HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries OOC

Ah! It's back! Might I reclaim the Legendaries I had? I currently can't set up any forms since I'm at a friend's house but I'll certainly get them done tomorrow.

That you may, just send the sheets in whenever. Though, uh, I'd like it if you didn't take both Azelf and Mesprit as that takes out 2/3 of the lake trio. If you must, could you only take one? At least for the time being that is.

Edited by Doctortear

Yes, revival! I'm sick and my sister is currently downloading her Christmas presents, so it may be awhile until I get on my computer (on my kindle currently). So, may I please reserve Lugia, Latias, and Raikou? Thanks!

Edited by 20mia08

Ah, I'm afraid Lugia was one of the pokemon Narvix had. So I can't give you them, but I can give you the other two!

That you may, just keep in mind that character sheets are required this time. smile.gif

Edited by Doctortear

Yep! I'll PM them when I can get on my computer, which will likely be tomorrow. (: (ugh, sisters! rolleyes.gif )

Ehh, I'm getting a lot of reserve requests so I'm putting up a new rule. If you're not in with a sheet within three days, someone else can take your character.

Could I reserve Giratina and Kyogre? I'll have my sheets shortly.

Alrighty. Kyogre. Is Dialga taken yet? If not, may I reserve them as well?

I sent you my sheets, as I already had a pm open anyways. I can put them here too if you'd like.

I've received them and they are accepted. It doesn't matter where the sheets go, as long as I receive them everything is fine.

I hope this is all okay. ^^ Obviously, relations for allies and revivals are going to be added to/taken away from as the thread progresses.

Username: Narvix

Species: Lugia

Appearance: user posted image

Personality: It is not often for Lugia to be seen, constantly slumbering at the bottom of the ocean in near the Orange Islands. However, should one have an encounter with the Guardian of the Seas, one will learn of his quiet nature and intelligence. He knows much about the legends (and truths) surrounding the ocean and listens to the pokémon who travel the currents to gain an understanding of present events above the water’s surface. Despite his precautions to avoid creating severe storms by isolating himself, Lugia is fond of company when he is awake. Usually, this company takes the form of other sea-dwellers, especially of Kyogre.

Ability: Pressure

Moves:

Aeroblast

Safeguard

Hydro Pump

Recover

Held Item: N/A

Allies: Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre

Rivals: Ho-Oh, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre

Other: Slate Blue

Species: Zapdos

Personality: Zapdos is a distant sort of character. Xe does not truly connect with other Legendaries and hardly has reason to leave xir territory. However, when xe is not at odds with xir siblings, Zapdos is known to be rather fond of them. Mostly Zapdos prefers to remain outside of anything that would require too much work (except if it comes to the possibility of taking over one of xir siblings’ territories) but, xe will do what’s right if someone crosses too serious of a line.

Moves:

Thunder

Charge

Drill Peck

Thunder Shock

Allies: Lugia, Articuno, Moltres

Rivals: Lugia, Articuno, Moltres

Other: Goldenrod

Species: Mesprit

Personality: Emotional and impulsive are the best two words to describe Mesprit. And it’s expected from her. She is spontaneous and often possesses a short attention span, hopping from one amusement to the next and usually forgetting about important things. Mesprit is known to grow emotionally invested to many who she holds dear, especially her siblings. Always wanting to play, she can become sensitive and doesn’t take kindly to “meanies” who are downright grumpy or play foul jokes upon her or her companions. Most of the time, however, she’ll be seen as bright and bubbly, forever floating in circles around other pokémon as she cannot just sit still for very long.

Ability: Levitate

Moves:

Future Sight

Extrasensory

Protect

Healing Wish

Allies: Giratina, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia

Rivals: Dialga, Palkia

Other: Magenta

Edited by Narvix

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Species: Genesect

Personality: In the ancient world, Genesect was considered the leader of a hive of Genesect before they perished out. Being revived with the cannon on her back by Team Plasma, Genesect ran scared and hides out in the mountains from fear that she will be attacked since she is weak and very vulnerable. She attacks anyone who gets to close to the cave she lives in and often cries out in the night as to wonder why she was awakened.

