HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries OOC

Wow geez, that's a lot of sheets. I'll try and see what I can do.

Takhesis,

Celebi and Palkia are accepted. Is there a particular reason you put spaces between the sections? I mean, I am just going to change it back, but it would be helpful if you kept it as it was in the first place. Only problem I see with Moltres is the ally/rival section. Shouldn't Lugia be on at least one of those sections? He is, after all, the master of the Legendary Bird trio. I'm a bit iffy on the reasoning for why Celebi is shiny as it doesn't seem to personally affect her in any way but I think I'll allow this to slide since you did give an explanation as to why.

Hmm lets see if I can answer your points:

• Spaces: these were only meant to be between the different pokemon sheets
  • Moltres: I knew I was forgetting something..... but since allies/rivals can be altered as the RP goes on as the pokemon find out more about their world, I didn't think too much about that.
  • Celebi's shininess: Since the Time Travel pokemon is only meant to appear in peaceful times (at least according to stories) and since each legendary is meant to be unique, I was trying to explain why she's around in a time of crisis (which is against the usual period she/it would show up). The shininess - if a problem - can be ignored (All I was using it for was a visual way of showing something wasn't right about Soyala)

Hopefully that helps explain my logic with the characters....

Ah, that's fine. I just expected Lugia to be on there because, well, he is the trio leader. I'll go ahead and add the sheet then.

Thank you for explaining!

No worries smile.gif

Feel free to add Lugia in to Moltres' Allies and Rivals sections.

I didn't make Zapdos a rival.... mainly because Lightning and Fire rarely interact in direct opposition to each other. Unlike Fire and Ice anyway. xd.png

Now to make the starting posts....

Articuno will mainly interact with Lugia (if that's ok) because she respects him and is a suck-up...So I don't see much of a point adding her to Moltres's rival section, as I don't see her fighting with siblings. (That wouldn't give her much attention, now would it? =P)

If it's possible, I would like to reclaim Groudon. I will PM the sheet at latest tomorrow.

Articuno will mainly interact with Lugia (if that's ok) because she respects him and is a suck-up...So I don't see much of a point adding her to Moltres's rival section, as I don't see her fighting with siblings. (That wouldn't give her much attention, now would it? =P)

Well - it could be a one sided rivalry then ?

Moltres may just not like the way she sucks up to Lugia.... especially if it means Lugia sides with her more often than him tongue.gif

As for attention.... fighting with siblings usually does get attention, but maybe not the right sort xd.png

Aha well Zapdos is slumbering in xir little Lightning Island home. Xe tends to think on both sides of the coin. "Gee, I wonder if I can claim Moltres' territory this time 'round? Oh, but Articuno wanted to show me something exciting to her...."

Edited by Narvix

Then again, Articuno loves to pull pranks...They may wake up to a land of ice. =P

But siblings fighting is a common thing to her, so she doesn't see it much as an attention grabber.

EDIT:

As for a post, I'll get one or two in tomorrow, likely after practice...If my sister isn't playing Sims. (And it's my game...)

Edited by 20mia08

I'll be busy tomorrow through Friday and maybe a bit of Saturday. New Year's celebrations plus family coming in from out of state. So, I likely won't be posting very much.

Like the last thread, we're going off more of the games and I think it would be unfair for Latios to be able to shift into human form while Latias can't. There are also a few blatant grammatical errors with your sheet, but I'm sure you can find them if you read it over. I would ask that you remove the human form and fix these few grammar related errors.

Actually in the movie both Latias and Latios are able to shift into human form. Also if we are going more off games does that mean i must remove invisibility as well? Sight sharing is listed in its Pokedex entry so that should be good? I just feel that those abilities are what makes Latios and Latias unique. For example Dialga's time control, Kyorge's water control, and Celebi's time jumps to name a few. Though as leader of this RP i will completely respect and abide by your word.

Also sorry about the grammar. It was never one of my strong points in school. I will work on it and hopefully not have so many errors next time around.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

I mean that the Latias currently accepted does not have a human form and I don't really see how a human in a pokemon only RP would be of any use to you. Humans aren't going to be that important plot wise, at least, not directly. Again, since we're mostly going off the games, I'd prefer that you'd take the abilities listed in said game. Not to say you can't take events from the movies, I'd just prefer not to take solely off the movies. I'm not sure how I feel about the invisibility but I'm pretty sure that should be thrown out as well, but the sight sharing should be kept.

