HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries

user posted image

Kygore swam a little around Rayquaza so he didn't have to stay afloat for very long and cause even more attention that way. Many expected him to swim. So he swam. He didn't swim in a circle per say, just swam enough in place to look like he was doing something other than floating as he waited for a response from the other legendary.

In truth, Kyogre had grown slightly anxious over the increasing feeling he had about the water problem and expected something of an answer. To try to ease his mind, he ended up using his small swimming to create pools of water in places and more waves than usual. It even started raining a little, which it hadn't before due to Kyogre's want to not make it rain on such a nice day.

But the rain disappeared in some places, replaced by a more intense version of sunlight. He knew that sun. Or the light anyways. Groundon must be awake... He thought, glancing around to see if Groundon was perhaps on Sootopolis somewhere. He wasn't, and he wasn't on any of the smaller islands dotting the oceans.

A quick dive to recover himself with water revealed no sign of Groundon down below, but a few Tentacool scattered away. Kyogre resurfaced looking up at Rayquaza again, wondering what the legend was thinking. It was in that moment, under the flying green body, did the God of Water notice a red dot further off on the shore.

"GROUNDON!!!" Kyogre suddenly called, splashing Rayquaza as he gathered enough strength and jumped again. He didn't get any further than last time, in fact he got less further than last time without the momentum. But he succeeded in creating more waves and even splashing Dialga.

user posted image

Dialga turned as he got splashed by a wave, laughing a little at the whale-like legend's antics. The trio was getting along. This was good.

He turned, noticing Groundon and wondering if it would be alright if he went and visited. He wondered if Groundon would mind if he used his powers to help levitate the other legend to come visit over here. It was water, however, and he wasn't sure how the other member of this trio would react to such a decision.

"I will be right back." He responded, flying off toward the other legend.

He traversed the expanse of water in a few moments, helped by the fact that they were between the actual shore of the mainland of Hoenn and Sootopolis City. Trainers between this section were scattering in awe of the God of Time, which he couldn't help but laugh at a little. He wasn't used to people very often, and certainly wasn't used to being this closely admired and attracting attention.

Someone shouted appraisal but the legend didn't hear it, flying a little faster toward Groundon while trying to seem like he wasn't a threat. When Dialga got close enough to earshot, he extended a greeting. "God of Earth, greetings!" He called, flying closer before landing at a respectable distance. "Would you, perhaps, like to join them? I can maybe offer assistance in flying..." He wasn't entirely sure if he could float Groundon over there, but, he'd give it his best shot.

user posted image

More poisonous clouds and silence from his brother. The clouds were agitating him more and more as they continued to multiply. What was going on? Giratina needed answers. "You're welcome to visit here brother if you'd like... I need to go investigate a few things... if I find anything else out, I shall let you know. If you find anything, please do let me know as well!" He didn't wait for a response, and was gone in an instant.

Shadow Force helped sometimes when he needed to get from one place to another around here really quick. He was zoning in on a few more clouds as more and more showed up. Something was wrong. More and more wrong by the beats that passed. He could sense it, but he couldn't sense what.

One of Giratina's wings nearly smacked another bubble showing the now-angered Cresselia and Darkrai, but he noticed this time and missed the bubble. Just in time too, as that allowed him to skirt past a larger poisonous cloud. He wasn't sure what running into those would do to him, the Ruler of the Distortion World, but he didn't want to find out. Usually this place sorted out the clouds themselves, absorbing and getting rid of them. Sometimes he had to do some of that, but never something this extensive.

He flew past where Zygarde would have been, where another cloud appeared but was smaller. If that hadn't had happened, the legend probably would not have noticed Zygarde missing. Zygarde never left. Ever.

Another cloud.

The shard containing Zygarde's image was empty, and no sign of a bubble containing him was in sight. Yet another cloud of poison appeared, but here these were smaller. Giratina growled, assuming these smaller clouds were all the legendaries waking up, and the larger clouds were actually the problem. Those needed fixed. They needed fixed now.

Giratina cried out again, angered as he searched for the cause once he realized the larger clouds were the actual problem. Only problem for him was that they weren't contained to one area. They were scattered all over. The smaller clouds definitely were the sleeping legendaries being awake, and the Distortion world was slowly taking care of getting used to that. As long as they weren't causing problems.

He moved quickly, flying past Zygarde's crystal and heading again toward Palkia's home-crystal near where he liked to spend most of his time. In his haste, he destroyed a bubble containing Zygarde's image without realizing, and hitting another bubble nearby that area as well. Zygarde would feel that, no doubt, and whatever else was near the other bubble would feel both explosions too. But Girtatina flew on, crying out angrily as he checked more legendaries. He should have done this sooner.

Small clouds were a lot of places. Each place, the legendary checked. Each place showed no sign of that respected legend. He noticed too, now, that Dialga and Groundon were now speaking and Kyogre and Rayquaza were still talking. The Distortion World had gotten used to Kyogre and Rayquaza being awake apparently, but not Groundon as he now noticed that Groundon's spot had a small cloud too. Had that appeared recently? Or had he missed that? Was he really this distraught to miss such an important thing?

But heading back to his 'spot' also showed Dialga's home-crystal too had had a cloud. That's the cloud that had appeared and blocked out Palkia for a few moments, where it now floated nearby the God of Time's crystal. He had missed that key component. He had been blind.

"Palkia... we have more of a problem..." Giratina spoke softly, distraught now at his terrible job of keeping his world from going out of balance. "More and more legendaries are awaking... and this world is becoming more poisoned by that fact alone, but not as quickly as what I fear is causing everyone to wake."

user posted image

The mentioned of his stone brought a wave of shock through Reshiram.

