chicbecause

Seven Voices Academy

INTRO

Welcome to Seven Voices Academy! The most prestigious school where Fighters and Sacrifices can train as a unit or separately! We are currently accepting only single halves of units. No completed ones without special permission from Headmaster Ristu. Please read the rules and description thoroughly before submitting your application!

Thank you for choosing Seven Voices Academy! We hope to see you soon!

DESCRIPTION: UNITS

A Unit is the name given to the Fighter/Sacrifice pair that share the same name and ability to fight in a spell battle. Units are completely codependent on one another, and share a special bond that ties the two together. The bond can only be broken deliberately, and the two, even before meeting, will be naturally compelled to one another, often times romantically.They also have a sort of telepathic link that, when activated, shows up as a string that connects the two.

DESCRIPTION: SACRIFICES

A Sacrifice is the name for the half of the Unit that takes the damage during a spell battle. The damage takes form as restrictions and bonds (chains/bandages/ropes/blindfolds/collars/handcuffs) Once the sacrifice is fully restricted, the battle is over and they have lost. However to counter this, the Sacrifice issues commands and controls the other half of the Unit, the Fighter.

DESCRIPTION: FIGHTER

A fighter is the half of the Unit that engages in the battle, using words and images to conjure up spells to damage the opposing Unit. The more powerful the images, or more eloquent the speech, the more powerful the spell. However, the Fighter takes orders from the Sacrifice, and is naturally compelled to obey whatever they say, in and out of battle. Going against the Sacrifice's orders would be like going against their very nature. It also weakens the bond between the two and minimizes the Unit's power.

RULES

- HEADMASTER'S WORD IS ABSOLUTE. DISOBEYING WILL END IN EXPULSION.

- CURFEW IS ENFORCED. INACTIVITY FOR 7+ DAYS WITHOUT NOTICE WILL END IN EXPULSION.

- OC ONLY. THE ONLY CANON CHARACTER PERMITTED IS HEADMASTER RITSU.

- ZEROES ARE ACCEPTED WITH SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM THE HEADMASTER.

- NO POWERPLAYING/GODMODDING WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM INVOLVED PLAYER.

- SACRIFICES/FIGHTERS WILL BE LEFT TO THEIR OWN DEVICES TO FIND THEIR PAIRS, UNLESS, IN THE CASE OF A BLANK FIGHTER, THEIR SACRIFICE WILL BE CHOSEN BY THE HEADMASTER.

- (Have fun, like seriously.)

- FIGHTING BETWEEN STUDENTS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION IS NOT PERMITTED(you can, but your characters will get in trouble, like detention or something.)

- (Any questions? ASK! No dumb questions. Only dumb people. Not really)

- (OOC post in parenthesis after RP starts please)

- (If you remember me, I'll give you 100+ internet points and a cookie.)

- (I am Headmaster, Mwa hahahahaaaaa!)

DORM SETUP RIGHT NOW I THINK WHO KNOWS NOT ME

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos...195&oe=556EA821

APPLICATIONS

(Delete the parenthesis)

NAME:

UNIT NAME: (X-LESS EX. LOVELESS, BREATHLESS, BLOODLESS, ETC.)

SEX:

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

APPEARANCE: (PICTURES WELCOME)

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: (They have no ears/tail if the have lost their virginity. Pictures or description is fine)

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE:(?)

PERSONALITY: (LIST TRAITS/WRITE DESCRIPTION)

OTHER: (ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY)

UNITS (IN ORDER OF COMPLETION)

- TRUSTLESS

-SHAMELESS

-SOUNDLESS

-TALKLESS

-LIFELESS

-VOICELESS

INCOMPLETE UNITS(IN ORDER OF CREATION)

- SIGHTLESS (SACRIFICE)

ACCEPTED STUDENTS

chicbecause;

NAME: Shin Haru

UNIT NAME: Sightless

SEX: Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Bisexual

APPEARANCE: http://31.media.tumblr.com/d768d8e7ccc69d3...p8td0o1_500.jpg

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are black, like her hair, and look like a fox's.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Sacrifice

PERSONALITY:

- Sassy

- Loud

- Angry

- Brutally honest

OTHER: She's blind in one eye and the other is missing, which she keeps covered with an eyepatch.

NAME: Yuki Kato

UNIT NAME: Trustless

SEX: Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: SUPER GAY

APPEARANCE: Yuki -His hair is black.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Really fuzzy, pointy, tall ears that are black, and a long tail that has it's fur spiked up with gel that makes him look eternally startled.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY:

- Super sweet.

- He loves cute things, and kitten. Especially kittens.

