Syiren

How are you feeling?

Drained. I think my Vampires must have been visiting me during the night although they all look innocent now. huh.gif

Holidays make me really uneasy. Nearly every funeral I have ever been to, has been in the three weeks after christmas.

Really good! I finally have the Christmas spirit smile.gif

That's how i felt last night as well. I'm so excited. I got my PS4 for Christmas and now I just have to wait to use my gift card to buy my friend PS4 game. Not sure if I want to get Final Fantasy Type-0 or something else. I am interested in playing that demo for FF15. What other good games are there besides war and killing style games? I want to steer clear of those.

I am so sad. My pet chicken is missing. She was my lil' daughter and I tried to find her but the weather is cold and foggy and dark, I used a torch but it wasn't helped to me sad.gif((

I'm feeling somewhat sleepy and bored. But I am having a fun Christmas. Spending it with a friend for a few days. I'm also try to write a few things about RPG games.

laugh.gif The moonlight is beautiful and the night is cool. I'm feeling the festivities.

sad.gif I still do not understand why I still feel guilty for ruining Rita's garden in the mini game. I was just trying to cheer Bill up! I did promise myself to arrange for a plant mage to restore her garden come the New Year.

tired and a little stressed. Yesterday was great, but it took a lot out of me. I haven't been having the best day today though. sleep.gif

I'm feeling good, went to a party with a friend and her husband with their family. Right now my legs and neck are sore; took some Ibprofen earlier, but it seem its not working. It's probably cause of weather were having.

Aww, hope you get well soon. sad.gif

I'm feeling pretty upset. Not exactly a great day for me, it is too hot (fan still running right now) along with other reasons.

Welp, not feeling quite okay today. Eating food makes me feel sick for some reason and I feel constantly cold. And when I'm not feeling cold, I feel sweaty. Oh please please don't say I've caught a disease of some sort. I want to hang out with my friends for once.

Feeling great! Still riding on a Christmas spirit high, lol

Very sore. Was fine until I woke up this morning. -.-

I don't know what I did, but my lower back feels like someone stuck a knife through it. Might've hurt myself lifting a big bag of dog food yesterday. Not even sitting is comfortable. I feel like I need to go for a walk...

Not feeling sick anymore, whoo! It was awesome to hang out with my friend today - especially when I've spent most of my holiday alone (willingly). She had her boyfriend over, but I guess he's a pretty nice guy.

I'm feeling calm. I somehow still has some laziness and don't feel like doing a task. I suppose I can't keep postponing it. I have to do it eventually. I'm doing it now. *is off to organise drawers*

I'm devastated. I just found out that Lemmy Kilminster (Motörhead) just died of cancer.

I caught a Plated Collossus dragon to honour him. Back in the day, I saw him play the Stone nightclub in San Francisco. Between acts, he came down in the audience and hung and rocked with us. Very, very cool guy.

Edited by Xocowolf

biggrin.gif I am feeling happy. I finally found what I've been looking for- it took me a while to be honest. I was looking for pure guitar tabs on the internet to practice on.

Welp, I want to thank the people here in the DC forums for their help in the Q&A topic in the DC General Forum.

In other news, I'm very happy that I also want to thank SockPuppetStrangler for her all year round help.

~Feeling grateful~

Edited by georgexu94

irritated. Can't find any good anime-viewing websites to watch English-dubbed anime. dry.gif

Very good, because there are so many dogs in my house right now. Noofies and German Shepherds and Bernese Mountain Dogs everywhere... So much to snuggle, so little time.