HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries

((Sorry guys, my schedule's been packed with homework, basketball games/practices, school, and illness))

user posted image

Latias continued to sorrowfully study her golden image, holding back tears and occasionally sniffling quietly as she gazed at her "ugly" self. She found herself flinching in surprise as her reflection slowly transformed into her brother, and it seemed to increase size as well. Was she simply imagining things? No, she wasn't, it was really Latios, he was back from his journey! A small squeal of excitement escaped Latias as her brother surfaced, and she found herself flinging her small body into the water with him, cuddling close to his stronger frame. As he asked if she was still dwelling on her appearance, Latias quickly squeezed her eyes shut tightly, nodding slowly but not speaking, pressing herself against him. She hadn't seen Latios in quite some time, and had missed him dearly, though his sight-sharing moments excited her greatly. Her brilliant green gaze poured into her brother's ruby eyes, her gaze revealing how much she had missed him. Of course, she herself had been exploring, but only small bits of the Hoenn region in case of danger, as she wasn't the strongest yet. But as his question of exploration ringed in her head, Latias nearly found herself shooting from the water out of pure excitement and joy.

R-Really? Kanto?! Goodness yes, I'd love to go brother, I'd really really love to! I could meet new Pokemon, see new things, get stronger, and leave Hoenn for the first time! Latias couldn't help herself, she couldn't hold back the great amount of energy surging through her, and she found herself zipping into the air, a big smile appearing on her face. She did a quick, small loop de loop, her small frame quivering with thrill as she thought of Kanto. Would she really be able to see the beautiful sunsets of Vermillion city in person? The eon Pokemon was no longer stuck on her looks, no no, those thoughts were far gone right now. But she did start wondering about her strength and abilities, and if she would really be able to make the journey.

Surely I can! If I get tired or run into trouble, Latios will always be there! Latias told herself firmly as she took in a few deep breaths to calm herself and store away her massive amount of energy. If they really were going to the Kanto region, she would have to store up as much energy as possible, as it would be the farthest she had ever traveled. The thought of Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre came to her mind. Would they miss her? Probably not, they didn't know much about her, and she hadn't met them in person, as she was a bit afraid of them. She had learned of many other legendaries in Kanto, including Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, and Mew, but the main thing on her mind was exploration, not chatting.

Edited by 20mia08

user posted image

You call because the world is frightened and you must serve the world. You are illusive, but grasping for attention. The pain is not your own, but it seeps into your being, makes you-

Ho-Oh hung her head, inwardly wincing at Deoxys's words. She wasn't expecting a character analysis, though she probably should have. Deoxys's concept of a proper greeting was... interesting, to say the least.

The air is strained, you can tell. The world feels unease but no one is willing to admit it. They know where the knife has plunged, but who holds the handle? You wish to conceal yourself as you must, but you cannot do so. You seek assistance and I shall provide. What solution do you seek?

Glancing upwards, Ho-Oh squinted her eyes against the glare of the sun. She sighed, trying to clear her mind. Beyond getting confirmation of her fears and receiving elightenment as to what was going on, she had no idea what she wanted She had acted on impulse all day, which was a strange departure from her normal over-analytical strategizing. The feeling of foreboding that drove her now weighed heavily on her heart. Somehow, she couldn't help but feel responsible for the impending danger.

"I- I suppose I need information more than anything, but information is hard to get without being... invasive. If you are right, and something really is wrong, I need to know what it is before it can be fixed."

Ho-Oh sighed again, shuffling her wings. She had been gone for so long. She wondered if anyone would remember her, or if she had become nothing more than a legend. Remembrance would be gratifying, but there is no guarantee that the respect she had inspired would still be enough to protect her. A warm welcome would be wonderful, but a spiteful one was just as likely. It was possible that her reappearance would trigger another attempt to capture her, legend or not. For as long as humanity knew how to capture Pokemon, a mortal had always longed to bend the will of a legendary Pokemon to their control. Ho-Oh had hoped to find a worthy trainer before she would be forced to return, in the hopes that they could keep her free, but if she was needed now it would be selfish to hide to save herself. There was no guarantee that she would be ensnared, whether anyone tried to catch her or not.

"As much as I wish to remain concealed, and as much as I will miss my nomadic life, I may have no choice but to return to Ecruteak... I know next to nothing as I am, save what I have seen or heard or felt." The phoenix shrugged, then turned to stare wistfully at the empty sky. "It has been a great number of years since I left. Hopefully that number will not be too large or too little. I do not want to return to the world weakened and blinded by my absence, but I may have no other choice."

user posted image

Did Ho-Oh not find comfort in Deoxys's words? She hung her head as though the words spoken pained her. It was not Deoxys's plan to wrap a veil of agony upon the phoenix's head. They wanted to consult their friend and end the conversation with amenity radiating from within her. Friends were suppose to help each other, right? Deoxys pressed the tip of their red tentacles together worriedly and tapped them together as Ho-Oh began her speech. Displeasure was practically oozing out of Ho-Oh. Her voice normally fruity and pleasurable to hear was addled with concern and edged with a hint of longing. Her body language, accounted from the amount of times she adjusted her wings, squinted her eyes, and shifted her talons, appeared to be rather uneasy. Ho-Oh was perplexed by the situation. She understood what was required of her, but yet she feared for what the future held. She was afraid of how her return would affect of the world; she was scared that the world would reject her or deem her a tool and demand to command her power. She hesitant to meet with the unclear future, but, for once in a long while perhaps, she would not face the universe alone.

"You wish for someone to provide a lamp for the dark trail; you cry for a guide to lead you through the darkness, but you cannot grasp what you seek," Deoxys began, as they began to rub the tentacles that were once prodding each other together. "The future is precarious as is anything that drifts within the realm of the unknown, but you cannot let doubt cloud your conscious. You are a herald of joy, your coming is as cherished as the rainbows you leave in your wake. Legends tell of the essence of happiness lingering in your feathers, let that bliss sink into you." Deoxys paused for a moment and pondered their words. Their eyes trailed to the sky and stared out upon the clouds that lazily floated in the open, blue sky. For a moment, the did say a word, rather letting the silence speak for them. The cool air felt good upon their skin and Deoxys wondered how long it had been since they had flown in the air without a care in the world, soaring to an unknown destination with the joy of flight commanding their mind.

"'A rolling stone gathers no moss,'" Deoxys said, finally cutting the silence as they blinked at turned to Ho-Oh. "Go out onto yonder, breath the scent of uncertainly if you deem it as such, but know this: you shall not ascend without company by your side, if you would have such."

Dipping their head respectfully, Deoxys gazed up at Ho-Oh as they waited for a response. Their friend had a long path to follow, but she would not have to go alone. Deoxys would be at her side the entire time. There was the possibility that Ho-Oh would refuse to have Deoxys accompany her, but such a request did not match the look in her eyes. Deoxys would come and together they would-

Deoxys's thoughts were interrupted by a sudden singing that pierced the air. The feminine voice was silvery, charming, melodic, but powerful in a commanding-like way. The singing was beautiful and alluring in all aspects. It was the type of sound that made all who heard it stop and see who was producing such exquisite music. Deoxys stopped and turned their gaze towards the source of the divine melody. A being white as snow with dapples of gray upon them and a golden arc around their stomach stood a little ways from the cave Ho-Oh and Deoxys perched upon. The being was far larger than Deoxys but was certainly not as tall as Ho-Oh. The stranger seemed familiar in a strange sense, but Deoxys could not name the being nor could remember where they had seen the white being before.

