AroaraAngelwolf

Demigod and monster rp

"Not of Fenrir. His son, Skoll." She leaned against a tree. "Do I have your attention now?" She smirked, brushing hair that strayed from her braid back behind her ears.

((Sorry, it's hard to type. xd.png ))

"The Wolf that chases the sun on some stories, the moon in others.... yes you do. Sit, tell me what would such a powerful wolf would do with the likes of me. Lycon's strength and size is small in comparison to your grandfather, the king of all wolves." He slowly sat down again and looked at her differently now.

((So I've saw in the other room that sucks!))

Hfran hadn't really expected that reaction. "I'm not that special, really. It's my father, grandfather. and great grandfather that gets all the good stuff."

How dare you insult your family! The Voice. Shrugging it off, she continued. "I was hoping to find a... companion of sorts... to accompany me." Smooth... She said to herself with a mental sigh. "I also wish to know more about you, and your species."

"Find another companion, I will not move from here. What is it you want to know about my kind? I can provide you with that much." King sat unmoving,looking at the girl.

Mercedes Rested her head on her hands on the roof of the car, looking at the strange girl on the other side. Powers? Was she talking about her weird building abilities? Mercedes always thought she had some weird talent with technology. She shrugged, " I guess. I don't know about you but I've always been able to build stuff" she said lamly, "I never really thought about it...or talked about it" she said. Her parents knew that she had a weird thing with technology but she never really told anyone else. IT wasn't supper helpful either, aside from it saving her life an hour ago. other than that it just garentee that she never had to pay for repair service or new tech ever again. Especially simple stuff like cars and cell phones.

"technology isn't to well for me... monsters come if I use a phone or computer. I make plants grow, and animals seem to like me. I also know if something is good to eat by looking at it."Rosemary got in the car and sighed. She was tired from her run.

"Uh..." Some help here, Voice? "Well, who is the head Lycanthrope? The first one who created your bloodline?" Hfran shifted uncomfortably.

King gave her a 'you got to be kidding me' look. "King Lycan.... why else would it be called lycanthropey? Yes silver burns me, and only can kill bitten or my father. Unless you break the neck, or rip out the throat as a fellow werewolf. Our saliva as full wolf turns people into wolves who are more animal then human and are consumed by bloodlust. Direct lines such as myself are stronger then bitten's. Anything else?"

Ask him if he has a mate. Her jaw dropped, and she shook her head violently. Go to Hell first. "Uh... No. Thanks." The woman stood there for a few moments looking lost and rather confused.

King got up and nodded. "Then I'll be off then. Try and stay out of trouble.." He walked back to his den, still marking the small K on the trees, over the past five years he had listened to his instincts, and now they told him to mark the trees, although he didn't know why. The wolf in him seemed anxious and restless since he killed two of his 'kin' the night before to save Rain.

Mercedes furrowed her bow in confusion, "Monsters?" she asked. She had no idea what that could possibly turn out to be. She had never heard of someone being attacked by some kind of technology guardian. She was even more confused when the girl got back in her car. She leaned down and the window went down by itself, "I thought these were your woods. Do you have some other place you need to go?" She asked as patiently as she could muster. Mercedes had half a mind to ejector seat her right out of the car and go home. She thought she was going to get to beat the censorkip.gif out of something.

"I was wandering them.... I stay in a motel in town. Sorry for not letting you know sooner....." Rosemary looked at the girl shying away and her voice quite.

((We lost nearly everyone, sorry... pad chi lil and voltage all lost interest. I think raven did too... ))

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf