Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sleepy. Last night wasn't a good night for sleep. It was too hot to sleep covered with the comforter and too cold to sleep with just the sheet. Nights like that are rough. I want to take a nap, but I know I won't be able to sleep tonight if I take a nap. Sleepy frustration abounds.

~~

@Syiren: That's terrible! I didn't hear about that one, but at least the people were charged. I just can't wrap my mind around people doing such things. I'm well fed, so I'm going to make sure my dog gets plenty of food as well. If it was up to me, those people would be locked in a cage and denied food as well. When I heard about the kid and saw the video, I told my dog (because I'm the sort to talk to pets) that the parents need to straighten the kid out before he has the chance to do something worse because that's how killers start out. Since they don't seem to think he did anything wrong, they need to be beaten with a stick. I bet they would come around fast. Honestly, I hear something every day that makes me more disgusted with people.

Edited by prismatika

Relieved. The owner of the puppy that was beaten by the kid with a stick (turns out the kid was a girl, not a boy like I was saying, but that doesn't matter one iota) turned it over to animal services. As soon as the puppy is cleared, it will be put up for adoption. I'm really glad that poor little puppy will get a chance for a good home! (Unfortunately, the kid is too young to be charged like pet advocates were arguing for. I'm really disappointed about that, but at least the puppy has a second chance!)

Relieved. The owner of the puppy that was beaten by the kid with a stick (turns out the kid was a girl, not a boy like I was saying, but that doesn't matter one iota) turned it over to animal services. As soon as the puppy is cleared, it will be put up for adoption. I'm really glad that poor little puppy will get a chance for a good home! (Unfortunately, the kid is too young to be charged like pet advocates were arguing for. I'm really disappointed about that, but at least the puppy has a second chance!)

I'm so happy to hear that! I hope that pup gets a great home with friendly kids and has a long and happy life. happy.gif

Still no call yet. I'm starting to think it's Friday. Eh, I'll give 'em another hour before calling back. Again, waiting sucks.

Just woke up. Already stressed and frustrated out of my mind.

Stressed. Anxious. Had to do 15 loads of laundry today, and more tomorrow (pest control is coming, said we have to clean *everything*). Took off from work today in order to get all this laundry done, which means smaller paycheck, which is *not* good considering I just had to spend $300 when my dog got sick. Stressed!

Edit: And speaking of dogs, I really don't understand how people can hurt animals. I don't understand how people can hurt *people*, but animals? They are so much more defenseless and *innocent* then people. I just don't understand it. My dog is the second most important thing in my life (besides my mom) and I can't imagine....

Edited by Marie19R

I'm on holiday in Queensland with my boyfriend biggrin.gif

Pretty excited/happy biggrin.gif

Well. Two of my heroes died in the same week and I'm falling apart. Words cannot even describe how numb to everything I feel.

Horribly sad. Two heroes of my youth died in less than a week from one another. sad.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I'm feeling kinda salty because my school didn't allow me to enter a story that I'd been working on for a few months into a writing contest because it was too "weird" and "negative".

wacko.gif Basically like this emote? Haha, I guess I'm more okay than I have been, though. I've been stressed about school and that's been keeping me up nearly all night... making me even more stressed about school.

(Plus who can sleep when innocent monsters in undertale are being murdered? Everyone but me I guess? I guess I've just fallen in love with the characters a little too much. laugh.gif )

My RA is acting up, makes it difficult to play on computer, and my left foot is sore again. But otherwise, I'm ok, it's one my better days.

Really sad sad.gif

Alan Rickman (Professor Snape) died today.

I know, I was shocked when I found out. I didn't even know he had cancer. Jesus. Three famous people died from Cancer this week alone. First David Bowie, then Snape and now Céline Dion's husband? I know they say it comes in three's, but come on. This is getting ridiculous. sad.gif

On a more personal note, I'm feeling so stressed out today. My appointment is later and my mother has not been helping me deal with this. I just had to get out of the house for a bit, because I was going to lose my mind otherwise. She's stressing out over the stormy weather which turned out to be nothing to worry about, stressing out over dad (nothing new), and I'm trying to keep her calm all the while on the brink of losing my cool. I know I'm her rock, but there are times when I need my own. sad.gif

Irritated.

Two of my email accounts got locked ("suspicious activity") and I'm having trouble getting them unlocked again.

*hisses and shakes fist at aol*