bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

I've adopted/kept some Leetlewing eggs!

Species: 3G Leetlewing, 4G Leetlewing-Thuwed

Link to Lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fe1u6 - Named Leetle Leetlewing, 3G Leetlewing

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBdvS - Egg, 4G Leetlewing-Thuwed

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee (3G), Bluesonic1 (4G-Thuwed)

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/ApplyUsernameHere

I haven't seen anything in the rules about taking two from separate gifters, so I'll assume it's okay to. I hope nobody minds... ^^;

I've adopted/kept some Leetlewing eggs!

Species: 3G Leetlewing, 4G Leetlewing-Thuwed

Link to Lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fe1u6 - Named Leetle Leetlewing, 3G Leetlewing

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBdvS - Egg, 4G Leetlewing-Thuwed

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee (3G), Bluesonic1 (4G-Thuwed)

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/ApplyUsernameHere

I haven't seen anything in the rules about taking two from separate gifters, so I'll assume it's okay to. I hope nobody minds... ^^;

That's quite alright, especially considering you don't have a 2G egg yet. It would only really be annoying to take more than one 2G egg when there are others still waiting on the request list, but it's not something people can do anyway considering I PM out the teleport links to them tongue.gif

I've kept you on the list still for a 2G egg (let me know if you want to be removed however), but seeing as you have 2 Leetlewings, others on the wait list will be given priority but if they're not active anymore, I'm happy for you to get a 2G egg as well as the current Leetlewings you have and any others in the future smile.gif

Thanks for the donation Kip, and thanks for the adoption Husker! smile.gif

Zeditha has also been PM'd with a link to a new 2G egg just bred!

These new breeding & adoptions have brought our dragon numbers to 31 now with 15 members to thank for this!! Over the coming few days the Dragon list will get a revamp so that it's easier to read considering all the dragons and members we have now tongue.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

I want to update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: My Profile. Beware! ninja.gifPlus PM link

Scroll Link: 50.38.62.119.36.386-691

Breeding Pairs: Valens Leetlewing x Pixelle Leetlenee ; Kyri Leetlewing x Odessa Leetledark ; Cyndr Leetlewing x Mizzle Nyxwing ; Noelanii Leetlewing x Elize Glimmerwing

Species + Gens: Pygmy [3] x Pygmy [3] (sample offspring) ; Pygmy [3] x Dark Myst [3] (sample offspring) ; Crimson Flare [3] x Dark Myst [CB] (sample offspring) ; Dark Myst [4] x Nilia [CB] (Sample Offspring)

Notes: Mwahaha~

And now for something completely different...

I've kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Misfit wub.gif

Link to Lineage: I'm Green

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee/Myself

Scroll Link: My scroll has been overrun by teeny dragons! blink.gif

Profile Link: My Profile. Beware!  ninja.gifPlus PM link

Scroll Link: 50.38.62.119.36.386-691

Breeding Pairs: Valens Leetlewing x Pixelle Leetlenee ; Kyri Leetlewing x Odessa Leetledark ; Cyndr Leetlewing x Mizzle Nyxwing ; Noelanii Leetlewing x Elize Glimmerwing

Species + Gens: Pygmy [3] x Pygmy [3] (sample offspring) ; Pygmy [3] x Dark Myst [3] (sample offspring) ; Crimson Flare [3] x Dark Myst [CB] (sample offspring) ; Dark Myst [4] x Nilia [CB] (Sample Offspring)

Notes: Mwahaha~

And now for something completely different...

Species: Misfit wub.gif

Link to Lineage: I'm Green

Scroll Link: My scroll has been overrun by teeny dragons!  blink.gif

Colour-coded breeding pairs... I love you Kip biggrin.gif

All details updated, thanks!! smile.gif That rainbow staircase is looking spectacular! Now we just need to find someone with a CB Pumpkin to fully complete it tongue.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Yay! Gendered female, as my perfect little Leetlewing. biggrin.gif

The Siths have male Mysts, which form the 'backbone' of the stair, so the Leetlewings have to be double-reverse - a female backbone of Regulars. And the above hatchling is perfect!

