TJ09

2015-01-08 - Glorydrake/2013 Holiday Changes

Aww thanks so much, TJ! I adored both but I was sad that I wouldn't be able to gift others with them. This makes me glad though! Also happy about the glory drakes! tongue.gif

Thanks TJ!

I think this is a reasonable compromise and avoids any 'wonky' solstices with weird times smile.gif

DAYSTAGS AND NIGHTSTAGS! Sweeeeeeeeet.

Now we just need matching Dire Ravenstags for Halloween...

Kinda wishing the solstices thing wasn't retroactive; I basically only play at night so I probably won't have any of the new blue ones. Oh well.

That's my issue and why I'm going to end up releasing most of mine, but what can you do?

Yay for most of it, huge boo to it being retro on the Solstice. People have bred lineages incorporating the new blue color and depending on when their eggs were bred this could throw them all out of wack. It would have been better to have it in effect going forward, or an option to opt out of the retro part. I like my blues.

This.

I just wish I knew when mine were laid... I have NO idea which mine will be when this is applied!

smile.gif

Good thing for ME that the lineages I collected actually look good with EITHER .

ALSO Good thing or me that I happen to like both sprites.

Edited by Silverswift

Thanks for the update, TJ. Kinda wish I knew it was going to go this way and I'd've bred mine at night. Ah well.

OH THANK GOODNESS. I am so relieved! Even though I'm pretty sure all of my Solstices will still be bluewings, at least I have a chance to get the rosewings now. Thank you SO MUCH, Odeen and TJ. I'm sure we all appreciate your willingness to come to a solution that works for you guys and those of us who were disappointed, at least as much as possible.

That's Cool!! TJ!! rolleyes.gif

Actually, I'm misunderstand, only to see the title... tongue.gif

I thought it was a change the form. At the moment, it's frustrating.

"TJ!! Why did you change the children's form?! I think it's cute!!"...

But everything was my misunderstanding . Oops, Is there any good place to hide? xd.png

I just wish I knew when mine were laid... I have NO idea which mine will be when this is applied!

smile.gif

Good thing for ME that the lineages I collected actually look good with EITHER .

ALSO Good thing or me that I happen to like both sprites.

I'm not too picky myself, and I find the plain blue to be rather attractive. biggrin.gifI kinda want my CB ones to turn blue

Now I'm paranoid about my Solstices I collected. I hope that the bulk of them remain blue, but I have doubts. I went into a collection frenzy when the blue was revealed.

Thanks for the update!

Edited by Draketeeth

I'm not too picky myself, and I find the plain blue to be rather attractive. biggrin.gifI kinda want my CB ones to turn blue

Now I'm paranoid about my Solstices I collected. I hope that the bulk of them remain blue, but I have doubts. I went into a collection frenzy when the blue was revealed.

Thanks for the update!

Well, presumably they were first revealed about five days from when the first eggs were laid at night--so hopefully most of them will be. smile.gif

Good luck to everyone in the retro solstice game! xd.png

Edit: wait I'm dumb and they'd turn pink in that case I'm sorry ;___; good luck either way!

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Very nice. Thank you for the opportunity to get both sprites for those of us who were unable to catch any CB solstice dragons. smile.gif

ok. this shows how unobservant I am. I never noticed the difference until I saw this thread and went to look at my solstices. (I have my CB and bred ones in different spots). I like the coloring of my CBs but the all blue wings are pretty too. It'll be interesting to see which ones change.

where exactly did the reveal occur? which thread?

Oh boy, I have no chance in hell of remembering when I picked up the two 2Gs I have. Guess I'll have to have my fingers crossed to see if this one stays blue and this one goes rosey.

Watch, it will be the other way around xd.png.

In all honesty though, I'd rather they both stay blue, as that way I won't have to hunt for blue winged next Christmas! xd.png

Much more excited about the "upcoming site redesign" than silly breeding issues. Still, hopefully this fixes many people's issues with the Holidays.

Thank you TJ for this update! I, like many other members, have no idea when my Solstice eggs were laid, so I'll just have to wait and see. I'm really hoping they stay blue.

I am really curious to see which Solstices are going to change their wing colour. Not that I particularly mind.

Not that it will matter on my scroll, re: glory drakes, but I'm sure it will help folks who do collect them en masse, with their timing.

I think yours and Odeen's solution to the Solstice sprite debate is a good one, and I will look forward to seeing which of my babies has rosy wings and which have blue. I'll plan accordingly for next year, and for the opposite-breed babies in the meantime. Thank you, both Odeen and TJ, for this gift.

Huh, alright... I hope I get a fair number of the blue wings. I don't really know when mine were bred, exactly.

Thank you, hopefully members will appreciate the news.