Twyro

Make up

I wear make up! I find it fun. I don't always have the time to do it in the mornings though and sometimes I just don't feel like wearing it. When I do feel like it, it's either to hide being tired, because I want to dress up, or I'm trying to inspire myself to be up and productive. Sometimes dressing up (which often amounts to just wearing outfits I like) and doing make up gets me out of those lazy spells that just won't go away.

Mostly I use concealer, mascara, and eyeliner. Oh and of course, keeping the eyebrow game strong. wink.gif I've also been into the red lipstick look recently, but haven't had much reason to wear any. Lipstick makes things look fancy to me, and going to work doesn't give me much reason to wear it.

I love watching the tutorials all these beauty gurus make, but I can't say I ever get around to doing all the fancy things some of these people do. Plus when I do try, it never turns out as good. sleep.gif

I love wearing makeup, lol. The only thing I hate about it is that I can't find a foundation that matches my weird skin color, and I usually get wayyyy too frustrated while doing wingtips with eyeliner.

The natural look is fine, but I usually go with a subtle eye shadow palette, black eyeliner, filled in brows, with a complete foundation, little bit of blush and highlighter, lots of mascara, and typically a pink or nude lip.

I don't leave my house without makeup, even on my day off. I won't answer the door or retrieve the mail unless I have full makeup on.

Bare Escentuals foundation, liquid and powder, dark lipstick, black eyeliner, black mascara.

I rarely wear make-up, I only wear it during special occasions. I prefer people to see me for me. tongue.gif Although I've seen super pretty make-up tutorials that I'd love to try but then I remember that I can't even apply eyeliner without stabbing my eye out.

I really dislike it when girls cake their faces with makeup

they really don't need it, it's incredibly bad for your screen and induces more acne, spots and blemishes!

Hahaha I absolutely love make up! biggrin.gif I play and experiment with it all the time I could almost say it's a hobby >.>... I actually find it extremely fun to play with and so anytime I'm bored I could just play with them tongue.gif

As for wearing them, I would usually put just some mascara, tear-duct liner, maybe some pencil eyeliner, and some coloured chapstick. I do own foundation, a pink eyeshadow (which I could use for blush), and a brown one (can use for contour), however I don't think I need it so I don't put it on tongue.gif... Maybe for special occasions maybe I would tongue.gif

I would have to say I love makeup products from S.Korea the best biggrin.gif

I put on makeup almost every time I go out which is ridiculous because my face looks the same with or without it. I GUESS IT'S JUST A PLACEBO.

The only times I've ever used heavy makeup were for plays. That was stage makeup.

I very infrequently use makeup. I only wear it when I'm going someplace prestigious, going in for an interview, or on a date. Then I use light makeup: mascara, lip gloss or lipstick, and sometimes foundation and/or blush.

I don't personally think makeup looks all that great on anyone, though some people wear it well. I think wearing just a little bit does a lot more for anyone than caking it on.

I never wear make-up. I also never paint my nails or anything. It's not that I prefer the way I look without make-up. It's more the fact that I'm too lazy to bother with it. smile.gif

I don't wear make up.

Sometimes I'd like to, as I don't think I'm particularly attractive and it might make me feel better about myself... but I don't know how so I don't bother.

I also think the main place you use make up for is your eyes. <- I hope that makes sense I don't know how to word that sentence properly. Anyway, I wear glasses so that makes it seem a bit useless to me.

I only wear makeup when the mood strikes me. I can't wear mascara because it rubs off on my glasses and I rarely wear foundation though because it feels more like a mask than makeup, but I love eyeliner and lipstick. Right now I'm rockin' a Miss Fisher inspired look with bright red lipstick and a bold cateye and some blush. Man, Miss Fisher knows how to wear her make up. Damn good show.

I usually only do my eyes and maybe a little lip gloss......some bronzer if I am really washed out to give me a little color but I don't wear foundation and haven't for quite a while. A lot of women my age cake on the foundation and stuff but I find if I do my eyes up and wear some lip gloss it works. And I don't look as old as I am.

Minimal makeup... I've had bad experiences with it after dance competitions. I just use mascara and lip balm, foundation sometimes.

I use Korean BB cremes, a bit of bronzer/shimmer/blush combo. That's really it. It looks and feels very natural, and it acts as a tone evener, sunscreen, and moisturizer all in one. If I am feeling really fancy that day, I will do mascara and eyeshadow.

I think of it more as a way to have a change of pace, sort of like doing my hair up nicely. I don't always do something special with my hair, and I don't always wear makeup. If I'm feeling a bit sassy that morning or didn't sleep well and need a little something to make myself look more refreshed, I'll wear it. Sometimes I just like experimenting with colours, too. When I have extra time and really feel like it, I'll do fun designs with eyeshadow and liner. Usually it's just as I mentioned above, though; something pretty simple. I don't feel that I necessarily need it, but it is nice to wear.

I don't wear it to school since I make absolutely no effort to make myself look decent on those days, but when I go out I wear some. Mostly eyeliner. Sometimes I do use foundation and a little bit of blush, and occasionally eye shadow. I really need to buy some more foundation.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I don't wear make-up but I'm ok with lipstick when I'm dressing up for the fairy fair or Halloween, only if it fits the costume. My mom has honestly made me turn away from it because I found out the hard way and multiple times that I am allergic to anything that goes near my eyes, thanks to my mom. Yeah, there's the hypoallergenic kind but I think it costs way too much for me to practice with before I get good at applying it. I really enjoy watching others do their make-up though. I also like making crazy nail art but I'm too impatient and always smudge and ruin my nails almost right away. dry.gif I find it's easier to just go natural. xd.png

I use it sometimes! Mostly when I'm going out and I don't want my beard and/or stubble to look as patchy (I'll put mascara in it) and to make my eyebrows thicker (also mascara). I'll also sometimes use coverup on zits or bruises on my face from my dog.

I've been thinking about adding red lipstick and eyeliner to the beard and eyebrows set now and then.

I wear mascara when I leave the house. Everyone in my family goes straight to pure white hair early. None of this gradually gray than white in old age. My eye lashes and brows are turning white already. I have a giant white streak in my hair like an X-men character. I just am barely into my thirtys. Not cool to look Like I have no eyelashes.

Nah, man. I decide to just be natural. No need to hide anything.

also i'm too lazy to even get make-up on in the first place

I don't wear makeup for a few reasons:

1. My mother doesn't wear it, and I'm an only child, so I really didn't have anyone to teach me how to put it on.

2. I value my sleep. A lot. The last thing I want to do is get up 15-20 minutes early just to put on makeup. (Read: I'm lazy. xd.png)

3. I've got this conspiracy theory that makeup is formulated specifically to make your skin worse so you have to buy even more makeup. It's like this vicious cycle of spending money.

Edited by Millie_Azure