_Sin_

ANSWERED:Distributing New Prizes/Special/Limited Dragons

"Some minigames" does indeed suggest more than one minigame.  But you didn't mention any other option but "some minigames" - which could equally mean these particular games will earn towards a dragon, while these others won't. It doesn't say earn points with a minigame or anything.

There MUST not be a dragon - even a common - that can  only be earned by grinding through games - even fun games.

Once again, I will point you to the second part of my post; As PART of the scheme, not the ONLY one. In other words, as ONE POTENTIAL option to use alongside OTHER options.

And as for the whole "Must never be a dragon earned only through grinding", I can see why that'd be a bad option, as it'd mean people who have the time to grind for it would hold sway over the trade market. But then, there's ways to avoid that, such as locking the earned dragon to the scroll or a cap on how many of that dragon you can have, like with the GoNs. And as Olympe said, so long as it has the right safeguards in place, why not use minigames as an option?

Edited by CharonDusk

As long as the weekly cap doesn't get changed and cannot be circumvented by them, I don't see why minigames can't be used as a means to earn shards instead of regular game play.

Very much this.