The graceful beast lowered its neck towards the ground and their song lowered to a quiet hum. A blinding golden glow emitted from the stranger's muzzle and so bright was the light that Deoxys had to look around with their eyes squeezed shut. When the light vanished, Deoxys looked once more and an bright blue oval with a bright red center was before the white stranger. Before Deoxys could speak, the brilliant singer lifted their head and stared at the pair at the mount of the cave. Deoxys froze as the stranger's green eyes lingered upon them. The singer gave a slight, knowing nod before turning around and climbing into the sky with long strides. Before Deoxys knew it, the stranger had vanished without a trace, leaving the blue orb on the mountainside. For a moment, they said nothing as shock filled their mind. Who was that white singer? Where had they come from? Where did the blue orb come from? Why did the stranger leave? What was going on?

"I think..." Deoxys tried to speak but found that words could not describe what had happened. The stranger had nodded at the pair knowing, but why? What was expected of them? Not knowing what else to do, Deoxys moved passed Ho-Oh, giving their friend a confused glance, and began to float down towards the mysterious orb below. Perhaps an investigation would bare the answers Deoxys desired.

user posted image

A grin, wild and untamed, found its way upon Nowi's lips. The excitement in Xerneas's eyes were thrilling to see. It had been quite a while since Nowi had seen such wonder in a fellow legendary's eyes. Too long had Nowi seen her supposed peers brush her off and inform her that their duty was far more important than playing with her. Errands did not need to rule one's life. There was no problem with having fun once and a while, especially for those who had nothing better to do with their lives. It was easy for Nowi to spot the boredom lingering within Xerneas's body and it little arguing was required to convince the God of Life to drop her job for a few moments to enjoy herself a bit. Why couldn't everyone be as open playing as Xerneas?

"I needn't answer your question," Nowi stated as she ended her circling and gave Xerneas a quizzical look. "Ask yourself that question. You know this region far better than I. Surely there is something that you've dreamed of doing but could never find a reason to do. You know exactly what you want, I am simply here to allow your desires become a reality." Nowi pulled herself away from Xerneas and gave the blue being room to think. There had to be something Xerneas wanted to do! She couldn't possibly not crave performing some sort of childish and ridiculous act that her counterparts would normally frown upon. Everyone had some guilty pleasure that they hid away. All Nowi had to do was exploit that pleasure and let it flow free. Sure, Yveltal or Zygarde might feel the need to yell at Xerneas, but that was what always happened. Wherever there was fun, there was also those who wished to take it away. It seemed that was how the world worked.

(Aaaaand here's that Mew post.)

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Hovering silently over the group, Rayquaza listened as the conversation proceeded. Although he was usually fierce in standing by his orders, this was a different case. Something was wrong and everyone knew it. Perhaps talking it over could lead to a solution. The serpent twisted in lazy circles over the other beasts, one yellow eye kept trained on them. I will investigate to see if other regions are in danger. The both of you are limited to your domain, but I am not. It would surely be a shock for him to appear in Johto, but someone needed to gauge the situation. As the other legends departed, he too decided it best to leave. A nod to the remaining legends, and he shot back into the sky. He had quite a journey ahead, and a complicated plan. Ho-Oh would surely be displeased if he visited the bests without informing her first. The golden bird would need be sought out first.

((Will post with Entei later. School's started up and I'm kinda swamped.))

user posted image

"You wish for someone to provide a lamp for the dark trail; you cry for a guide to lead you for the darkness, but you cannot grasp what you seek. The future is precarious as is anything that drifts within the realm of the unknown, but you cannot let doubt cloud your conscious. You are a herald of joy, your coming is as cherished as the rainbows you leave in your wake. Legends tell of the essence of happiness lingering in your feathers, let that bliss sink into you."

Ho-Oh turned to face her friend, her features melting into a smile. They were probably right. Even if her return stirred up trouble, the good things she had once portrayed could subdue it.

"'A rolling stone gathers no moss. Go out onto yonder, breath the scent of uncertainly if you deem it as such, but know this: you shall not ascend without company by your side, if you would have such."

Smiling warmly, the bird Pokemon ducked her head. Having Deoxys beside her would calm her greatly. Their company was more than welcome in its own right, but having them there to help soothe her anxious thoughts would be immeasurably helpful.

Before she could respond, a silvery melody pierced the air, accompanied by a blinding golden glow. A white deerlike creature, their torso encircled by a golden nimbus, stood a little ways away from the pair. It sung for a moment longer, its voice eventually dying to little more than a hum. It nodded once, knowingly, then vanished in an even brighter flash of light. In its place lay a translucent blue globe.

Ho-Oh froze, completely disconcerted. She had no idea what to think about what had just happened, and a furtive glance at her friend confirmed that they, too, were clueless. Following blindly after Deoxys, she waddling slowly to the side of the strange orb.

"I think..."

Ho-Oh glanced up at her friend, shaking her head.

"I think this was intended for us, but... " she paused. "It's an egg. Who would give us an egg?"

(shortest post ever, go!)

user posted image

Dumbfounded, Deoxys stared at the what Ho-Oh deemed as an, "egg" for quite a long while. The spherical object was a deep, piercing blue, much like that of the ocean. Golden orbs formed a halo above the bright, scarlet center of the egg. It might of been their imagination, but for a moment, Deoxys thought the colorful center of the egg was pulsating, much like that of a heart. So bright and vibrant was the egg that Deoxys could of sworn it was glowing had it not been for the clear lack of shadows near the egg from which a light would of illuminated. All in all, the egg was beautiful. It's flawless surface was tainted only by the bits of dirt that grasped the bottom of it. Why the being of white left the egg there was an enigma. Who would leave their unborn child out near the mountains in the middle of nowhere?

Recalling that Ho-Oh suggested that the egg was meant for the pair, Deoxys slowly bent down and gently cradled the egg within their arms. They were surprised to find the surface was smooth to touch and that the weight was greater than it seemed at first glance. The surface of the egg looked so... squishy. Deoxys thought that they may unmake the perfect mold of the egg with their touch, but it seemed as though the egg was much more durable than they had anticipated. With the egg closer to them now, Deoxys could smell the faint scent of sea salt wafting from the egg's exterior.

"Wistful, wondering, the skies beckoned and the unknown came," Deoxys declared as their visage knitted in confusion. "A child unborn has been left for us to command, but for what reasons was this done? This path was not of our choosing, yet we are thrown onto it. Who throws us into the fray without our consent?" Adjusting their tentacles, Deoxys firmed their grip upon the egg. Now that they thought about it, they had never seen an egg up close before. There was a pokemon inside of the egg! How did one take care of an egg? When was it suppose to hatch? How was a parent to tell the sex of the creature within the egg? Curiosity flooded Deoxys's mind and they cocked their head to the side.

"Questions touch my mind and seek my tongue," they hummed quietly. "What answers could lie before us? Is our journey hindered by this intrusion or was this always intended? Is it a coincidence or fate? I can never decide..."

