Thuban

Trader's Canyon

The only support I would give to adding prizes is if every other option was also added. Past prize owners were given the option to take a HM instead (usually holly or CB alt). If those options were not available, it would completely devalue prizes in relation to those. I'm am SURE many people would have chosen to take an HM option rather than prize if they had any indication that prizes might someday be available in this manner.

I'm a little confused by what you mean here.

The idea of the store is that everything would be available in it and you'd just have to work your way into buying whatever it is you wanted. (Although IIRC, TJ was not a fan of adding cb breedable-onlys.)

You do remember correctly, I'm afraid. He most definitely was not "a fan" of CB breed-only breeds.

If he isn't a fan of CB "breedable only" he should have thought twice before introducing them in a game where lineages are so relevant. There is a say in italian: non piangere sul latte versato: it's useless to cry on wasted milk (find a solution instead). I love CB Hybrid and Alts and I think is fair to be able to earn them, exactly like CB prizes.

I support this suggest now more than ever. The holiday event show us pretty clear how a market in this world could work: you follow your friend to the store, ask nicely, the shop's owner offers the eggs, you pay them with mana crystals, coins, cats (I don't care which is the currency) and BAM! You have a dragon egg.

I'm actually pretty surprised that the main problem here is arguing about which kind of currency or if eggs should be bought or summoned... it's like painting the roof without having built the walls of your house.

Focus on how gain points/coins/mana crystals -->

Day activity (like log-in one time per day, naming 5 different dragons, raising eggs and hatchies)

Daily cap?

Increased point's earning during holiday events?

Breeds avaliable in shop? (I would like: CB Shimmer Tinsel, CB holidays in their week, CB Hybrid and CB ALT, CB Old pink and CB Frilled)

The shop wouldn't gift you anything (raffles already do it), but it wouldn't matter if it's expensive because even bad connection wouldn' t be a problem anymore if you have patience and commitence, which are indeed what this game requires the most.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I agree Naruhina_94, I've been trying to think of ways we could earn mana crystals too.

1. automatically earn them

- Daily

- Per egg hatched/hatchling grown

2. Small action taken

- 'Collecting' BSA has chance to bring back mana shards

3. Minigame (My personal favourite, but very time consuming)

- Rock paper scissors with the elements

- Top trumps (My personal favourite, could have catergories for Speed, Strength, Magic, Ferociousness and something else)

- Pokemon rip off

I personally agree with Naruhina - disallowing CB "breedable onlies" would be a mistake. I do think it needs to be done carefully, making them available only in a controlled and very limited way.

I know a lot of people hated the idea of buying a raffle ticket with some of your points but I think that's the best way to go with them. Maybe a weekly raffle of one cb hybrid, alt, etc. rotating the different breeds. And if you are fortunate enough to win one you can't win another of any kind for a year or two. If one a week were raffled that would be a total of 52 per year of all the dragons of this kind.

Or just make them very expensive, even more then Prizes, since they are rarer then them, that could also be an option.

I vote against having CB Prizes in the "store"

It will make them much less rare, much less special, and eventually everyone who sticks/stuck with the game will have one.

I vote against having CB Prizes in the "store"

It will make them much less rare, much less special, and eventually everyone who sticks/stuck with the game will have one.

I'm pretty sure that prizes will never become less rare or less special even if everyone and their mom has one. More and more people join DC (and that's more and more users without prizes).

To compare, TJ gave out hundreds of prizes this past raffle. They are no less special or rare than the rest of the prizes from previous years. Of those that were given out in 2015 alone, there are prizes that are unaccounted for, a prize that was frozen, prizes that died, prizes on banned scrolls, and prizes that belong to people on hiatus/who have stopped playing for whatever reason. 2015 prize offspring are still in high demand. I've gotten pretty good trades from a 5th gen alone.

Just because users will have access to CB prizes in the store does not mean that they will automatically plummet in value or that people will "buy" them.

No support for buyable prizes. They're called prizes for a reason. A few hundred raffle winners is nothing compared to the total userbase, and if they're easier to obtain than sheer luck there's no point in having CB prizes at all.

They wouldn't be cheap. It would take a long time to earn enough to buy a prize, and even longer if you use any of your points to buy anything else. The people who get one would be dedicated to that goal for a long time. It's not like they'd be handed out to every user like party favors.

