Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sleepy.My sister didn't let me sleep

Wish I could blame it on someone. I went to bed around 12-12:30 and was awake around 4:30. Now I'm very tired, but can't get back to sleep. Even if I could I'd only wake up feeling worse.

@DarkDagger - Waking up with a headache is the worst! Mine always linger and constantly give off a dull throbbing pain which gets worse as the day goes on.

Edited by Syiren

Like luke warm, crusted over sludge.

I hate being sick.

(dying whale noise.)

Ugh, I hate being sick! I'm the worst nightmare for my family when I get sick. When I catch a common cold, I act like I'm dying. dry.gif

Thank God I barely ever get sick.

I feel slightly tired, but strangely I don't feel like going to sleep just yet.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Right now it's morning here and I feel great! I have the day off work today.

Angry, and tired of being taken for granted. Also tired from interrupted sleep last night.

Angry, and tired of being taken for granted. Also tired from interrupted sleep last night.

Boy have I been there before. *hugs*

Ugh, I have such a bad headache. I don't want to go to bed early, but I may just do that just to get away from this headache. >~<

My hands, feet, and knees are swollen and hurt a lot. I also have a rather deep and painful sore on one of my knees. Also, I took my once-a-week medicine today for my arthritis. The skin in that area still stings a little from the shot.

But I never really let that kind of stuff bring me down.

I have a roof over my head, my stomach is full of warm and delicious food, I'm doing well in school, I have very supportive and amazing friends, and this heated blanket feels nice on my achy joints. Despite the pain I'm going through, I'm pretty content right now. Life is good.

My wrist popped. Not sure if thats good or not

My bones pop all of the time. If it doesn't hurt it should be fine. wink.gif

Well, it may be 4 am, but I'm feeling so much better now that I got rid of that pesky headache. Could have done without that stupid dream, but at least I'm not tortured by that insane pounding in my head.

Pretty stressed (about the raffle and a lot of RL things) but also super happy because of the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and my favorite little Dwarves.

(Generally I feel like censorkip.gif )

Physically I feel fine, though mom isn't helping my mood any because of her sour attitude. dry.gif