- Kinda a bookworm

- Likes people.

OTHER:

epldraws;

NAME: Aoko Hinohara

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

SEX: female

APPEARANCE: http://i45.tinypic.com/akihs3.jpg She's around 5'3

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are grey-white with bits of lavender at the base. Her ears look like the ribbons in her hair (shape/size) and her tail is around 3 1\2 feet long with short, soft fur.

PERSONALITY: to be RP'd

OTHER: She REALLY likes sweets ( but somehow, never seems to gain weight)

littlelizzie;

NAME: Joe Moriyama

SEX: male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual (leans more towards males though)

APPEARANCE: Joe has dyed white hair and dark blue eyes. His hair is styled like this, and he runs his hands through his bangs often. He stands at 5'9'' and weighs about 135 pounds. He is nimble, and he has a nice grin. His typical outfit is something like this or something like this.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: He has no ears or tail.

PERSONALITY: Joe is a level headed boy and he's kind to almost everyone. He has an aloof air around him, and he has hardly any friends (he has one friend, to be exact). He doesn't mind though. He is quite intelligent, but when romance is involved he turns into a hopeless idiot. He is also quite witty and sometimes says things when he shouldn’t. In general, he keeps to himself and because of his aura people find him unapproachable.

OTHER: He calls everyone a nickname. Also, he didn't lose his ears by choice.

polaristar;

NAME: Alicia Prentice (goes by Licia)

UNIT NAME: Soundless

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight

APPEARANCE: Licia is slim and stands at five foot one.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Very fluffy. Black with different random spots of color. Her ears are rounded like a tiger.

PERSONALITY: Bubbly, cheerful, outgoing, and very hyper. Do not give her sugar under any circumstances. You have been warned. She can be very immature and needs someone to look after her, and is very sensitive to other's needs.

OTHER: She loves animals and will often take home abandoned baby animals to nurse back to health, will feed strays, and sometimes smuggle a stray puppy or kitten inside and take care of it until she is caught.

NAME: Alice Holmes

UNIT NAME: Talkless

APPEARANCE: Aliceis small and slim at 5'3".

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are iridescent gray, and look like a cheetah's.

PERSONALITY: Friendly, but quiet, and really, REALLY shy.

OTHER:

padfoot;

NAME: Skyla Trulock

UNIT NAME: Shameless

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: bisexual

APPEARANCE: here

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: None

PERSONALITY:

-She is very much a free spirit.

-Loves alcohol, borderline on unhealthy

-Ditto for drugs

-...Ditto for sex

-Manipulative

-dresses like a tom boy from the early 90's

-Many more but I can't think of them all to list.

OTHER:

shadowclaw;

NAME: Cyrus Lanham

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Asexual, has little interest in any form of a relationship

APPEARANCE:

- Short, yet lithe, Cyrus is known for his quick and fluid movements.

- about 130 lbs, so just around average

- He has light red hair that's long and messy. He generally doesn't even bother with his hair.

- a few freckles on his face, but he's otherwise pretty average.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION:

Ears: Somewhat like a fish's fins. Very large and showy, with frills. They change color from a soft green to a bright scarlet.

Tail: Much like his ears, they're impossibly showy. It's a long tail, lines with various frills that he can raise and lower on command. Like his ears, they change color based on his mood.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: fighter

PERSONALITY: Basically, Cyrus is a total ass. He's rude, anti-social, and generally misanthropic. The only reason he was enrolled was to find a healthy way to channel his violent tendencies. For lack of a better term, he's sociopathic. If angered, he could slip into a violent rage. So, usually, he keeps to himself. Not that he really likes interactions with people anyways.

OTHER:

Lightdragon4444;

Name: Merek Vulpes

Unit Name: Soundless

Sex: Male

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [X] Brown hair, green eyes

Ear/Tail: None

Fighter/Sacrifice: Fighter

Personality: Merek is not one to start conflict by himself, and tries hard not too. As a fighter he will give everything to do his job well, and tends to focus on defend more then offense in spells. He will of course attack if commanded. Though he can talk it is extremely rare for him to do so giving him the name Soundless. In fact the only ones that have heard full sentences from him are Licia and the Headmaster. Otherwise the only communication he has is simple gestures or the words he uses in spell battles. However he has not mentioned why to anyone as it is uncomfortable for him to relive the past he so desperately wants to escape.

Other:

Esko_The_Wolf;

NAME: Eskirurius "Esko" Arkus

UNIT NAME: Soundless

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight(what's the fancy term for that?)