As someone who has about two dozen 2g Prizes, all paid pretty well for, who would have a lot to lose if 2g / 3g Prizes were more commonplace:

I STILL support this. DC is a collecting game with an odd twist; if you don't care about lineages, pretty much everything bar NDs is too easy to get, and if you do care about lineages, then the nicest things are exceedingly frustratingly hard to get. Since lineages are a fairly important part of the game to a good chunk of players, and since CBs are obviously a big part of lineage making, it'd be nice to have them available eventually. People who got prizes have already ruled the trading market for several years with next to no competition. I think that's more than reward enough, don't you?

Plus, if a shop WERE added, new prizes could be added every few years or so (3 years? 5?). When the next prize came in, those ones would be added to the shop. That would still make winning the raffle an extremely rewarding thing while not giving prize owners near unimpeded control over the trade market.

I personally agree with Naruhina - disallowing CB "breedable onlies" would be a mistake. I do think it needs to be done carefully, making them available only in a controlled and very limited way.

I know a lot of people hated the idea of buying a raffle ticket with some of your points but I think that's the best way to go with them. Maybe a weekly raffle of one cb hybrid, alt, etc. rotating the different breeds. And if you are fortunate enough to win one you can't win another of any kind for a year or two. If one a week were raffled that would be a total of 52 per year of all the dragons of this kind.

I don't like this as uch as the store, but it sounds good enough to me. I could live with this compromise wink.gif

Yes, in store prizes must be very expensive, you should be able not more than one per year.

Edited by Naruhina_94

If he isn't a fan of CB "breedable only" he should have thought twice before introducing them in a game where lineages are so relevant. There is a say in italian: non piangere sul latte versato: it's useless to cry on wasted milk (find a solution instead). I love CB Hybrid and Alts and I think is fair to be able to earn them, exactly like CB prizes.

I have to disagree on this. First off, TJ himself he is more inclined to have prizes added to this suggestion as a purchasable thing than CB Hybrids. Thats already one major point against adding them. If TJ doesnt want to, it doesnt matter which way you turn this suggestion so that it includes CB Hybrids, they will simply not be added because he has the final say in what goes in and what doesn't. I support his decision to not want them in and point number two is why.

Secondly, I remember someone trying to make the argument that "CB hybrids bought through here would simply be hybrids bred from an unknown wild pair that we have no knowledge of and we now have access too." As cute as that is, I do not feel comfortable with this idea. First off, (If we must bring in real world science in to this" Some similar species will cross breed to create a hybrid (wolves and coyotes, pumas with I cant remember what other big cat) but this is across similar species (canine x canine, feline x feline)

If we must apply real world science to this, then first we have to realize that simply because this game allows us t breed willy nilly doesn't mean that it would behave this way in the real world. Amphitere would not be able to breed with westerns, sea serpents would not be able to breed with wyverns, etc. So a Horse/Equine dragon would not be able to breed with a hellfire wyvern because, despite being dragons, they do not fall under a similar subspecies (like Ligars, in the wild they don't occur naturally though this is more along the lines of trying to breed a monitor to an eagle). in captivity we have free reign to breed and cross breed and create whatever through breeding because we are raising these animals in close proximity, forcing them to adapt to one another, and thus breeding them together.

"What if the store npc bred them" They would still be bred dragons, we would know he has a pair and thus would have to be labeled as one. Finally Hybrids arent like prizes at all. They are breedable obtainable through considerably normal and every day means. They can be easily created and are decent breeders with the occasional quirk. Yes while they are not CB they were never meant to be cb They were implemented specifically to be bred and bred only. The reason CB Hybrids exist is because like prizes they are meant to be a special dragon not obtained by nromal means and to the understandable dislike of some, like donation dragons where they are not obtained through normal means but more or less through some out of the ordinary method (in most cases donation, in this case its a chance raffle).

So I have to say I do not support any form of implementation of CB hybrids. As a prize owner I don't really mind Prizes added in so long as they are difficult to obtain and non tradable/abandonable. I don't think everyone and their mothers will have a prize dragon simply because people leave, people become busy, and people dont always like the shiny things. So its a safe bet that those who do purchase prizes will do so after a good length of time (hopefully around 6 ish months) and with their poor breeding ratios, will get to join everyone else in the struggle.

