The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2015

[claimed]

ADORABLE code......... Enjoy!

Edited: Ohh... Owl City sounds adorable! biggrin.gif

Edited by simkim

54 not counting eggs

Anyone interested in mass breeding? I have 54 flamingos to breed and abandon the eggs. I'm breeding Friday at 8pm Here.

Edited by Raven13dragon

54 not counting eggs

Anyone interested in mass breeding? I have 54 flamingos to breed and abandon the eggs. I'm breeding Friday at 8pm Here.

If I'm around, I can give it a go. Are you planning on breeding Flamingo x Flamingo? I nabbed some pretty sweet lineages from the AP; some may be difficult to find a mate for.

And speaking of, updating my count to 30.

If I'm around, I can give it a go. Are you planning on breeding Flamingo x Flamingo? I nabbed some pretty sweet lineages from the AP; some may be difficult to find a mate for.

And speaking of, updating my count to 30.

I usually breed them with holidays/rares but I could breed a few CB together.

I only have five that can breed this Friday, but I do plan on mass breeding whenever they're all off cooldown at the same time. I don't breed Flamingo x Flamingo, I might be wrong, but I always feel like using a different breed for the mate increases the number of possible Flamingos.

I usually breed them with holidays/rares but I could breed a few CB together.

Cool, I'll do the same. Looks like we are in different time zones, so I'll be two hours behind you.

I've been thinking about possibly doing trades of the ones we breed. For people who are really wanting hollies, may defeat the purpose. But I did offer to donate, the site just hasn't been updated yet. So, I have quite a few hollies; I'm doing this for fun. Anyone interested in trading our bred eggs, PM me. smile.gif

And if this is somehow going off topic, updating count to....31.

I have 12 adults, 1 hatchie and 1 egg.

Can't believe some people have 60!! Wow!!

I started putting the numbers at the start of their names so they're easier to count. smile.gif