"M-My stone?" Reshiram questioned in bewilderment. The Light Stone? Had someone picked it up? Had the Hero of Truth finally appeared? Pausing, Reshiram let silence fill his mind as he concentrated. He... couldn't feel the touch of the Hero. His stone had not been moved. Disappointment flooded Reshiram at the realization that, in fact, the Hero had not arrived, yet concern edged his mind. He would of looked forward to meeting a new herald of Truth, but if a Hero of Truth had not come, perhaps one of Ideal had shown. Had someone touched Zekrom's stone? Was she to share her power with another? The idea did not bring Reshiram any pleasure. He knew he could not sit idly while Zekrom began an era of Ideals, but he would not look forward to seeing his sister in combat. Their battles brought out the worst of Reshiram and he'd prefer not to become a feared beast once more.

The arrival of Reshiram's sister and their parent's warm welcome caught the white being's attention. He opened his opens and raised his head at Zekrom's call.

"Sister!" he chirped, his blue eyes suddenly shining with excitement. "I did not... it is good to see you!" Turning so that he was facing both members of his family, Reshiram gave a wild grin.

"When was the last time we gathered around like this?" he asked cheerfully. "Well, when we weren't trying to rip each other's throats out I mean. It's been ages since then! We really 'ought to see each other more..." Reshiram trailed off, as his troubling thoughts returned to him.

"Sister," he began as he inclined his head towards Zekrom. "Has anyone, by chance, touched your stone as of late? There is... a mist within the air and Mot- Kyurem claims there is an unbalance within the world. I feel no Hero on my end, but perhaps there is one at yours." Reshiram mentally prepared for his sister to exclaim she could feel a Hero's touch. He would not enjoy to fight against his sister, but by no means would he left her walk all over him.

user posted image

Oh, Princess was such a bore nowadays. "You're one to talk,"? Was that all she was going to say? No speech about the plan Arceus had for everyone and why Darkrai was being selfish and inconsiderate to not only the people around her, but herself as well? No long, winding rant about just how horrid Darkrai could be and why she should spend the rest of eternity on an itty-bitty island inhabited solely by herself? Hell, the glare that Princess was giving wasn't even cold enough to give Darkrai the chills. Couldn't Princess at least humor her? There had to be some sense of fun in that justice-seeking head of hers! Princess couldn't possibly be completely monotonous, could she? Folding her arms, Darkrai gazed up at Cresselia's condescending face.

"Not happy to see me, Princess?" Darkrai questioned, giving a quizzical look at her counterpart.

Unfortunately, Princess decided that a verbal answer was unnecessary. A ball of light began to emerge from in front of Cresselia's mouth and grew in size. At the sign of a second Moonblast, Darkrai stiffened and began to shot her glance from one way to another. There wasn't any place Darkrai could flee to before the Moonblast hit. Perhaps if she made a beeline for the cover of the trees, maybe she could-

Darkrai's thoughts were interrupted by a small pink body bursting from the treeline. Mesprit, shouting angrily all the while. The little legendary's tone, though aggravated, still sounded somewhat sweet and innocent, but the tails whipping in the to and fro were by no means gentle. It was hard to believe there was great power lingering in the small creature's body. She was a legend for a reason and attacking her would be a grave mistake. Not only would you obtain the wrath of a greater being, but you'd also make an enemy of Mesprit's siblings, if not the ire of a few others as well. The thought of Mesprit being on Darkrai's side was a comforting thought until she realized that Mesprit's siblings would most likely not approve of such actions. If anything, both Princess and Darkrai would soon find themselves on the Lake Trio's bad side. Three more people to add to the growing list of, "Everyone who doesn't like me," list. Wonderful.

If Darkrai was going to have to run away from three more legendaries, she could at least enjoy the moment. The look of shock on Princess's face was just priceless! As confusion set upon Princess's features, Darkrai could not help but let a satisfied grin slip upon her face. It was not often did Darkrai see Cresselia look so appalled. She stopped looking horrified at Darkrai's more vulgar banters a while back. No doubt disgust was writhing inside of Princess just as did before. Sadly, the dismay upon Princess's face settled into relief after a moment's notice. It was Darkrai's time to be perplexed as Cresselia began talking to Mesprit, never keeping her eyes off of Darkrai. It didn't take long for Darkrai to realize what Princess supposedly thought. Darkrai snorted when Princess told Mesprit that she didn't know how much Mesprit, "truly understood,". Princess thought Darkrai had manipulated the being of emotion, didn't she? As baffling as it was, it seemed as though Princess could not seriously contemplate a situation in which Darkrai had a willing ally. Did she consider Darkrai to be such an unforgiving monster that she couldn't even comprehend the mere idea that anyone would even consider being on the dark-type's side?

"This is just sad, Princess," Darkrai sighed with a shake of her head. "Your grasp upon reality slips with every passing minute. Are you sure you didn't bang your head recently? Did you trip over a root? Hit a tree while flying? Got dropped on your head as a babe? No?" Princess, predictably, did not seem to care about Darkrai's banter either way. With a shout, she shot forward, wings glowing and eyes pierced with determination. Darkrai braced herself, her own eyes sparkling with amusement. Princess wanted a fight, now did she? Well a fight was what she was going to-

Hot, brimming heat suddenly exploded into the air with streams of steam shrouding its arrival. Darkrai, letting out a gasp of surprise, was flung backwards quite a distance before her back made acquaintance with a burly tree. Her body wrenched backward before she slowly slide down the trunk of the tree. Wisps of smoke gripped the edges of Darkrai's body and slowly floated upward before dissipating into the sky. With her entire body aching, Darkrai shakily opened her eyes and picked herself up. What in bloody hell threw her backwards? She hadn't seen Princess launch that third Moonblast she was charging, but the explosion still happened. Did Mesprit do something? Highly unlikely as she was supposedly protecting Darkrai. Why would she attack the very person she was protecting. Was there a fourth unknown member to their little party? Darkrai hadn't seen anyone, but there always the possibility. Making a quick obscene gesture to the vanishing smoke, Darkrai spat out a ball of blood onto the grass.