(Bam! Another crappy post! Look at us go!)

user posted image

"I will investigate to see if other regions are in danger. The both of you are limited to your domain, but I am not."

Kyogre stayed perfectly still and silent as Rayquaza spoke, expecting to die. When he did not, he breathed a little easier as the green serpent rocketed back up to the sky. One catastrophe avoided. Maybe they did prove that the two beings of Earth and Sea could be around each other without killing everything. He took one look at Dialga, who nodded and flew off, before diving back under the water. Dialga would check with Groundon on where to head first, even though his Time-Lord friend had a few ideas already. Kyogre, however, was headed for Lugia or anyone else he could find on the ocean. He was unsure exactly how many of those that could be, given how everything was changing.

The whale-like legend dove deeper, back to his home-cave in search for his orb. He was leaving home, and he wasn't going to leave the one thing he cared about just as much as the life-ponds alone here where trainers could possibly take it. He knew the orb was powerful, and in the wrong hands it could be used to destroy the world alone. Maybe that was why Groundon and himself fought. Maybe someone controlled their orbs and they didn't know it. He shrugged, shifting the waters as he gazed on the perfect surface of the blue orb at its pedestal. He had nowhere to put it. Eat it maybe? That would be bad. No, he couldn't eat it. Could he?

Eventually Kyogre left the cave, his orb infused into his fin as he swam. He disliked the idea, but it was necessary. A trip to the Cave of Origin was also necessary to make sure everything was in working order. He disliked the idea of checking the Blue Orb too, for fear it would just send him into a primal rage without his control. But as he rose out of the cold waters of the cave, he could feel the Orb resonate with the slumbering power, glowing from his fin. His features lit up a light blue before flashing yellow from their usual red. Kyogre flinched in preparation as he expected to loose his mind, but no rage came of it. He was in Primal form for only a few minutes before he reverted back. He could change at will. Why hadn't he known this sooner?

Outside Sootopolis City once again, the whale-like god swam further below, allowing the trainers trying to get to or from the city to pass him with awe plastered on their faces. He could swallow them if he had to; but he hoped he would never have to. He swam along, soon veering off and changing course. He was deeper and deeper into the ocean at this speed, speeding up more to meet a pod of Wailord and Wailmer. They were respectfully giants themselves, and greated the legendary with a chorus of sounds as Lumineon and Mantine swam along nearby. Many water types gathered as they all swam, a few jumping above the waters just as much as they chose to swim below. Kyogre took part in the festivities of jumping, always being sure to not accidentally smack any fellow pokemon. He never jumped too high either, so not to attract even more attention. But the God of the Sea also knew the pokemon here were more than capable of fending off any wayward trainers attempting to capture him. They had shown that for a few, the brazen humans ended up scurrying back being chased by a pod of angered Sharpedo.

The knowledge of the trainers coming ever closer and getting so much more bold as to actually try to battle him scared Kyogre, but the legendary soon parted from the vast pokemon party he had created, allowing only those brave enough to travel such deep depths to swim along with him. "We are in search of Lugia or any other legendaries you may find." He had informed each and every one of the pokemon who he passed or swam with, and as those parted they also promised to help. One way or another word would surely get around of Kyogre and Groundon's legendary plan, of both proportion and endeavor. Some pokemon even expressed their own fears, to which Kyogre did his best to reassure and make peace. He was vastly surprised that all pokemon so far were eager to help far more than he had thought. Even Wingull and Pelipper watched from above, catching Swanna and Duckletts in their plan as well. Word sometimes came back by a Seadra, even a Kingdra at one point, that their plan was spreading even to Slowpoke and Crabby at the shores. Poliwhirls and Poliwags even. Almost any pokemon associated with water in some way was gradually getting word to spread their plan.

All this knowledge made Kyogre smile as he swam with the Gorebyss and Huntail while Lumineon and Alomomola swam above with millions of other pokemon found in the ocean. Even Sealo and the occasional Prinplup came with, which Kyogre expected could be a trainer's but, they did pass by some colder waters during the long swim. Lapras were included, as were Jellicent and even Gyrados. They all were making this overly long trip worth it for Kyogre. He hoped, with all the massive word going out, this would also help make Groundon's task easier and maybe even Lugia would hear word of it.

user posted image

Dialga flew off with a nod to Kyogre as Rayquaza flew off. He would gladly help if that would put his good friend at ease. He needed to talk to Palkia and Giratina. They too could help. But first, first he needed to ask Groundon if there was anyone specific he could perhaps find quickly.

The God of Time flew off toward the God of Earth and Sand, glancing back to notice Kyogre take one last jump into the air before he exited Hoenn's borders. It would be a long journey for Kyogre to get to the other regions via water. Traveling by ocean was never easy and full of peril, but he knew the odd legendary had many many friends in the waters. It was hard not to like Kyogre a little bit. He flew on, soon reaching where Groundon was.

But also someone else. Jirachi? He couldn't mistake the fellow Steel type legendary as the tiny creature floated a respectable distance behind Groundon. He pretended not to notice, wondering if Jirachi had a reason to stay sneaking around like that.

"Groundon!" Dialga called, flying around to face his front once the fellow legend was finished speaking to his pokemon in his domain. He dipped his head in respect, floating still so he didn't have to land. "Your plan with Kyogre is an admirable one if I may say so myself." He added, glancing at the volcano. He wasn't terribly fond of fire, but never did mind it. "I wish to help. Do you have anyone specific you would like me to try and track down?" He then shuddered unexplainably, causing himself to float to the ground and stand.

The great God of Time glanced around. It almost felt as if Giratina had entered the world again. He had experience with the feeling thanks to his deranged brother kidnapping him a few times to his dimension without his say. He never forgot the feeling of Girtina entering the Pokemon World without both his and Palkia's permission, as Arceus rarely allowed their brother to enter without their supervision and that somehow prevented the shuddering. None of this boded well. Arceus may have found him already. But Dialga turned his attention back to Groundon. He would search for who Groundon asked while making a quick trip home to ask Palkia of Giratina if he did not find the wayward legendary in his own domain.

user posted image

Azelf groaned at the noises that was his sister Mesprit. Even in their shared egg she was the loud and energetic one. Annoying at times, he still loved her. Groggy from sleep, he woke up to find her gone. Did he sleep after she left, or was this one of her games? Knowing her, she probably wanted to play hide and seek. A yawn left Azelf's mouth as he floated from the bottom of Lake Valor and to the surface. Of all the times to stop using Uproar... He made his way and floated to the ground by Valor Cave. Splashing cold water on his face, he woke up more and looked at his surroundings. Blue sky, cool breeze, Sinnoh at it's finest. Stretching his small arms and legs, he flew up high. Knowing Mesprit, she would remember our connection helps us track each other... so this hide and seek is region wide... Closing his eyes, he felt out for his siblings. Uxie was still at Lake Acuity, but Mesprit was closer to Eterna City. With no time to waste, he glowed and darted quickly over the region closer to Mesprit's location. Looking from above, he saw a small cloud of smoke emerge from the forest. Oh dear sister, what trouble did you cause now? Flying low he sensed the presence of two others. One was a powerful Psychic type and the other was a familiar Dark type. I feel like I've met the Psychic before but the Dark type seems... no it couldn't be... The three specks became more detailed as he drew close behind the cover of trees. Mesprit seemed to be fighting the Psychic. Looking around he caught glimpse of a bright white streak. Darkrai?!? What is she doing here? That means that is Cresselia! Seeing Mesprit was okay, Azelf darted over to some trees behind Darkrai, "What is going on here Darkrai? Why is my sister fighting Cresselia?"

user posted image

"Groudon!"

