Syiren

How are you feeling?

Been sick for over a week now, have done pretty much nothing bit alernate between sleeping non stop and not sleeping at all. At least the kids go back to school next week.

Pretty excited that spring break is starting. biggrin.gif I talked a bunch to my mom and now my throat hurts, though.

Still sick, my sore throat/cough now has a runny nose and sinus pressure added to the mix. I'm also overtired and can't sleep.

In shock, younger sister's been taken off to hospital yet again after attempt #2,.. I don't mnow what to feel any more

i dont even know.

wired as censorkip.gif . my sleeping pill shoulda kicked in like an hour ago. im jst getting more and more. just.

wired and energetic and. i dont even know.

Well, I'm questioning my existence right now so. I'm feeling pretty terrible. Wow, and I thought I wasn't despressed anymore. Haha, what a slap in the face...

Exhausted from spending all day at my grandmas.

Anxious. Because grad is near and I can't find work yet.

Excited, rush. There was a police arrest on the street, guns drawn, car pulled over, squeeling of wheels... WOW... what a way to wake up.

Still depressed, except now I'm questioning what I'm even doing here. I can't do anything right and I have no talent *sigh*

Tired. I gave myself a headache because I spent like 3 hours reading a book nonstop.

Quite depressed. :/ I need to go out.

Been feeling moody since yesterday for no good reason.

Dumb, embarrassed, and happy at the same time. Was working out at home (not a gym, so I could do this) and sang along so exuberantly to my playlist that I almost fell off the elliptical. I need to remember to breathe. It was fun, though!

Feeling good. I actually got enough sleep last night!

Fantastic. Just got my new glasses and holy crap is it amazing to finally see again! No more blur, no more glare and I can see a lot farther. biggrin.gif

I have sort of a headache, but other than that I'm okay.

I felt very frustrated earlier. I think I'm OK now. At least better. But if I start remembering I will become frustrated once more.

Sick and super unmotivated. I've been down with the flu the past few days and same goes with my s.o, who also kept me up all night with continuous coughing. I still have classes I can't skip so I have to drag myself to university.

Annoyed because 5 hatchlings and they're all male! *twitch*

Also nervous because I'm leaving the house soon >_<

Annoyed because 5 hatchlings and they're all male! *twitch*

Also nervous because I'm leaving the house soon >_<

You could always hide them for protection. That's what I do with new or precious babies when I go to sleep sometimes.

~*~

Still feeling great. Between the awesome news and all the hype about some of my favorite series/games and the good weather and the ability to see properly, This week has been wonderful so far!

Edited by Syiren