"Well screw you too, pal," she hissed into the air. "I didn't need use of my legs anyhow. Floating kind of helps, y'know?"

user posted image

Groudon flinched as he heard Kyogre yell his name, simultaneously jumping up and causing a large splash. Well I guess I was right about being noticed... At that moment he noticed the presence of another large creature. That unique metal frame of the quadruped God of Time stuck out against the sunlight. I never recalled Dialga being a visitor to our land...

"God of Earth, greetings!"

Dialga's voice boomed, causing him to flinch again. After decades of sleep, all this yelling was uncommon to Groudon's ears. He gave a slight bow to the clearly more powerful being than himself in respects. While type advantage dictated Groudon would beat him in a fight, Groudon would never cross a god who could go back in time and remove his existence entirely.

"Would you, perhaps, like to join them? I can maybe offer assistance in flying..."

Groudon paused at the offer for a lift. Groudon had never flown or hovered before in his life. While it would be a once in a lifetime experience, the idea on not being on his two feet gave him a really bad feeling. Looking up to the flying dragon who at first look would never be able to fly, he replied with a sigh, "I am not one of the air... as much as I would like to interact with my compatriots, I would prefer not to... be over open ocean. Not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust the open ocean."

((Phone will soon die. This will be short))

user posted image

Zygarde had caught a deer that lazily loafed around, making an easy target. Nam nam nam. soon I should head to Unova, it is closest. I can take a rest near Kyrem's cave. Ah. When was the last time we all saw each other? He drew maps in the dirt with a deer antler as he strategized his route to the trouble area. the area in trouble seems to be Kanto(or Iis is Johto?)Why am I awake for that? Well, im awake for SOMETHING

He started his long journey to Kyurem's cave, his first rest stop. He didn't know why, but his feelings were telling him to go there. He was trusting of them, and continued on to his destination.

He felt it.

A pang of pain.

More than that.

He felt as if he were stuck in an explosion, as if his soul was smashed. He shrieked, and groaned until the pain had passed mostly. He wondered who could've coused that. Or what could have caused that. He still felt an ache, but he still travelled, and pushed himself. Now his senses were all over the place. He knew he had to travel fast, but it made him ache even more. He soon decided to rest and catch a deer when he spotted the Kalos/Unova border. He decided to nap before going on.

((I'm going with a map in my head that Unova was north of Kalos based on the making time of the two regions. Unova was made first, so that sparks in my mind that Kalos is south. If anybody can send me a map, that would be great. Thanks smile.gif ))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

user posted image

"I am not one of the air... as much as I would like to interact with my compatriots, I would prefer not to... be over open ocean. Not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust the open ocean."

Dialga nodded slightly, glancing back over to Rayquaza and Kyogre. He could understand how that would be a problem. But maybe not.

"Perhaps you could enlarge one of the dottings of sandy islands littered around the ocean nearby? There were a bunch all over as I flew over here." He was starring right at one actually. It was very small, but it only added to the point. There were a few where trainers hung out near Kyogre as well. Sure, it wasn't spectacularly right next to the massive God of the Sea, but, it was nearby. Near enough to talk to.

"I could float you over one of those and you can use your powers to enlarge it enough to hold you. I can't think anyone else would mind." Well, he could, but Dialga thought that maybe Groundon would want to visit with his trio after waking up for the first time in a while. The God of Earth didn't have the luxury of being awake like Palkia, Giratina and himself did.

But Dialga took a slight step back, a sign of respect as well. "It is your choice after all. I won't make you go over there, but I thought to offer since it has been a while since you all just talked and not fought." He mentioned kindly, waiting to see if Groundon would change his mind. "I can make the flight quick if that's the problem. I am the God of Time," He added with a once-again regal air to his title. "I can speed that up and you won't even notice!" A chuckle came after, making the comment seem more light-hearted than completely in need of all seriousness. But he was serious. He could, if Groundon chose, speed up time to alleviate his fear of flying over the ocean.

user posted image

"Perhaps you could enlarge one of the dottings of sandy islands littered around the ocean nearby? There were a bunch all over as I flew over here."

"I could float you over one of those and you can use your powers to enlarge it enough to hold you. I can't think anyone else would mind."

"It is your choice after all. I won't make you go over there, but I thought to offer since it has been a while since you all just talked and not fought."

"I can make the flight quick if that's the problem. I am the God of Time, I can speed that up and you won't even notice!"

Groudon listened quietly as Dialga listed ideas to make the trip. He pondered the offers, especially confused of why Dialga would use his sacred powers to bend time just so Groudon could have a conversation. He had never done anything to gain the Time god's favor, other than create the continents that most other legendaries live on, Groudon's role was minuscule compared to creating the time flow and maintaining it. Once the continents and other land masses were made, Groudon would wake up, usually fight, and then sleep. Maintaining the landmasses were roles given to others. Regigigas moved them, Landorus made them fertile, and others controlled the elements to preserve them. Groudon felt that his main role was done, while he would protect him home from any outside danger as best he could, he let the natural flow of the earth create more land rather than force it and get on Kyogre's bad side.