Disclaimer: there may be spelling errors, incomplete sentences, and very mundane/incorrect words used due to lack of sleep and lack of proper vocabulary terms for said scenarios/ideas. Please forgive me and feel free to ask for an explanation.

Ok so at this point:

What can be found in store:

CB Prizes, anything that can be CAUGHT from the cave, POSSIBLY Holidays, and whatever could be chosen as HM as of last year (which means NO cb hybrids, since they were not eligible)

Currency type: Doesnt actually matter what its called, so long as its something earned through daily play. Some users are ok with flat out trading with the shopkeeper, but most prefer mana chips/shards as the word being used.

Currency is Earned through daily play and completing mundane, day to day actions we already do, some with caps to limit exploits.

We've made progress but the same basic ideas have stuck around since the beginning tongue.gif

Everything below this line is new thoughts and ideas, feel free to ignore, because I know its too much, but ideas kept me up all night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about non-dragon things: How about some of those BSAs that havent been used... in potion or scroll form?

Various Items: if certain things about eggs are determined at the time of creation... how about potions to determine things like color (for breeds that have multiple sprites sharing an egg?) As of the potion event, we now know its possible to create items that can target dragons. Maybe we could play with that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nests: Extra eggslot for x amount of time:

Lets say it costs a month or two to be able to afford the slot. The slot can be bred into for just a day or a week, and any item in it STAYS until it hatches/grows up. Treat it like a breed only slot, like what we used to have. Only bred things can go there, but if it hasnt grown by the time the potion runs out, the dragon wont be kicked to AP. This slot is BRED INTO ONLY (It will be up to the users to keep track of when they used their potions, as there would be no countdown...)

Ragged Nest: 1-2 hours of breed only slot

Decent Nest: 12 hours

Nest: 24 hours of breed only slot

Well made nest: 72 hours of breed only slot

Exceptionally Well Made Nest: 1 week of an extra breed only slot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Autofog potions: for fogging the ENTIRE scroll at once. Individuals could be unfogged, but this would fog EVERYTHING.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fertility Potion: Multi-clutch potions.... because I miss multi-clutches being a thing, and fertility hasnt been upgraded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scry Scrolls:

Could be what we call some of the potions I just pitched. Perhaps they can tell you the chances of your eggs being alt, or what color your dragons are. I'm not a huge fan of having to wait until things are s2 to find out what color/type they are...

I would have thought CB holidays would be on there before prizes, since prizes were never intended for everyone to get one. Whereas holidays are just a matter of not being on the website at the time.

I would have thought CB holidays would be on there before prizes, since prizes were never intended for everyone to get one. Whereas holidays are just a matter of not being on the website at the time.

Even with this: not everyone WOULD get a prize. The users have made it clear that they want it to take a YEAR to save up for a prize (limits of one a year), where with holidays, if you were to get nothing else, you might be able to swing 1-2 a year.

It appears there is no raffle this year, so... I think its kind of important that we leave prizes and holidays both on there, just in case there isnt one. However, some of the artists were twitchy about allowing holidays from what I remember. My, I see no reason why not, as long as the standard of ONLY 2 CBs applies (honestly, it should apply to halloween dragons too, but thats a much bigger arguement than I want to get into...)

Edited by Thuban

I have to disagree on this. First off, TJ himself he is more inclined to have prizes added to this suggestion as a purchasable thing than CB Hybrids. Thats already one major point against adding them. If TJ doesnt want to, it doesnt matter which way you turn this suggestion so that it includes CB Hybrids, they will simply not be added because he has the final say in what goes in and what doesn't. I support his decision to not want them in and point number two is why.

Secondly, I remember someone trying to make the argument that "CB hybrids bought through here would simply be hybrids bred from an unknown wild pair that we have no knowledge of and we now have access too." As cute as that is, I do not feel comfortable with this idea. First off, (If we must bring in real world science in to this" Some similar species will cross breed to create a hybrid (wolves and coyotes, pumas with I cant remember what other big cat) but this is across similar species (canine x canine, feline x feline)

If we must apply real world science to this, then first we have to realize that simply because this game allows us t breed willy nilly doesn't mean that it would behave this way in the real world. Amphitere would not be able to breed with westerns, sea serpents would not be able to breed with wyverns, etc. So a Horse/Equine dragon would not be able to breed with a hellfire wyvern because, despite being dragons, they do not fall under a similar subspecies (like Ligars, in the wild they don't occur naturally though this is more along the lines of trying to breed a monitor to an eagle). in captivity we have free reign to breed and cross breed and create whatever through breeding because we are raising these animals in close proximity, forcing them to adapt to one another, and thus breeding them together.

