Namine

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! No resolution this year. Hope you all have a good year.

Happy New Year's afternoon!

My resolutions are pretty simple, and since I've got a history of not remembering them, they're ones I will likely do anyway.

The first is to stay alive. I'm not quite finished my lot, so the Earth has to put up with me for some time yet.

Finish my Diploma. I started last year in August, I aim to finish by this December (moving house slowed things down... internet here is currently sporadic and seems to baulk at going any faster than a snail after a day in the sun). So, until it gets fixed I can't do much about resolving this.

Also, since I've seen it elsewhere and thought it was funny, here's a non-serious answer: 1920x1080.

mine are

to become the owner of a Full Road Motorcycle, my Bike Mud is a 250 Dirt/Road Motorcycle

get my Full Bike Licence, I can either wait to 18/11 or pay $20 and pass the hazard perception test

I guess get my car Licence up to Ps

"Happy New Year" Everyone.

Wishing you all the best for 2015.

My"New Year's," Resolution is to keep on doing what I have been doing, smile.gif

Happy New Year to all of you amazing, wonderful people here in this community. You are all so kind and generous!

This year I'd like to start trying in school and get my depression in hand. Maybe even start another novel. smile.gif

my new year resolution is to actually be able to get some time to myself despite school

Happy New Year, everyone! My resolution is to surround myself with more positive and caring people. Wishing the best to all of you for 2015! biggrin.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! IT'S 2015! WOOO!

My resolution is to take better care of my teeth because cavities turn out to be really painful to get rid of. I'm going to brush my teeth and floss every day.

I'm also going to take school more seriously. I did okay my first quarter, but only because they were easy classes and there was a large curve. Many of my fellow students got high A's just by trying. If I try, I can get high A's too. Instead of high B's.

Happy New Year Dragon Cave!

My resolution is to learn more about cooking and math.

Happy New Years! I've been awake all night for reasons. Something bad happened but this is not the place to explain what happened b

I'm not really sure.Maybe stop being so lazy.

But where I live,a few seconds after the new year,the bells of the church star ringing 12 times,and for each ring bell you have to eat a grape and wish something.The only problem is that the bell rings twice each second.So for a few seconds my resolution was not to choke,and that happened last year.

We're in the future!

My New Year started off with the fire alarm going on and off at midnight multiple times for an hour because of stuff. And I'm at a hotel so all I could do was wait. So yeah I prolly won't ever forget this January 1st haha. No resolution for me; I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and I'll be fine.

Happy new year! Unplanned sleepovers, staying up all night, and my new year's resolution is to try not to miss any more days of school for any reason, since I've already missed a semester!

No, I guess I can't control that. Uhm, I kind of like Windy's, of drawing something every day.

Aand i've already failed, as I forgot yesterdays.

Edited by EmmaD333

Happy New Year!

My resolution is to make this year better than last year which for the most part was pretty crummy.

My other resolution has to do with my writing and to give myself a good kick in the rear to get some of my stories updated on a regular basis.

I also want to gift more this year.

Edited by Syiren

I don't do resolutions, but I do have goals/life events coming up.

- I hope to pass my training on schedule and by this time next year be a Registered Nurse.

- I hope I get at least short-listed for the award I put my name in for at the end of last year.

- I hope to get my dissertation turned into a published research article.

- I hope Lover and I move in together so she can do her OT course, preferably here.

Happy New Year everyone.

I didn't make any resolutions this year....I tend to not be able to keep them.

That said, a friend of mine a few years back decided to choose one word. That would be her focus for the year. I started doing the same a few years back. Two years ago my word was BALANCE. Last year, I think it was HEALING. This year I am choosing FOCUS.

(I was not successful in finding balance - its a hard thing to accomplish- still trying though tongue.gif ).

There are various other goals/plans/ideas I have written down, but there are very loose time limits on them...the next couple of months are going to be a bit rocky, but I am hoping that after that, things will get a bit smoother.

Umm, I don't know if this belongs in Site Disscusion, but I wanted to wish every user, mod, and dragon a HaPpY NeW YeAr!

Have a great 2016, stay happy, and good luck to all of y'all!!