AroaraAngelwolf

Demigod and monster rp

"They're a light colour," Rain murmured, looking at them. Into them. Realising what she was doing, she looked away quickly, moving away a step as he pulled on his shirt. "Thank you. I don't have anything to take with me," she admitted with a shrug. She had her last glance about the room before heading outside.

King followed her handing her a full water bottle. "this was yours..... come on, this way."He lead her to the river and walked along it for a few hours then turned when he smelled the town and headed into the woods along a deer path and met up with a trail, and finally they where on the outskirts of town. He was silent the whole way, even his footsteps made no audible sound to anyone without enhanced hearing.

"Pursue the male."

Hfran paused mid-bite. What? She raised her head slowly, scanning the forest. "Who's there?" She snapped, and followed up with a snarl. There was no response. Her hackles began to rise, her hunger forgotten. "The male, you fool. Pursue him." The voice purred. "Who do you think you are?! Show yourself." "Idiot girl. Do not question. Do as your told."

" censorkip.gif you." The wolf shrugged off the voice, until it felt like her skull was going to split. "ENOUGH YOU INSOLENT CHILD." The voice shook her from head to tail, and worsened her headache. She withered and dropped to her knees with a groan. "It would most benefit you to obey me. You are to pursue the male Lycanthrope. Find out where he comes from. Who his parents are."

Hfran snarled again, writhing as her head throbbed. "Why?" She strained, squeezing her eyes shut. Laughter filled her head. "You're a spitting image of myself." That was all the voice said before it fell silent, and the headache began to ebb.

Rain felt like her footsteps were pretty loud compared to his. She made an effort to make less noise, but it wasn't much use. At one point, she began playing as they walked - her ffingers would twirk or twist, and a small stream of water from the river would mimic them. She glanced ahead of her to see if he was noticing it, but there was just the back of his head... The demigod let the water drop, feeling the small drain that came with using her powers. It wasn't too bad - this was a little amount of water. She started to see signs of civilisation. "Here we are," she murmured.

King covered his nose as the bombardment of scents assaulted it. He started breathing though his mouth. "where is your home?"He looked about the town looking unnerved and jumpy.

"It's still a little way into the town." Rain had been looking into the town, but when she looked back at him, she frowned. "Are you alright?" It almost looked like he had breathing problems... or something like that. Oh. Wait. Wasn't he part wolf monster? That could explain a sensitive sense of smell or taste. He certainly wouldn't like the noisy town centre either, if his hearing was sensitive too.

"the young ones and girls senses where more human... it's difficult.... but I'll deal with it for a time. Lead the way." He nodded to her, wincing as a shrill horn was hit deeper in town, he was used to the quiet serenity the forest gave him. This was chaos to his nose and ears.

Rain shrugged and then nodded before walking on. This sort of thing was quite normal for her. She watched behind her to make sure that he wasn't getting left behind or anything like that. "Here we are," she announced, taking a key out of her pocket and heading up a pathway to a small townhouse. She unlocked the door and let it swing open. "Home."

King looked at the other houses and back at hers. "huh... they all look the same.. if it wasn't for your scent here I wouldn't have never know.... now how to get back to my woods..." he looked down the street and looked completely lost. Then a dog walking down the road started barking like mad, and the German shepherd tugged on his leash. King jumped and snarled at the dog, and the two seemed to have a face off half a block away from each other.

Rain smiled wryly at his observation, looking into her home. "That's just how things are here. That's why we change the inside of them. Make them feel like our own." As she turned around to see what he was up to, she spotted the rather strange sight of him seeming to be aggressive toward a dog. Eyebrows knitting together, she hurried forward and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, calm down. It's only a dog," she whispered, giving him a squeeze

The woman, gritting her teeth, was barely able to track King's scent through the city. She could only catch wisps of it here and there, the rest, was all based on educated guesses. More than once, she lost her way, and had to follow her own scent back to where she left off. And while doing all of this, she had to fight through crowds of people, and stare down men that lingered in the mouth of alleys. "This place is disgusting." Sneering, the woman glanced around. She'd thought she'd been being followed, and sure enough, a man that could only be described as a thug, had taken fancy in her. "Goody..." She mumbled, yet another thing she had to deal with. Slipping into an alley, she grabbed a fire escape, and swung herself easily up on yop of it. Were all men such scrubby, perverted creatures?

On cue, the men swung into the alley, his eyes lazily scanning the dank place. He fiddled with his belt, and she had to look away in disgust. "Come out, come out where ever you are..." Fury igniting in her, she launched herself at him with a fury of punches and kicks.