I personally think the Eon duo are unique beyond those two abilities. I think you're relying too heavily upon Latios's abilities in his personality. Not to say you can't rely on it and you should in fact do so, but he should be a fully fleshed character beyond being able to turn human and to turn invisible. Remove the parts of the removed abilities on the sheet and you should be good.

I'm under the impression all legendaries are unique... not ever legendary has a unique ability to them... Suicune, Latios, Latias and Kyogre all are heavily influenced by water in general... hence why I had them all be allies in my sheet, along with Lugia because he is the Guardian of the Seas.

They're all tied one way or another... every single one of them. Some of them have overlapping abilities, others do not. Doesn't make one more unique than the other.

~My two cents.

Hey there, y'all!

I got a sorta important message to announce!

In an attempt to make things not as complicated and assure that there is less screaming and hair pulling than last time, a few other writers and I decided to label three main groups for everyone to be categorized in. Two of the groups having specific goals and requiring legendaries to explicitly join and the third being the more neutral group that most of everyone starts in. If anyone comes up with an idea for a fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on group, do PM me and or post something on the OOC sharing your idea. Note that I am only listing these groups for future reference. You can look over these groups and decide which one your character(s) will join on a later date. This is merely to let you know early which groups exist. Without further ado, here are the listed groups!

The Harbingers

(A.K.A. Suicune's dumb-butts)

So pretty much anyone who follows Suicune's lead is in this group. Anyone who fights by his side or thinks his ideals are valid will be a harbinger (or whatever name we come for this group I'm winging this). They want to poison every water source in the world for one reason or another. Some may join this group willing with complete knowledge of what they are doing. Others may be manipulated into joining and some may be forced to join. Either way, these are the "bad guys" of the story. I put bad guys in quotations because some of the people who join this group aren't necessary bad. They're just... misled and confused. That doesn't excuse their actions of course, but it doesn't exactly make them necessarily evil. Suicune leads this group and, to my knowledge, the legendary beasts, Darkrai, and I think Moltres (I don't know???) are going to join this group. (I know of a few others who might join but that's a secret shush).

The Radicals/Blood Knights/Impeach Suicune Squad/We Need a Team Name Send Help

We didn't have this group during the last thread, so it's more of an experiment than anything. This is the group of people who want to stop Suicune at all costs and when I mean at all costs, I really mean it. If they have to burn down an entire forest just to corner Suicune, they'll bloody do it. If they have to murder innocents to get to him, it will be done. If they have to capture his brothers and or one of his followers and torture them to get his attention, then so be it. If the world has to burn so Suicune is stopped, then it shall be. In this group's mind, if Suicune isn't stopped, then the world is over so no risk is too great to take in order to stop him. It's better to have a broken world than no world at all, right? Whether this group becomes worst than Suicune's is up for debate, but one thing is clear, they will do everything in their power to stop him, even if it means becoming the greater evil of the two. I don't know anyone who is currently in this group and I certainly don't know who leads it, but I'm sure someone will fall into it sooner or later.

Everyone Else

This is the default group for everyone. Pretty much anyone who doesn't want to die is in this group. Generally, most people are going to side against Suicune, but they don't necessarily have to be bloodthirsty monsters in order to do so. Most people will want to stop Suicune, but not everyone in this group could want to. Surviving is what matters, but helping those around you and preventing the world from ending are factors as well. This group has no leader and consists of practically anyone who isn't in the previously mentioned groups.

---

So, thoughts, anyone?

Edited by Doctortear

Lugia and Zapdos will stay under "Everyone Else."

Mesprit's right now going to be the same but she might change later.

I think it all breaks down nicely and, to be fair, they each can have the flexibility of breaking up into even more groups.

Raikou's with his brothers (especially Entei), Articuno is an "everyone else", but Latias is whatever her brother is/will be.

Kyogre's a loose cannon... concerned much too much about the state of the 'life-ponds' but also not really neutral... He likes Suicune... considers him a friend....

Dialga's indifferent. So far... but depending on how badly Time gets bent... that dictates where he ends up.

