chicbecause

Seven Voices Academy

First pain in his wrist, then more on top of that! Being small in size and stature, it didn't take much for him to be knocked over. A fist to the face was more than enough. Cyrus didn't even have time to stumble before he fell over. Stunned, the teen lay on the floor. Both a burning rage and a queer admiration for the stranger-no, his sacrifice-coursed through him. The initial instinct to punish Skyla brought on jabs of anxiety he couldn't explain.

Raw panic pierced his thoughts just at the notion of her getting hurt. But, she was...she was such a censorkip.gif*! A person that does nothing but have sex and get high...she was a waste of life!! Even so, Cyrus felt...he felt as if he should apologize. The very thought nauseated him. Why would he do that?! Apologize to a waste of air like her? Never! These thoughts both terrified and frustrated the young man. Growling, he struggled to his feet. That punch had hurt a lot more than he wished it had. Already had it begun to swell. Gingerly did Cyrus run his hand across the injury. Yeah, that was doing to bruise. Damn her!

A small crowd had assembled after the brief scuffle. After all, it wasn't often that violence outside of battles occurred. Not long after he stood up did Cyrus too dash out of the room and to the dorms. Except, he didn't pout like Skyla did. No, He took the full brunt of his anger out on the surroundings of his room. He didn't want a unit! Everything had been fine the way it was and then this jackass had to show up! Yelling in frustration, Cyrus slammed both fists onto the trunk he had so meticulously organized the night before. Sturdy and well-built, it held fast against the small teen's attacks. All that resulted was a resounding throb in both hands.

As his anger welled up, Cyrus found it hard to keep his vision clear. He could hear his pulse in his ears and the room had grown unbearably hot. With this, however, was a new found strength as adrenaline kicked in. Upon attacking the trunk again, the pain upon contact was much duller than before. By the time he had finished punching the trunk, Cyrus was trembling. But this wasn't enough. Snarling, he strained to lift the already abused trunk. He hurled it against the wall as hard as he could, his green gaze alight was pleasure as it dug a deep gash into one of the posters Yuki had hung up (and the wall behind it, but you know). The contact had jarred the poor piece of furniture enough for it to swing open. A cruel, manic laughter bubbled deep in his scrawny chest and traveled upwards to escape his lips. Only after this did things get foggy.

---

By the time Cyrus regained consciousness, the room was an absolute wreck. And, well, so was he. The trunk's lid had been torn off by its hinges and seemingly beat against the wall until it had broken in half. The wall had a few more dents to it, several of them bloodied as his knuckles had been beaten raw. Other than that, the posters on the walls had been ruthlessly clawed off, and the lamp on Cyrus's nightstand had been broken. During some time of this, he had stepped in the broken glass of the lamp's. This was obvious by the trail of blood throughout the room. The tantrum had ended eventually, leaving Cyrus slumped halfway on his bed and halfway on the floor.

Everything hurt. Not just the place where he had been punched, but all the injuries he had dealt to himself as well. The back of his hands were dark red and crusted with blood, as were the underside of his fingernails. As for his feet, well, they were still slowly oozing blood. It wasn't good, that was for sure. Groaning, Cyrus raised a hand to rub his face, only to wince upon realizing he still had a bruise there. It didn't take long for him to realize what had happened. Shame burned red on his face and neck the moment he had a chance to look around.

God...God dammit! He had been pretty good for a while, only to lose his mind and destroy his dorm. Over what, some girl? Ugh, how would he get away with this one? He couldn't! There was no way to cover this sort of thing up and he would surely be fined for the destruction! Or maybe even expelled! Though, would getting expelled be that bad? After all, it would get him away from that damned sacrifice! Oh, he didn't know! Why did his sacrifice have to be here of all places? Why couldn't he just live a solitary life? Now he was doomed to being a unit!

((Sorry about the textwall...))

"Alice!"

Alice heard her name and recognized Esko's voice, and she turned towards him. "Hey Esko." She said, walking up to him and wincing when she saw a boy punched in the face (by a girl, no less!) out of her peripheral vision. She saw that Esko looked upset and frowned. "I take it the last class didn't go well?" She asked, squeezing his shoulder. "I wouldn't worry too much, we only have a few more classes left and then the day is over." She told him reassuringly, tail waving slowly back and forth. "What do you say we go get a snack?"

"What do you say we get a snack?"

"Can't say much......but yes please..." Esko chuckled. He already seemed.....less angry and tense. Why? He hated that class, but he loved snack. "Lead way" he said. As they walked, he batted her tail with his. This might become a game. A very fun game between friends.