Shaking his head, he redirected his attention to Dialga who was floating near him. "I appreciate the offer Lord Dialga, I believe it best for me to remain grounded so to speak. No disrespect to your ideas, might I suggest a more... simpler way that doesn't use your time bending or my land making. Couldn't Rayquaza and Kyogre just... come over here? Rayquaza would literally take a minute to fly over here and Kyogre swims just as fast. I would be on land, Kyogre would swim off the coast since it is deep enough to suit him, and Rayquaza floats wherever he pleases as your are now. No powers, no unneeded flying, they just... move closer." Groudon looked out at the other 2/3rds of the trio and sighed. He never would have thought that he would come up with a logical way to counter Dialga's original method of moving Groudon from place to place, but he liked this way better than flying. "Of course, this is not a command, just a kind request. I would hate for you to think we are making you a messenger in all of this. I'm sure you have a busy life." He finished by lowering his head in respect. He was never used to speaking to anyone at a higher hierarchy tier than Rayquaza, being respectful was something he lived by.

user posted image

I see... Rayquaza fell silent as he pondered over Kyogre's news. This was indeed something to be concerned about. Suicune destroying Johto was a problem. But, why exactly would the beast suddenly take to poisoning the water? How did he even learn to do such a thing? Huffing, the green serpent closed his eyes to think.

His silence was something that often irritated Kyogre often. This was no exception. Rayquaza spent years at a time doing naught but roaming the skies in complete silence, so speaking was a practice he seldom did. When his eyes opened again, it was simply due to another name being called. Groudon was awake too? This wasn't good. Perhaps Suicune's endeavor threatened all the regions and not just Johto. If that was true... Snaking himself in circles, the serpent hissed softly. You will not interact with your adversary. That is final, Kyogre. I understand that this is a cause for concern, but it is something that we cannot whine over. If it puts your mind at ease, I could inspect the situation myself. Rumbling this, his yellow gaze flickered to the massive red shape a distance away. He couldn't just leave if both Kyogre and Groudon were both awake.

---

user posted image

Are you suggesting I am lying? Entei replied. Yellow eyes flashing in a familiar way, the legendary beast growled softly. He usually didn't act so hostile, but Suicune was acting in a way that made him feel threatened. Luckily, the water he had soaked himself in prevented any new flames from generating. Instead, steam rose from his thick copper fur. If you think this plan will succeed, you are wrong. But I cannot sit idly by and watch you be killed by this world's guardians. So, I will travel with you to keep you safe. This does not mean I condone your actions, but...This world will not be the same if I only have one brother.

---

user posted image

This was the sort of talk Xerneas had never heard before. Every other legend took stuff so seriously! After all, that's what the whole of them were put on the land to do! Their jobs were their life! Ears perking up as she listened to Nowi, the life pokemon's dark eyes sparkled. ...Really? You think so? As the pink pokemon moved about, Xerneas trotted in small circles to watch the Mew. Everybody had always said 'you're the essence of life, you can't run off! Do your job!'. But now, somebody actually was telling her different! The thought of this brought chills to her spine. This was so exciting! Then...what do you want to do? Just saying that felt great! The freedom of doing what she wanted...Why had she never done that before?

user posted image

Victory happily munched on the piece of bread he took off with and looked happily at the sky. "I wonder it would be like in a different region," he said to himself in his strange accent. "What was one called? Sinnto? Sinnos? Sinnoh? I think it was called Sinnoh, yes. I'll go to Sinnoh!" Finishing the bread, Victory jumped up and did a frontflip before rocketing off before quickly pausing. Which way was Sinnoh located again? He put one of his claws in his mouth, concentrating on what the humans said about Sinnoh. He sighed, not getting anywhere on where it might be at. Why didn't he listen more closely on what humans said about the different regions? He sighed once again before slowly drifting westwards, hoping a new region would be straight ahead.

user posted image

"You will not interact with your adversary. That is final, Kyogre. I understand that this is a cause for concern, but it is something that we cannot whine over. If it puts your mind at ease, I could inspect the situation myself."

Kyogre frowned a little. He didn't plan on causing trouble, and didn't sense Groundon did either. Dialga had gone to see him, so why couldn't he? His tail flicked. The answer was obvious. No matter what, Rayquaza had always stopped their fighting that they always seemed to get into. He wouldn't allow the other two legendaries to meet again under his knowledge. Not now at least. But Kyogre simply wished to say hello this time, not shout it across the sea for all to hear- not that that would matter. Legendaries tended to be a little loud sometimes.

He moved, this time, in a full circle around Rayquaza. He was anxious still as the lack of knowledge of what was truly going on with the life-ponds bothered him. He dove suddenly, popping back up on the other side of the God of the Skies' body. One quick glance back up to Rayquaza's face gave way to another dive, deeper than the last and much faster as Dialga was making his way back. He was going to talk to Groundon to see if his brother knew anything about Suicune. He needed more answers. Yet Rayquaza had forbid them meeting, but Kyogre was worried about the state of the waters. He didn't expect either legendary to care as much as himself, but he also didn't see how sending Rayquaza over alone to meet Groundon would be effective. They could go together. He would be good. But Kyogre felt as if he had to prove to Rayquaza that he had learned from their last fight. He'd simply leave if Groundon got agitated.

user posted image

"I appreciate the offer Lord Dialga, I believe it best for me to remain grounded so to speak. No disrespect to your ideas, might I suggest a more... simpler way that doesn't use your time bending or my land making. Couldn't Rayquaza and Kyogre just... come over here? Rayquaza would literally take a minute to fly over here and Kyogre swims just as fast. I would be on land, Kyogre would swim off the coast since it is deep enough to suit him, and Rayquaza floats wherever he pleases as your are now. No powers, no unneeded flying, they just... move closer."