Dialga's yelled was easier recognized. Groudon turned from his watch and gave a bow to the Steel Dragon.

"Your plan with Kyogre is an admirable one if I may say so myself. I wish to help. Do you have anyone specific you would like me to try and track down?"

Groudon stared at Dialga with surprised. His assumption of the higher powers were that anything less than Time or Space was something they cared little for. He would have to change his thoughts on the gods immediately. Now Dialga was asking him for a direction. Blinking a few times in amazement, he nodded, "Well... um... Zygared seems to be on the move in a hurry, so he is busy. Heatran has yet to awaken, and same goes for Landorus. Honestly I don't know who to ask first..." Groundon pondered the options. He knew most legendaries, and Kyogre could get the ones oriented with the oceans. The ones oriented with the land and fire were either asleep, occupied or in the air where he could not sense, something that always troubled him. Looking up at Dialga, he spoke, "Just go to Palkia and Giratina. they should be able to see the others if the legends are true. I trust you will find people to help from those. I still have some things in Hoenn to do before I move on. I trust I will see you in the future?" Groudon smiled at the word "future". Something Dialga dealt with all the time. Ha! He did it again, "Time".

user posted image

Despite taking the general form of an egg, it's hatching could barely be described as such. It did not wait idly by for days on end before the baby inside clawed its way out, nor did it even break. Instead, when it was picked up from its place in the cold dirt and held in warm hands, the red core of the egg began to glow. The light was almost unnoticeable at first since the entire egg was so brightly colored it almost appeared to be glowing in the first place, but the red light quickly increased in intensity until it began to cast strange shadows shadows that danced on the walls and the floor. The cold ground had kept the child asleep but the touch was warm and welcoming. It invited him to wake up so that was what he did.

The light did not decrease as the egg glowed white, entering the second stage of its hatching. It began to twist, warp and stretch. The oval squeezed in at the sides while two long, glowing antenna stretched out from what could be considered the egg's top. When they finally stopped growing, the egg quickly stopped glowing and faded back to the same blue color it had started as. However, it was clear that what one was an egg was no longer one. The red core was no longer visible while the golden orbs that had orbited the core now dotted the surface of the hatchling. Lines connected four yellow spots to closed eyes, giving them an appearance akin to eyelashes. Long arms wrapped around the child's tiny body like a blanket while the line that served as its mouth curved slightly into a content smile. But the smile quickly faded as the hatched pokemon opened its eyes with a quick blink and stared directly at the pokemon holding it.

Who was that? What was that? Where was he? Why did his chest ache? The baby's mind immediately filled with thousands of similar questions within only a few seconds. But as the questions grew in number, his the number of answers to them did not grow from its initial number: zero. But how could he fix that? It was another question he had no idea how to answer and it only served to agitate him. His stomach hurt, his skin felt weird and he had no idea how to communicate with whomever was holding onto him to tell it these problems so the problems could be fixed. His mouth twitched slightly at the corners as his body began to tremble. He sniffed slightly then flat-out began to sob, his cries filling the cave and bouncing off the walls as they grew louder and louder.

((Bad intro is bad.))

user posted image

After a quick catnap, Victory floated upwards again, feeling a bit refreshed before quickly darting around Slateport real fast, only to stop as his eyes rested on a single hat. It was a fedora. "I want that hat!" he said, quickly zooming and swipping the hat. He then sped off as the shop keeper tried to race after the floating hat. Victory giggled as he summersaulted through the air, acting like a little kid before zooming off with the fedora neatly placed on his head. "Is that smoke?" he asked himself, seeing smoke in the distance. If there was a fire, then maybe someone was in danger! Fixing the fedora, Victory sped off to see what the cause of it was.

user posted image

Keldeo, sighed, not hearing any news from the three guardians of nature. Where were they? He continued galloping through the woods, his ears perking up and he heard a thunderous crash straight ahead. "What was that?" He reared his head back in alarm as he saw a big gray Pokemon striped with a red and black chest with yellow legs running straight at him. Was that Giratina? Keldeo gulped, before halting to a dead stop. He heard rumors of Giratina and his Distortion World, but merely thought that he had stuck to mainly Sinnoh. What was he doing in Unova? He stepped back nervously, thinking what he had done wrong to anger this might legendary Pokemon. "G-g-greetings Gi-Giratina," Keldeo stuttered nervously. "Wh-what br-brings you here?"

(Sorry if short post is short, I have to be at work at 11 today ((even though I was supposed to be off today)) and had to skim through the posts real fast to get an idea of what to post, couldn't really be inspired, but I will have an amazing post on Tues. Btw Victini is heading to Mt. Chimney)

user posted image

"Leave Darkrai alone!"

Cresselia’s Moonblast fizzled out as she swerved to avoid the sudden attack, but didn’t quite manage, and the beam of golden light hit her side. It didn’t do much more than sting, but her anger flared into full-on rage. “What do you think you’re doing?” She snapped, turning to face Mesprit, her task temporarily forgotten. “Do you know nothing? Why, I don’t even know why I’m asking. Of course you don’t. If you knew - if you knew of everything that has happened in the past millennia, if you knew what I have done for all of you, if you knew the countless atrocities the Pokemon you just tried to protect has committed - you would be doing everything you possibly can to get as far away from us as possible!” Her voice rose as she spoke, ending the sentence in nearly a scream. Her wings flared with white light. “Heavens know I would, if it weren’t for the fact that I can’t! This is my task. And if you think you’re somehow noble and justified in interfering with it, in - in interfering with the Creator’s very will -”

She suddenly stopped, stared up at the sky for a few seconds, then visibly sank in the air, her wings returning to their regular colour. What was the point? Why was she explaining herself to this little lake guardian, who’d long ago proven herself to be resistant to all logic? She didn’t need to be understood. She never had. Perhaps this was a reminder of that.

“As I’ve said, I’ve no obligation to explain myself.” She continued, her voice a carefully practiced monotone. “If you’ll excuse me, I have a job I must be doing. Know that I would not hesitate to cut you down should you interfere with it any further. My respect for the Lake Guardians is not limitless.”

user posted image

Marigold: a common flower within the sunflower family that has a musky, pungent aroma which is used in perfumes; it is also able to deter common insect pests that would normally be bothersome to the gardener. That is what Mesprit was acting as, a deterrent for Darkrai's pest, formally known as Princess. Anyone who stayed around Darkrai for long enough would soon find a tacky nickname placed upon them. Most of the time, the nicknames were thrown together with seemingly little thought and were rather demeaning. Darkrai, despite shrouding herself in a cloak of humor and sarcasm, was bitter on the inside and didn't fancy a majority of the inhabitants of the planet she lived on. As such, she would often part a bit of her bitterness into the nicknames she gave as a reflection upon how both the world felt about her and how she felt about the world. On rare occasions when an individual proved themselves to go beyond Darkrai's exceptions, she'd give them a sweet nickname which was exactly that, a nickname and not a way for Darkrai secretly vent her inner feelings. Mesprit had the honor of being one of those special individuals. She had been nothing but sugar and spice since Darkrai had met her.

