_Sin_

Increase the raffle winners pool

It's also the result of Prize Dragons overshadowing everything else.

Have a CB (or even a Gen 2) and you can buy nearly everything on this site. Don't have one and also no possiblity to get a CB metallic or multiple ND (and technically as having on at some point is hardly a guaranteed success at the first try, you will need to have something to offer almost constantly) and it will be next to impossible to attain one.

And personally I am much to shy to actually directly ask a Winner as I feel they are indeed harassed enough and I certainly do not wish to add to this.

My dream line is one with Daydream, a pairing I hardly see at all on top of that.

And I mean meanwhile I see so many times someone requesting (several) CB metallics for up to Gen 4 Prize eggs. And apparently there are people who can afford this. I have been here since the start of 2009 and such demands were just plain silly before these prizes were introduced, I have never seen scams either before this.

Wanting a Low Gen Prize is quite natural too. Many players own CBs of most things, they are working on lineages, and nice patterns. The prizes are new, something they don't yet have so the desire is there.

But that doesn't mean anyone has the right to EXPECT them.

I hate trade threads and rarely go to them - but I agree about the silly demands there. So I don't even try and build up lineages based on these dragons. It's just not worth the agony.

I hate trade threads and rarely go to them - but I agree about the silly demands there. So I don't even try and build up lineages based on these dragons. It's just not worth the agony.

I agree with you. Harassing people over them cannot be the natural solution to this problem.

Nor does my post imply this. I merely tried to point out the reasons behind this smile.gif

It's also the result of Prize Dragons overshadowing everything else.

Have a CB (or even a Gen 2) and you can buy nearly everything on this site. Don't have one and also no possiblity to get a CB metallic or multiple ND (and technically as having on at some point is hardly a guaranteed success at the first try, you will need to have something to offer almost constantly) and it will be next to impossible to attain one.

And personally I am much to shy to actually directly ask a Winner as I feel they are indeed harassed enough and I certainly do not wish to add to this.

My dream line is one with Daydream, a pairing I hardly see at all on top of that.

And I mean meanwhile I see so many times someone requesting (several) CB metallics for up to Gen 4 Prize eggs. And apparently there are people who can afford this. I have been here since the start of 2009 and such demands were just plain silly before these prizes were introduced, I have never seen scams either before this.

Wanting a Low Gen Prize is quite natural too. Many players own CBs of most things, they are working on lineages, and nice patterns. The prizes are new, something they don't yet have so the desire is there.

But why do they ? Because we decide they are the only thing we want.

I do actually have a 2 gen - and I haven't found it bought me anything - I did once offer a 3 gen egg from it and it wasn't accepted. I don't actually wish to use it for trading and (before anyone asks) nor do I accept requests, so just don't ! I gift them. I only tried the trade once because it was for something far more common but something I needed.

I lucked into every single one of my 2nd and 3rd gens. They did not break my bank, I was not looking for them specifically, and I can't for the life of me catch CB metals. But I got extremely lucky in every single case (right time, right place).

The problem is not what the Prize owners want for the prizes, not most of them. The problem is that there are so few CB Prizes that people who want low gen prizes collect these huge piles of very valuable dragons to trade en mass, which means they are not available for any other trades except low gen Prizes. Some do end up trading, but I see it all the time: posts asking for either low gen prizes or CB Metal swaps for higher timed eggs. There are not enough 2nd gens produced (and most "available" go to lists) to satisfy even a fraction of those requests.

Only having more Prizes available, a lot more, and actively breeding / trading (remember, for every breeder / trader there are several who have left / not trading) will drive down the perceived price of low gen prizes enough that people stop hoarding those huge piles of trade fodder.... and start trading the extras for other things, which will reduce the trade market's focus on Prizes, which is the complaint most people seem to have.

Cheers!

C4.

I will give you that one. Its the nice ones that make you feel like crud when you turn them down. Well if the guide to being a prize owner could be revamped a bit then maybe that subject could be covered in terms of not letting users guilt you into breeding something because they are nice or 'playing' nice.

Thats another worry of mine, more winners will also equal more people in over their heads with trade requests and 'nice' people hoping to short change them for a 2g.

I mean as long as users are educated on courtesy and prize owners educated on setting limits for them selves and being strong then I think it can be dealt with. Thats why I also added in that in that mass PM that the guide to being a prize owner as well as the forum/site rules should be linked to kinda knock some sense into users and give them something to educate themselves on before winners are announced.