Or Fighter and Sacrifice?

Esko's smile faded. A Sacrifice? Well, it isn't a BAD thing, but....well, this is serious. Should I ask?

Later

While Esko was eating his snack, the urge to ask bubbled. He managed to keep it under control, but sooner or later, the question would come out.

And it did.

"Could you be my Sacrifice?"

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Shin turned around as someone, Skyla by the sound of it, burst into the room. What. Should she say something? She sat on her own bed, facing the sounds of Sky.

"Soooo... I'm guessing you found your other half? Were they really that bad?" She asked, leaning back on the wall and picking at the sticker on her book.

Shin could understand why Sky would be upset, but Shin honestly wanted to find her other half. If she had one, which she was growing more and more convinced as the days went on that she didn't have one. And that kinda sucked. In fact, she had a meeting with the headmaster later today to discuss her situation. She got out a pack of cigarettes and tossed it in Sky's direction.

"Heads up." She warned, hoping it didn't completely miss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmh-hhmm!" Yuki agreed with a grin.

Purple always made him smile, she was so sweet and fluffy. And she liked to cuddle which was always a plus. Looking around, Yuki realized he had no clue where they were. He wondered where Joe as taking him. Then Joe said he had no clue where they were either. Then he got a little bit worried, but soon forgot about worry because that was just so silly. So he giggled. He had to let go of Joe's hand just to cover his mouth to stop giggling. Joe-chan was so funny. He finally managed to stop giggling and looked at Joe with a smile that could make flowers grow.

"I don't know where we are either! It's kinda funny, yanno?" He said, taking Joe's hand again. "Let's go find it! How much time do we have until classes start again?"

Joe watched as Yuki started giggling and felt him pull his hand away from him. He had forgotten he was holding it. Yuki then looked at Joe and held his hand again, smiling at him. Joe felt himself blush and looked around. He liked Yuki holding his hand. It was soft and warm. He smiled at Yuki and shrugged. "I have no idea when classes start. I never pay attention to the times unless I'm in class." He looked around and started walking ahead, not knowing where he was going.

"So, what have your classes been like?" He asked, hoping to change the subject from being lost. He felt like an idiot. How did he get lost? Sure he'd only been here for the first semester, but he thought he knew the school better than this. He looked back at Yuki. "Do you have any classes with friends?"

Skyla turned her face from her pillow and caught the sightless eye of her roommate. She glared, not at her but what she had said, "I don't want to talk about it" She said, sitting up and crossing her legs under her, "" but yes, he was that bad" . She looked up just in time to see Shin hurl her pack of cigarettes at her. She had to reach over her head to catch it but she didn't mention that. She also didn't mention that she slipped one of her own menthol Cigarettes into her pack to pay her back. It would be a surprise for her later for letting Skyla smoke her's.She pinched the filter between her lips and lit the end, inhaling the hundreds of chemicals that made her calm down. She was shaking she was so freaked out, "I was just minding my own business walking back from the room and this guy coming up the hall started eying me. Well, I'm used to people looking at me but never like that. He pointed at me and walked towards me like he was going to scold me or something. Then he freaked out about his wrist hurting and I clocked him. I ran straight here to hide." She recounted, flailing her cigarette around dramatically as she told the story.

A sudden realization struck her mid sentence. She shot off the bed and closed her closet door. The guy grabbed his wrist as soon as he touched the front of her shirt. Skyla was stoned and panicked but she was defiantly feeling some discomfort on her lower back. She turned around in her full length mirror hanging from her closet door and lifted her shirt. Sure enough, plastered dead center across her spine was the word SHAMELESS. She groaned over dramatically and dropped her shirt to cover her "real name". She looked at Shin who, luckily, couldn't see the cliche above her ass. Skyla would just have to tell her, "Of all places! Why a tramp stamp?!? She yelled, kicking her half empty suitcase under her bed, It's....it's....actually kinda cool..." She admitted after a few seconds of looking at herself in the mirror. It fit her pretty well, even thought she would never say that out loud. She just wished it wasn't so....suggestive. She looked at Shin and threw up her hands, unsure what to do, "You wanna go do something or...something?" She asked, ignoring the urge to find her other half's room.

"So much for not talking about it." Shin said, accidentally ripping the sticker off of her algebra textbook.

