Syiren

How are you feeling?

Oh boy last night was a nightmare. I felt so sick and painful I was almost dizzy. Welp, I sure am glad I didn't mess up the room. I'm not even sure what is the cause for such a feeling, but I'm also really glad I'm feeling fine for now.

Pretty good. Hoping to go shopping today... so feeling really good lol

Im gonna have the house to myself for the first time in a few months. Husband is well enough to go out with his friend for a bit, kids are going to grandmas... omg omg so excited!

pretty salty

i know they mean well, but i really don't want to join an rp group and instantly be filled with envy at the fact everyone is better at me at drawing, writing, and just overall oc creation

but if i reject then its like 'you blew this chance at making a friend'

tis the season to be a bitter old lady

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

Ummm good I guess. I have a lot to do and I don't want to do it... so "lazy" as well I guess lol

Sad beyond belief. I now realize that, no matter how hard I try and how many good things I think of and do, I will never be a good person.

I've been better. Not only have people gotten on my nerves, I got skipped over on one of the forum games and now I've cut my finger. I'm honestly ready to cry, it's been such a crummy day so far.

Ohh nooo I slept for too long this morning. When I finally got myself up, it was almost 2PM. That constructed a lot of unwanted tiredness. So I feel mostly tired and withdrawn today.

Very lost and scared. I don't have the support that I would like from anyone. The fact that I'm the only one holding me back from doing anything really makes me feel pathetic and useless.

Talking to people is hard.

Rather lonely and upset, got kicked out of a squad I've been part of for about a year or so now because my RP style needs work. I wish they had told me sooner and given me the chance to properly work on it instead of simply telling me it was minor things involving one of my OCs for so long. Now they're RPing without me and even though I'm glad they're at least still willing to be friends I feel like eventually they'll forget about me.

And the worst part is, they'll probably never let me rejoin them even if I do improve.

Much better, though I'm a little bummed that my loudspeakers aren't as loud as they used to be. laugh.gif Don't know what happened to them - I turned them up to the max and you can barely hear anything. blink.gif

Irritated. I live with someone who is currently hollering at a video game and it annoys me.

Annoyed. Cuticles keep appearing on my fingers all the time and it's soooooooooooooo irritating. Just when I get rid of one, another shows up. dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Really sad. I used to roleplay and talk with a little group all the time and now they act like I don't even exist. I thought we were friends, but I guess I should have known better. My "friends" never stick around.