"Of course, this is not a command, just a kind request. I would hate for you to think we are making you a messenger in all of this. I'm sure you have a busy life."

Dialga nodded again, glancing back to Rayquaza and Kyogre as Groundon mentioned this. He hadn't thought of it, which was embarrassing. But Groundon made a point, and it was much more calming for the God of Earth than flying, which he could respect. "Rayquaza may not like either idea however..." The God of Time responded once the other legend was finished. He could see Kyogre and Rayquaza talking again- or at least Rayquaza; Kyogre was swimming circles now. His poor friend was agitated even more and nobody really even knew why.

"But I can ask. I'll be back shortly, perhaps with them along." Dialga added, looking back to Groundon with a smile. He took off quickly again, sand from the shore scattering everywhere. He noticed Kyogre acting a little more odd around Rayquaza as the Sky Serpent's gaze lingered over here. He flew a little faster, wondering if he had offended either of them by suddenly leaving.

Kyogre disappeared from view, only to pop back up and suddenly disappear again on the closer side of Rayquaza. What was he up to? No sign of Kyogre appeared as Dialga warped Time slightly around himself to effectively teleport to Rayquaza. "Groundon was wondering if you both..." He looked around for Kyogre again, still seeing no sign. "...would.. like to go over there perhaps?" He finished, realizing the missing whale-like god was more than likely a bad thing. He moved back from Rayquaza a little, expecting to be blasted away in anger from the sky-serpent now that Kyogre had disappeared while acting odd.

user posted image

"Rayquaza may not like either idea however..."

Wasn't that the truth... Rayquaza was out of tune at times, treating them like they were always angry, always wanting dominance. Right now, Groudon wanted to just talk and breathe fresh air.

"But I can ask. I'll be back shortly, perhaps with them along."

Groudon nodded with a smile, "Thank you." At this point Groudon just watched as the time god zoomed over to the other legends location. Squinting, he saw as Kyogre and Rayquaza moved around more, both seeming agitated. Suddenly Kyogre disappeared. This caused him to growl. He had no idea if Kyogre woke in a good or bad mood, if he was just enjoying being awake or if he was enraged by woken. Groudon's lack of knowledge of his counterpart's mental state caused him to worry. If he attacked, Groudon would have the disadvantage. He hadn't been into Cave of Origin to absorb more power for any legend fight. This worry fused with nervousness built from seeing so many legends up and about ate at Groudon's mind. Looking out he calmed as he looked at Rayquaza. If Kyogre decided to attack, Rayquaza was a minute away. Neither of them had ever challenge the green dragon to a fight, knowing they would lose, if not by Rayquaza, then his Mega Evolution would certainly beat them quickly. At that, he knew Kyogre would not attack as long as the Sky god was near. Seeing a dark shape in the water get closer to shore, he preyed that luck was on his side.

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Kyogre swam as fast as he could manage without hitting any trainers, rocks or land where it may have gotten more shallow. He expected to be chased by Rayquaza, but perhaps Dialga had stalled him. His old friend was coming back as he swam toward Groundon.

He could see the large red dot getting closer by the second as he rose slightly to get closer to the surface. Soon the shore wasn't entirely too far away when he started to breech. Waves poured ahead as he swam, before he suddenly stopped. His head fully appeared now as he wasn't very far from the shore at all.

"Brother! How goes it!?" Kyogre asked cheerfully, jumping a little in excitement and to shake off the last of anxiety that was plaguing him. At least for now. He hoped Groundon could see that he meant no harm as he moved a little closer, calming the waves he created as pokemon and trainers alike scattered about to not only get a closer look, but also move out of the way. He figured they thought the two legends were going to fight.

The God of Water didn't bother to see if Rayquaza was after him. He hadn't caused any trouble, so why would he be in trouble? Oh right. He was forbidden from meeting with Groundon. He laughed a little, having known that all along. Hopefully that was enough proof that he meant no one harm.

user posted image

"Brother! How goes it!?"

The sudden emerging of Kyogre and the splashing of the waves forced Groudon to take a step back, bracing himself for something... something that never came. Salt water splashed his feet but did nothing but get his feet wet. Groudon could feel the presence of Kyogre countering his heavy sunlight, since both of their abilities were at their lowest stage, the day evened out and became quite pleasant. Resetting his footing, Groudon looked down at the large blue leviathan that was his opposite, his counterpart, and his opponent. Kyogre smiled and let out a little laugh like Groudon was a good friend he hadn't met in years... It was true they hadn't met in years, but friends was a different story. They last met on bad turns, whats worse is that he couldn't recall what those terms were. He never knew why they fought after a long sleep, it was an odd thing. Focusing back to Kyogre he nodded in greeting.

"It's a pleasure Kyogre. I noticed that you had a little head start on waking up. Did you smuggle a Chesto Berry before you went to sleep?" He chuckled seeing that the whale was in a good mood. Groudon noticeably relaxed as this encounter seemed to take a positive turn. Turning slightly to the side, he noticed the small crowd of spectators. A small smirk appeared on his face. "It seems they expect a fight between land and sea... very well... your wave struck the coast first, so it's my attack." He leaned down and scooped up a large handful of sand and poured it into the ocean in front of Kyogre. "Welp, I say our power is evenly matched, care to call it a draw?" He hoped Kyogre got his sign of good will and wouldn't blow it out of proportion.

