bluesonic1

The Leetlewing Lineage

I'm glad to see this lineage back! I have this third gen and would like a second gen too.

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted gen: 2nd

Breeding pair: Aldor x Serana

Lineage type: Even gen

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen: 2G

Breeding Pair: Aldor x Serana

Lineage Type: 2G

I keep meaning to do more things with Pygmies but never actually do much. xd.png

I happen to be an owner of a 2G Pygmy Thuwed so if I get a 2G she can be mated with him.

@Husker: Very awesome to see people from the past re-joining the lineage biggrin.gif I've added you to the request list!

@Zeditha: Thank you smile.gif

@Idem: Nice catch on Hoshino's egg! Please be sure to abide by the lineage's Rules & Dragon Types section whilst raising this baby!

@Kovia: Very cool- you're living my dream there!! Always wanted a 2G Pygmy Thuwed~ I've added you to the request list, and I'm eager to see two Thuwed Leetlewing lineages get going! biggrin.gif

This looks cool!

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Breeding Pair: Any pair

Lineage Type: Rainbow Staircase

So if I understand the staircase idea right, the normal pygmy will be the continuing breed, with Cimson Flare, Pumpkin, Dark Myst, Nilia, Seawyrm, and Misfit pygmies alternating as the other breed?

I won't be able to do the Pumpkin part, since I don't have any CB pumpkins.

I'll try my best to continue this!

Also, I need to stay egg free until V-Day, so I can't pick the egg up until after the 15th.

Edited by gusearth1

This looks cool!

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Breeding Pair: Any pair

Lineage Type: Rainbow Staircase

So if I understand the staircase idea right, the normal pygmy will be the continuing breed, with Cimson Flare, Pumpkin, Dark Myst, Nilia, Seawyrm, and Misfit pygmies alternating as the other breed?

I won't be able to do the Pumpkin part, since I don't have any CB pumpkins.

I'll try my best to continue this!

Also, I need to stay egg free until V-Day, so I can't pick the egg up until after the 15th.

That's ok, I think most people would want to hold off the breeding projects in order to work on holiday breeding projects + catching the new release egg.

I haven't officially added you to the request list however, because something in your application tells me you haven't read the lineage project description that well... Not sure if that's a mistake or whatnot, but I'll leave this here nonetheless smile.gif

I'm not entirely sure what I messed up, but I re-read it, and fixed some things.

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Breeding Pair: Aldor X Serana

Lineage Type: EG PB

I'm not entirely sure what I messed up, but I re-read it, and fixed some things.

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Breeding Pair: Aldor X Serana

Lineage Type: EG PB

Do you still want to work on the rainbow staircase lineage or did you just change that because you weren't sure what you did wrong?

Do you still want to work on the rainbow staircase lineage or did you just change that because you weren't sure what you did wrong?

A little bit of both, because I'd run into trouble with the Pumpkin part of the Rainbow Staircase, and I saw an earlier post in the thread saying that you needed 4th gen EG PB to intertwine this with the Thuwed line.

Ah ok, just confirming! I want to get a good idea as to which projects people want to work on so I know which ones to put more attention to smile.gif And I've already added you to the request list- sorry I forgot to add that to my last post!

You're down for a 2G egg but if you do have an EG PB 4th Gen Pygmy, you can take my next 4th Gen Leetlewing Thuwed as a mate for it if you want.

The other EG B 4G Pygmy is what I'll need to breed, as I was not that interested on pygmys before I saw this, so I guess your plan worked! Pygmys have now moved higher on my dragon interest list. xd.png

So, my 4th gen even gen PB egg grew up ^^ I've named her Goldie Leetlewing. Now I just need to get her a mate to breed 5th gen PB even gen Leetlewings. If anyone has the capability to breed me an egg, I'll be able to give 5th gen Leetlewings to those who want them. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!

Edited by Idem

So, my 4th gen even gen PB egg grew up ^^ I've named her Goldie Leetlewing. Now I just need to get her a mate to breed 5th gen PB even gen Leetlewings. If anyone has the capability to breed me an egg, I'll be able to give 5th gen Leetlewings to those who want them. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!

I can probably breed you an egg (if my pygmies feel like producing little ones). Send me a Pm when you have space smile.gif

@gusearth1: That's what I like to hear wink.gif These little guys need some lovin'~ I'm building up some PB Even gen lines that aren't related to the Leetlewings too so I can hopefully help with that!