An ugly, loud, bellowing cackle almost escaped Darkrai's lips. Even after the sudden explosion and Cresselia's growl of anger, Marigold still stood up to face her. She even sent an Extrasensory down Princess's way! Oh how baffled Princess must of become! Someone besides Darkrai was fighting against her and she had no idea how to respond. Well, she appeared to be responding by trying to ignore Marigold and attack her counterpart anyway, but that wasn't working! Princess was getting a taste of her medicine and it was bloody fantastic! Darkrai would of cheered Marigold on if she wasn't thinking of escaping the scenario. As much as she adored Marigold at the moment, Darkrai knew better than to hang around Princess when she was angry. Even if Marigold did defeat Cresselia, what would happen then? Would Darkrai and Marigold hold hands and ride off into the sunset as the vile being of dreams bleed to death in a pool of her own blood? As brilliant as that sounded, Darkrai was quite sure that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, especially considering how pissed the Creator would be. As soon as she was standing up, Darkrai began to edge backwards, towards the trees. Princess's attention was captivated by Marigold, but for how long? As soon as Princess's eyes wandered to the side, she'd be right up in Darkrai's business all over again. She didn't care if she was called a coward, Darkrai wasn't going to stick around for the beast to leap upon her.

"What is going on here Darkrai? Why is my sister fighting Cresselia?"

Halting her slow retreat, Darkrai shifted herself sideways to find a familiar blue shape hovering behind her. A smirk found a place upon her face as she recognized the being of willpower. She got the feeling that he hadn't come over to talk about the weather.

"Ah, Caitiff," Darkrai purred as she flapped her arms open in welcome. "It's been a while! Has the burly little man of the house come to save the day? You needn't worry, big brother, your sister and I were just talking over a spot a tea. I'd ask if you'd care to join us, but Princess, you see, got her britches in a bunch once she realized that we didn't invite her." A chuckle, soft and gentle, rumbled in Darkrai's throat. Though the laugh might of sounded genuine to most, those who knew Darkrai well, which was practically no one, would know it was as fake as the smiles she plastered upon her face. Caitiff was in no shape or form going to accept Darkrai's answer, but laughing felt good and she needed a reason to laugh. The situation was going to get to her if she didn't.

Princess's Moonblast, much to Darkrai's relief, had fizzled out. Sadly, in exchange for physical pain, Darkrai got mental pain through Princess's sudden Arceus-awful rants. Awkwardly coughing to cover Cresselia's babbling, Darkrai continued.

"Well, you see, your sister found me doing... stuff and decided that I would make an excellent playmate. Seeing as she was the embodiment of sweetness and making her upset would probably get me burned on the stake, I decided to humor her. We commenced in some playful banter and she eventually told me she'd liked to play "Berry Tag", but before we could enjoy such a pastime, her royal highness showed up. Long story short, your sister didn't like the fact that Princess is a complete and utter sourpuss and then this happened." Darkrai gestured in the general direction of the battle before shrugging nonchalantly.

"If I were you, I'd make Princess shoo soon," Darkrai commented as she glanced over at the battlefield once more. "If your sister opens her mouth again, Princess will probably attack in her a blind rage and burn half of the forest down. Not that I'd be the first time she did such." A quiet sigh came from Darkrai as she relaxed her shoulders and shook her head. Life was so exhausting with Princess around. Couldn't she just go away? Darkrai was just so tired. Running for an eternity hadn't been fun. Couldn't Princess just take a break for once and leave Darkrai alone? This was why neither of them had any friends or someone to keep the bed warm.

Too bad really, I'd quite prefer to return to someone who wasn't trying to kill me for once.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

She began to laugh, bouncing where she floated before flipping backwards. When she faced Cresselia again, her laughing stopped. "No one asked for you to explain yourself! Plus, I never said anything about you having any level of respect. In fact, I know that you have no respect for anyone above what bare minimum is required! Go ahead and attack me but know that you also face my siblings then," Mesprit responded, a sneer entering her words.

Arceus' will? Who are you to speak for the Creator!" Mesprit's tails lashed once more, the snide tone leaving her voice. "Everyone always believes that I know nothing. I know much more than often seems. So, I like to play instead of being serious all the time. That's not a crime! Do I know as much as my siblings? No. I do know this, though. You create dreams, dreams that bring to life a pokémon's desires and hopes. Darkrai creates nightmares, things that make pokémon realize their greatest fears. I know that these are innate abilities, ones that you cannot simply turn off. How do I know? I can't shut out the emotions I pick up from others. You, Darkrai, my brother, and all of the regular pokémon in this forest and surrounding it. I can't shut out the emotions that constantly harass my mind. That doesn't give me the right to hate everyone," she stated calmly, yellow gaze steady upon Cresselia's form.

"Have you ever stopped to consider what Darkrai is feeling? Have you ever considered how things have affected her? Has anyone? No. I don't believe you have. Otherwise, you wouldn't be chasing her around and attacking without being provoked." Mesprit crossed her small arms, tails weaving lazily behind her. "Let's be fair. Pokémon like you because you bring dreams. No one likes to have nightmares so, naturally, you'll hate whatever caused them. However, that hatred is not justified. You make a scapegoat of Darkrai without stopping to consider the facts from every side of the story."

A small smirk flashed across her face. "I learn some things from Uxie and Azelf just as I learn from other Pokémon around me. It's time that you started learning from others instead of flying about like some self-righteous creature."

user posted image

Voices of the sea, that's how he saw each pokémon that swam its currents. There was always a calming hum vibrating through the blue waters, carried by the Pokémon from coast to coast. The hum would change if something troubled the ocean, as it did now. A tone of worry but undermined by a soft melody of hope. Lugia was spurred to increase his speed, smaller creatures following in his wake. Soon, murmuring reached him and more Pokémon gathered around him.

The louder the murmuring became, the clearer the words were. Suicune, rogue actions, a plan. Kyogre and Groudon. A blue whale-like creature came into view, a similar crowd of gathered Pokémon surrounding it. "Kyogre," Lugia called, his telepathic voice calm but also curious. "What exactly has happened? I was woken by something, some sensation, and now I hear whispers from the sea about a plan against Suicune?"

Once the gap between the two legends had been closed a bit further, Lugia stopped and "hovered" in the dark water. Most of the smaller Pokémon scattered, heading elsewhere to possibly continue the spreading of whispers.

user posted image

Keldeo had skidded to a halt.

Giratina's stomping footsteps lessened as the ruler of the Distortion World slowed his charge. He came to a stop just before he ended up crushing the tiny Sword of Justice beneath a heavy foot. As the smaller legend stuttered out a greeting and inquiry, Giratina lowered his head, red eyes narrowed. "What brings me here? My beautiful Distortion World is filling up with toxic clouds with each passing moment! Something in this world is causing enough damage and I intend to get rid of it," he growled.

