Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm pretty good despite school starting again tomorrow. The day winter break started was the day my crush chased me a mile up the hill to my house. I didn't even know he was following me until I heard his footsteps. My neighbor wasn't on the bus so I turned around to see who it was and it was him. Just a few feet away from me, he asked me if I liked him. I said yes and asked him how he knew, he told me that didn't matter and that if I wanted to kiss him I could (I'm insanely shy. So talking to this guy with nobody else around was a huge step). He walked up to me and I can't even describe my first kiss, it was just perfect. He lifted me and we spun in circles in the snow I hadn't even noticed was falling. Nothing could be better about my vacation, I loved every bit of it. All my dreams came true this year. <3

Really sad. I used to roleplay and talk with a little group all the time and now they act like I don't even exist. I thought we were friends, but I guess I should have known better. My "friends" never stick around.

ohmy.gif I feel bad when people do that. You invested your time to spend with them and now they do not appreciate. It just shows how they do not deserve your time.

-----

I'm craving for some peaceful meditation and tea.

Sore. Throat is starting to heal, but I still sound/feel horrible.

Very frustrated. Stuck dealing with two adults behaving like children, though one more so than the other. Stupid arguments devolved into a battle of pride. Once again, I'm the neutral party. Send help, I'm getting sick of this. *hides*

Edit to add: Someone bring me a table to flip, please.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Horrible. I'm gonna have two exams at the same time on the same day and I REALLY have to show up on both, but it's physically impossible. I hate my life.

Still bad.

Strep throat sucks.

Jester - Not sure if you are willing to do this, but during a time when I was in a homeless shelter with my then toddler (now 27!), I didn't have any health insurance and developed strep. After 2 days of pain and working thru it, my ex-sis-in-law, who knew herbs, told me to get some plain Lemongrass, cheap at any Vitamin store, make sure it's pure, and drink a strong tea of it 3 times a day. It's bitter, but ok to add sugar/honey (honey is better). So I did, and voila! In 3 days, my strep was GONE!! All for the price of a few teabags of Lemongrass!!!

As for me now, not looking forward to today. Gotta sit out on my enclosed porch in my wheelchair (I hate that thing, soooo uncomfortable!!), for about 4 hours for manditory bug spraying in my apt. Also, it's very cold and raining for 2 days straight, no sign of let up. So, yeah, not going to be fun today. I'll have blankets, sure, but still. sigh. I hope everyone has it better.

Edited by Riverwillows

Worried and confused. Yesterday after getting home from the library my feet started swelling, starting from one toe pad to the others and it happened on both feet. It didn't hurt, it was just extremely discomforting and I couldn't walk on them, forcing me to be couch-bound for the rest of the day. I tried soaking them in warm water, putting ice on them, I put some creme on them went to bed. This morning they are still swollen, but no where near as bad. At least I can walk around today. I don't know what caused it, but it scared the crap out of me. sad.gif

Other than that my stomach is a bit queasy, but its nothing a mint can't fix.

At the moment, cold. Feeling better with the strep throat. I can actually talk now. Still sore and I still have more days of antibiotics ahead of me, but on the mend.

I am feeling AWESOME, despite getting very little sleep! My advisor and I got the bench space cleaned up in his lab, so I will have a place to sit actually in the lab and work on my research. I was working in another lab, but it's time for me to move into his lab now.

I feel like a wreck because I'm disappointed and I've been crying secretly in my room, because crying is practically illegal at my house. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

I feel... a little worried, a little sad. I've been dealing with my friend who has depression, and I try very hard to try and support her. I want to support her, I have the willpower to support her, and I love her. I'd do anything if I could lessen her burden. I'm not breaking or saying I can't take it anymore, I just sometimes wish there was a light in this tunnel we're walking down. I'm strong, and I can take it for as long as she needs me to, but I worry about how long she can take it. She's very important to me, I wish I could literally go into her brain and beat it up, and when it's bloody and missing teeth on the ground, I could kick it out of her ear and shout "AND NEVER COME BACK YOU SLIMY censorkip.gif !!!!"

That would be nice, but it isn't possible, so I guess we'll just have to take the long way out.