Woopsie. She tried to make the children's sticker stick back on the cover, but these things stuck like virginity – Once they lost it there was no getting it back. She was still furiously determined to make the sticker stick to the cover of a completely useless textbook while she heard Skyla getting up to check something in the mirror. She didn't even know why they made her have these books. She couldn't read. She guessed it was because of some contract they had with the curriculum people and they had to make people buy the books or something. Her thoughts were interrupted when Skyla said something about a tramp stamp and going to do something.

"Skip class for the rest of the day? Hell yes. But, I can't drive." She said. "Oh, hey, what's your 'true name'? Unless you'd rather not tell me. Where did you put my cigarettes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki giggled again when he saw Joe blush. Joe-chan was so cute.

"Ah, then we might be late!" Yuki said, not really worried. "I did have a class with my friend Shin, but she didn't see me and we weren't allowed to talk. She didn't see me because she's blind."

He wouldn't mind if he were late for class with Joe. They passed a hallway that looked rather familiar, which was ironic, since most all their hallways looked the same, but nevertheless, he pulled Joe down the hallway.

"Hey, Joe-chan! I think that's our hallway!" He called.

He continued to lead Joe down the hallway till they came to Yuki's room he shared with Cyrus, only to see the entire thing was in tatters. There were even dents and holes in the walls. Even Yuki's side of the room had been destroyed. Yuki blinked. What could have possibly happened? He looked at Cyrus, then back at Joe, then at the room, then at Cyrus. Yuki blinked again.

Cyrus had once again managed to doze off in his uncomfortable position, stirring awake as Yuki opened the door. He groaned, his exhausted green gaze resting on the two in the doorway. "I...I didn't mean to..." Like that mattered. Their room was a wreck! Although he didn't feel bad for breaking Yuki's stuff, the shame of the whole incident burned hot on his pale face. "I got upset and blacked out...I woke up to this." Slowly did the teenager roll onto the floor, and he remained there for a good long while. The instant he mustered energy to stand, he fell upon putting weight on his feet. Right. His feet had glass in them. "I hate to ask this, but would the both of you mind guiding me to the infirmary? I don't believe I can take myself there like this. I'll do what I can to pay for repairs, I swear."

Sky picked up the cigarette pack and placed it in Shin's hand, "Shameless", She said with a shrug, "Now that I have it, I don't think any other name would sound as good.". It fit, It's what everyone in high school, this school, and her mother had been calling her since she hit puberty. Hints why she didn't have ears. Sky thought about what she wanted to do, "Well I can't Afford to miss the rest of the day, It's kind of important that I sit through the How to be a Sacrifice class now that I officially am one" She said. Saying it out loud didn't make her feel any better. In fact, it just made her want to cry, "I think I am just going to get a cup of coffee in the cafe" she said, grabbing her jacket from her bed.

~And So they went~

Sky sat hunched over a cup of coffee, listening to the conversations around her. Even thought her tramp stamp was covered by two layers of clothing, she still felt like everyone could see it. She was more afraid of the "I told you so"s from all the units she mocked in the past. She looked up at Shin and an high-dea crept into her head, "Do you think the reason you haven't met your fighter is becasue you're blind? Maybe the school should line all the fighters up and you could, touch their faces, or something" she wondered, mostly trying to take her mind off her own problem. Maybe if her roommate found her other half, it would make finding her's a little easier to handle.Even thought a little force in her head was urging her to go find her Fighter and apologize for that sweet punch, she felt pretty alone.

Edited by padfoot

Alice reclined in her chair while she waited for Esko to finish his snack. She had finished hers a few minutes ago, and now her pale green eyes watched him eat. Her steady gaze could be unnerving to some, but it wasn't really staring, more like studying the person. He seemed torn about something - he looked like he wanted to ask her a question but wasn't really sure if it was the wisest idea. Much to her amusement, she watched the emotion battling in his eyes before the curiosity obviously won out. She wasn't exactly expecting what he did ask, though.

"Could you be my sacrifice?" He asked bluntly.

Surprise was quite evident on her face, partly because of how bluntly he had asked, and partly because that is the one question she didn't expect him to ask. She realized her jaw had dropped and she closed it quickly. "Umm... I don't know really, don't you get like a tattoo or something with your fighter slash sacrifice once your good enough friends or something? I'm not even sure how it works, but I think it's definitely a possibility." She replied, once she had regained use of her voice.

Shin snickered, not thinking it was funny as much thinking that the prospect of her even having a fighter was looking more and more impossible as time went on. When she'd met Sky and found out she didn't have a fighter either, it was kinda like a reassuring pat on the back. It was okay, there were other people who didn't have their other half yet. You aren't alone, there's still hope. But then Sky found her other half and the pat on the back turned into a slap on the face.