I dont think it should be much of an issue though so it shouldn't really cause a problem should we increase the number of winners. Again, the more the merrier~

AND I might add, too, that some of those people may NOT be deliberately TRYING to shortchange ANYONE.

They may NOT be aware what 2G prizes USUALLY go for and simply be offering the best they have got.

As for me, I don't bother asking because I KNOW that 2G prizes go for more than I Could hope to pull together.

I THINK that is where the guide might help.

If one has to turn that down, then they have to BUT, it doesn't necessarily follow that they were trying to cheat anyone.

I occasionally make offers expecting that that they will be rejected, hoping they won't, but expecting they will.

The trouble with doing that with prize owners is the sheer volume of requests and offers that they get.

I DO think that IF there were more prize owners the trade values of 2G Pprizes wouldn't be so INSANELY high because there would be more of a supply.

Would it meet the demand for them? Probably not, but it would be closer.

As for 2G Prizes are the only thing people want... I would add that that ISN'T ALWAYS true and it depends on the player. Plenty of MY bred prizes are longer gen than 2G AND a few of them are messies ( THOUGH I Try to avoid inbreeding) @Fuzz- I am not sure why they didn't accept yur offer. I would probably have done. smile.gif I like bred shimmers especially. Sometimes people are giveing away the longer gens... though I have shimmer swapped for a few of my 'shorter and prettier' lines.

Edited by Silverswift

I lucked into every single one of my 2nd and 3rd gens. They did not break my bank, I was not looking for them specifically, and I can't for the life of me catch CB metals. But I got extremely lucky in every single case (right time, right place).

The problem is not what the Prize owners want for the prizes, not most of them. The problem is that there are so few CB Prizes that people who want low gen prizes collect these huge piles of very valuable dragons to trade en mass, which means they are not available for any other trades except low gen Prizes. Some do end up trading, but I see it all the time: posts asking for either low gen prizes or CB Metal swaps for higher timed eggs. There are not enough 2nd gens produced (and most "available" go to lists) to satisfy even a fraction of those requests.

Only having more Prizes available, a lot more, and actively breeding / trading (remember, for every breeder / trader there are several who have left / not trading) will drive down the perceived price of low gen prizes enough that people stop hoarding those huge piles of trade fodder.... and start trading the extras for other things, which will reduce the trade market's focus on Prizes, which is the complaint most people seem to have.

Cheers!

C4.

Exactly. The problem is not with what Prize owners are asking for in exchange for 2nd gen offspring, but how many active Prize owners there are in the first place. In fact, some Prize owners will even breed 2nd gen offspring for free (yes, I said free). The problem? They only have 1 CB Prize to breed at a time.

Linking back to my earlier post about most people just logging in during holiday seasons, I find that a lot of CB Prize owners are inactive. I've had one promise me a 2nd gen offspring, only to decide that she couldn't be bothered anymore and go back to inactivity.

If anyone wants a solution to the problem, I think it should be that CB Prize owners lose their Prizes after a set period of time of inactivity (eg one year), and the Prize is moved to a different, active user's scroll.

ETA: About people hoarding masses of 2nd gen Prizes, well, although it does make me quite sad that they have to have so many of them while other users can offer their entire scroll and still have none, I think that they worked hard to get their Prizes and we shouldn't take away what they have (often enough) fairly earned.

Edited by lazybug

Exactly. The problem is not with what Prize owners are asking for in exchange for 2nd gen offspring, but how many active Prize owners there are in the first place. In fact, some Prize owners will even breed 2nd gen offspring for free (yes, I said free). The problem? They only have 1 CB Prize to breed at a time.

Linking back to my earlier post about most people just logging in during holiday seasons, I find that a lot of CB Prize owners are inactive. I've had one promise me a 2nd gen offspring, only to decide that she couldn't be bothered anymore and go back to inactivity.

If anyone wants a solution to the problem, I think it should be that CB Prize owners lose their Prizes after a set period of time of inactivity (eg one year), and the Prize is moved to a different, active user's scroll.

ETA: About people hoarding masses of 2nd gen Prizes, well, although it does make me quite sad that they have to have so many of them while other users can offer their entire scroll and still have none, I think that they worked hard to get their Prizes and we shouldn't take away what they have (often enough) fairly earned.

I am NOT sure how I feel about this suggestion, lazybug.

Stripping NAMES is one thing, and even that is bad enough, but taking away a dragon... ANY dragon... is another again.

I'd hate to lose any dragons due to inactivity... especially a prize.

There is ALWAYS the chance that someone will come back.