"What if the store npc bred them" They would still be bred dragons, we would know he has a pair and thus would have to be labeled as one. Finally Hybrids arent like prizes at all. They are breedable obtainable through considerably normal and every day means. They can be easily created and are decent breeders with the occasional quirk. Yes while they are not CB they were never meant to be cb They were implemented specifically to be bred and bred only. The reason CB Hybrids exist is because like prizes they are meant to be a special dragon not obtained by nromal means and to the understandable dislike of some, like donation dragons where they are not obtained through normal means but more or less through some out of the ordinary method (in most cases donation, in this case its a chance raffle).

So I have to say I do not support any form of implementation of CB hybrids. As a prize owner I don't really mind Prizes added in so long as they are difficult to obtain and non tradable/abandonable. I don't think everyone and their mothers will have a prize dragon simply because people leave, people become busy, and people dont always like the shiny things. So its a safe bet that those who do purchase prizes will do so after a good length of time (hopefully around 6 ish months) and with their poor breeding ratios, will get to join everyone else in the struggle.

Disclaimer: there may be spelling errors, incomplete sentences, and very mundane/incorrect words used due to lack of sleep and lack of proper vocabulary terms for said scenarios/ideas. Please forgive me and feel free to ask for an explanation.

The fact "TJ doesn't agree with this" is not something that you nor me could tell, he already proved to change his mind if there were good reasons (GoNs can be breed, we can have more than 2 Holidays and he's also thinking about adding one new egg slot).

I repeat myself, sorry, but if they were never meant to be CB why I have more than 3 x 2nd gen from CB ALT black and more than 3 x 2nd gen from CB Hellhorse?

I could breed a 2nd gen ribbon dancer every year and still I wish to have a new CB ribbon dancer because I relased the 2nd one I caught (I wanted to have a lineaged ribbon dancer and there was a limit). It's not a matter of: "you could have it anyway if you breed it", otherwise the whole problem wouldn't exists :/

Are they in the game as CBs ? Yes

Is it normal since they should be breeded? No

What can we do? Delete evry single CB ALT and Hybrid

Is it possible? Definetly no, I think it would be really a bad move for the owners

What else we can do to let everyone have a fair game? Relase them in cave

Is it possible? No because it isn't supposed to be normal to find them in cave since we can breed them.

What else we could suggest? Mass prizes at christmas. Every year 600 HM are granted

Is it possbile? Yes, however I saw many users tired of powerless looking people getting prizes of nowhere. I see them wishing to earn their dragons as anything else in this game

What else we could suggest? This store. Which is the best choice, imo. Because they wouldn't be common at all, they would be fairly earned and they would still be special.

Is it possible? Yes, and many other usefull things could be implemented, so why not?

Various Items: if certain things about eggs are determined at the time of creation... how about potions to determine things like color (for breeds that have multiple sprites sharing an egg?) As of the potion event, we now know its possible to create items that can target dragons. Maybe we could play with that...

I am afraid this isn't possible because would mess up with color ratio and same thing for the ALTs, I would be happy if someone could deny this thing.

How about non-dragon things: How about some of those BSAs that havent been used... in potion or scroll form?

Maybe the store keeper could be an "expert" about dragons and he could be able to unfreeze them by giving you a potion?

Unless TJ stated something along these lines in DC Lore AMA thread or somewhere else, I think that there is no point in arguing about the probability of CB hybrids' existence in the wild.

CB hybrids already exist and therefore they had to come from somewhere. There are very few of them and they were raised by humans, and they were obtained through some kind of a raffle, but were the eggs created by magic, or were they found somewhere, or maybe were they summoned like GoN eggs...? We simply don't know how their existence fits the DC lore in general and without this knowledge all our theories are pretty equal in their probability.

Why aren't there any CB Prizes in biomes, by the way? In the real life the answer is "because raffle", but if we are so fixed on the lore already, I would be really happy to know what it looks like in Valkemare and why Prize dragons' eggs are unobtainable through traditional egg hunt.