"Yeaaah..." She said. "I don't even know anymore. I'm just tired of hanging onto the idea that I even have one at all and, as cliche as it sounds, alone forever. I not saying I'm not open to a relationship outside of a Unit or anything, its kinda just that no one outside of a Unit thingy is interested in me. I'm not even desperate for a relationship! It'd just be kinda nice to know that having one was a POSSIBILITY. Yanno? Ug, nevermind, that was sappy. Sorry."

Shin leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table and drank her drink out of a straw, hunching over it like it was raining in the room, but only on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki stared for a little while longer before hopping into action. He helped Cyrus sit back on the bed before grabbing a towel from the bathroom and returning.

"We should probably get the glass out of your feet before you try and walk!" He said, surprisingly cheery.

He lifted the other kid's feet, rolled up his sleeves, and picked all the larger pieces of glass out, before carefully getting the smaller ones. He stopped and wiped the boy's feet of with the towel to get the blood off.

"Why were you so upset?" He asked, tilting his head.

He wasn't really mad, or upset. Well, he was a little upset because his room was a mess and his posters were ruined, but not VERY upset.

Edited by chicbecause

"Oh....okay..." Esko shifted his feet. "Uh...how much.....longer does this period last? Let's see....." Esko felt way, way too akward. His ears flattened against his head, making it look almost like he had none, from the distance. His tail barely wagged: it just swayed. He looked at his feet. Then at his schedule. "Free period...is ending soon....isn't it?" Esko hoped he didn't look like a sorry idiot.

Then he felt it.

A burning sensation on his throat.

He groaned, but any sound that came out made the pain worse. "Ex...cuse....me...I need...to go...to my room ARG!" He wrote on a paper and gave it to Alice. The note said:

Please excuse me, but my throat is burning for some reason. I need to go to my room for a sec. I will be back. Hold on

Esko hurried away, hoping Alice didn't feel offended. His throat hurt SO BADLY! When he got to his dorm, he tried to drink water, but that made it worse. He simply laid on his bed until the pain finally went away. Esko groaned. That was quite an ordeal. He decided to look in the mirror. His hair was a bit messy. Esko took off his scarf. That was when his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. For right there, running diagonally alongside his scar, was this word in black:

Speechless

Poppy listened intently, not actually looking at the girl and looking around the room but she still listened. The corner of her mouth turned down, "I'm Sorry Shin but man the censorkip.gif up." she said, crossing her arms and leaning back in her chair, "So what if you don't find your fighter now, in the next five years, or ever again. Your still censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gif* Shin Haru and you are beautiful and unmovable. The way I see it, being in a relationship just holds people like you and me back. In fact, I think I'm just going to ignore this little tug in my head that is making me want to go seek out that ass". She was serious about it all, including the ignoring her fighter. He was NOT her problem and if she didn't want to be part of a Unit then who was to tell her otherwise.

Joe watched as Yuki helped his roommate and bit his lip. He hated the sight of blood. But Cyrus needed help. He fidgeted in the doorway, trying to think of a way to help, then suddenly stopped and looked across the hall to his room. He could get him slippers so he could walk. Yeah, that would work. "I'll be back. " He said to the two males, hurrying to his room. He opened the door and walked over to the empty bed his ex-roommate had used. He pulled the covers up and scanned underneath the bed, frowning at how messy it was. He saw two fluffy slippers and pulled them out, dusting them off. "Just who did that boy have over when I was away?" He whispered, walking out of his room. He stood in the doorway and held the slippers in his hands, not wanting to walk into the destroyed room.

"Um, Yuki. I have slippers he can use to walk. I think it should help with the pain or something." If it didn't help with the pain, then it would at least be humourous. I mean, seeing a guy in fluffy slippers isn't normal. "Maybe it'll also make it so there's no blood in the hallways." He added as an after thought.

Cyrus blinked in when both Yuki and Joe decided to help him instead of getting upset. Did they really not care he destroyed their living space? Frowning at this, he puzzled over such a response. Everybody else just lost it, and then it just led to more violence. But they didn't do that. It was weird. "I...uh...Met my sacrifice. I suppose that's supposed to be a good thing, but it wasn't." He muttered. It sounded like a stupid reason to lose one's temper and he knew it. "She's, well, unpleasant at best. A trashy drug abuser." Cyrus flinched as the first piece of glass was pulled from his foot, his fingernails digging into the wooden framework of his bed. Otherwise, he remained pretty still. Once Joe returned, he saw no reason why he couldn't get up. Slowly this time, he raised himself onto his feet. "How far is the infirmary, exactly?"

