Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm really cold and actually really worried as to when the power might come back on. It's been several hours.

Must say I'm happy and grateful for unlimited data though!

My presentation is on Thursday, so I feel really anxious because of that, I've been worrying ever since the presentation days were given to us. I've always been afraid of giving presentations because my classmates frighten me.

Hungry. But. I. Must. Resist.

Me, too, but I'm only resisting because I'm having brunch with my parents later and my mom worries if I don't eat enough by her standards!

~

I'm feeling incredibly lazy, but there are actually things I should be doing.

Stressed and upset yesterday, had to go to the ER again....

But now I'm on pain meds, and except for the occasional twinge, I'm feeling calm and mellow. Very zen.

(I probably shouldn't surf stoned tho...!)

Conflicted as what I can do for my DC Anniversary to make it amazing and very cold as I went outside in the snow xd.png

Anxious. Offered on an egg I want, REALLY hoping I get it.

Bored. My sister, pretty much the only person that I talk to, is watching a show with mom so, that leaves me just sitting on my bed, bored.

I paged through the package insert of my contraceptive yesterday evening and of course now I think I'm dying from thrombosis whenever my legs don't feel perfectly normal.

I'll probably die from hypochondria one day.

Like it's time for some chocolate, but I don't know what I want. Peanut butter cups? Dark chocolate? This would be so much easier if I had dark chocolate peanut butter cups!

Nervous. BECAUSE OF MALE PINKS! Why did all mine gender female! Really need to influence this beautiful tinsel male!

I'm sure a kind soul would be able to influence for you. ^^

Make sure it's someone you really, really trust though.

I'm sure a kind soul would be able to influence for you. ^^

Make sure it's someone you really, really trust though.

That's the problem...I'm afraid to ask someone to turn him male because I might not get him back, and if I trade him, no one can do anything about it. I'm hoping one of my pinks comes off CD before them. It says 2D before they can influence again, but it always seems to take longer than it says.

Now, I'm feeling irritated. I don't want to abandon any of my Xenos or my copper, but I really want to try for a Gaea Xeno!