Syiren

How are you feeling?

Quite bad as I accidentally messed up my own computer and it won't start anymore. It seems like the computer itself is on, but the screen stays black and it apparently isn't the screen's fault. Negativeness is even worse when I have to prepare a presentation that I really don't want to give in front of everyone. Welp, I hope I'll survive.

Good. A little cold because of the weather, but still good.

Pressured sad.gif

That really stinks. sad.gif I hate feeling pressured.

~

Like I should know better than to express my opinion. And tired. Very tired.

Disappointed in myself. Just took a test for a class online. 3 of the questions I missed I would've gotten right had I not changed them. And the other I would've gotten easily had I reread the answer I selected.

sleep.gif

My A streak has been tarnished by a B. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

quite happy. ; o ; i spent all day painting and voicecalling a friend, which is never a bad way to relax on a sunday. c:

slightly anxious, though--waiting to hear back about my grade on a major unit test on friday . . . i should know by tomorrow, and until then, fingers crossed!!

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Stresssed out; two projects due tomorrow! >.<

Oh no! I'd be stressed, too! u_u

Annoyed by a certain someone who cannot understand anything we tell them.

Excited for my contest. n_n

Please don't multi-post unless it's been at least a day or you're doing a lot of coding, such as quoting multiple people.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Excited for my contest. n_n

I saw the post about your contest. If I was any good at that sort of thing, I would try it out. As it is, I'll just stalk the thread. xd.png

~

So very sleepy. I've been awake since three this morning just because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. So. Sleepy. (But I don't want to go to bed yet.)

I saw the post about your contest. If I was any good at that sort of thing, I would try it out. As it is, I'll just stalk the thread. xd.png

[snip]

I know the feels. Sometimes I feel like I suck at such things too! laugh.gif

Tired. Of course it is midnight. Should probably go to bed...