I DO sort of see your point, though.

I wonder if the amount of new winners could be increased by the number of prizes that went inactive the previous year to compensate?

I CERTAINLY think that if a scroll got burnt, then any prize dragons on it should be redrawn at the next raffle. JUST my Opinion, of course.

Edited by Silverswift

ONce a prize is awarded, it needs to STAY awarded to that scroll regardless of activity level.

I am strongly opposed to anything that moves actual dragons around for any reason.

Mind, if TJ elected to *add extra winners to make up for inactive prize owners*, that I could support.

Cheers!

C4.

I'm agree with this and kinda hope TJ can fix it to where if a player already has one they're unable to win another, but they can still be in the drawing for HM.

It would make the odds hopefully better for the players, or I read someone suggested the um not winners recive something as well. I suggested that those "prizes" be maybe three different colors at random but like the coppers maybe or the polished eggs. Just different colors but they breed on every page. That way players can breed and trade them with each other and the "Official" prizes still be the rarest

I'm agree with this and kinda hope TJ can fix it to where if a player already has one they're unable to win another, but they can still be in the drawing for HM.

It would make the odds hopefully better for the players, or I read someone suggested the um not winners recive something as well. I suggested that those "prizes" be maybe three different colors at random but like the coppers maybe or the polished eggs. Just different colors but they breed on every page. That way players can breed and trade them with each other and the "Official" prizes still be the rarest

Suggested and shot down already, both of them. Mysfyt was even willing to sprite a Coal Shimmer (a play on words/tradition for the US users), though Marrionetta said no for the Tinsels.

But TJ shot it down. >.<

Cheers!

C4.

Suggested and shot down already, both of them. Mysfyt was even willing to sprite a Coal Shimmer (a play on words/tradition for the US users), though Marrionetta said no for the Tinsels.

But TJ shot it down. >.<

Cheers!

C4.

Well,

That stinks and makes me wonder why it happened? Oh well, something needs to be done about it. I know someone who gave me a 3rd gen just because I give them dragons all the time. BUT every CB prize person I've asked refuses to help me out because I don't have what they want, they refuse to breed them or even one refused because I help my fiancee and little cuzs.... they accused me of being a multiaccounter >.<

That was always fun, but I don't like the idea of stealing dragons because someone is inactive. I went offline a year but returned.

Maybe they'll be more people wining this year willing to breed for less then one's soul.

Well,

That stinks and makes me wonder why it happened? Oh well, something needs to be done about it. I know someone who gave me a 3rd gen just because I give them dragons all the time. BUT every CB prize person I've asked refuses to help me out because I don't have what they want,  they refuse to breed them or even one refused because I help my fiancee and little cuzs.... they accused me of being a multiaccounter >.<

That was always fun, but I don't like the idea of stealing dragons because someone is inactive. I went offline a year but returned.

Maybe they'll be more people wining this year willing to breed for less then one's soul.

OUCH! That really does stink.

I mean, SERIOUSLY? IF you don't want what someone is offering that is fine, you can turn them down, but to accuse them of being a multi?

And what you say is EXACTLY why the suggestion in this thread was made... more prizes would, we hope, drive the price down so that they wouldn't GO for one's soul so regularly. Its why I stick to higher gen ( My lowest is a 3G. It is funny too, because most of the traders also say no holiday mate and no even gen? NOT sure I get that part of it.) I understand WHY some prize owners want to get what they can for their pretties. IT would be an all too natural a tendency... but it sounds like there are a few out there that sour people on the rest , plenty of whom, like AnanoKimi, generally try to be decent in their dealings with others.

In any group you will have good and bad... the bigger the the group... the more good and the more bad, it seems to me.

Edited by Silverswift

I am NOT sure how I feel about this suggestion, lazybug.

Stripping NAMES is one thing, and even that is bad enough, but taking away a dragon... ANY dragon... is another again.

I'd hate to lose any dragons due to inactivity... especially a prize.

There is ALWAYS the chance that someone will come back.

I DO sort of see your point, though.

I wonder if the amount of new winners could be increased by the number of prizes that went inactive the previous year to compensate?

I CERTAINLY think that if a scroll got burnt, then any prize dragons on it should be redrawn at the next raffle. JUST my Opinion, of course.

I agree my suggestion was too extreme and I apologise; I wasn't thinking very clearly ^^; I too would hate it if my beloved dragons suddenly vanished. But I used to play a game (which was quite popular too, mind you) where if you don't log in for 2 weeks, your entire account would be deleted. I guess that's where I got the idea of deleting dragons from.