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Kyogre watched Groundon pour sand into the ocean. He laughed with the action, watching a few of the puny humans curl back in horror. They always were weird creatures. Maybe pokemon even. Who knew.

"Welp, I say our power is evenly matched, care to call it a draw?"

"A draw it is." He answered with a nod, drowning a small wave coming from the action so all that was left was the natural eb and flow of the ocean itself. He still waited for Rayquaza to burst forth from the skies, ending the start of a good conversation they had going. But no giant green flying serpent appeared. Not yet. Maybe the third of the Trio was waiting for the right moment to punish them both. He wondered what that punishment would be for a sea-dwelling being like himself. Sure, Rayquaza could attack both of them, but Kyogre always had half a mind that the combined powers of himself and Groundon could truly take the God of the Skies if it ever came to it. Hopefully it never did. The world would surely be shredded to pieces if it ever did come to that.

The God of the Seas pondered the idea a little more for a moment as he thought of what to say to Groundon. Maybe Rayquaza would stick Groundon in his second-home-cave under the sea, and himself in Groundon's second-home in Mt Cornet. Or lock them both into the Origin Cave again under the sleep. Which got Kyogre wondering more; how come Rayquaza wasn't confined to the Origin Cave to years of sleep either? He had heard of the Sky Pillar, but the green serpent was rarely there either. He just floated around in the sky. What use was that? Maybe that's why Rayquaza was so uptight and angry. Maybe he needed more sleep.

Kyogre's tail flicked, sending a wave going backwards that crashed into a few tall rocks nearby. That's another thing he never understood about the oceans. What's with all the random rocks all over? They served no purpose from what he could see, except making traveling much harder. He finally thought of how to bring up the displeasure of the life-ponds to Groundon.

"Brother, you're awake which might mean you also have felt the odd presence waking up the other legendaries...?" He paused for a second, noticing a few baby Tentacool clustering around in front of his face. He pushed a small wave to them, making them hide happily. He continued. "Dialga has no real knowledge of the problem, though I sense it. I've heard from a couple Trainers that the North Wind Suicune may have gone rogue. And the life-ponds feel odd to me. Not all of them, but a few... which makes me fear these rumors may be correct and Dialga thinks that's what's woken up a lot of our sleeping legendary kin."

Kyogre was rambling now it seemed. Talking about this subject again started up more anxiety about the life-ponds. He wasn't sure about what was going on but he wanted it to stop. He wanted water safe. The North Wind was supposed to keep his precious waters safe for everything on this world. He had been praised for that, so why would he do such a terrible thing as go rogue? But again the thoughts of how many humans had enough nerve to get so close many times in his own cave wandered back into the whale-god's thoughts. They used to barely go near him when he was awake, but over the years the sightings of these trainers grew more frequent. He didn't put that completely together until Rayquaza showed up. Normally the Trainers would stay away from that green serpent without telling, but a few even had enough nerve to show up when Kyogre and Rayquaza were speaking. And now? Groudon solidified that. It wasn't necessarily anything new that the humans would cluster when these two legendaries met- as they often expected a fight. But to get as close as they were, that was what was new. They were getting closer and closer each time it seemed. Kyogre, being as naturally curious as he was, wanted to also know why that was- but only after he fixed the water problem.

user posted image

"A draw it is."

Groudon sighed in relief and chuckled. It was extremely pleasing that for once in a long time, the two had gotten along. He grew tired of the bad blood this trio had, it was too much. He had heard of the creation trio fights thinking of the power involved, or the bird trio battling. Too much war clouds the mind...

"Brother, you're awake which might mean you also have felt the odd presence waking up the other legendaries...?"

A grunt came from the giant. Yes he sensed the presence of legends, but it was something else that stirred him from his slumber.

"Dialga has no real knowledge of the problem, though I sense it. I've heard from a couple Trainers that the North Wind Suicune may have gone rogue. And the life-ponds feel odd to me. Not all of them, but a few... which makes me fear these rumors may be correct and Dialga thinks that's what's woken up a lot of our sleeping legendary kin."

Groudon closed his eyes and breathed deeply,

"Suicune rogue huh? Out of all the legends, it was the water one. I would have thought Entei or Raiku would snap before he would... regardless, I can understand your worry. If Landorus went rogue and started corrupting the soil and land, I would have the same anxiety." Groudon was impressed of how Kyogre wasn't going berserk after finding something like this out. Had someone been corrupting the land, Groudon would been one string cut away from snapping. While he knew the value of water to those who lived on the land, he had no use for water. The pokemon he hosted either lived by volcanoes or deserts. In both situations water was near to none existent. Going back a bit he answered Kyogre's other question,

"Oh yeah, waking up... I sorta sensed the activity of legends, what really woke me up was the earth trembling... while you can't feel it on the surface yet, deep underground, seismic activity is going up... if what you say is true, and Suicune going rogue and the waking legends are connected, the world we live on is going to see some serious change soon..."

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

"Suicune rogue huh? Out of all the legends, it was the water one. I would have thought Entei or Raiku would snap before he would... regardless, I can understand your worry. If Landorus went rogue and started corrupting the soil and land, I would have the same anxiety."

Anxiety. He had too much of that right now, but the calm whale-like legendary tried his absolute best not to show it. Kyogre remained silent as his Earth-brother continued.

"Oh yeah, waking up... I sorta sensed the activity of legends, what really woke me up was the earth trembling... while you can't feel it on the surface yet, deep underground, seismic activity is going up... if what you say is true, and Suicune going rogue and the waking legends are connected, the world we live on is going to see some serious change soon..."

