bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

@Zeditha: Thanks for letting me know you're still active smile.gif You're next on the list and should hopefully get an egg in the next few days~

@Kigyptnee: Wow that is an insane lineage on that second egg!! With any luck, the Leetlewing line can reach that kind of level biggrin.gif If no one else takes it by the time it grows up, I might just claim the little guy/gal <3333

@mistywolf77: PM sent with a link to your new Leetlewing egg too!

Edited by bluesonic1

Hello. I am still looking for a mate for lil Linniia.

Ooh, these are gorgeous! I adore pygmies, purebreds and evengens, and this lineage has them all! Once I get some room, I'll sure want a beautie!

If you don't mind, bulesonic8, I'll add a link to these on my Sith lineage :3

@Esko: I can try breeding you one when my non-Leetlewing CB pair are off breeding-cooldown, but you can also work on collecting CB Pygmies for yourself smile.gif

@mistywolf: You're most welcome, I'm very happy to have more people join the lineage! Spread the Pygmy love <3

@umbreon_rock: Thank you! When you're ready, just post the form here asking for an egg and I'll add you to our list! And thanks for adding our link up- I'd be more than happy to add yours up to our first post too! I'm very happy to see another Pygmy lineage project up and going! I might just end up joining yours too when I'm free again tongue.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

@bluesonic1 (I could swear it was 8... oh well!) I got a hatchie from Kigyptnee, and I've notice there's no form for reporting a Leetlewing... I think there should, so you can keep track of eggs more easily c:

And if you want a link, Karii Leetlewing, a handsome boy soon to be a handsome man owo

So hi... happy.gif it's been quiet around here for a couple days, so I figured I'd introduce my newest Leetlewing - meet Cyndr - unlike my other two Leetlewing lineage projects, he is the beginning of a rainbow *stairstep*. I'm planning on breeding him to her in a few days. biggrin.gif

@umbreon_rock: Congrats on a fine young man. Welcome to the Leetlewing lineage smile.gif

~EDIT~

I'm going to open up my second gen Leetlewing, Zhrys for breeding requests for anyone interested. happy.gif

I want to be a Breeder!

Profile Link: kigyptnee

Scroll Link: kigyptnee

Dragons Owned/Breeding Pairs: Zhrys currently has three mates. The pairings are as follow:

1) Zhrys Leetlewing x Keidence Leetlespark (AKA sibling to this) - great if you want to start your own rainbow even gen lineage or if you want to try constructing a pygmy/crimson flare checker.

2) Zhrys Leetlewing x Shiraz Leetlenee (AKA sibling to this) - this pairing is a nod to all even gen purebred pygmy lovers biggrin.gif

3) Zhrys Leetlewing x Phoenix Ashewing (AKA sibling to this) - Eggs from this pairing are fantastic for starting up your very own stair or spiral Leetlewing lineage.

Notes: Once I'm a little further along with my Leetlewing breedings, I will open breeding requests for higher generations.

Edited by Kigyptnee

@umbreon_rock: Thanks for the suggestion- that's actually a very good idea considering how much the lineage has grown since first started, and we have another official breeder on board biggrin.gif

@Kigyptnee: Thanks so much for signing up as a breeder- you've been added to the list! And a warm welcome to Cyndr <3

To everyone:

I apologise for my long absence but I'm back and with many updates to add:

• A new list has been created- the Dragons & Breeders list has been separated into 2 different lists to allow better listing of breeding pairs that official breeders want to offer to requesters. Also allows for a more simple list of participating dragons.
  • The lineage rules have been updated, receiving 2 new points to consider:

► Should the Leetlewing lineage cross with another lineage, lineage naming rules for the other lineage must be respected as much as the Leetlwing's name. For example, crossing the Leetlewing line with the Thuwed line results in a dragon that must include both 'Leetlewing' and 'Thuwed' in its name.

► Bloodswaps can be requested but no member of the lineage is under any obligation to fulfil such requests, nor will such gifts or trading be recorded as part of the lineage. A bloodswap involves the gifting or trading of a dragon unrelated to the Leetlewing lineage to be later bred with a Leetlewing in order to continue a specific type of lineage pattern.

• The posting forms have been updated, a new one included to report any gifted or thread-claimed Leetlewing eggs.
  • Member & dragon counts have been updated- we are nearing the 20 dragon mark!!
  • Dragon list updated to include all new & named Leetlewings.

