Syiren

How are you feeling?

So, we normally have fish and chips every Friday at my house, but this week we had them on Thursday. Thursday is also the day my boyfriend goes to play yugioh with his friends, so I was sad cause he was missing out.

So, I bought him some things that he could have for dinner and he was so happy. I got him a few options, he had two so far and he loved them both and it made me so happy! smile.gif

Also, I sent someone a hatchie and they love it and that makes me so happy also! smile.gif

Overall pretty grumpy and testy, but in my defense I'm in pain from both the Time of the Month and an ear infection that has left me almost completely deaf on that ear.

On the positive side however; as long as I stay hopped up on pain meds I'm almost fully functioning.

can autistic be a feeling, because I'm feeling very autistic...

shhhhh, I'm on the autism spectrum....... your logic is valid.... or invalid..... I am not a pretty banana.....

Nervous and optimistic. Job interviews are so nerve wracking!

@zorua9: Yes it can be a feeling, a good or bad feeling!

@_@ Today it is a bad feeling for me. I'm so overstimulated >_< I'm trying to let it out by stimming but nothing seems to be working.

Edited by Silverwinter

Heat fatigued and very sad... Computer's almost dead, can no longer play games and all that's left I can do for fun is DC and YT (which is going fast.) Another month or two, will probably be 100% dead. D=

Edited by Sean175

I'm feeling pumped and super accomplished! I just finished 2 huge final projects for my study abroad (even though I have one left)

Annoyed; my leg is itchy from a mosquito bite

Depressed.

Hang in there PredatorFan4Ever, You got this, you can get through it, all you have to do is persevere.

You Too Sean!

(I've been depressed before, I didn't know that was what it was until after.)

A little bit like I'm going to throw up sad.gif

A little bit sleepy, going to bed soon.

Hungry. wouldn't mind grabbing some lunch soon.

Terrible. I'm in an alarming amount of pain. ><