So happy - all my plans are going so well! Pygmies are awesome for me, the sweet little dragons ~

Update - Snobabr has grown up, and has gained her breeding partner. Unfortunately their first egg was the Wrong Species. If anyone would like the Pygmyfail, be my guest - just ask here or shoot a PM. biggrin.gif

Sorry for poofing, guys! I got my iPad back. So I can continue this thing!

Update - Snobabr has grown up, and has gained her breeding partner. Unfortunately their first egg was the Wrong Species. If anyone would like the Pygmyfail, be my guest - just ask here or shoot a PM. biggrin.gif

Zedtiha- please use the correct forms to highlight that you've bred a new Leetlewing, either to gift out or to keep for yourself. There are forms for both situations smile.gif It makes it easier for those scrolling through to spot that someone's got an egg to gift.

@Esko: Welcome back to the thread Esko <3

Edited by bluesonic1

Sorry! I'll post the forms now.

I'm gifting a Leetlewing egg!

Species & Gen: Dark myst, 3G

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/6v1V4

Lineage Type: Stair

Teleport Link: I'll make a teleport as soon as anyone expresses interest and PM it, so I know where the egg goes. smile.gif

I want to be a Breeder/update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=209782

Scroll Link: Zeditha

Breeding Pairs: Snobabr Leetlewing x Kayder

Species + Gens: Regular Pygmy (2g) x Dark Myst (CB)

Notes: I'll be keeping their first Regular Pygmy egg so that I can continue the stair, but all Myst eggs will be available if someone wants them and I'll continue breeding them every week as long as there is interest! Just express some interest in having an egg from any of my pairs, either by post here or PM, and I'll be happy to breed one for you. biggrin.gif

Edited by Zeditha

I want to be a Breeder/update my breeding pairs!

Profile Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=209782

Scroll Link: Zeditha

Breeding Pairs: Snobabr Leetlewing x Kayder

Species + Gens: Regular Pygmy (2g) x Dark Myst (CB)

Notes: I'll be keeping their first Regular Pygmy egg so that I can continue the stair, but all Myst eggs will be available if someone wants them and I'll continue breeding them every week as long as there is interest! Just express some interest in having an egg from any of my pairs, either by post here or PM, and I'll be happy to breed one for you. biggrin.gif

Breeding pair updated smile.gif Thanks for becoming a breeder~

Edited by bluesonic1

Sivia Leetlewing (Above Myst) has hatched and is named! Still engendered, still open if anyone wants him/her.

I'm gifting a Leetlewing egg!

Species & Gen: CrimFlare 4G

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fdi47 Yeah not very impressive Blah blah. Sure you can make an interesting spiral with just a little ground floor, if you get what I'm saying.

Lineage Type: 10/10 would prefer different mother to make it PB. ALMOST EG PB. "Some random CrimFlare in it."

Teleport Link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

@Husker: Nope, there isn't a form for reporting names, I just periodically go through the list and check myself then update tongue.gif Thanks for letting me know though!

@InsertUsernameHere: Just letting you know the teleport link doesn't work- not sure if that's done on purpose so people need to PM you? But yeah smile.gif

@Husker: Nope, there isn't a form for reporting names, I just periodically go through the list and check myself then update tongue.gif Thanks for letting me know though!

@InsertUsernameHere: Just letting you know the teleport link doesn't work- not sure if that's done on purpose so people need to PM you? But yeah smile.gif

Huh. Well, whatever the case, it's gone to somebody. I don't know who, though. Well, hopefully it won't have any troubles with it's new owner. Always worried when that happens.

@insertusernamehere: hopefully the little one found a loving home smile.gif

Profile Link: Hello ! Plus PM link

Scroll Link: Mwahahahaha

Breeding Pairs: Elan Leetlewing & Rogue Sleightwing

Species + Gens: Nilia [5] x Misfit [CB] sample offspring

Notes: yet another breeding pair open for the rainbow stair smile.gif

Species: Seawyrm wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Link to Lineage: Ooo la la

Scroll Link: My scroll has been overrun by teeny dragons! blink.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Wow, it's come along so well! Well done! *claps*

We really do need someone with a CB Pumpkin, and then you could perhaps reverse it - have an oppositely-gendered offspring from the Stair, and then breed it to the breeds in reverse order. I think that would look good. biggrin.gif

Or perhaps you could set up a second stair, perhaps starting with the Sith pair to avoid inbreeding, that goes the opposite way and make an arrow?