APPEARENCE: has pitch black hair, and his ears blend in. He is tall, and he usually wears clothes that almost completely cover his skin. He usually wears a scarf over his mouth, and he has bright green eyes that seem to burn into the soul when he glares.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: his ears and tail look like black wolve's ears and tail.

FIGHTER/SACREFICE: Fighter

PERSONALITY:

-distrusting to most

-quiet

-colorful-mouthed

-rest to be rp'do

OTHER: he was attacked by thugs once, and one thug cut his throat. Not to kill him, but it permanently damaged his vocal cords. That is why he would make a bad SACREFICE, and why he never talks often. When he does, his voice is raspy and his throat hurts. He wears the scarf to hide his scar mostly.

Medora_HS

UNIT NAME:Voiceless (meaning she doesn't talk much, and keeps to herself?)

NAME: Medora Heartstrings

SEX:Female

APPEARANCE:x

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: She has black ears and a black tail. ._.

PERSONALITY: She zones out a lot, and doesn't pay attention at all. When you talk to her she seems to be thinking about something else. She has a tendency to drop things, and smack into things. She's ADD (Alright there we go) . She's perceived to be rude, because she tends to not answer you. She doesn't have that much emotion.

OTHER:

ArchiosLukos;

NAME: Edward Vermont

UNIT NAME: --

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Graysexual

APPEARANCE: [X]

-eyes: arctic blue

-hair: black, thick, ringleted

-skin: pale

-height: 6'2"

-weight: 125 lbs

-build: ectomorph

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION:

-Pointy black dog-like ears

-A bushy tail with curly fur

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: Fighter (Blank)

PERSONALITY:

Being the type to avoid contact with most people, Edward has built up an image which most simply accept for what it is (and which probably isn't too far from the truth anyway). He tends to project aloofness, staying away from people and their affairs, viewing them with disgust more often than not. While not unfriendly in a traditional sense, it is the consensus of most of the school that he doesn't want friends, as he tends to brush off anyone who tries to approach him. There are a select few people that he likes, but he came to most of them rather than the other way around. Teasing and gossip doesn't seem to affect him; it doesn't matter whether the talk is about his still in-tact ears and tail or if the insults are made up. Edward pays no heed to the words directed at him.

While it is true that he appears collected and distant most of the time, he is known to be passionate and sometimes downright terrifying in battle (which is only enhanced by his usual coldness). Whether a personal spat or something more organized, Edward prefers to take down his enemies quickly with precise and ruthless blows. However, this tactic only works well for him if his opponent goes down quickly, and once he's been angered, it is easy to frustrate and further infuriate him by countering or dodging his attacks. For the one or two who have had any kind of spar with him, this is Edward's most noticeable weakness. Otherwise, he is strong of both body and mind (as of yet, most of these 'battles' have been fistfights or sports such as boxing and fencing).

+ Impartial

+ Dedicated/Loyal

+ Unconfrontational (usually)

- Distant

- Calloused

- Bad-Tempered

OTHER:

Edited by chicbecause

Yes, they have ears and tail, I'll make a place to specify that. And they should be around high school age, I think. They can be younger, but mostly just stick to -18.

NAME: Aoko Hinohara

UNIT NAME: Lifeless

APPEARANCE: http://i45.tinypic.com/akihs3.jpg She's around 5'3

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Her ears and tail are grey-white with bits of lavender at the base. Her ears look like the ribbons in her hair (shape/size) and her tail is around 3 1\2 feet long with short, soft fur.

PERSONALITY: to be RP'd

OTHER: She REALLY likes sweets ( but somehow, never seems to gain weight)

Edited by elpdraws

Ditto. Is it alright if i make both a fighter and a sacrifice? I can't decide.

here's my character~

NAME: Joe Moriyama

SEX: male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: pansexual (leans more towards males though)

APPEARANCE: Joe has dyed white hair and dark blue eyes. His hair is styled like this, and he runs his hands through his bangs often. He stands at 5'9'' and weighs about 135 pounds. He is nimble, and he has a nice grin. His typical outfit is something like this or something like this.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: He has no ears or tail.

PERSONALITY: Joe is a level headed boy and he's kind to almost everyone. He has an aloof air around him, and he has hardly any friends (he has one friend, to be exact). He doesn't mind though. He is quite intelligent, but when romance is involved he turns into a hopeless idiot. He is also quite witty and sometimes says things when he shouldn’t. In general, he keeps to himself and because of his aura people find him unapproachable.

OTHER: He calls everyone a nickname. Also, he didn't lose his ears by choice.

hey, I know this is fast but I thought i'd ask before we start: can I change Aokos unit name to Lifeless instead of Lawless?

