Syiren

How are you feeling?

Fantastic! I'm going to have a very busy, yet fun day. The added bonus is that it's my Birthday. xd.png

Frustrated, listless and unmotivated. I really need to get off my butt and do my day's work, but I'd rather stay in my PJ's the whole day, drink copious amounts of coffee and tea and mess around with my piano/programming/knitting. This whole week isn't off to a good start. Meh.

Kind of...excited? Thinking about an event that is pretty much bound to happen in a month, aha.

A bit frustraighted. dry.gif

Tired as hell, I got maybe 30 minutes sleep all night, then I had to work today. I'm so damn tired but can't sleep yet, I'll be awake all night...again.

I'm excited to be going back to college tomorrow for my next semester.... but at the same time I don't want to leave home.

A new friend I'd met recently got off on the wrong foot over a game... I'd stuck up for myself for being bullied by them, but still felt bad for how far the server we were on went to get them off the server.... I had just wanted the bullying to stop, and it did... but it went much much further than I had wanted. So I feel really bad about that and bad that he hates me now... scared that I put my best friend in an awkward situation with him, but hopeful that he might not hate me and allow me to work with him again at some point if we're able to talk sometime.

I'll miss everyone from home... but I also miss everybody back up at college... I'm in a constant state of wanting to be in two places at once....

I feel like I feel quite great. I did pretty good in maths today after a long while of not understanding almost anything, so I could say I'm a little proud of myself too. Really good day for a day after not sleeping well because of my mirror suddenly falling off the wall in the middle of the night, scaring the everliving (eversleeping?) shoot out of me. tongue.gif

I'm a bit sleepy. I am thinking about going to bed

Feeling much better after yesterday. I don't even want to talk about yesterday, I won't remind my stomach of that pain. >~<

I'm feeling alright now though and looking forward to restocking my food cupboards.

...wait. did I just say I'm looking forward to grocery shopping? Exactly how bad was I feeling yesterday? o.o;

Edited by Syiren