Tremors? Did he hear that right? The earth itself was waking up too? He wasn't too sure about how he felt about that. Ground was far from being hardly existent in his domain of water, occasionally popping up as islands or continents dotting around in vast connected oceans. But it was connected to his world. Ground, after all, did create the vast ocean floors he was so aquatinted with. Earth and stones created his second home-cave. Even though Groundon didn't necessarily feel connected to Kyogre a lot, all of these things were true. They were connected by being constantly near each other, despite living so far apart. Their domains were always connected. Even now was an example of that. The ocean's light touch lapped at the sands that sprawled out from the land to meet it.

One wayward earthquake could create a massive wave and send it crashing into any of the cities or islands out in the ocean, and Kyogre may be too late to realize such an occurrence happened depending on where this was. He visibly shuddered at the thought, splashing a little.

"If the earth itself is also waking up, we need to be prepared... both of us." Kyogre responded with determination. This threatened them both, and seeing Groundon in an equally good mood made him that much more set on proving to Rayquaza that they could be in each other's company without fighting sometimes. He never did understand why they had fought each time to begin with, having no memory of the cause when the fights were quelled. "Together." He added shortly after with equal, but friendly, determination set in the tone.

"The changes the world is going to see could use both our helps after all..." He added with a larger smile. He hoped Groundon agreed to that. Who knew what the other legendaries were going to do. Who knew that they were all going to be as worried about the life-ponds as he was. And with the world changing? Well, they truthfully could use all of everyone's help, but something in Kyogre doubted that some of these legendaries in their ability to not kill each other at a moment's notice. Some of their reputations seemed dreadful at best as well. But hopefully Groundon would realize this too and they could truly put their differences aside for once and not fight for unknown reasons.

((this is all I can think of right now...

(that moment when you put [/color] as the closing tag for a URL....) ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

user posted image

For all his maliciousness and hatred, Suicune sputtered when Entei growled at him for his questioning. Of course he was a little cautious! Entei hadn't exactly appreciated his methods when he first mentioned them and his brother seemed more likely to join the other side. Even if he had threatened, he hadn't expected it to work. Rarely did that sort of thing work, it didn't matter who he was dealing with. Even now, it wasn't as if Entei was changing his mind. He was still judgmental but simply seemed to care more about his wellbeing than anything else. Well, he could work with that. It was much, much better than the alternative of Entei siding against him. "I meant no disrespect," he replied with a smile. If Entei was on his side, Raikou would surely follow. With this in mind, he turned his focus on his electric brother. "And I still do not. But this is not a spur of the moment decision and I have put much thought into my plans."

There was a slight hesitation before Suicune rose to his feet and turned his somber gaze to the entrance of their home. It was an unfortunate but necessary starting place of his plans and had given him some key information about the nature of pokemon. "Those hurt the most are water types," he began, standing up a little taller and lifting his chin high. "But the rest are usually wise enough not to drink from the water. I've seen what has happened already when I devastate ecosystems with my new gifts but I can easily reverse the affects. In regards to food and water, I have plenty of plans for my followers and other legendaries that share in my noble quest, but those who do not will receive no sympathy. I will not be made a fool of any longer."

user posted image

Flustered and anxious, the tiny steel pokemon came to a rest on the ground. The mountain reared up aggressively behind him, but was there really any other word to describe Mount Chimney? It towered over so much and, in its center, there was fire and heat. The tiny caverns that dotted its sides were the perfect places to reside in, simply due to quantity. Trying to find him there would mean having to search dozens of little holes in the side of the mountain. But finding food meant traveling down, down, down to the base of the mountain to search for berries in areas where they could actually survive. The mountain itself was too hot to support that kind of thing.

Wrapping his hands around a small Sitrus Berry, he huffed and tugged on the berry, pulling it from the bush it was growing from. He scarfed it down quickly, followed by two more before reaching for another berry. He wasn't hungry at this point but storing food was just as important if he didn't want to keep leaving his home. So, like a Rattata, he promptly stuffed the berry into his mouth, chewing it but not swallowing. Instead, he grabbed another berry and another until his cheeks were red from being forced to hold so much food. But that didn't stop him from grabbing a few more berries in his arms. He was hungry, he couldn't help it. He wanted to grab as much food as he could and leave as quickly as he could. Awkwardly, he started to gain height, struggling to fly straight with his precious cargo in his arms. It was a long flight back up to his home and it would probably take even longer with all of his food. But what else could he do? He needed to get back before something bad happened to him. The cave was the only safe place for him.

user posted image

"If the earth itself is also waking up, we need to be prepared... both of us."

There was not arguement from Groudon. They would need to prepare for the future, something that would require effort on everyone's part... Weither it was preventing natural catastrophe or preventing war, this was something big.

"Together."

Groudon looked down at his counterpart in the water. The thought of working with him and not against him was a completely new sensation. While not jumping for joy, Groudon felt concern.

"The changes the world is going to see could use both our help after all..."

Help. While at the moment he was in agreement with Kyogre, a small part of him knew that natural order would prevent this peace between. While not one to want to ruin this moment, something ate at Groudon causing him to wonder if they are meant to work together on this, or if they are walking down a road into another conflict... he didn't know.

Breathing the ocean air deeply again, he answered, "Yes, this is something we cannot ignore... but as you can tell, this is a twofold issue. I have no evidence against Suicune except from what you said. He is the biggest threat to you, not me. Knowing what I do about the North Wind, he travels fastest on water. If we decides to leave Johto, he would need to run over your domain. How you decide to deal with him is your call."