Yes, you can change. I will edit.

Pol, accepted. He's hot, btw.

Lizzie, we will probably start whenever everyone get's their forms up. Also, do you mind if I make the the half of Trustless?

yeah, you can make the half of trustless! but just keep in mind he doesn't really like girls because of his past so--

edit: also chic, could you edit Joe's form so the links to his haircut and clothes are in it?

Edited by littlelizzie

NAME: Yuki Kato

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: SUPER GAY

APPEARANCE: http://37.media.tumblr.com/2a4924356022acc...8uho6o1_500.png -His hair is black.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: Really fuzzy, pointy, tall ears that are black, and a long tail that has it's fur spiked up with gel that makes him look eternally startled.

PERSONALITY:

- Super sweet.

- He loves cute things, and kitten. Especially kittens.

- Kinda a bookworm

- Likes people.

OTHER:

Is this okay?

GUYS I GOT THE POST THING UPDATED AND THE LINKS FIXED IT IS LOVELY. BE PROUD. I HAVE TO LEAVE IN LIKE FIVE MINUTES THOUGH.

EDIT; We'll probably start the rp right after winter break has ended.

EDIT AGAIN; rp winter break not irl

Edited by chicbecause

OMG I LOVE YUKI I LAUGHED SUPER GAY OMG

when does winter break end for you?

EDIT: NEVERMIND

Edited by littlelizzie

Good to have you back Chic

NAME: Skyla Trulock

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: bisexual

APPEARANCE: here

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION: None

PERSONALITY:

-She is very much a free spirit.

-Loves alcohol, borderline on unhealthy

-Ditto for drugs

-...Ditto for sex

-Manipulative

-dresses like a tom boy from the early 90's

-Many more but I can't think of them all to list.

OTHER:

The pairs are even now...i think

I'll make a fighter is another sacrifice pops up

Edited by padfoot

yo yo yo i'm so joining this

NAME: Cyrus Lanham

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Asexual, has little interest in any form of a relationship

APPEARANCE:

- Short, yet lithe, Cyrus is known for his quick and fluid movements.

- about 130 lbs, so just around average

- He has light red hair that's long and messy. He generally doesn't even bother with his hair.

- a few freckles on his face, but he's otherwise pretty average.

EAR/TAIL DESCRIPTION:

Ears: Somewhat like a fish's fins. Very large and showy, with frills. They change color from a soft green to a bright scarlet.

Tail: Much like his ears, they're impossibly showy. It's a long tail, lines with various frills that he can raise and lower on command. Like his ears, they change color based on his mood.

FIGHTER/SACRIFICE: fighter

PERSONALITY: Basically, Cyrus is a total ass. He's rude, anti-social, and generally misanthropic. The only reason he was enrolled was to find a healthy way to channel his violent tendencies. For lack of a better term, he's sociopathic. If angered, he could slip into a violent rage. So, usually, he keeps to himself. Not that he really likes interactions with people anyways.

OTHER:

Edited by shadow_claw

Indeed i agree with Shadow this looks awesome. Are all the individuals suppose agree on a unit name when paired? Also I'll make a sacrifice for someone's fighter, if they want, since I'm unbalancing the two. I just really really wanted to make a fighter.

Name: Merek Vulpes

Unit Name: Soundless

Sex: Male

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: [X] Brown hair, green eyes

Ear/Tail: None

Fighter/Sacrifice: Fighter

Personality:

Merek is not one to start conflict by himself, and tries hard not too. As a fighter he will give everything to do his job well, and tends to focus on defend more then offense in spells. He will of course attack if commanded. Though he can talk it is extremely rare for him to do so giving him the name Soundless. In fact the only ones that have heard full sentences from him are Licia and the Headmaster. Otherwise the only communication he has is simple gestures or the words he uses in spell battles. However he has not mentioned why to anyone as it is uncomfortable for him to relive the past he so desperately wants to escape.

Other:

Edited by Lightdragon4444

ALRIGHT GUYS YOU ARE ALL ACCEPTED.

We should start either making pairs or switching names to get pairs.

Pairs have the same name (Loveless Fighter/Loveless Sacrifice) and together they make one single Unit called Loveless. So far the only full Unit we have is Trustless.

EDIT; Light, I'm not sure exactly how your character will work considering spell battles are usually spoken, and I've never seen an instance where they haven't been. But I'll allow it, but if it starts becoming a problem and messing with the inner workings of the universe spell battle deal-y I might ask you to change it a bit, maybe have a cell phone that speaks whatever he types or something. I dunno. You don't have to change it right now, though.

Edited by chicbecause