But yes, the gist of it was to somehow make up for the CB Prizes who have went inactive since, while the userbase (probably) keeps growing. I'm not sure what to think about increasing the number of new winners to compensate, because meanwhile the other CB Prize owner could return to activity and then we'd be a CB Prize extra (which wouldn't be a bad thing, but still), but I totally agree that TJ should redraw Prize dragons if they were on a scroll that got burnt.

Edited by lazybug

and how do you know someone wouldn't want to get your politely worded message in the first place if there's no indicator to tell you so?

usually you do not just go out and ask people: hey, i like your shoes, trade them to me?

i feel that many here have it socially totally backwards. Unless there IS some indicator that the person wants to trade, it should be left alone.

OUCH! That really does stink.

I mean, SERIOUSLY? IF you don't want what someone is offering that is fine, you can turn them down, but to accuse them of being a multi?

And what you say is EXACTLY why the suggestion in this thread was made... more prizes would, we hope, drive the price down so that they wouldn't GO for one's soul so regularly. Its why I stick to higher gen ( My lowest is a 3G. It is funny too, because most of the traders also say no holiday mate and no even gen? NOT sure I get that part of it.) I understand WHY some prize owners want to get what they can for their pretties. IT would be an all too natural a tendency... but it sounds like there are a few out there that sour people on the rest , plenty of whom, like AnanoKimi, generally try to be decent in their dealings with others.

In any group you will have good and bad... the bigger the the group... the more good and the more bad, it seems to me.

The saddest thing. The one that accused me of being a multiscroller said my dragons were worthless..... And that I would never be a good breeder because of lineages I own

Even explained it was going to be a gift ( fiancee) that's why I was accused of multiscrolling, because I trade and gift to someone I care about, they decided it deemed me as such

They did though almost trade with someone I know who is a multiaccounter a bad one.

The bad outweigh the good, sadly at times

I don't mind the prices, but wish honestly people were nicer about things and stopped accusing people or showing bad showmanship. Ok so we have sour people, that believe they are superior because of a game of chance done by computer. Some of them are using scripts or even cheating to get 2nd gens by trading multimetals for them in the first place.

Personally I would like the raffle winners to be increased (mostly due to also increasing my own chances to win tongue.gif), but I feel that TJ has his reasons. Keep in mind that basing the number of raffle winners on the number of entries is not the same as basing the number of raffle winners on the number of active users. The number of entries only represents the number of users who remembered to log in to DC at Christmas to enter the draw.

(edited to correct my grammar x_x)

There's also multiaccounters that will log in multitimes to get more entrees into the raffle. So for every person who forgot theres someone with say 2- 6 accounts to make up for it.

I'm going to bring up this post from last year:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7973445

The truthfulness of that post has not changed in the past 360 days.

what about implementing another raffle around may each year to celebrate DC's birthday and perhaps giving the restriction "users can only win one raffle per year"

- it increases the prize pool without altering the system you have in place

- celebrates something worth while and specific to this site in the middle of the summer where there is a lull

- gives us an activity for the summer, which might keep people who only come back for the holidays around longer

- and the "only win one raffle per year" will broaden the pool of winners each year.

- introducing another set of new CB prizes like this will also help with the breeding on prize lines as the ratios are basically increased every 6 months rather than every 1 year.

granted i dont like excluding winners from the raffle, but if theres a raffle twice a year i see less issue with only being able to win once a year.

This thread has come to revolving around discussions on win rate--which is something that will not be made public, and without that, that sort of discussion will not be meaningful.

Thus, your options are basically to trust me when I say that I take many factors, including the participant base, into account when doing every raffle, and move onto other potential raffle changes (if any), or you can keep discussing claims that are essentially invalid because they're based on weak assumptions. If the latter is what happens, then I'll probably close the thread, because as I said, such discussion is meaningless.

tl;dr: I assert that the win rate is satisfactory, you can choose whether or not to believe me.

Well, if the forums are any indication, I don't believe you when you assert that the win rate is satisfactory. Because

Winners still get (almost-)harrassed to breed.

Low-gen prizes are very hard to come by unless you pay with another low-gen prize, which turns them into some kind of currency.

Trades are hugely dominated by prize trades due to the value of said (low-gen) prizes.

