The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2015

My Scroll: Raven

I'll keep this post updated and all the Flamingos in the same place on my scroll.

dragcave.net/lineage/

They have each been named "2015 Flamingo #" If one if frozen, I'll make sure to add an asterisk to note it.

When I get to 100, I'll use a table for 25 at a time.

Edited by Raven13dragon

Name: Omosky

Current reported total: One 2015 hatchling so far. Wont take long to grow up.

My Scroll - They will all appear before the leetle tree and my holiday dragons.

I might donate an offspring from the holly I got this past contest. The lineage will be continued with a bright pink. Could you put down to have someone message me on the 20th?

Edited by Omosky

I think I'll try this year. Non-growing 2015 Flamingos will be placed at the very bottom of my scroll. I've not got any as of yet, but have collected a few eggs today and will continue throughout the year. Good luck to everyone. smile.gif

I would like to join!

Scroll link is in my sig.

I'll be naming/numbering my flamingos as I go.

Current Count: 18 (plus eggs)

Edited by winter_tea

I'd like to join. I'll mark my flamingos by having them start with HC15 in all of their names and put them after the rest of my flamingo wyverns I already possess.

My Scroll

So I know how I'm participating, can you both donate Hollies and be part of the contest for obtaining a Holly? If so, I'd like to do both.

Updated--

Added everyone to the list of competitors!

Also added donations from MorysRipper, Sir Barton, Kurane, nxtashaxt, herk, speakingtomato, sethless21, Guillotine, InugamiZERO, RulenneClarissa, and Lurhstaap, bringing the current total of Hollies to 48! Thank you all!

Sheriam: PM the project account to donate. smile.gif

Dream_Thief: Absolutely. Many of our donators in the past have participated and even won in the contest. If you win, the urge strikes you, and it's still available you could even choose your own Holly and just keep the egg. tongue.gif

Update by Pteprocks

As an un-official side-note, I've already been using Flamingos for my own nefarious purposes, so expect to see some male hatchlings hitting the AP and maybe even some TP links here in the thread later on. Assuming, that is, that you guys haven't already made them impossible to get. happy.gif

Somehow my name didn't get on the competitors list, was it overseen or did I do something wrong? smile.gif

Whoops, sorry about that, fixed.

Good Morning!

Well, just read the post and there are NO Flamingos in the AP when the other day there were several ...

I wish to donate and will be in contact with links when I have a chance to decide who I am going to breed. I am figuring at least three.

Actually, I'd love to get a low gen Holly from another user who's Hollies aren't related to mine, so thanks for clearing that up!

My scroll is here: Dramur_Fire. I do a custom color sort for my dragons, but I'll most likely be putting the flamingos that count for the contest at the very end of my scroll.

And here are the Hollies that I have available for breeding next year:

Holly Song

Luck of the Angel's Wings

Ice Snow and Holly

Golden Holly

Jingle Bombs