Syiren

How are you feeling?

tired, but excited for tomorrow when I go to get my new glasses. biggrin.gif

@prismatika - Congrats! I'm so happy for you. My mom was in the Hospital during my B-day and I hardly ever left her side, but she only had to stay for a weekend and when she got out she took me for a girl's day out once she got better. We had a blast. I wish your mom a speedy recovery. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

I am feeling SO happy right now. Like, I'm so excited I almost squealed and woke my ma and grandma up xDDD I can't believe I finally got my magikarp badge omg I'm so happpyyyy *runs in circles*

I feel so unmotivated and tired. I don't have the motivation to do anything or go anywhere, and yet being constantly alone feels bad as well. I feel horrible to say this but I also feel so much envy when others go somewhere or have fun. It's been so long since someone asked me to hang out. ;;

So my dad just told me that none of my cousins care about me, because I'm nowhere near as "fun" as my brothers are. They want them, because my brothers are the "fun" people because they like to party and drink a lot, while I'm the "uninteresting" one because I'm not into those things.

Sure, he didn't mean to hurt me or anything, things just go that way... but man, that sure is a great way to boost my non-existent self-confidence. Totally makes me feel like traveling hundreds of miles up north, to see the relatives who don't give a censorkip.gif about me 'cause I'm not as fun as my brothers.

/blogpost

Tired. Rain always does that to me. but I'm excited to get my glasses in another week. The other day was just to get my eyes tested and to buy the glasses. They won't be ready until sometime early next week. I can't wait to chuck these old ones out the window. Goodbye glare and scratches, hello new and shiny! biggrin.gif

I'm pretty happy and cheerful today. ^^ Pretty odd for a Monday. I guess approaching spring break has lifted my spirits? biggrin.gif

Rather concerned, misplaced my bag of Important Stuff which includes money, all my cards and asthma and anxiety medicine. Pretty confident I'll find it, it's in only one of three potential places... and one of those places is in a repairs shop...

Sick, my sore throat now includes a cough(that a coworker said made me sound like a barking dog). I have a feeling that I'll be losing my voice within the next few days.

I am feeling a wee bit lonely at the moment. My girlfriend, who is long distance, came to visit on the 19th and stayed until t he 27th. She left on Sunday and while it was a bit overwhelming and a new experience for me, I do miss her.

A mix of sadness and anxiety. I'll be going to my first funeral on Friday and I'm not looking forward to it. Then again, no one is, but it's for a 1-month old baby. It also makes me feel angry because it shouldn't be happening at all. He was too young and so healthy and full of life. It was an accidental crib death, but still, it doesn't make it hurt any less. The more I think about it the more I want to punch a wall and cry.

I have a stomachache today because I ate too much junk food yesterday. Oops. dry.gif But other than that, I'm feeling pretty happy still.

Edited by aqub

Feeling OK except for the drain in my left side. I had a kidney operation a month ago and the drain is still leaking so I may have to go under the knife again in a day or two.... sigh... RATS!

Desperate because I wasn't smart enough to realize that I was egg locked when I bred my dragons. Then that precious egg I had was auto-abandoned sad.gif

A little tired. I'm excited because I've designed a character and want to draw her, but I have to wait until I finish school for the day... Overall though, I'm still feeling good, which I'm very thankful for.

Stayed home from work today, really not feeling well. I've spent the better part of the day coughing and feeling miserable. I can't take any flu medication, the anti-acid medication I'm on would react badly to flu meds, so I get to suffer it out.

today i need to pee and that's all that's on my mind right now

ah, such simplicity

My tailbone hurts after being forced to sit in such uncomfortable wooden chairs all day yesterday. I didn't think it had bothered me last night, but I'm feelin' it today. >_<;

Also my neck is stiff. Either I need a new mattress or I slept wrong. Even Advil didn't take the pain away. It just dulled it a little.

Today has been quite crappy, work and the flu don't mix. Standing for 7 hours really doesn't help my energy levels.

Trying to get myself excited about yard work. Yippee.

Feels like the slight sickness that's been bugging me for quite a while isn't going to let me go anytime soon. My throat is sore again and I can't stop sneezing. It's annoying but not enough of a reason to skip school. Shoot.