Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired and stressed. Homework is catching up on me ughh

Edited by winter_tea

A little tired, and my stomach hurts.

ETA: But emotionally I'm excited and very heart-warmed. (if that's a real word) unsure.gif

Edited by Syiren

so amazing! so body positive lately. the best feeling in the world, without a doubt, is loving yourself. it's just so cool. of course, because i'm the embodiment of stress, now i'm just stressing about how to maintain the way i look because i love it and i don't want it to change. :/

terrible. i was cooking supper and when i reached for a pot lid, something snapped in my right shoulder.

i am typing left-handed, hoping the pain goes away.

i can move the hand but not the shoulder.

I'm physically ill. I caught a cold and I feel like..well, you know. I am very, very tired and not in the mood for doing anything at all, but tomorrow I must study for two exams. It's not like I can just skip school tomorrow.

I feel good smile.gif

Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I'm singing...

Wow, I feel good

I knew that I would, now

I feel good

I knew that I would, now

So good, so good, I got you

Back of my neck hurts like hell every day for no reason in particular. I think it's from carrying a bag of 4+ large library books back and forth from school everyday, plus textbooks, laptop and laptop charger. Plus two of my teeth are chipped and hurt when I brush my teeth.

Edited by -Frost-Fire-

Like I want to go back to bed. I have so much to do today and no energy with which to get it done. sleep.gif;

Quite happy! I've had a day off so I've worked out, cleaned the apartment a bit and also when we went grocery shopping there were dozens of local producers offering samples of their products.

Grrreat! I went for a hike in the local forest today, just two hours of soaking up the nature, taking pictures, listening, feeling, being by myself. Made me feel like a whole new person. Later, we had a friend over, just drinking a few beers, eating pizza, playing video games. Just the perfect Saturday!

A little irritated and grumpy, but otherwise fine.