The thought of eating Keldeo just to spite that god certainly crossed his mind, a rumble escaping his throat. Certainly, Arceus would be spurred into action then! It wouldn't even take too much trouble just to crush the puny Sword of Justice! Another growl rose from his throat as he shook his head. No, he couldn't harm Keldeo; he wasn't the cause for Giratina's anger.

Taking a step back, the dragon-type sighed. "Keldeo, is it likely that you have heard of anything that would be uncharacteristic for someone to do? Or have you heard anything about any strange happenings? If I do not figure out what is happened to cause the damage, then I cannot figure out how to properly reverse it from the Distortion World," he remarked, his tone calmer than before but not without some restraint.

user posted image

Oh, she never considered making the choice for herself! Xerneas tilted her head skyward as she thought. Let's see...there were plenty of places to go, but what was the safest one? Trainers often challenged her in the hope of achieving eternal life if they won. But...she was pretty sure she knew the best place to go. I know a great place! But...It's a bit of a trek from here...There's no other place like it! You'll love it, I'm sure! A new goal in mind, the deer dashed off to lead the way. Why did she have to wait for the world to start dying? This was way better than what she had always been told to do! She had never had a chance to go to the Reflection Caves with anyone else. Yveltal was too big and Zygarde didn't care. No other pokemon really liked to hang around her either. Except for Nowi! Was this what having a friend was like?

user posted image

Yveltal stirred in his sleep.

He was flying through the void, the souls of the departed drifting around him. He could sense... something? A growing darkness within the void.

The spirits around him began to drift away, as if fleeing the growing darkness.

A dark red figure that was him and was not him joined him in flight.

"What is this black wind of ill intent I sense?" it said. "It seems that the world will face difficult times soon. These coming days are could see the end of many lives. I fear the blame may fall on you if the balance falters."

The figure began to fade back into the void.

"A shame that I must face these trying times as my younger self. I can only pray we will have the strength of heart to play the part we must."

the figure faded, there was a flash of light...

Yveltal woke with a screech, scattering the branches of his makeshift nest around the cave he had taken shelter in. Breathing heavily, he tried to figure out what had just startled him.

"Must of just been a dream." he reasoned, "What could it have meant?

Yveltal shook his head. "Perhaps Xerneas would know."

Yevetal got to his feet, and exited the cave. After stretching out, he closed his eyes, to see if he could sense his sister's energy nearby.

"So, she's near Glittering cave," he reasoned.

Yveltal spread his wings and took flight. He scanned the land as he flew over, looking for any trace of those familiar blue/gold (he was hoping they stayed blue) antlers. After a while, he saw a brief flash of blue, so he flew lower to investigate.

"Big sis? is that you?"

user posted image

Keldeo was glad that Giratina had stopped right before he was about to step on him.

"What brings me here? My beautiful Distortion World is filling up with toxic clouds with each passing moment! Something in this world is causing enough damage and I intend to get rid of it."

Keldeo had to think for a moment. Toxic clouds? The only thing he could think of with toxic in it was poison types.

"Keldeo, is it likely that you have heard of anything that would be uncharacteristic for someone to do? Or have you heard anything about any strange happenings? If I do not figure out what is happened to cause the damage, then I cannot figure out how to properly reverse it from the Distortion World."

He stamped his hoof, his habit of thinking really hard. "I am afraid this is news to me," Keldeo said at last. "The happenings may more than likely have not reached Unova just yet, however, it may be happening in another region. If it has to deal with toxic clouds, then perhaps the user is a poison type Pokemon." His heart almost stopped beating as a thought crossed his mind. He had to shake his head at the almost silly thought. "I was going to ask if a legendary Pokemon went rogue, but if the user is a poison type, what legendary Pokemon that we know of is poison?"

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

(Repost for Heatran)

user posted image

The air clogged in thick smog felt denser than it normally did. Along with the smoke brimming from rims of the nearby volcano, there was a feeling of dread that clung to the atmosphere. It was a feeling that put every at unease though none were brave enough to address it. Though the ominous sensation gripped the minds of all those it touched, few felt compelled to consider it to be of great concern. After all, the inhabitants within and around Stark Mountain were but common folk. What great horror could beseech them to take caution? Any tales of rampaging disasters galloping throughout a region were nothing more than tales to them. Very few truly worried about danger falling upon them. So, though the air cried with anguish, no inhabitant of Stark Mountain heeded the telltale signs of urgency and went on with their daily lives. However, such nonchalance would soon be overturned and replaced with a lick of suspicion if not a spark of fear.

Within the heart of Stark Mountain was a boiling chasm filled with bubbling lava. The heat waving from it was as harsh as could be. Wisps of smoke dwindled into nothingness as they rose from the seething pool of lave and up the volcano. Minus the constant fizzing from the lava and the occasional rock that dropped with in the pool, the chamber was silent and had been for centuries. Such a silence would not stay for long for within the chasm, bubbles greater than the norm started to gather within the center of the lava. The bubbling intensified and a shadow from within the lava began to surface. With a loud cry, a being surfaced from the liquid and shook its head wildly. The molted figure blinked her bright orange eyes as her pupils became no more than slits. A yawn threatened to escape her but a grunt managed a way through her throat instead. Slowly, the creature began to maneuver through the pool, using her long legs to paddle through the hot magma. It took her only a moment or two to reach the chasm walls and when she did, she began to climb.

Grasping the cave firmly with her feet, the female pulled herself out of the pool and began to climb up the chasm in a cockroach-like fashion. Lava dripped off her body as she climbed and, in an attempt to assist the magma's retreat, she shook herself furiously. Mumbling curses under her breath, the creature continued to scale the wall upward and towards and the mouth of a cavern. Her lungs filled with smoke as she reached the cave's entrance, though it fazed her little, and she gleamed warily within the encroaching darkness of the tunnel.

"Ya think a tunnel in a volcano would be brighter than this," the being huffed as she made her way down into the depths of the darkness. As it turned out, some of the other fire-types that littered the mountain glowed a pretty amber within the darkness. Using the fire-types, who were terrified at her presence, as a light source, the being made her way through the tunnel and into the blinding light of the outside world. With an internal sigh, the steel-type laid herself down at the outside of the cave and gazed around at the world before her. The question as to why she was awake was an important one, but she'd prefer not to trouble herself with such an inquiry. She wasn't sure why she was awake, but that didn't matter at the moment, did it? She had forgotten how beautiful the world was and, gazing out towards scenery before her, she could not help but take it all in. With a happy sigh, the being, who was still rather tired, lowered her head down onto her forelegs and internally hummed. Whether the world liked it or not, Heatran was back in business.

user posted image

In almost an instant, Reshiram felt his heart sank. His sister felt the presence of a Hero of Ideals. That meant she and him would sooner or later find themselves face against on another on the battlefield, something Reshiram dreaded heavily. His shoulders visibly sank as he heard the horrid news and he coughed uncomfortably. Kyurem would no doubt take interest in Zekrom's supposed Hero. After all, the coming of a Hero was often followed by great peril. Perhaps the ice-type's wish of calamity would soon emerge. Despite the fact that an oncoming apocalypse was highly unlikely, the thought made Reshiram shiver. He couldn't handle the idea of facing against Zekrom again so soon. Didn't they face one another in combat the last time they woke up? Must they fight one another again so soon?