► PMs have been sent to those members who have not yet named their adult Leetlewings.

• Available eggs section removed- this wasn't being used or updated. When users request an egg, they will either be wait-listed or sent an egg immediately from the breeder if one is available.
  • A new 2G egg was attempted to be bred and despite fertility acting on both partners, we have received our first no-egg-breeding- my apologies to Zeditha who is next in line, and to the others who are still waiting! You are welcome to continue waiting for a 2G or otherwise browse through the Breeders list and request another egg which might be more readily available.
Future updates: (just to keep everyone in the loop)
  • Scroll links will be added to all members in the Dragons list.
  • Lineage links will be added to all Leetlewings in the Dragon list.
Edited by bluesonic1

No biggie - I'm egglocked anyway. Too many gifts! xd.png

I always honour lineage naming requirements. I once picked up a Terrae and bit it for a Vampire lineage, and I named it Count Javbidi Smiling Forest because the AP egg's lineage had all the terraes named 'Smiling Forest'. biggrin.gif

Nice, Zed.

Okay. So I am egglocked BUT I am saving the egg slots for something else. Maybe I can find a CB Pygmy soon :3

@Zeditha: I do that too!! I'm glad I'm not alone on that- I thought I was such a weirdo for doing so xd.png

@Esko: I'll keep on the lookout for a CB pygmy for you, but I admit they've been rather scarce lately- been finding plenty of Misfits though.

Okay, thanks! Though, my idiot self made myself egglocked again |D

Nice, Zed.

Okay. So I am egglocked BUT I am saving the egg slots for something else. Maybe I can find a CB Pygmy soon :3

Snagged you a cb pygmy, esko smile.gif send me a pm when you're ready for the little one <3

The Leetlewings on my scroll appear to be going through a dry spell- no eggs across any pairs! Hope you guys are having better luck! smile.gif

I have a Dark Myst x CB Pygmy reverse-stair lineage beginning, with Mipfo Sith. I hope to use my 2g Pygmy to have a Stair with Dark Mysts as the CBs, and then cross-breed the two lineages at certain points. (points like 5g, 6g, and whatever anyone requests.) They will always be crossed at the same gen, so for example if I only have a 4g Leetlewing built up I won't be crossing over with a 6g Sith.

When I cross the lineages, I'll offer the eggs on both threads as finished lineages. My ultimate goal is an 11g egg arrow! smile.gif (10g on each stair, then bred together.) Once I reach that, any breeding will be purely for the threads. Until then, though, I'm seeking CB Dark Mysts and Pygmies! biggrin.gif

Yeah, some of my Leetlewings are being fussy breeding too *looks at EG rainbow and PB pygmies* I am ecstatic to say, however, that my rainbow stair is breeding Perfectly so far biggrin.gif Next week I plan to breed him with a female misfit then finish the first rainbow with seawyrms. Breeding requests for this lineage will open officially pretty soon I think wub.gif

I hope my Leetlewing's mate genders right...but it hatched!

@Zeditha: A very cool idea for a lineage type! I might give that a try with Crimson or Nilias after doing the EG & Rainbow lines biggrin.gif

@Kigyptnee: WOW that rainbow stair looks beautiful!! You've also brought to my attention that none of the forms allowed users to report Leetlewing eggs they bred and kept for themselves, so I've adjusted the reporting one to allow for that! Let me know when this new eggy grows up and helps the line continue smile.gif

And with Kigyptnee's new Leetlewing, the lineage has crossed the 20 dragons mark!! A huge thanks again to all those who participated, and who are still actively participating and breeding- I had my doubts as to whether this project would be successful but seeing all these Pygmy dragons brought to life has erased all doubts from my mind!

Hey guys! Guess what?

My newest Pigmy grew wings and gendered male! Perfect :3

Hey guys! Guess what?

My newest Pigmy grew wings and gendered male! Perfect :3

Congrats! xd.png

I've adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/atRpZ - 4G EG PB.

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: gusearth1

Would it be okay to try to intertwine this with an EG PB Thuwed lineage? Make a 5G Offspring that includes Leetlewing, Leetlenee, and Thuwed.

I've adopted/kept a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Pygmy

Link to Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/atRpZ - 4G EG PB.

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee

Scroll Link: gusearth1

Would it be okay to try to intertwine this with an EG PB Thuwed lineage? Make a 5G Offspring that includes Leetlewing, Leetlenee, and Thuwed.

