Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sick and tired. It's even worse when I'm still not sick enough to skip school. I sure hate colds. And waking up early.

Just set in a collection of bones for degreasing - weeks after I bleached them. Hoping switching the two cycles won't have any adverse affect, so kinda nervous!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

A lot better than yesterday! The flu is starting to end and I have 3 days off university.

Hungry and my head hurts. Sadly, mom pointed out that its because my eyes are trying to adjust to my new glasses which are a bit stronger than before and should go away in a week. Great a week of headaches. yippy. dry.gif

is tears, in pain. i burned my hand. trying to gain tolerance of the pain. gods it hurts.

I'm feeling significantly better now that my migraine has gone away. That was a hellish ten or so hours...

I feel like a have a giant glob of happy, glittery gold feelings surrounding a little glop of dull, ugly pink colored bad feelings. Feels weird, man.

A measuring device plus the internet are telling me what I urgently need to do is eat less sugar and exercise more.

This is funny (not funny) because that's what I've been doing for the last few months.

This feels like I cleaned a dirty room even though I hate cleaning, and then someone comes in and says "ummm you should really clean this room!". dry.gif NOT FAIR.

But on the other hand I know the room really isn't clean yet, I just thought it was good enough because I already did more cleaning than I wanted. </metaphor>

Exhausted on every level, and dreading work in the morning because I have nothing in me, and knowing that even if I sleep from now until I leave for work it won't be enough because sleep doesn't do jack for soothing exhaustion of the mind and soul.

Desperate for it to be Thursday so I can talk to my doctor about my meds, because I really cannot function like this much longer.

I feel like the world is doomed.

What's the point of living if your future is so uncertain?

Exhausted but a little excited.

Can't wait to visit Columbia soon, but still have to face the tests coming up.

For some reason it feels a little difficult to breathe. Otherwise I'm quite good today, I went to see Zootopia yesterday and it was better than I expected.

A little tired, but otherwise good. happy.gif

Feeling....empty. Fed-up everything but too tired of it all to care.

I'm kind of starting to feel sad again, although school is helping a bit, because the work gives me something to do and makes me feel like I'm doing something with a purpose.

Annoyed. Technology is amazing, but BOY can it tick you off when it doesn't work right. dry.gif

user posted image

Edited by Syiren

Better now. I stayed up almost all night talking to my friend, but we talked about things and I think it's going to be better now, so I'm pretty happy even if I'm tired.

Impatient! Waiting for a giant cat tree to be delivered for my little feline friends. Can't wait to assemble it. biggrin.gif

Pretty tired. I had to wake up at 7 this morning to make a dentist appointment before 8:30 when I had less than 5 hours sleep the whole night. So ready to crash and burn.

I'm feeling very weirded out by the fact that I can hop onto dragon cave with a minute before the drop, randomly decide to try for a semi-rare egg, and then have it drop. First it was a blusang, then it was a xenowyrm (but I was overburdened.)

0_0 Spooped good.