Seeing Zekrom glance around uneasily felt like a stab in the back. She knew how poorly Reshiram would take the news before. Was she disgusted with him? Is that why she turned her head, to hide her look of contempt? A soft, inaudible whimper wiggled out of Reshiram's throat involuntarily. He would rather not have his sister think so poorly of him, but what could he do? He couldn't change how she felt, now could he? Rubbing his feet together, Reshiram cringed as an intolerable itch crawled at the back of his mind. It had been there since he woke up and he couldn't help but feel agitated by it. First he woke up sore and with a cold, then Kyurem nearly yelled at him, and now Zekrom was going to find her own Hero. Reshiram didn't even have a Hero!

But maybe,

The itch, the burning festering claw that scrapped against his mind was familiar. He had felt this particular itch before. It was not vicious or large, but it was present and demanding. Could it be the sign of a Hero of Truth, a herald of Reshiram's and Zekrom's future conflict?

"Ah..." Reshiram lowered his head, shuffling his feet and scrunching up his nose. If Zekrom had a Hero and he had a Hero, then what exactly was going on? Heroes only came in a time of need and the world did not seem to be in danger. What precious situation were they going to find themselves in this time?

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Azelf groaned at the nickname Darkrai threw at him. He knew it was in her nature to make jokes like that but his hated that his was the complete opposite of how he was. Looking at Darkrai, who was still hiding in the shadows of the woods, he complained, "You know I hate that nickname..." Looking at his sister get ready to tango with Cresselia, Azelf sighed as he knew it would not end well for either of them or the forest around them. He had to help Mesprit, either to beat Cresselia fast enough to avoid major damage, or make her run away knowing she would lose a 2 vs. 1. Mind made up he looked to Darkrai, "Since I have no evidence that you did any wrong, I will go help my sister. We may not be best friends, but so far I have no reason to think negatively of you, though I find your nickname for me annoying." A small smirk appeared on his face, "If you want to run, go. But if you would like a place to stay with shelter, I will offer you my cave at Lake Valor to stay. Once Mesprit and I are done here, we will go there. If you wish to meet us there, you are more than welcome."

With that we closed his eyes as a creepy smile spread on his face. His mind ran with numerous different ways to take out Cresselia if she chose to fight, initiating Nasty Plot. He floated from the woods and to Mesprit's side. He gave her a nod and turned to the now angry Psychic type, "I will not stand by and let you hurt my sister. I trust in her abilites but this forest does not deserve your wrath. Retreat to your island or face us both together, but I'm warning you, you will not win this one."

user posted image

Keldeo was glad that Giratina had stopped right before he was about to step on him.

"What brings me here? My beautiful Distortion World is filling up with toxic clouds with each passing moment! Something in this world is causing enough damage and I intend to get rid of it."

Keldeo had to think for a moment. Toxic clouds? The only thing he could think of with toxic in it was poison types.

"Keldeo, is it likely that you have heard of anything that would be uncharacteristic for someone to do? Or have you heard anything about any strange happenings? If I do not figure out what is happened to cause the damage, then I cannot figure out how to properly reverse it from the Distortion World."

He stamped his hoof, his habit of thinking really hard. "I am afraid this is news to me," Keldeo said at last. "The happenings may more than likely have not reached Unova just yet, however, it may be happening in another region. If it has to deal with toxic clouds, then perhaps the user is a poison type Pokemon." His heart almost stopped beating as a thought crossed his mind. He had to shake his head at the almost silly thought. "I was going to ask if a legendary Pokemon went rogue, but if the user is a poison type, what legendary Pokemon that we know of is poison?"

user posted image

Giratina watched the small Legendary as he stamped his hoof, supplying the massive Dragon-type with a theory. For a few moments, he paused, taking in the possibilities. "What you say can be true. However, you jump to conclusions. The toxic clouds that soil the beauty of my Distortion World are not specifically linked to the wrong doings of a Poison-type; they can be caused by anyone," he corrected, lowering his head slightly to see Keldeo better.

"If this is the first you have heard of anything being wrong, then perhaps the situation is more isolated than I believed? Let's hope that Unova remains untouched," Giratina stated, starting to turn away from the tiny Pokémon. He paused again, thinking. "Do you think you could help me find the source of the trouble? Searching would be easier with more than just myself."

Edited by Narvix

user posted image

Kyogre listened to Lugia's speak, slowing as the two legendaries closed the small gap between them to talk freely. The pokemon of the sea still flitted by, spreading the news. "Yes Lugia, Suicune has gone rogue. I can feel it." Kyogre answered quickly, wondering how his fellow friend would take the news. Lugia worked with Suicune sometimes, not very often but he sometimes was around. Hopefully the news wouldn't be so detrimental.

"Groundon and I have formed a team of some sort... we've agreed to help each other try to stop Suicune. The rogue North Wind is destroying the life ponds Lugia. Dialga has even offered to help, as has Rayquaza." The God of the Sea was being brief, being even more agitated by restating what was going on. Suicune lived in Johto, and they weren't too too far away from Johto. It was just another short swim and Kygore could tackle Suicune for what he was worth. He wasn't sure how far he could go with this plan, thought possibly killing Suicune may have to be an option.

((I'll post for Dialga after my classes are over.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

user posted image

It seemed nothing would be of any use against this awful little pink creature. Cresselia stared her straight in the eyes throughout her entire speech. How was it that nothing she said had penetrated that thick skull? Why couldn't she see that none of this point of view talk, this discussion of feeling really mattered in the face of what was meant to be? Arceus knows Cresselia herself had spent enough time contemplating it herself. Her veils were shaking in rage; no doubt she looked a wreck to everyone else there. Darkrai would have a field day with all this teasing material later, but no matter. There were more pressing issues at hand. She had been ready to respond to all this nonsense when the little Guardian decided to end her tirade by insulting her.

Cresselia's words turned into a strangled scream in her throat. "How dare you," she shrieked, somehow managing to sound furious and on the verge of tears at the same time. "So now I'm self-righteous. I haven't stopped to consider all the sides. What do you think I've been doing for the entirety of my existence?! And you, you come into this conflict now, and presume you can - you can know everything about the situation?" She launched an Ice Beam she hadn't realized she was charging in Mesprit's direction before turning and flying out of the forest, slicing an unfortunate small tree into two as she ascended. Part of her protested, reminding her that her main initiative was still back there waiting to be caught, but she ignored it. She and Darkrai still had an eternity to complete their dance. Right now, she needed some space.

user posted image

Kyurem stood there, silent, even after their children had shifted from light conversation to an uneasy standoff. Well! They hadn't considered it when they had mentioned the stone being moved, but that was a very real possibility. Heroes. Here on this planet, for the first time in - how long now? Centuries? Millennia? They were glad they had woken up after all. Ah, but that wouldn't be very appropriate to say in front of the kids, would it? They were still hoping they could avoid conflict forever, the poor things. Of course, there were some things even they couldn't afford to ignore.

"Well. I'm sure we all know how this all turns out in the end," they began. "If one hero has emerged, then the other is on their way. Hmnn... I'd hoped to get a little more sleep than this, but there's no getting around it. Another age is coming." They drew themself to their full height. "Both of you would best prepare yourselves if you do not wish to lose."

