Twyro

Make up

I'm... super sad. :( 

We had several people (thought they were friends) over, and... and someone stole my Naked3 palette AND my Too Faced Totally Cute limited edition palette. Obviously  I want to replace them, but with how my health has been the past year and a half (unable to work, or only in short spurts)... not likely any time soon. 

It's really sad you can't trust people enough to let them use your bathroom, or keep your nice things out in your own home.

Edited by QueenErica

I dont wear make up unless Im cosplaying, it feels weird on my face not to mention Im too lazy. But it can be fun to use, a few years back I applied Day of the Dead themed makeup on my friends face and it turned out pretty good

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:11 AM, HeDy said:

Ugh, I reaaally want to have more money so I could buy more make-up! I'm in desperate need of a new concealer, I currently have a pot from Rimmel and it's not that good. Is there any drugstore concealers you'd want to recommend? Also, do people here use Essence products, and if so, what are your favorites?

I like LA Girl concealers, with the little brush at the end. I also like Physicians Formula concealers, but they have far less variety when it comes to shades.

Be familier with make up is difficult for me.

Because of money, laziness, self shaming, infaory complex, inferiority complex, anger, etc...

I've only worn make-up twice in my life, both times as a kid.  

Age 12, went out 'trick or treating with my little sister.  I was dressed as a Gypsy Princess with eye mascara, rouge, a wig and lipstick.

Another time

At the beach Grunion hunting and my lips started chapping.  No chapstick handy so Mom used some of her lipstick on me...

Mom's apparently got a thing for putting lipstick on me...