Thanks for adopting an egg and welcome to the lineage <3

Yes, that's quite alright to do so, so long as you can keep the PB EG lineage going- myself and someone else have also crossed the Leetlewing and Thuwed lines already smile.gif

I don't think Leetlenee is an official lineage- would double check that with Kigyptnee first though!

Edit: Just re-attempted to breed the CB pair this morning and despite double fertility, no egg again. My apologies again to those on the waiting lists!!

Edited by bluesonic1

@ Gusearth1 & Bluesonic1 - Leetlenee is just a cute surname I decided to name original pygmies I eventually plan to breed into the Leetlewing lineage. I think it looks cool... biggrin.gif

So I guess since there's a form now, I'll go ahead and declare all the Leetlewings I've kept so far. There's a lot of them, so I think I'll link all the little ones in one form. I hope that is okay. smile.gif

I've kept Leetlewing eggs!

Species: Pygmy; Dark Myst; Crimson Flare; Nilia

Link to Lineage: Frozone Leetlewing; Kyri Leetlewing; Valens Leetlewing; Dafydd Leetlewing; Cyndr Leetlewing; Noelanii Leetlewing; Elan Leetlewing; and my newest, unhatched little one, GIys1

Original Gifter/Breeder: Kigyptnee/myself

Scroll Link: kigyptnee

I'd like to open breeding lists for the following Leetlewings: Kyri Leetlewing [x Odessa Leetledark]; Valens Leetlewing [x Pixelle Leetlenee]; Cyndr Leetlewing [x Mizzle Nyxwing]; Noelanii Leetlewing [x Elize Glimmerwing]

I can start breeding these pairings for requests starting next week. smile.gif

My Leetlewing Breeding Plans - or brain dump, whichever you'd prefer to call it. Beware! Only read if you are super curious! And don't mind spoilers into the future of Kigybred Leetlewings xd.png :

I figured since Zeditha shared her Leetlewing lineage plans (which I think are awesome), I might as well share some of my own ideas. For all three lineages, I'll open up breeding pairs as I go to be available for request if anyone so desires & spread the Leetlewing love. wub.gif

Some time next week, I'm planning on breeding Elan with a CB misfit, crossing fingers for a misfit little one, then breed that misfit with a CB seawyrm, hopefully breeding a seawyrm male to finish the first rainbow. Afterwhich point, I'm thinking of going in two directions - A) continue the downward rainbow stairstep, either starting over with pygmies or working backwards through the colors back to pygmies and B] My original plan which is to breed him (the seawyrm from the Leetlewing rainbow stair) to this currently unnamed AP find I found about a year ago and make an arrow. I might make more unrelated rainbow stairs/arrows to breed with the Leetlewing arrow in the future and make a zigzag just 'cause I think it would look cool. We'll see.

I also have a rainbow *even* generation Leetlewing lineage going. So far, I have GIys1, a dark myst Leetlewing I bred recently. I'm attempting to breed a seawyrm from this pairing to breed with her as GIys1 Leetlewing's other half, making a fifth EG.

I'm then contemplating breeding this Leetlewing lineage to this fine fellow (a gift bred by Lilysally). And then their offspring to him (a gift bred by Deblogan). They're not all exact matches, but overall I think they will look pretty together and make for a beautiful Leetlewing lineage. I don't have any current plans to breed further, so I guess the end goal for this lineage is a lovely Seventh Even Gen.

Lastly, like many others here, I am working on an even generation purebred pygmy lineage. I have a fourth gen currently ( Dafydd ) and I have a hopeful mate currently growing on my scroll, so next week, I should be able to start breeding fifth gens! Yay!

My current goal is to eventually breed a Ninth Tenth Purebred Even Gen Leetlewing...

I don't have any current plans to breed higher...

Edited by Kigyptnee

@Kip: Thanks for all the info smile.gif I've updated the breeder's posting form to include users who want to update their breeding pairs after being signed up as a breeder. When your pair lists are ready to be opened, just post one of those with all the breeding lists you want to open up!

Notice to all: I'm currently going away overseas for a month unexpectedly. I will still try to remain as active as I can on this thread- my main priority though will be keeping the main post updated with the activity of others as well as breeding from requests, but I won't be breeding outside of requests because I just don't have the time sadly. A huge thanks to all those continuing larger breeding projects, in particularly you Kip <3