Just suggesting what I'd do with the lineage. xd.png

@Insert: Yeah I can see they haven't reported it on the thread. I'm adjusting the wording on the rules to make it more clear to people that they need to report any eggs they keep or claim, as well as editing the gifting form- details later in this post. The person's scroll name doesn't exist as a forum name either which worries me further. If anyone can link me to them here on the forum that would be hugely appreciated!

@Kip: Wow that rainbow lineage is looking so pretty!! I've updated your breeding pairs list and added the new Leetlewing smile.gif

@Zeditha: I think Kip was planning on doing that (I may be mistaken but someone had mentioned it on the thread), and I was also considering doing that tongue.gif It's a really good idea, and I could join in with the Sith dragons too now that mine's grown up.

Notice to all

The free gifting form has been edited- teleport links should no longer be included in the post. Members will need to PM you in order to claim the egg so that if they forget to report, we still know where it has gone. Thanks!

Edited by bluesonic1

@Insert: Yeah I can see they haven't reported it on the thread. I'm adjusting the wording on the rules to make it more clear to people that they need to report any eggs they keep or claim, as well as editing the gifting form- details later in this post. The person's scroll name doesn't exist as a forum name either which worries me further. If anyone can link me to them here on the forum that would be hugely appreciated!

@Kip: Wow that rainbow lineage is looking so pretty!! I've updated your breeding pairs list and added the new Leetlewing smile.gif

@Zeditha: I think Kip was planning on doing that (I may be mistaken but someone had mentioned it on the thread), and I was also considering doing that tongue.gif It's a really good idea, and I could join in with the Sith dragons too now that mine's grown up.

Notice to all

The free gifting form has been edited- teleport links should no longer be included in the post. Members will need to PM you in order to claim the egg so that if they forget to report, we still know where it has gone. Thanks!

Still a little annoyed I was given no notice, but it's fine if it remains safe, which it seems to be so far. It has also been named (Valadias) Leetlewing so that's...useful. Though, this person appears to have a habit of taking dragons I give. Both the Magi Nillib and Whitsok are descended from my dragons.

And they were dropped at almost the same time. huh.gif

So, yeah, odd coincidence. Hopefully nothing like this happens again as to not disturb the thread.

Important edit!!!! I just received a PM from the presumed taker. It was basically an apology, and an offer to give it back to the thread. The username is same as scroll (HiyaName) so...

Yeah, no, seriously. No troll.

Edited by InsertUsernameHere

I'm so sorry about this. Honestly, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I was taking it - it was a bad idea. I think it might be a bit late, but...

I've kinda adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg...

Species: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fdi47

Original Gifter/Breeder: InsertUsernameHere

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/hiyaname

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned for this. Your decision. I've given InsertUsernameHere the link to get them back.

I'm so sorry about this. Honestly, I'm not sure what I was thinking when I was taking it - it was a bad idea. I think it might be a bit late, but...

I've kinda adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg...

Species: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fdi47

Original Gifter/Breeder: InsertUsernameHere

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/hiyaname

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned for this. Your decision. I've given InsertUsernameHere the link to get them back.

Thank you for coming back to rectify the situation. This, plus Insert said before that you had kept the Leetlewing name to it anyway shows you didn't mean harm towards the lineage. You can keep the dragon and stay in the lineage if you want or if Insert is ok with it because ultimately it was their dragon even if it's part of this lineage. So by me it's ok, but speak with Insert for the final decision.

I searched your name on the forum member's list and even via Google but it never came up with your account here so I'm not sure what happened there, otherwise I would have just sent you a PM about the situation.

In more general news, the CB pair tried breeding again and despite fertility, there was no egg produced this time sad.gif

Edited by bluesonic1