV1 exclusive)) Holy and Chaos((DV2 only)).

Get the games to see everything else >:D

Here, we talk about those games and events from them. Whoever figures out how to get Wonder War so I can get Wonder Dragon is my new best friend biggrin.gif It is only on Korean Market, but English players managed to get it

Come all DV1+2 fans! :3

No takers? That is a shame: they are great games

I've never played this game before. In fact, I've never even heard of it before now. Are you able to play it and have fun without being prompted to buy things? I know some games have time restricted activities.

I'll download it when I'm home. smile.gif

I've never played this game before. In fact, I've never even heard of it before now. Are you able to play it and have fun without being prompted to buy things? I know some games have time restricted activities.

I'll download it when I'm home. smile.gif

Sorry for not answering questions!

It does not prompt you to buy things, but your choice. I mean, now I am not a player anymore, since my old phone broke and I am not allowed to get games for a while on the new one

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE ITT!!!! I used to play both but now Dragon Village 1 auto logged me out and my iPad glitched so I don't play Dragon Village 2 anymore tongue.gif But anyways they are very fun games and I got level max God Dragon.

Ehhh God Dragon is not all that, when you think about it. Some dragons, like Blaze, are even stronger. Sure, God Dragon is the greatest Dragon story wise, but game wise, it is not all that strong. Or uncommon. Once, I was grinding in DV1, and I found a whole bunch of GD eggs. So, not that uncommon