Syiren

How are you feeling?

Terrible. I have this obnoxious cold and I can't even breathe without having my throat hurting like (shoot). It wasn't too bad when I was at school, but for now - "Hello naughty child, it is suffer time". I hope someone would go and buy me some medicine to ease my being. Well, luckily it's weekend now and no need to go anywhere.

Nauseated. Ill. After spending literally 5 hours of last night just trying to fall asleep last night, I finally managed to do so around 7AM.

Only to be reawakened about an hour later by my mom.

I feel so damn sick.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Meh, okay this time.

A dear friend of mine gifted me a 3g tinsel from Horse c: So i'm going to gift her a 3g in return.

But I'm losing connection with my other friends here because I'm so terribly awful at replying on the forums

miserable . just got done crying.

my cat's missing. I've called both shelters and am refreshing craigs list to see if "found cat" shows up.

I think she's got snatched up by someone. I hope she's in a house-house and not tied down or dead because some sick censorkip.gif** decided to use her as bait in dog fights....

... like I have an anxiety attack in my throat. dry.gif

I've been out of my meds this whole week so I've been feeling ill both mentally and physically. So when I found out that someone at work questioned me and my work behind my back my anxiety came back. sad.gif

Oh well, I was able to get my hands on my meds today so hopefully I can give that person a mental finger in return. mad.gif

Sick and a little cold, but regardless of the flu I have, I could say I'm feeling fine, as I don't have a fever nor headache or anything. When I get to take some medicine, I would feel even better. I have to wait though, it's not healthy to take it more than three times a day.

I hope today's plans won't get canceled because of this flu though, as I'd really like to do something today.

Stressed and overwhelmed. Completely unable to make a decision. I think the depression is sneaking up on me again. Lovely.

Still sick - woke up when noticed how there were problems with breathing again. Well, I couldn't get any sleep anymore, so I decided I won't be needing it.

But whoo, plans didn't get canceled! And now we have some plans for the autumn holiday too. Aww yiss.

Extremely content after killing that censorkip.gif mosquito in my room.

I was on my phone in bed, then I looked to my right, and on the wall, sat a mosquito.

Those things just anger me so much. I always get selected for feasting by mosquito's. And I have a bad reaction with mosquito bites, too. They swell and are all warm and ugghhhh

I tried to kill it in one shot, but it got away and flew towards my desk, where it was dark with all my school things there.

Tried to find it for several minutes, then I tried something else. I turned my phone's flashlight on, left it flashlight-up, and then turned off all the lights. Moments later I see the little buzzer fly to the ceiling about the phone, where it was bright.

He did not survive >:3 and I killed a spider too

I FEEL SO CONTENT

Tired but can't sleep. Got up to do some DC stuff since my eggs were about to hatch. Been up for an hour (way longer than I intended since I have school pretty much tomorrow) and now it's 4:30am. rolleyes.gif

Edit: went back to bed but got up again and now it's 5:30am. rolleyes.gifdry.gif I guess this is what happens when I spend the entire holidays sleeping at 4:30am every day and now I have to go back to school.

Edited by Evolutary

Just sad for some reason. I'm sick and tired, and I feel like the flu won't be going away any time soon. In fact, I'd rather have a fever or something else than have problems with breathing because of a cold. Welp, it's almost a new week starting, so better push through it. I'm glad Wednesday as a school day isn't the ordinary though, so this week is sure gonna be easier for a change.

I'm kinda afraid of all the schoolwork I and my co-worker need to finish. I wish those lab reports wouldn't have to be so critically examined! It doesn't even make sense to send reports back to students because just one table or picture being not mentioned in the text.

A little uncomfortable. I'm waiting in the lobby of mental hospital while my mom visits my step-dad, who is currently in said hospital. It's very cold in here and I need to pee really bad, but there isn't a public restroom that I can use.

Very light-headed and there's a dull pain in my head... Probably the medicine that I took for my sore throat. Other than that, I'm extremely tired because we just got back from vacation and it's Monday *sighs*

Very typical Monday feelings. Tired and unwilling to go to school, now with 50% more cold. The cold didn't get better during the weekend, so I apparently have to go to school with this damn disease.

I am Fantastic. Got my PS4 (though mom's holding onto it 'til Christmas) so everything's just perfect. Now I'll be ready for my favorite upcoming Ps4 games. biggrin.gif

Well, I'm not feeling that great after all, since the effect of the medicine is wearing off. Seems like I only feel fine when I've taken the medicine? Yes? Yes. Most likely.

Feeling a bit wacky from my stomach medication.