That's three different, if related indicators that something isn't quite right with prizes - and that's not even taking into account that people feel left out and discuss the raffle with trepidation instead of anticipation.

those are all user created problems and have nothing to do with the amount of winners.

until EVERYONE gets a prize dragon (and not just any prize dragon but the specific one they want), those issues will still exist

Edited by Red2111

what about implementing another raffle around may each year to celebrate DC's birthday and perhaps giving the restriction "users can only win one raffle per year"

- celebrates something worth while and specific to this site in the middle of the summer where there is a lull

- gives us an activity for the summer, which might keep people who only come back for the holidays around longer

- and the "only win one raffle per year" will broaden the pool of winners each year.

granted i dont like excluding winners from the raffle, but if theres a raffle twice a year i see less issue with only being able to win once a year.

There's a suggestion for additional raffles here. https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry8019198 It's stagnated for the most part.

Please no. This was suggested once before and the general feeling was that we'd just have to go through this MORE OFTEN !

Also - revolutionary thought - I'd rather have more general releases during the rest of the year. We already miss them in several months; PLEASE let's not add yet another. Amazingly, regular releases mean more people can actually get some new stuff and get on with some breeding !

Please no. This was suggested once before and the general feeling was that we'd just have to go through this MORE OFTEN !

Also - revolutionary thought - I'd rather have more general releases during the rest of the year. We already miss them in several months; PLEASE let's not add yet another. Amazingly, regular releases mean more people can actually get some new stuff and get on with some breeding !

Totally. This. 100%.

No more raffles! I'd want to do away with the one we have, except that that would cause even more problems. >.<

Cheers!

C4.

I'd also like more general releases and not more Raffles, but I'd also like it to be that if you've won the Raffle this year you can't next year.

I'd also like more general releases and not more Raffles, but I'd also like it to be that if you've won the Raffle this year you can't next year.

That was my suggestion as well, or if you win you can only get a Honorable Mention. That way they still win just not a Shimmer/tinsel

But fuzzy, what percentage of people EXPECT them, or deliberately and repeatedly harass others to breed for them?

There is a HUGE difference between that and what this situation has created: a humungous group of people WANTING (not 'demanding', although there is a very high demand, this difference being more than mere semantics) to collect specific-gen dragons (of, I may add, a non-rare type,) currently trying to come up with suggestions to make this more possible - and life easier for CB owners - on a site existing specifically so that people can collect dragons.

And there's an equally huge difference between the situation creating a great number of people sending out polite requests so that this great number is impossible for the very small group receiving them to deal with, and the relative few among them who are chronically rude and demanding, a type with which a number of us have had to deal with at some point or another, and of whose behaviour nobody approves.

As a result of this confusion between the circumstances creating an onslaught of trade offers potentially *feeling* like an assault, although not intended as such, and that of deliberate rudeness, there's a small group belonging to the user-base here who've been posting endlessly on here about how horrible the user-base is in sometimes a very insulting fashion which just fortunately works out to being funny, although most of us probably don't much appreciate being generally lumped in with the rude ones.

(And which is actually almost as funny as people grumbling on threads about concerns that other people may grumble on threads in the future. laugh.gif )

But despite the evidence on this thread, various people seem to be accepting and carrying along this premise of virtually every player other than themselves being rude when we're trying to constructively deal with damaging circumstances affecting virtually everyone (are you really 'satisfied' with what this has done to the site?) in order to improve the very situation which has so upset people that they're posting about how horrible the user-base is.

And yet we're all on the same side, as players - needing to work out improvements so that we can all go back to having stress-free fun in a friendly community.

There seems to be an ongoing comedy of errors, based on misperception - and between the Prize/trade/site situation and the lack of Releases, there seem to be a lot of once-familiar names missing around the site, and even highly enjoyable Event/Holiday Release threads are almost empty, compared to what they were. sad.gif

This is supposed to be fun!

More generally:

Many complaints from CB Prize winners centre around the fact that the sheer numbers of people who ARE going to immediately try to get on any potential new lists while they might still possibly be open - always have and always will, just like camping in a Black Friday line or for any limited advance release of whatever they can only get that way - is going to be overwhelming, given the disparity.

Yet twice in different threads a suggestion involving the encouragement of first-and-fastest hopeful listers to post offers in a specific thread rather than flooding the inboxes of new winners with requests has been apparently ignored.

I've seen not one comment to say whether that much alleviation would be worth discussing with the Mods and TJ, perhaps to have a notice and link for some such to-be-created thread potentially placed in the official Announcement of winners, in the interests of encouraging people to use it and thereby allowing new CB Prize winners to pick their own offers at arms-length without giving them and their inboxes quite such a complete nervous breakdown right off the hop.