Alice frowned. Had she hurt his feelings? She decided that was a definite possibility and went after him. "Esko, wait!" She called, stopping outside his door. Sighing, she leaned against it. "I'm sorry, ok? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, if that's what happened." She said. His room was silent and she sighed again. "Ok, I get it. I'll just be in my room if you need me - oooww!" She exclaimed, grabbing her left wrist wear a searing, burning pain appeared. "Gaaah, ok, ow. This hurts." She gasped. "It's kinda like when Thompson scratched me, but beside the - oow, dang." She said as it hurt again before subsiding. She gently let go of her wrist and was shocked at what she saw. Speechless, it read. "Esko!" She exclaimed, running into his room. "I just got my soul mark!" She told him. "Ooh, sorry. You don't have your scarf on... I'll leave if it makes you uncomfortable." She stammered, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "Did you get your soul mark? Is that what the pain was?" She asked him suddenly. "Mine says 'Speechless'."

((Please excuse any typos as I'm on mobile))

((Ha, it is okay. Often, even on my iPad, it auto corrects, but sometimes it will either do it wrong or not do it at all. xd.png ))

Esko was marveling at what just happened when he heard a knock on his door. Esko heard that it was Alice. He then heard her in pain. He had temptation to get up, but wait, where was his scarf? Oh crap, did he drop it?! He didn't want to go outside without it. He really did NOT want the world to see the reason he can't talk. Well, can't talk well. When Alice burst into his room excited, he quickly covered his scar. Well, a tiny bit poked out...still. "You got....soul mark?" He looked up. "Don't leave...I'm sorry...." His ears went back a bit. "Might....as well...show" he started to pull down his hand.

Here were two notable things:

His scar. It was an ugly thing, not really like a cat scar. It looked like the thug used a dull knife. Of course, he survived it, but it was still ugly. When he caught it in the mirror, he had a flashback of the thugs noticing someone else with white ears telling them to stop, then the thugs tackling the kid. He had to then run and get help, and that was where the flashback ended. And there was something even bolder then the scar:

The word Speechless

"I got it too..."

((Sorry if I lack in grammar, and maybe next time I post I will include Tulvir?))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Alice grinned. "Yeah, I got my mark. Quicker than expected, too." She heard him apologize. "What are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong." Tilting her head, she watched in silence as Esko pulled off his scarf. "That had to hurt." She murmured. The next thing she noticed was his mark. Her jaw dropped. There was one thing that was difficult to do, and that was render Alice speechless - and that's exactly what happened. "You... I... the same mark..." She floundered before she regained use of her brain. "Do you know what this means? We're a unit!" She beamed, tackling him in a hug. "Haha, this is fantastic!"

((Can I just say one thing: awww))

Esko rendered Her speechless((no pun intended)), which was evidently hard to do. Well, what surprised Esko was that she did something nobody would ever do.

She hugged him.

Esko had never been hugged before, so this was extremely new to him. What did he do? Pulling away was very much an unlikely thing to do. Kiss her? Oh hell no was he doing that yet. He just got here! More then that, he only just met her! The only thing Esko thought was good to do was hug back. So he did just that. Hugs feel nice. Can I do these more often? It was hard to get Esko to smile, but he did. Wonder if mother saw me now, huh?

((Since I have time, I will introduce Tulvir to Seven Voices Academy!))

Tulvir trudged up the snowy walkway. Grr, he liked cold, but THIS much was too much for him. Especially since he didn't have his fluffy, poofy tail to cover his butt, to keep it warm-ish. Tulvir cursed in his scarf. He liked people, but not moving to new schools.he had plenty of friends and bullies weren't a problem and the girls thought he was adorable...why did Mom and Dad send me here? His parents worried about that after he tried to rescue someone from thugs. If he could see that kid again...

Tulvir thought of that as he made it to the doorway. Was he supposed to just....walk in? His stubby tail wagged less. Why was it wagging anyway? Tulvir thought of knocking, then he just opened the door. Inside was a total mess.

Kids were everywhere. Literally everywhere. It was overwhelming. Tulvir grew in a small town,not a city! He sighed as he made it to the front desk. "Uh, hello, my name is T-Tulvir. I am new."

"Okay, please wait while I check records and get you your room number"

((What is the room next to Joe's? I kinda have a thing of Fighters and Sacrifices somehow get rooms near each other...I can figure out Aoko's room number, but not from across the hall....))