Ability: Download

Moves: Lock-On, Slash, Ice Beam, Magnet Bomb

Held Item: Chill Drive

Allies: None

Rivals: None

Other: purple

Username: Raptor of Dragons

Nickname: Victory

Species: Victini

Personality: Victory in a sense is childish in nature, but also can be quiet caring for others when they are losing a battle, if he happens to take a liking to a certain Pokemon. He often turns invisible before sharing some of his power to the losing Pokemon before going and stealing macarons. For the longest time, he was held trapped in a lighthouse in a place called Liberty Garden until Team Plasma tried to take him for themselves, thus he flew away from his safe haven to venture out into the unknown.

Ability: Victory Star

Moves: V-create, Endure, Zen Headbutt, Inferno

Allies: N/A

Rivals: None

Other: Firebrick

I do so hope this is alright....a pity that Yveltal is reserved, but oh well, I'll just play out my next two favorite legendaries smile.gif and may I reserve Keldeo for now?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

May I play Moltres, Celebi and Palkia please?

Allies/Rivals of the below are apt to change during the RP.

Username: Takhesis

Species: Moltres

Personality: Moltres, as one of the Three Legendary Birds of the Elements, is a very proud and arrogant pokemon. As the bird of Fire, he resides in a Volcanic region which he watches over as a Guardian and - in his eyes at least - a King. This view is rarely challenged - as Moltres is known to have a short fuse on his temper. Fortunately, his 'tantrums' are short lived too. Quick to anger, and almost as quick to forgive - or at least forget why he was angry.

The human's (general) lack of respect for the legends is troubling, and Moltres would like to correct their short-sightedness. Though - due to his remote home, he has little contact with humans and is uncertain on the method that should be used.

Ability: Flame Body

Moves:

Sunny Day

Flamethrower

Heat Wave

Sky Attack

Held Item: Heat Rock

Allies: Articuno, Zapdos

Rivals: Articuno

Other: The dreamworld ability suits the personality better than the standard, also reserving Crimson for Moltres Moltres may be persuaded to see Suicune's path as the right one....

Nickname: Soyala

Species: Celebi

Personality: Soyala is very young compared to most other legends. She still possesses a childlike naivety about the world. She is apt to believe the best of people and pokemon alike.

She has made many friends within her forest - since she's always willing to lend a helping hand. In return, those pokemon she's aided tell her stories about what they have seen in their travels. And Soyala is more than happy to listen to them

While very curious, Soyala hasn't yet gathered the courage to travel very far from her home forest.

Ability: Natural Cure

Moves:

Future Sight

Baton Pass

Healing Wish

Leaf Storm

Held Item: Rose Incense

Allies: -

Rivals: -

Other: Forest green please smile.gif Soyala is a shiny Celebi, the instinct of the Time Travel Pokémon to avoid conflict resulted in her 'predecessor' making a time shift - sideways, rather than backwards/forwards. This resulted in a sort of paradox - which resulted in Soyala's unusual colouring.

Species: Palkia

Personality: Like Dialga, Palkia takes a passive approach to how his domain - Space - is run. Everything has its place, and as long as everything stays within its designated Space, Palkia is content.

The need for neatness and order does manifest itself in Palkia's personality as well. No matter what he really feels inside, Palkia has to present a calm and logical exterior. Due to this, most find him hard to read and somewhat unapproachable, yet one that can be counted on to make a fair judgement when arguments break out.

It has become a sort of game for his 'siblings' - Dialga and Giratina - to attempt to rattle his mask - much to his annoyance, they often succeed too.

Moves:

Spatial Rend

Dragon Claw

Aqua Tail

Hydro Pump

Held Item: Lustrous Orb

Allies: Dialga, Giratina, Arceus

Rivals: Dialga, Giratina

Other: Reserving Plum for Palkia

Wow geez, that's a lot of sheets. I'll try and see what I can do.

Narvix,

Lugia and Zapdos are accepted, but I think you missed my message above. I would like it if you only took one of the lake trio as opposed to two of them since I want to give others a chance to be in said trio. Now, if we were twenty pages into the thread and then you wanted to take both, that would be fine, but now that we're at the moment where everyone is sending in character sheets (which, wow, so many) I think I'd like to leave two slots open as opposed to one. If you will, could you please pick either Azelf or Mesprit to play as opposed to both? (Also non-binary Zapdos a hundred times yes. I'm glad you kept that, high five!)