The dog broke the leash and charged at king. King simply sought the animal and held it. "dog's hate wolves."He handed the struggling animal to its owner who looked confused and was apologizing for the attack and carried the dog away. "I kept my word, you're home safe, I will leave."He turned and left, backtracking following his own scent, when another mixed in he frowned but continued to the woods. When he got there, he marked the trees leading to his den with a tiny K on the bark......

"You idiot." Oh great. "The boy has slipped through your fingers! Quit playing and find him!" Grumbling, Hfran stepped of the man's back, who was now hog tied with his own belt. He was also unconscious, bleeding from various scrapes, and his mouth from where she'd knocked out three teeth, after loosening even more. To add insult to injury, she spat on him, and emerged from the alley with only a bruise beneath her eye. Humans were disappointingly fragile. "If you know he's gone, why can't you tell me where he went?" There was another chuckle. "That would ruin the chase, my dear." Edited by RavenWolf1010

King sat in his crouch by the river facing a fallen log. He was waiting for the wolf who followed him, he wasn't stupid, and his father taught him well in the skill of tracking and hunting. He knew when the hunter became the hunted. He sat in silence, listening to the quiet about him and the flow of the river, planning his next move.

Hfran moved through the forest like a shadow, opting to return to her normal form. After emerging from the alley, she caught the fresh scent of the male, and tracked it back into the forest. At any moment, she waited for the ever-friendly Voice to pop up and offer some insult followed by a riddle.

"Wait!" But he'd already gone. Feeling a bit hurt, Rain closed the door to her house with a sigh. It would have been nice to chill for a bit before he'd left. However, she could see that he wasn't comfortable with being here - it was simply for the best. They came from different worlds. Shaking her head, she went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

King called out on a loud voice. "I know you are following me, turn human so I may speak to you face to face...."He scanned the trees for the wolf tilting his head to the side listening for the sound of paws on grass.

(((Sorry i vanished. Been moving into my dorm. Any place for Mercedes to jump in again?)))

(((Alright. I can't tell if your telling me to join the plot with King and Rain or that your having one with King and Rain)))

Mercedes stood by her car and listened as the strange girl spoke again. Demimonsters? Reeds? What was this girl talking about? She also really didn't seem to need her help with her monster problem in the forest. Maybe that was for the better, a tech witch like herself didn't really have a place in nature.

She raised her hands in mock surrender, "Well as long as you have reeds I guess nothing can hurt you" she said sarcastically, "You know, unless this monster of yours can start fires at will". She was being mean but what else could she do. She didn't shot this girl, offered to help, gave her a ride back to the forest, and hardly insulted her and she was just beating around the bush. Her impatience was limitless when it came to stuff like this. Plus, if this girl as like her, this was the first day she didn't feel alone with her powers. If this nature chick was like her, then she was the first person she met like her. If the others were like her (If they were others), then she might be better off alone.

Then again, this girl was attacked around the same time Mercedes was, that might mean something. She swiveled her head to look back at the lights of the town. The only thing she could do there was hang out at home and wait for more stone men to break her door down. Like it or not, she was being hunted.

He watched, regretfully, the two turn away and leave. That was one plan gone. And, without arrows, Voislav is stranded without any help. A kilometer from the reeds where he was trapped, and now that the burning tree has reached its peak, monsters will start investigating the light. He grabbed a dead stick off of the forest floor and held it up to the blaze; it caught. Turning toward where he had run from, he stuck out his twig to illuminate the way. Green eyes reflected the light in the darkness: They belonged to a deer. Breathing a sigh of relief, he trudged the kilometer back to the clearing where he met that strange girl.

Edited by serce2

Ezra was wandering around now his pockets a little heavier with some gold to stash but where. He wandered through the forest seeing a burning tree though he passed it and kept walking. He was trying to find a tree with roots that he could hide the gold under.

Rose laughed."in a way, yes, nature is my strength. The plants obey me. I think it just forms on his arrows... are... are you like me? With powers and such...."

((No, it's a plot with just king and Rain. Raven wormed her way in, and I didn't want to leave her out...))

Hfran snorted, stepping out from her hiding place. She shifted and brushed herself off, eyeing the man. "Well here I am," she said, extending her arms.

"If you want to know about the humans, I am not the one to ask. I stay away from them when I can. What are you? You smell like a demigod, but are a wolf, and you aren't bitten nor are you my sibling. A child of......"King shot to his feet as it dawned on him. The Norse gods are real... Fenrir is the only wolf god he knew of..... hopefully the god isn't angry at his family naming his little brothers after Fenrir and the last set of twins named Geri and Freki, after Odin's wolves.