Syiren

How are you feeling?

Disappointed, in myself.

I don't know what happened, but keep looking ahead!

Sometimes my self-dissapointment hounds me, especially at night. I keep thinking that I could have done better that I lose sight of the lessons I learned from the screwup. It's a terrible feeling, but I tell myself the past is in the past and no matter how hard I think I messed up, I can't change it. So why get hung up on it?

Actually quite concerned.

Someone really close to me tried to commit suicide and I'm really really scared because she's been hospitalized. I'm really scared....

Feeling really scared because I just submitted a description and I'm terrified that they're going to kill my dragon because it didn't fit the guidelines enough and I think I accidentally submitted it twice. :<

Edited by Silverwinter

I've been preparing for my presentation and I already got it through quite well, so I feel good about that. I also printed some pictures so I could say I'm ready. I still can't help but worry and stress though, but I'll do this. See ya at about twelve o'clock, Thursday.

*slight ED tw*

Really bad, my self-esteem is so low lately and I'm overwhelmed with life!! Everything I say I'm like "Wow that was annoying" and every day I come home and obsessively critique my reflection and think "I can't believe I looked this ugly all day" and my terrible terrible ED thoughts are coming back again, I hate my body and I can't stop eating. Also I'm having an identity crisis like holy cow, I hate all my clothes and the way I do makeup and my own interests now seem weird and unappealing to me, and I've grown sick of my whole personality, and I feel like it's time to totally rebuild myself. Just bad bad invasive thoughts all due to my awful anxiety.

But I don't even feel that bad, emotionally speaking. These are all just...thoughts. In terms of feeling I'm actually okay? Because I know these thoughts will pass. It's just rough going right now.

Very very tired. Worked outside all day cleaning up my great cousin's yard, raking leaves, etc. so I'm also sweaty and a bit hungry. xd.png But hey, I got paid nicely though, so it's all good. happy.gif

Need to make a Wishlist and I have yet to do it, so I guess I'm feeling a bit stressed and lazy at the same time. laugh.gif

Pretty good! This semester is more challenging than i expected, and very overwhelming at first, but I feel like I've finally got everything down and can go through a day of school without feeling terrible, so yeah, pretty good. xd.png The only current problem i have anymore with school is that I need to bring up my Spanish grade (darn you Spanish/parents who expect straight A's) but I have plenty of chances to do that.

Really bad cramps ._.

But it's a weird mix of that and feeling really euphoric.

I feel nauseated. Seafood mix on the buffet might of had minced up oysters in it. As i started feeling sorta bleh after i ate it.

I keep waking up at horrible hours. I woke up at 3am just now, and yesterday I woke up at 9pm? Ahhhhh

It's the day before my presentation, so I naturally worry and be nervous as they're the things I do best. This is making me feel physically bad.