@Idem: Great news biggrin.gif Let me know when you are ready to be listed as a breeder by using the posting form!

@Kigyptnee: Thanks for helping Idem out smile.gif If you need blood swaps of non-Leetlwing Pygmies, send me a PM and we can figure something out- as I said to gusearth1, I'm trying to build a larger PB Even Gen non-Leetlewing line for breeding and also gifting.

@Esko_the_Wolf: ^o^ Adorable name <3 Thanks for having her!

To all: Normal breeding will resume once the new V-Day eggs stop dropping, in order to give a chance to everyone to get the event dragon and get their scrolls unlocked smile.gif

(Perhaps someday we can get an event dragon that's a pygmy huh? tongue.gif)

And we are back in full swing!!

- BananaGummyBear64: A PM has been sent to you with a link to your new Leetlewing egg!

- InsertUsernameHere: A PM has been sent to you regarding a Leetlewing egg!

If people are in need of bloodswaps, I have a CB pygmy pair that can provide an egg, as well as CB pairs of all other pygmy types too. Hopefully over time, I can build a greater pygmy army and offer more bloodswaps...

Edited by bluesonic1

@bluesonic1: I'd love to do some bloodswaps. I'm egglocked at the moment, though.happy.gif

On another note, would anyone like to adopt this Leetlewing? I was kinda hoping for a dark myst so... yeah... looking for a loving home smile.gif

Love me!

@bluesonic1: I'd love to do some bloodswaps. I'm egglocked at the moment, though.happy.gif

On another note, would anyone like to adopt this Leetlewing? I was kinda hoping for a dark myst so... yeah... looking for a loving home smile.gif

Love me!

I took this, thank you smile.gif I will name it accordingly and have read through the first post rules and such happy.gif

I want a Leetlewing egg!

Wanted Gen:Any; would prefer 2G

Breeding Pair: Any; would prefer (Aldor x Serana)

Lineage Type:EG

I love pygmies so this sounds like an awesome lineage!

Hey all! laugh.gif My newest Leetlewing grew up today - he's a third generation, even gen purebred & my mini valentine. wub.gif

The mate I'm planning on breeding him with hasn't quite grown yet, so I'll breed him in a couple days (Hopefully they like each other...). At this time, I'd like to spread some Leetlewing love and gift his firstborn to anyone interested in adopting a Leetlewing and continuing its legacy. Send me a PM and/or make a small post here using one of bluesonic's request forms if interested. happy.gif

@Kigyptnee: Thanks for donating another Leetlewing egg <3 I'm very excited for your next pairing- I'm loving the long even gen PB lines! Keen to see just how long we can make them biggrin.gif But I did love that other lineage you made whom Pippyspot now has, looks beautiful!!

@Pippyspot: Thanks for joining the lineage <3 You've been added to your Dragons section. Let me know if you wish to become an official breeder!

@mistywolf77: Added you to the request list and sending you a PM now about some non-2G options considering InsertUsernameHere is yet to respond tongue.gif

Edited by bluesonic1

Just posting to say I'm still here. xd.png

I have a few little pygmies hanging around, so my Leetlewing should have a mate. In fact, there's a CB Dark Myst that's a hatch right now, should be perfect.

I'm gifting a Leetlewing egg!

Species: Pygmy wub.gif

Link to lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KQD3c

lineage type: even gen, purebred. 4th gen

teleport link: -edit- gifted to umbreon_rock

laugh.gif

Edit #1: Since no one specially requested this Leetlewing, I went ahead and bred the little one and left it on the thread. If there's no one who wants to adopt the little one by the time it hits four days, I guess I'm going to happily hatch & keep it. After which time I will only breed this pairing upon request. No worries, though, I don't bite. Much. Mwahaha. xd.png

Edit #2: So I've also got a non-Leetlewing Thuwed pygmy I randomly bred up for adoption. It's the first egg produced from the pair in about a year, so I want it to go to someone who loves pygmies. I gotta warn you, though, it might take a while to build up a Leetlewing mate for it... but hey, gotta love the challenge, right? biggrin.gif PM me if you want it. Hello

Edit #3: A transfer link has been sent to RecycledHeart for edit #2 egg. A request for edit #2 next sibling reserved by Ylvanne.

Edited by Kigyptnee