Returning to the topic... As far as I know, dragons in the Wilderness were "capable of randomly breeding with one another" and although "this is no longer possible" (quotes from Dragon Cave Wiki), the word 'randomly' clearly indicates that these dragons bred not only within their kind, but also with other kinds - westerns with wyverns, winged ones with wingless etc. So it was technically possible for them to produce a wild hybrid.

I support the Store idea in general. CB prizes, CB hybrids, CB Holidays, even sprites obtainable only in the store - I'm fine with every one of them as long as every player has equal possibilities to obtain them, and within reasonable limits.

And I know that TJ didn't like - and probably still don't like - the idea of CB hybrids being available in the Store, but in my opinion, there's nothing wrong in presenting arguments in favour of that idea, as long as they are not boiling down to "lol, because I want that" smile.gif

Returning to the topic... As far as I know, dragons in the Wilderness were "capable of randomly breeding with one another" and although "this is no longer possible" (quotes from Dragon Cave Wiki), the word 'randomly' clearly indicates that these dragons bred not only within their kind, but also with other kinds - westerns with wyverns, winged ones with wingless etc. So it was technically possible for them to produce a wild hybrid.

Actually, I also heard of some instances of two-headed x one-headed breedings occurring in the wild...

I actually like this idea, to be honest. Also potions (or other items) for some proposed BSA. I could imagine buying a vial of medicine (for curing sickness) or a wand of light fog (allowing teleport and lineage view, but no visits to the view page), too. Not to mention a heating stone (incubate).

I'd definitely like an extra egg slot during holiday breeding season, even if it's a breed-only slot. (Do we get an extra hatchie slot for the duration, too? Any egg will likely hatch over the course of a week...)

(Let's see what 7 temporary extra egg spaces would do... with no extra hatchi space, this results in...

Day one: 7 caught eggs + 7 bred eggs, all incubated

Day 3: 7 eggs (hit scroll limit anyway) (incubated anyway)

Day 6: 7 caught eggs + 7 extra eggs

= 35 eggs. (Normal: 7 eggs each on Day 1, 3, 5 and 7 = 28 eggs => not much of a difference)

But: You won't be able to catch the new holiday eggs. sad.gif

With 14 extras (no extras to scroll limits):

Day 1 and 6: 7 caught eggs + 14 bred eggs each

=> 42 eggs. Still no space for new holidays.)

Overall, these nests only make sense if they also add a space for a hatchling, or they're practically worthless for Halloween and not quite as useful for the other two holidays. (See white part above for my reasoning.)

I'd also like to suggest an alt potion (with some cost) that has to be used on an egg to guarantee an alt. (Should be semi-expensive - less than an old holiday egg, probably around one month worth of collecting.) Could be used on vines, blacks and undines.

Actually, I also heard of some instances of two-headed x one-headed breedings occurring in the wild...

TJ appears to have fixed this - retroactively even - so if someone wanted to try to use this as an argument for cb breedables - well, might not be the best route. xP

~

I too argued for cb breedables. I just mentioned that TJ wasn't too excited for it because if you support it, then it's perhaps something you should post with its own argument as to why it makes sense to include.

Unless TJ stated something along these lines in DC Lore AMA thread or somewhere else, I think that there is no point in arguing about the probability of CB hybrids' existence in the wild.

CB hybrids already exist and therefore they had to come from somewhere. There are very few of them and they were raised by humans, and they were obtained through some kind of a raffle, but were the eggs created by magic, or were they found somewhere, or maybe were they summoned like GoN eggs...? We simply don't know how their existence fits the DC lore in general and without this knowledge all our theories are pretty equal in their probability.

Why aren't there any CB Prizes in biomes, by the way? In the real life the answer is "because raffle", but if we are so fixed on the lore already, I would be really happy to know what it looks like in Valkemare and why Prize dragons' eggs are unobtainable through traditional egg hunt.

I support the Store idea in general. CB prizes, CB hybrids, CB Holidays, even sprites obtainable only in the store - I'm fine with every one of them as long as every player has equal possibilities to obtain them, and within reasonable limits.