Giratina will be his very own side... he cares about his own world and joining Suicune hurts that. Killing Suicune hurts it. Staying neutral also hurts that very much.... see the dilemma?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow_Claw: *pokes Rayquaza*

Also, my internet is being insanely slow the past few days.... so if I don't seem on, or something double posts, or double sends if it's a pm... that's why. I have no idea what's wrong with it... I wasn't having a problem before and my provider says there is no problem...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Just a heads up, I'll be recruiting for people to play as one of the Regis for a sub-plot that never saw the light of day. The time limit of three days will be removed for Regirock, Regice, and Registeel granted that you don't bail. This sub-plot won't be for a while so don't worry about shoving another sheet in within the week. I do plan for this sub-plot to be semi-important to the plot and all are welcome to join it with the one requirement being that you already have a character in the RP. Don't feel pressured to join this and only join if you wish to. Send me a PM and I'll send you a basic view of the plot and you can decide if you're interested or not.

Again, this plot won't come into play for a while, so don't worry about cramming in a character sheet too quickly. There will be a few private discussions concerning the sub-plot.

--

Look's like just about everyone is in the, "I don't really have a side" boat. That's cool! I just thought I should throw up the three main groups to let y'all know about them. It's good to see so many people reply!

Tentative post since my writing skills seem to have gone down. Hopefully, Doctortear, you like this sheet better then the last. I'm also going to apologize now for the future inconsistent use of proper grammar. I will however promise to read up on grammar rules as to avoid most errors. Latios will most likely be in the "Everyone else" section. That is unless of course Latias is harmed somehow by Suicune's group.

Username: LD

Species: Latios

Appearance: user posted image / user posted image

Personality:Though they are of similar age Latios is more mature than his sister Latias. He tends to be on the quiet side, and is exceptionally gentle with kindhearted beings. As pacifism is one of his main philosophies he does not involve himself in conflicts often. The only reasons he will ever show anger is if the life of Latias, or another compassionate beings are in danger. When he is not happily listening to Latias babble on Latios travels the world seeing and learning all he can. Since he doesn't stay too long in one place he has observed a great deal of the other regions, and shares most of what he sees with Latias. This habit of moving from place to place has also made him an excellent scout and relayer of information.

Ability: Levitate (Normal/Mega)

Moves:

Healing Pulse

Protect

Luster Purge

Ice Beam

Held Item: Latiosite

Allies: Latias, kind people and Pokemon

Rivals: Pokemon with evil/misguided intent

Other: Dark Turquoise

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Species: Genesect

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: In the ancient world, Genesect was considered the omega of a hive of Genesect before they perished out. Being revived with the cannon on her back by Team Plasma, Genesect ran scared and hides out in the mountains from fear that she will be attacked since she is weak and very vulnerable. She attacks anyone who gets to close to the cave she lives in and often cries out in the night as to wonder why she was awakened. She will venture out from her cave time from time to explore what wild wonders there are, but doesn't stray to far from the mountains because of what used to be her rank. She often freezes flowers as she found that frozen stuff tends to be pretty to her.

Ability: Download

Moves: Lock-On, Slash, Ice Beam, Magnet Bomb

Held Item: Chill Drive

Allies: None

Rivals: None

Other: purple

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Nickname: Victory

Species: Victini

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: Victory in a sense is childish in nature, but also can be quiet caring for others when they are losing a battle, if he happens to take a liking to a certain Pokemon. He often turns invisible before sharing some of his power to the losing Pokemon before going and stealing macarons. For the longest time, he was held trapped in a lighthouse in a place called Liberty Garden until Team Plasma tried to take him for themselves, thus he flew away from his safe haven to venture out into the unknown, which he is trying to understand. Since he never really strayed to far from Liberty Garden, Victory is highly curious about the new world around him, wanting to try out new food, and befriend anyone whom he might come across...if they aren't mean to him.

Ability: Victory Star

Moves: V-create, Endure, Zen Headbutt, Inferno

Held Item: N/A

Allies: N/A

Rivals: None

Other: Firebrick

I tried to fix it, but if I need to add more detail to it, I'll try to. I was much to busy at work to think about this. I'll be adding Keldeo's sheet sometime today

I personally think that a little more of the actual personality would be nice, but you have a sufficient amount now. Accepted! I'll add your sheet when I get the time, but you can post whenever.