HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries OOC

I'm still in the same boat as LD. My internet's basically nonexistent and my mobile (which i'm on now to tell you this again) isn't unlimited, so I'd prefer to keep that for emergencies...

College I'll be back next Thursday, and then classes start. So I'll be on when I can. Until then, someone from here can control any of my characters if they wish if needbe. I'd hate to hold anyone up *is sorry*

Those darn evil Wailmer...

Still waiting for Narvix to reply to Keldeo and I think this has died out somewhat

I have internet access again as I have college now. So i won't be on super frequently like I was able to before my internet went out thanks to break... but I'll be on often.

I can't post today (saturday), as I'm very busy, but Sunday and probably much of Monday i can post if needed.

Sorry if I helped cause this to die... I tried posting with my phone but my mobile data isn't unlimited, and i need that for emergencies. Plus it didn't like posting stuff here for some reason. Or sending pms. Might'a been the site, but, i kept getting errors even when I tired :/

Anywho, I'm back.

Just got the mass PM. Anyone else find it woefully ironic that that happened Right after I posted as Yveltal?

Pathetic posts are pathetic |D I ran out of time to post for Zekrom but I'll get her edited in once I'm back home in about 40 - 50 minutes.

As shadow_claw has not posted with Entei and it is past the deadline for that character to post, I'll be allowing people to ask me for permission to post with Entei if they wish. If no one shows interest by tomorrow, I'll just do a post myself.

Reminder: As mentioned before, if Entei has to be posted for three times, then he may be given away to someone else. This rule probably isn't important as the month is nearing an end. but I thought I would remind everyone anyway.