And I know that TJ didn't like - and probably still don't like - the idea of CB hybrids being available in the Store, but in my opinion, there's nothing wrong in presenting arguments in favour of that idea, as long as they are not boiling down to "lol, because I want that" smile.gif

Its reasons like the one you mention that I dislike the use of "oh but the lore!!" and "But science!!"

Why does everything have to be about the lore? The lore is fluff. Its just some fun little story to make people feel a little more engaged or part of something. its not the 10 commandments the site must follow to the T. Many video games and sites stray away from lore to do something fun, random, entertaining and to give away, or raffle off, or do contests that don't entirely pertain to the site/game lore and to give away things that are not always cannon to the lore.

The lore is not the be all end all argument of this site. It really isnt. Also TJ in this very thread early on made a post sayng he was more inclined to have prizes added than CB Hybrids. and if you want to play the "well the egg slot" card, thats a game feature, it has nothing to do with the availability of a certain breed of dragon, it pertains to personal hold limits that does not affect dragon availability or how a dragon is obtained.

While I'm not a huge fan, the lore seems to be becoming more and more important TO TJ HIMSELF. So best not to discount it.

Although this seems to be true, it still stands to reason that not everything needs to fit the lore. (Or how do you explain Prizes and CB hybrids/alts from raffles?)

Yes, the CB prizes could be breeds that are - literally - believed extinct in the wild, with a few members of the species being found now and again. But the very same argument could be made for the shop. Maybe the shopkeeper knows someone who knows someone who just happened upon a clutch of those impossible-to-find egg.

Although this seems to be true, it still stands to reason that not everything needs to fit the lore. (Or how do you explain Prizes and CB hybrids/alts from raffles?)

Yes, the CB prizes could be breeds that are - literally - believed extinct in the wild, with a few members of the species being found now and again. But the very same argument could be made for the shop. Maybe the shopkeeper knows someone who knows someone who just happened upon a clutch of those impossible-to-find egg.

Perhaps our trader, is brave enough to go into areas where we dont hunt, on account of crazy high levels of aggressive dragons to find them. There doesnt have to be lore story for it, but its not hard toi imagine that our weary little adventurers go to known locations to get eggs,rather than exploring to find new areas... perhaps some areas are just far too hostile for our soft squishy bodies tongue.gif

If you want to story out the prizes, its just easiest to believe that some adventurer with crazy high stealth skills, went to some insanely hostile area and found them. That tends to be how I assume any new breed is found tongue.gif Wherever the holiday dragons live during the year when they arent mass breeding like mad, also works.

While I know its hard not to, its really best to avoid "well TJ said" and "Well TJ thinks" because he is a person who can think and act for himself. What he says one day, doesnt necessarily apply the next. Make your decisions on the idea for yourself and what you think of the idea, not by what you think he has said, or your impression of things that have been said. Yes, I was told that cb hybrids wouldnt happen, but that doesnt mean they wont ever. Its just that particular day, the conversation led to a big fat no. If they were never intended to be a thing, then the people who have them can count their self incredibly special, and leave it at that. I will not discount them from being a possibility because people DO want them, and there is no reason to not include them in this hypothetical scenerio tongue.gif

Glad to see the item suggestion didnt cause a war in here tongue.gif

I personally don't believe everything needs a lore, I don't think every things needs a story, especially in a place like this where things can happen and change to best suit the evolution of the site. This is after all a game, and all this time trying to invest so much into a story, though personally fulfilling, is in the end only personal. We need to think about this in terms of game mechanics and the actual set up. Just like how we think about ratios for dragons, this should be applied to this idea. Lets not try and do too much personalization and really think about how this game works, whats meant to be available and what isnt, and how to apply that to the shop.

Lore and all that can come after or even not be entirely applied at all aside from a mesterious man who accepts mana shards and in exchange gives you rare stuff. Beyond that it can be left up to the user how these things are obtained. In terms of CB Hybrids I am not a fan of this. I know the want is big and real, trust me I want one too. But I will not place my own wants infront of how a game should be run or change the way something works just to fit my personal needs.

If the concept f Hybrid availability is left to a raffle, then might as well simply just ask TJ to add HMs back in so people have a chance to win them again aside from the usual prize winners. Or like before have a large pool of prize dragon winners with the possibility to down grade to an HMesque prize. Its the same concept, why have two different raffles when we can have one big one with an increasing pool of winners each year.