( no ones really paying attention to the room numbers so you can just say something around 260-280. yeah, I know. big gap but I don't think anyone really cares.)

Aoko walked out into the hall. Today was good. Yes, good. she headed to her room to open a box of dango. There she found her roommate. Alicia looked kinda off..." Hey! Did you like...eat something your fighter wouldn't be proud of you for? Never mind that." She hurried to her pile of dango boxes and took one off the top. "Bye!" She headed towards the main entrance of the building, wanting to hang out outside. "Hmm." She held a stick of dango in her mouth and listened into the conversations of those she passed by. "Someone was attacked?" She, of coarse was saying to herself. She entered the lobby and saw a boy up at the front desk. He wasn't here last semester so that meant he was new. "Hello, my name's Hinohara, what's yours?" she held out her hand for him to shake and held the dango stick with the other.

((Hehe dangos))

Tulvir's ears perked up when he heard somebody behind him after he got his room number.

"Hello, my name's Hinohara, what's yours?"

Tulvir turned around. A rather pretty girl was standing there, holding out her hand for him to shake. His stubby white tail wagged really fast. It never wagged THIS fast before. What was going on. Well, he didn't ask questions. Instead, he shook the girl's hand. "Hi, Hinohara, my name is Tulvir Derishin! Nice to meet you!" Tulvir felt a sudden jolt. Mostly in his butt, in his tail area, but it was a sudden burst of energy. Like he needed to give this girl orders. What? I just met her! It would be very rude to just ORDER her around like....dunno. Tulvir noticed something in the girl's hand. "Is that a dango?" Even though he wasn't Japanese, he loved dangos! Pretty much any sweets. He had a friend who's mom made dangos all the time, and they were SO GOOD! His tail wagged super fast.

((Tulvir wants a dango, aww))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

(Tulvir is really cute. Also since dango is a Japanese word there is no plural form. I made that mistake when I started rp'ing but then I remembered....just thought I'd say.)

"Tulvir? Hmm." It's kinda a weird name. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Want some?" she held up the small 6x7 box that she had kept tucked under her arm. " I don't have any super fancy flavors right now. Just the hanami dango and some that I drew faces on with chocolate." Aoko held up the stick she had been eating off. There was only the green tea dango left skewered on it, she had eaten the sakura and vanilla. She smiled and opened the box to reveal 5 sets of skewered hanami dango." I got them at the Wynitt dango shop, just down the road. They were only 150 yen!"

Her tail waved back and forth slowly but playfully and her ears leaned towards Tulvir. Here was someone she felt would end up being her very good friend.

Edited by elpdraws

((Haha. They both like sweets. Haha))

Tulvir looked at the dango sticks, drooling. "A-are you sure I can have one?" Tulvir slowly took one. It looked so goooooood. His tail wagged as he took a bit of the green one. "Mmmmmm, I gotta look at that store sometime! So, do you like sweets?" He wondered. He loved sweets. They were his favorite. He somehow never got fat, though. His tail wagged even faster as a grin grew on his face. He ate more of the dango. When he finished ((rather quickly, he couldn't help it)) he resisted the urge to ask for more. "Hehe...."

"Yeah, I'm sure!" She smiled and took note of how much his stubby tail wagged. He ate the green tea flavored dango first?!?! He was eating it backwards! How fun!!! "Huh? Yeah! I love sweets! And you should totally go check it out! The Wynitt dango shop is the absolute best!"

She watched as he devoured the dango. It was as if he had been completely starved of this marvelous Lord of all snacks. Like he had previously been unable to obtain such beautiful a food. It made her sad. Hinohara couldn't imagine living in a world without dango or even going a day without said dango (she 's kinda addicted but without the consequences( actually, she does have withdraw symptoms) LOL). Without realizing it, her eyes began to water and shed tears for the holy dango, may it live forever. Bless the sacred dango, The magnificent God among foods! She smiled so sweetly that, had she been in possession of a mirror, she could have satisfied her own sweet tooth for a day. "If you like, you can have the whole box! I have plenty more and they don't cost that much!" She held out the box to him, not realizing how dramatic she looked. " So.." She wiped a tear from her cheek. "Where are you from?" The tears continued to flow. The thought of being temporarily separated from dango of any flavor or kind was just too much for her, despite the fact that it was still unsure as to whether or not this was the case with Tulvir.. Her cheeks started turning red. Gosh, so many tears but the face she wore still seemed to be a happy one.