ouma

Have you ever noticed an inbred dragon too late?

I don't dislike any of my inbreds, but it's sort of disturbing to see that people inbreed them like this Dx I got an inbred dorkface a few days ago, it's a canopy.

For me, I think inbreds make great and extremely interesting Vampires. Inbreds, especially messy ones, will a number of times have some really fun names hidden in them. And by making them Vampires, I don't have to worry about accidentally breeding them.

This one is only mildly inbred, but I was really tickled by the Monty Python names, so he became a Vamp.

Jack here, is a beautiful EG, but also inbred. I was tempted not to change him, but I know I would have derped and bred him somewhere along the line. Now, he excels at biting eggs that are deemed to repulsive by the nest and they get tossed. xd.png

There are also lineages that look inbred, but actually aren't. This little Mint is a prime example. You can't tell from the lineage view page, but the names are all slightly different due to multiple spaces in different places in the name. Stick it in the ANoD Inbreeding Checker and it comes out as clean. biggrin.gif

So did I, (and the poor giftee who picked that mate,) completely failed to notice that too many Jollys were involved in the breeding - could have SHOT myself if only I'd had a gun handy...

I'd also like to apologize to anyone picking up an egg from that fiasco, although I suppose they're still good for Freezing.

But I love him just the same.

Inbreeding isn't an issue to me, personally. I try to keep the lineages that I breed clean so I can gift them to others, but if I pick up an AP egg for myself, it doesn't matter. A dragon is a dragon, regardless if his family tree forks or not.

My current favorite inbred. http://dragcave.net/lineage/B8FyN

Still trying to breed his mate.

Edited by Sir Barton

I once hatched this neatly lineaged stair Day Glory, and while it's in its hatchling stage I realized it's inbred biggrin.gif Then I froze it and gave it a nice description based on its inbred family.

When I started playing I didn't care what lineage my dragons had but when I saw that people are mostly wanting CBs'/ PBs I started to play that way... Now all my messy/inbred dragons wait for their fate on Halloween to either become a zombie or gravestone on my scroll ninja.gif, except BSA dragons... I always need those laugh.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Come to think of it, I have this lovely SunsetXTinsel inbred that came out as a Sunrise rolleyes.gif I feel really sorry dry.gif

That's an AWESOME lineage.