Raptor,

You may reserve Keldeo but I'm not entirely sure those character sheets are ready. It sounds like you put their history in the personality section as opposed to an actual personality which would be fine if you had history and personality mixed together. Talk more about how the characters are actually like. How do they feel about the world? What is their general nature? Are they friendly? Are they aggressive? What do they like/hate? Are they lonely? So on so forth. You can keep what you currently have in the personality section, but try answering the questions I just gave you and you should be good. smile.gif

Takhesis,

Celebi and Palkia are accepted. Is there a particular reason you put spaces between the sections? I mean, I am just going to change it back, but it would be helpful if you kept it as it was in the first place. Only problem I see with Moltres is the ally/rival section. Shouldn't Lugia be on at least one of those sections? He is, after all, the master of the Legendary Bird trio. I'm a bit iffy on the reasoning for why Celebi is shiny as it doesn't seem to personally affect her in any way but I think I'll allow this to slide since you did give an explanation as to why.

----

Whew, that was a lot of sheets. I remember a lot of people joined the last thread but wow, there are so many of you. Oh and just a quick heads up, (I feel I should mention this because it was a huge problem last time and caught a mod's attention), unless your character has any relation with water or is traveling in Johto, they should have NO idea what Suicune is doing. He's only contaminated water in Johto so very few should assume he's going global. (Unless you're like, Lugia or Kyogre and freaking out because, "oh no, there's no water") I'll put that up in the IC as well. It is so wonderful to see so many people attracted to this! Thanks to shadow_claw again for coming up with this idea. I am glad to see so many people joining this and I look forward to RPing with you all. happy.gif

I didn't see your update about that, Doctor. Sorry! smile.gif I'm keeping Mesprit and will leave Azelf open for someone else. As it stands, I only took Azelf last time because someone couldn't keep him and he was somewhat involved by then x3

[*High fives for keeping non-binary Zapdos* x3 Yesh. I wasn't going to get rid of that li'l perk :3]

Edited by Narvix

You got it! I'll add Mesprit to the list.

[Heh, I got Deoxys to join the non-binary party but they're more on the "what even is gender" side.]

Username: pudding

Nickname: Kilri

Species: Shaymin

Appearance: user posted imageuser posted image

Personality: Also known as "That little censorkip.gif", Kilri is one of the more pompous legendaries with the tendency to have a loud voice despite it's small stature. Along with thinking itself to simply be the best creature on the planet, it also has a tendency to boss other pokemon around and generally yell orders out at the others with full intentions that they would listen. Because of this, it has problems with making and keeping friends because they tend just to get too fed up with Kilri's attitude. This doesn't actually seem to bother Kilri in the slightest since it's levels of empathy seem diminished to the point where it has difficulty understanding why others get irritated when it bosses them around and acts snooty.

Generally, Kilri stays in one location, ignoring the need to migrate in favor of living an untroubled life in an area it knows is both safe and comfortable. Because of this, Kilri tends not to worry about the possibilities of others attacking it and danger in general, making it much more reckless and carefree when danger is concerned, usually choosing to verbally assault anyone who does anything it doesn't like instead of worry for its own safety. This stems from not facing true danger since its life has been rather plush as a whole. The only key differences between it's personality in its land and sky forms are that, while in land form, it tends to not want to move as much whereas in sky form, it is much more active and has difficulty sitting still for long periods of time.

Ability: Natural Cure (Land Form) and Serene Grace (Sky Form)

Moves:

-Seed Flare

-Dazzling Gleam

-Sweet Kiss

-Sweet Scent

Held Item: Gracidea [Carries around with it constantly so that during the day, it is pretty much always in sky form. It likes to keep the flower tucked behind its ear when in sky form and on its back in land form.]

Allies: Likes to pretend everyone is its ally but probably very few can actually tolerate it.

Rivals: Not really anyone.

Other: It's color is SeaGreen

Edited by pudding

Sorry, it didn't come across as bright when I was looking over all the colors. I've changed it.