Syiren

How are you feeling?

I got my braces off today! AAHHHHH! Super happy!

But everything feels slimy in my mouth.

Anxious, nervous, but I'm not sure why. I just always feel like this. On the other hand, I'm gonna be doing a project on my YouTube channel that I'm actually kinda excited about.

Tired again, wondering what I should do about the insomnia that keeps me up nearly all night. I'm thinking of trying to force myself to go to bed very early today, but that's somehow much harder than it sounds. :c

Tired. I didn't get any sleep last night.

Slightly disgusted, and I feel bad for my poor dog. She got an unpleasant surprise visit from a skunk last night. Yeugh!

Quite good, I have a lot of uni stuff to do, but for some reason it doesn't stress me much.

Hungry, but otherwise just fine.

Proud of myself. I worked three days in a row for the first time in over a year.

Nostalgic, a bit sad and wistful

Watching his purpleness in his movie, RIP

Stressed, I've got a ton of assignments to do, and with the end of school coming out the courses are cramming everything we otherwise wouldn't finish in time into this last month. I have to write an essay, which I don't have a lot of experience with, and that's really making me nervous because it's one of those things that could make or break my grade, which I need to keep at an A, or I won't be exempt from the final exams, and I really want to earn the exemptions so I don't have to go stressing about finals.

That feeling when you find new amazing music. Good luck pulling me back down to earth.

user posted image

Edited by Syiren

Irritated and trying not to panic. My computer just updated like it always does but then I got a message saying it may be a counterfeit update and may not be verified. I don't even know how to fix this problem and i'm praying I don't have a virus. *is going into full panic mode* @~@;

Sad and about to cry. One cat less in the family and I miss her so much. sad.gif

Meh.

I need questions for a Q&A and a lot of people who say they would submit questions aren't and arg >.<

Sad and about to cry. One cat less in the family and I miss her so much. sad.gif

-hugs- <3

My parents just left after their visit and I feel a bit emotional about that. I miss them already. I wish I didn't live so far away (though it could be so much worse)

So yeah. sad.gif

We were forced to check out of our hotel because they screwed up our reservation, but we found a much better hotel with nicer people. So that's good. ^^ I really miss my girlfriend though...I just got back from visiting her and it's hard to get used to not seeing her.

So, overall I guess I feel a mix of good and bad, really.

Sort of heartbroken. I just learned that a musician whose band really influenced and shaped my taste in music when I was young, died yesterday. Wonder if 2016 is cursed in this respect...

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuggghhh......gggghhhhhhh!

I feel better now

tongue.gif