Syiren

How are you feeling?

I looked, but didn't find a topic like this, but feel free to close it if this has been done before. smile.gif

As the title suggests, this is to say how you're feeling physically. If you have a headache or you're suffering from a cold, allergies or tummy ache. Or do you feel like you can take on the world? If you just need to get it off your chest this is the place to post.

Good cave happenings can be posted in the Congrats Thread in Site Discussion. Not so great cave happenings can be posted in Silly things you've done on DC.

Right now my stomach's a bit upset because I ate too fast. I'm also cold and tired, though I don't know why I'm feeling the latter. I got a full night's sleep. I want to put part of the blame on the gloomy weather, but I have too much to do to be feeling this way.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

A bit more depressed than usual, tired, sleep deprived, and just bleh...

I feel as if I hadn't slept enough last night. dry.gif

^This. And my ankle hurts.

I feel terrible. Started feeling like I had a cold on Sunday after work, and on Monday I'd developed full-blown flu including fever. Of course that was when I had not one but two important exams. Now I'm at work with a headache, runny nose and still feeling quite sick, but at least I don't have a fever now.

Sleepy, cold-y, and JEALOUS. Grrr. And, of course, guilty... >_<

(A random girl keeps posting on my crush's FB page things that are like "(name) is the best guy in the world!" and stuff like that. I know I shouldn't feel this way, especially as I don't want to beg and haven't even told him I like him; we are by no means an item and I feel ridiculous and guilty for feeling this way. But I can't stand her, and I do wish she would just shut up and go post those things on some other guy's page. In my opinion, the things she says are way too obvious and "easy-girl-ish"...surely he wouldn't like someone like that? After all, he did just like a picture I posted about girls being like apples and the best ones being at the top of the trees, and boys only going for the rotten ones on the ground because they're afraid to fall and get hurt...But who am I to say anything? I have no right to even feel like this...do I?)

PAIN PAIN and more Pain, just came back from the Dentist and it Hurts

PAIN PAIN and more Pain, just came back from the Dentist and it Hurts

Ou~ I know how that feels. Try laying the side of your head gently against a very soft, warm pillow. It helped me out when I got a tooth pulled a few years back.

My ankle still hurts and has been pretty much all day. the only time it didn't was when I took a shower. I wonder if I slept on it wrong? I hope it's as simple as that. It wouldn't be the first time I've twisted it without knowing.

Edited by Syiren

Ou~ I know how that feels. Try laying the side of your head gently against a very soft, warm pillow. It helped me out when I got a tooth pulled a few years back.

My ankle still hurts and has been pretty much all day. the only time it didn't was when I took a shower. I wonder if I slept on it wrong? I hope it's as simple as that. It wouldn't be the first time I've twisted it without knowing.

Thanx for the tip, painkillers are finally kicking in, so much pain and this was only a bad filling

in a few months I'm getting my wisdom teeth out

when I hurt my ankles (I'm on my feet a lot) I put a little bit of relief on them, its a cooling gel that works great and smells nice, normally only costs $12-$14 for a big tube

Frustrated. I've been struggling with a technical issue and for hours and now my body is flooded with frustration-chemicals. x_x Bleh!

Edited by EclipseDraculine

Thanx for the tip, painkillers are finally kicking in, so much pain and this was only a bad filling

in a few months I'm getting my wisdom teeth out

when I hurt my ankles (I'm on my feet a lot) I put a little bit of relief on them, its a cooling gel that works great and smells nice, normally only costs $12-$14 for a big tube

Glad I could help and thanks to you as well for the tip. I couldn't find the gel, but mom found some Icy-Hot spray and it worked just fine. happy.gif

Right now I'm cold and I'm trying to fight a headache, but other then that I'm okay.

I'm a mixture of good and bad... I won a site writing contest on Indomita (a horse sim) and that was really awesome, but my grandfather was hospitalized today so my excitement was short-lived. I'm just... I dunno.

Could be better. Excellent mood here at home....Heading to work soon....Night shift blah....