((God these are terrible but we need to get posts pumping out so whatever *flies back to Paradise*))

user posted image

((Sorry guys, school, exams, basketball, ugh. I'll try to become more active ^.^))

Raikou gazed calmly at his water-type brother, though deep down, he thought that Suicune was going insane. Surely Suicune was simply joking, right? Then again, Suicune surprised his brother often. Brother, where do you plan to head first? Raikou then asked in a quiet tone, feeling ashamed of himself. Yes, he wasn't going to help poison the waters, but he was going to defend his brother, which was the same as sitting back and watching the crime happen, which was just as bad to him. He really had no choice in his book, as family was family, and turning his back on his brother's request for help was the same as betraying him, so he had to do something. Raikou's ears angled towards their den's exit, listening to the wind pick up slightly, bringing in faint scents of the dying forest. The electric beast dug his claws deeper into the ground, trying to ignore the sadness that was overcoming him as he breathed in the scent of his home. Both of his brothers were powerful, and would both be feared by pokemon across the globe, but most ignored Raikou. Entei could melt a forest, Suicune could kill off a population by simply poisoning water, and what could Raikou do? Nothing much, thus, he didn't receive too much attention, like Suicune had been complaining about, but it didn't bother Raikou. He kind of liked being ignored by the other pokemon, it meant less trouble.

Perhaps I can save my few friends if Suicune explains where he'd like to attack first? I could show them a new place to move, so they can save themselves...If I can manage to sneak away from Suicune in the first place. Raikou decided, standing a bit taller. He may have been the smallest and lightest out of his brothers, but he was the fastest, and if needed, he could defeat Suicune with his electrical powers. Raikou began to reassure himself of his abilities and strength, stretching a bit more to try and be as tall his two brothers. If worse come to worse, he'd side with Entei and perhaps find a solution with him, if he was willing to do so. On a good note, he'd be able to travel around, and get to meet new pokemon, though they would probably treat him hostilely, due to his "siding" with Suicune. Certainly they'd understand that he was only following him because he was his brother? If not, then why waste my time speaking with them when they're not good pokemon? Good pokemon would see my reasoning! Raikou decided, ruffling his golden fur as he waited for Suicune to respond to his question.

user posted image

Suicune regarded Raikou silently for several seconds before his head gradually tipped forward in a small bow. Entei would follow him and so would Raikou. He was relieved but still, he couldn't reveal every detail of his plans. It wasn't that he did not trust his brothers, it was just that he needed to proceed cautiously. There would be those that opposed him. He couldn't speak all of his plans out loud because it was entirely possible he would be overheard. But where he would be going soon was fine information because they were only a few minutes away from leaving. The most important thing at this point was secrecy. He needed to stay hidden for as long as possible to prevent the other legendaries from trying to stop him. The decisive factor would be how many lakes he could pollute before he was discovered. If it was too little, he could be easily overtaken. But if he managed to devastate several places, they couldn't do anything even if they managed to stop him. He was the water purifier and he was the only one who could restore the poisoned lakes. So he had to move quickly and start now. He had rested plenty and it was time to go. His blight would soon cover all of the region, followed by the rest of them. And he would have the respect that he deserved from all of them.

"I know that this is our home but I have decided it is best to strike Johto first," He replied, blinking slowly as he looked past Raikou to the door. "Now, in fact. The state of this forest won't go unnoticed for long and I've waited long enough as it is. Especially now that everything is on fire, not just dead." He raised a paw, scratching the side of his head. Now that everything was sorted out, he wanted to get moving. But Raikou and Entei had just decided to join him. Would they be comfortable enough moving so quickly into action? "Would you two be okay with that or would you rather join me when I move to the next region? Johto doesn't have very many lakes so I should be able to return here soon if you would rather wait here while I work."

((I'm sorry as well. I just didn't want to post again as Suicune without a Raikou or Entei response.))

user posted image

Giratina watched the small Legendary as he stamped his hoof, supplying the massive Dragon-type with a theory. For a few moments, he paused, taking in the possibilities. "What you say can be true. However, you jump to conclusions. The toxic clouds that soil the beauty of my Distortion World are not specifically linked to the wrong doings of a Poison-type; they can be caused by anyone," he corrected, lowering his head slightly to see Keldeo better.

"If this is the first you have heard of anything being wrong, then perhaps the situation is more isolated than I believed? Let's hope that Unova remains untouched," Giratina stated, starting to turn away from the tiny Pokémon. He paused again, thinking. "Do you think you could help me find the source of the trouble? Searching would be easier with more than just myself."

user posted image

Keldeo nodded, almost embaressed that he jumped to conclusions rather fast. He tilted his head at Giratina's request. A Pokemon needed his help? Keldeo's heart almost leapt with joy at the request. "Of course I'll help," Keldeo said in an instant. "If your home is in troube, then what kind of Sword of Justice would I be if I didn't help?" He felt a twinge of pain as he thought of how proud Cobalion would be if he heard Keldeo say that.

user posted image

Gensect wasn't sure how long she slept, but when she awoke again, she peered outside to see that the monster had gone. Shakily, she slowly, but surely crept from out of her cave before folding up to fly back down to the little field she found the other day. She was hoping the hive was alive, but she had no idea where she could go to find the others.

user posted image

Victory paused. So it wasn't a fire forest at all, it wsa a pit of boiling lava. "That's pretty neat," he said, looking down at the lava. "I've heard about it, but I've never actually seen it." Without realizing it as he thought about how cool the lava was, he slowly drifted down before finally settling next to a small white Pokemon with a star shaped head carrying more than an armful of berries. "Although, I am curious as to know who created lava," he mused to himself in his strange little accent. "I wonder what would happen if you mixed lava and the ocean together."

(Sorry if lame posts are lame, I really couldn't think of what to post; btw, I have Genesect in Mt. Silver in between Kanto and Johto)

user posted image

"Good," Giratina stated, lifting his head. He began to turn, setting up to depart. "Call on me if you have discovered something. I need to seek out Dialga and learn if he knows anything. Palkia has gone silent to me...." With a brief screech, he called open another portal. Lumbering steps caused the ground to tremble as he charged and leapt through, reentering his beloved Distortion World. As the pull of gravity changed, his body began to glow a sparkling purple and reshape into its serpentine form.

user posted image

"This is certainly troubling, Kyogre," Lugia responded, eyes narrowing in a look of displeasure. "If Suicune is behind this, then his brothers are sure to try to talk sense into him, blocking his path of ruin. However, I do not know if they will inform Ho-Oh. I will seek her out then and make certain that she knows what is happening. The affected lakes will be healed, Kyogre. Have faith in that." With a dip of his head, Lugia twisted around and swam back the way he came, intending to reach Johto quickly and search for the guardian of the skies.

user posted image

A flicker of triumph rose in Mesprit's chest as Cresselia shrieked, a conflict of emotions rushing off the Dream Pokémon in bumpy waves. She gasped as the Ice Beam was launched at her. Tucking her head under her arms and shielding her body with her tails, she endured the attack. The force knocked her backwards, slamming her into the ground with a cry. Gathering her senses and warding off the chill, Mesprit shook her head and lifted up from the ground. "Darkrai? Do you still want to play with me?" she asked, glancing back with a sleepy smile.