This seems to indicate a distinct lack of interest in any efforts toward any actual reduction of the stress imposed on new winners, which rather surprises me.

Even if this particular idea sucks, why aren't we apparently even considering, let alone working together - even on generating ideas that have nothing to do with the Prizes themselves in any manner to which CB Prize owners might object, but which might help address some of the problems new owners face, and which seem to form the main cause of distress and complaints on that end?

Or was this something already instituted last year, during my lengthy off-line absence, so that I missed it?

Looking back at some posts made while I was writing and absorbing some tea and running around after the very restless dog, etc., lol:

just to mention, we don't take dragons off inactive people's scrolls, lol - those are their dragons and their scrolls, even if they never come back to use them. xd.png

And agree with cyradis4 about wishing TJ would make up numbers regarding CB Prize dragons on inactive scrolls...

Everyone entered for a Raffle should have an equal chance - if there are too many multiple winners, as cyradis4 pointed out a while back, the system used to randomize would likely be the problem and a different type I seem to recall his suggesting could be used.

But I'd personally rather see someone *honestly* win 6 times running than deny them their fair chance.

If anyone's thinking that taking a literal few chances away from a literal few people who are legitimately entered will significantly increase those of any particular other person, it might be best to think again.

The odds are set at 'miracle' level and a few chances one way or another effectively makes no difference to those of the rest of us. smile.gif

We'd be creating an unfair policy to no purpose at all.

Also: KuroYukia, maybe try to think about it the other way around?

If you offer a trade and someone doesn't have what you want, you'll usually keep looking - you aren't refusing to help them out, you're trying to conduct a trade for something you want/need.

I've been known to gift the dragon under such circumstances, but usually not if what I've got is all I have to try to get something I need, (or can't contact the person to send them a gifting link, without taking and dropping their offered dragon) and I know that if I'm looking for a Prize swap in the lower-ish gens, it's to increase the breeding pool, which takes priority over anything else.

This would be even more the case with anyone having finally bred a 2nd gen from one of the often-reluctant CB Prize dragons...

Hi, whitebaron! I guess the site has changed even more than I realized - it always used to be that polite trade offers for breedings were not considered rude and often were welcomed...

Hi, Red2111!

Regarding:

'... Winners still get (almost-)harrassed to breed.

Low-gen prizes are very hard to come by unless you pay with another low-gen prize, which turns them into some kind of currency.

Trades are hugely dominated by prize trades due to the value of said (low-gen) prizes.

That's three different, if related indicators that something isn't quite right with prizes - and that's not even taking into account that people feel left out and discuss the raffle with trepidation instead of anticipation.

those are all user created problems and have nothing to do with the amount of winners. ...'

If so many users are unhappy with various of these results, with a number of long-term players apparently becoming less active and the number of readers/commenters on Event/Holiday Release threads seemingly much reduced, potentially at least in part because the site has altered so much with these issues, shouldn't the site owner be concerned about the profitability and longevity of his site?

This has never been a competitive site where we compete *against* each other to *beat* each other, just one where the first clicker gets the dragon of choice, and this is a major reason why many of us joined and stayed here, rather than going to other sites.

DC is a unique collectables family site, and some of us really hate to see it change into one just like so many others.

To reiterate: this is supposed to be fun!

The saddest thing. The one that accused me of being a multiscroller said my dragons were worthless..... And that I would never be a good breeder because of lineages I own

Even explained it was going to be a gift ( fiancee) that's why I was accused of multiscrolling, because I trade and gift to someone I care about, they decided it deemed me as such

They did though almost trade with someone I know who is a multiaccounter a bad one.

The bad outweigh the good, sadly at times

I don't mind the prices, but wish honestly people were nicer about things and stopped accusing people or showing bad showmanship. Ok so we have sour people, that believe they are superior because of a game of chance done by computer. Some of them are using scripts or even cheating to get 2nd gens by trading multimetals for them in the first place.

I'm sorry you had that experience. :/

Thing about prize owners though, as I pointed out to someone else in a PM, is the only thing they have in common is owning a CB prize dragon. In all other respects, prize owners are as diverse as the community they're drawn from; i.e., this one. So just as there's a spectrum from wonderful generous players who'd gift you anything to people who'd trade their own granny, you see the same thing on a smaller scale with the winners. :s Regrettably, because the number of prize owners are few in number, the examples of the more visible ones tend to be applied to the group as a whole, whether or not that's deserved. sad.gif