HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries OOC

I have a question about how fast legendary Pokemon can travel between regions. Would it take them hours or minutes? I know some legendary Pokemon are faster then others so it might take them a few hours, but it is entirely up to you guys on how fast you want each legendary Pokemon should be to be able to travel to each region. I think it does need to be addressed though

Here's my thinking:

Legends who Teleport are fastest at traveling = instantaneous arrival.

Legends who fly would be second fastest = larger are likely faster than the smaller.

Legends who swim would be third = again, larger are likely faster than smaller but they are limited by the ocean.

Legends who run across the land are perhaps slowest? = speed is factored by agility (i.e. Groudon's likely much slower than many of the others).

Those are my thoughts. I could be wrong.

I would agree to that Narvix. It makes the most sense

I don't think there's an official map of the Pokemon world. Unova and Kalos are based on other countries though while the first four regions are based on Japan, and there's quite a bit of evidence suggesting that they're separated from the other four by ocean. If one travels by land it might not be possible to travel between those regions at all.

Esko: Zygarde is a trio master :I like Rayquaza and Giratina. Life/death/balance, X/Y/Z. Pokemon X and Y probably don't explain it because they want people to buy the eventual Z game.

Edit: wait, how is Zygarde "sensing" Reshiram? The Tao trio doesn't really have anything to do with the balance trio. They do their thing in separate regions. How does Zygarde even know who Reshiram is??

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Kyurem never got a Grey version...

I also think it would be funny to see Groudon run... seeing as his fastest movement was "flying away" after being woken by team Magma... still never explained how...

Kyurem was the mascot of both Black 2 and White 2. It got more games than Rayquaza and Giratina. ;o

Oh my god, what?? I have AS so I wouldn't know but dear lord that sounds hilarious.

after you wake him up with the blue orb, he "flies away" from the cave to go to the Cave or Origin.

but that actually makes sense, Wailord can use bounce, Kyogre naturally could do similar

I read that the only legends that would respect Groudon were fire, rock and ground types. Zygarde is ground, so would he follow Groudon? Or would Groudon bow to Zygarde? Or would neither bow? I mean, we're talking the creator of land and the God of Balance. And why did Groudon smell Unova all of a sudden? Was Zygarde there and nearby? For remember, he WAS in Unova. Please clarify!

Smelled Unova from Victini. They would respect each other but neither would bow to each other as you say.

Okay, thanks! Although, it'd be cool if my character could talk to someone. Who do you think Zygarde could've met outside of Kalos? I have been curious.

Capture the attention of, say, Palkia, Giratina or Dialga and you could possibly meet them...

or anybody else who could teleport...

Or anybody visiting in a nearby region.

There's lots.

And warlord can use bounce because those whales are lighter than air... I don't know if Kyogre will ever be as lucky...

If not Xerneas or Yveltal, then maybe the Regis buried unground, but the Regis got their own plot... So it can't be them. He already "interacted" with Giratina... So I'm at a loss..

I meant like, actually forcing Giratina to go outside his realm... the two could meet.... but such feats are very hard to procure....

Kyogre needs to learn from the Wailords on how to fly....

Kyogre just needs to take in a huge breathe, go to the ocean floor, and then shoot up lungs full of air.

Raptor (partially so i don't forget): There is a wild Giratina headed your way...

Three dogs are Johto... just stick to the three birds you named and Mew...

I'm letting the group know now that I'll be gone for a little while. My internet is not working well at the moment, and as such my parents have shut it off. College is starting back up again soon so I'll post when I get there. Sorry for the inconvenience.