Millennium07

777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves - OOC

It's... only been a few days?

I'm still around. Just taking care of school work and other things. Plus, still figuring out how to write Antonio's test.

A week has passed now and, aside from Kuro, Thael and myself, no one else has posted.

Finally able to post regularly again and it seems the RP died.

Yeah, and I need to

1) write a good fight sequence for Sasha

2) find a girl for Esko

3) catch up on other things

Finding partners can come later Esko. You don't have to have him paired up to the right person off the bat. Perhaps use this to explore him being set up with the wrong person.

However, I second the writing up a good test post only for Antonio. Otherwise, there's not much else for me to do. I could do pointless filler but, again, that's pointless filler.

Oh hey. I found a couple of ideas.

The athourities mistake Esko for being gay or bi, and pair him with another guy! That would surely be the wrong pairing AND funny to watch!

Or: I change him to bisexual and get him paired with Flint? I mean, I really like the guy, and he puts a great impression on me. Plus, Esko gets all overprotective at first and then has a funny reaction when pairing time comes? Dunno. Or Esko thinks he's straight and slowly realizes he's bi? Dunno. The Flint part is all up to Mage.

Just throwing some ideas out there to see what you guys think.

Well, I was looking over the pairings... Eli has two potential options, either Esko or Cassandra. Rein, on the other hand seems to only have one possible option, again, that being Cassandra. So, I've been contemplating either adjusting their history to where Eli was adopted at a very young age, thus opening up that possibility, or having my last character, the one I have yet to make but had in reserve, be female instead of male and have a self-pairing, Eli being the only one who will be paired with another RPer.

On another note... we either just need to skip ahead a bit and unblock everyone... or continue to wait on Lilly.

Well, I was looking over the pairings... Eli has two potential options, either Esko or Cassandra. Rein, on the other hand seems to only have one possible option, again, that being Cassandra. So, I've been contemplating either adjusting their history to where Eli was adopted at a very young age, thus opening up that possibility, or having my last character, the one I have yet to make but had in reserve, be female instead of male and have a self-pairing, Eli being the only one who will be paired with another RPer.

On another note... we either just need to skip ahead a bit and unblock everyone... or continue to wait on Lilly.

Or that. Hold on, I shall look at Eli's sheet

Edit: Eli could also work! After all, she is the energetic one ((which I read)) and Esko is the calm, quiet one. Hm....

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

If I said not to wait on me, I'd like everyone to not wait on me. I'm really sorry that I haven't been finding the time to post but I promise I'll post tonight even if it is something insignificant.

I have to study for a test tomorrow, my education has a higher priority over these forums and so I apologize again.

Anyhow, please continue without me, I am capable of catching up.

You likely don't mean it as such, Thael, but that image comes off as very mean/rude.

Thanks for informing us Lilraaos. If you ever need summaries of what happens, feel free to PM and I'll help catch you up. smile.gif

I was just mentioning the fact that we had repeatedly said, several times, that it would probably be best to go on without Lilly when she was absent and that that was the polite thing to do.

I'm sorry, but it feels good to be vindicated.

Everyone thought I was some kind of prick for saying "Hey go on without the lady."

Hence, it was more like me turning to Millenium like "Listen to the girl."

Edited by Thaelasan

David

Sasha

Thel

Esko

Latoya

Eleanor

Cherisa

Chuan Li

Antonio

Flint

Alis

Atlas

Robin

Blake

Rein

This is the current list of characters, due to Lilly and I dropping Eirwen and Morgan, Thael and Req and Polar leaving, and maybe CB leaving too...? She hasn't posted in a while...

Chic is doing stuff with life. She was grounded at one point.

She is fine. I only know what is happening because I am in her roleplay and she told us before and it is a crazy rp filled with awesome people and I am getting off topic lol :3

Wait, that is how they find their partners? They are near them and the marks glow? Okay, time to post!

Edit: Esko is in need! I kinda like Eli, reading her sheet. Then again, they are both air...well, maybe that could work? What about it, zakku?

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Yeah, It would. In fact, probably kick *ss too. However, I would need zakku' permission for Eli...which I do not have yet

Are we going to do anything about Antonio and Alis' mis-pairing?

Would the marks glow twice then? Once for the wrong pair, once for the correct pair later?