Groudon turned towards Mt. Chimney. "The tremors and waking legends are more up my alley. I share a love for this earth, it's power, and it's heat with many other legends. I can talk to them about this issue. If you decide to go to Johto, Lugia would be a good ally to meet up with. I will try to bring some other legends here too so I may stay at our home. If Suicune shows himself on the land were you cannot go, I will confront him. I feel it best to inform Rayquaza too. Many legends can fly, but he can fly the fastest." The red beast growled a bit. These issues caused much concern and were putting him on edge. While the stress was building up, the idea of a purpose besides fighting Kyogre lifted his spirit. He turned back to his friend and smirked, "This would be easier if I was Psychic, then I would just use telepathy to call them all here... but..." He looked out seeing Dialga in the distance, "You do have a good friend that embodies time, I would hate to ask much from him, but he would greatly help in moving around. If not him, maybe his brother Palkia."

user posted image

Zygarde was angry. He felt balance starting to slip the closer he got to kyrem's cave. He traveled miles in minutes, he was so angry. When he reached Kyrem's cave, his senses were now telling him....to go to Johto? Passing through Hoenn? It was getting weirder, and harder for Zygarde to listen to his gut. But his feeling... This feeling he can't ignore... That was it! He felt the rumbling wakening of legendaries. He felt the pull to Johto. Johto was in trouble. No way. I'm not of Johto blood. What purpouse do I have there?

Balance.

Johto's balance is starting to fall.

And I'm the God of Balance.

So I'm supposed to help fix this!

Zygarde had finished his deer, then got up, ignoring the ache, and started rushing to Hoenn. He was feeling the pull of legendaries. They were everywhere. Waking up from long naps. This must mean one thing:

the Apocolypse is rising

He felt at least Reshiram awake. If he was awake, the other two were, and others were, so this Johto unbalance must be a big deal. Zygarde had a long way to Johto, and not as log to Hoenn.

i must reach there in time. Johto needs my power of balance. I sense...a problem with...water?

I'll investigate more later. For now....onward!

((Anybody have a map of the regions? Kinda got a confusion in where regions are.... Help! sad.gif ))

user posted image

Victory stopped short, slapping a paw onto his face. How could he be so forgetful? He could use his psychic mind and teleport to another region. Of course, he'd have to see a landmark if he did teleport. One did not simply try to randomly teleport. He looked down to see that the place he was in at the moment was by the ocean. He hadn't really strayed that far from Liberty Garden, but from what other Pokemon said, this place was named Castelia City. He landed on top of one of the lightpoles on the docks and concentrated really hard, trying to see any other land. He could see a rock in the distance and concentrated on moving to the rock. He felt a bit of a tingle as he used his teleport ability to move over to a tall rock. He looked back to see the buildings of Castelia City out in the distance. The rock had been futher than he thought. He faced the ocean again, trying to find another rock he could teleport to. Smiling to himself, Victory spotted another rock in the distance and teleported again. It took him at least half an hour to an hour to exactly spot a beach and teleport to it. "Whew, that was some work out, but at least I made it," he said to himself. He then flopped ontop of the sand, panting, resting up from his teleporting escapede. "I wonder if I'm in Sinnoh now." He perked his ears up when he heard someone say, 'Made it to Slateport.' He put one of his claws into his mouth, trying to think what region 'Slateport' was under.

user posted image

"Yes, this is something we cannot ignore... but as you can tell, this is a twofold issue. I have no evidence against Suicune except from what you said. He is the biggest threat to you, not me. Knowing what I do about the North Wind, he travels fastest on water. If we decides to leave Johto, he would need to run over your domain. How you decide to deal with him is your call."

Kyogre gave that more thought as Groundon continued to speak, listening all the while. He wasn't sure killing Suicune was a good idea. They needed the North Wind in this world, but they didn't need him rogue. If it came down to it, could he himself take Suicune's job? Could he purify water too? He never did try.

"The tremors and waking legends are more up my alley. I share a love for this earth, it's power, and it's heat with many other legends. I can talk to them about this issue. If you decide to go to Johto, Lugia would be a good ally to meet up with. I will try to bring some other legends here too so I may stay at our home. If Suicune shows himself on the land were you cannot go, I will confront him. I feel it best to inform Rayquaza too. Many legends can fly, but he can fly the fastest."

"This would be easier if I was Psychic, then I would just use telepathy to call them all here... but..."

"You do have a good friend that embodies time, I would hate to ask much from him, but he would greatly help in moving around. If not him, maybe his brother Palkia."

Kyogre listened and thought, taking in the words his counterpart spoke. They were planning without really realizing how much of an impact this could make. Johto would be a good place to start, no doubt, with Lugia. He hadn't seen Lugia in even longer than he had last spotted Dialga. The Guardian of the Sea was a solitary one, and Kyogre respected that wish even when he would occasionally leave to visit before going back to sleep. Sometimes he had taken Rayquaza with to calm the worried sky serpent.

As Groundon mentioned bringing other legends, the whale-like God of the Sea wondered himself if Dialga could assist in that before his brother mentioned the God of Time. Telling Rayquaza of this, and Dialga would be a wonderful start. If the two agreed, they could have that much more wide-spread help in bringing the legendaries.

Kyogre nodded. "Knowing Dialga, I'm positive he would be more than pleased to help us with this plan. Rayquaza we both know, and he might take some time but I'm sure he would also agree." He'd forgotten about the God of the Skies really until just now. Or, at least, he'd forgotten he defied the more powerful being of their Trio. Maybe Rayquaza sensed they weren't causing trouble. Maybe he noticed. He had left Dialga with Rayquaza too. Perhaps that was enough to prove that they weren't going to fight.

The legendary shrugged a little, splashing some waves. But a smile was still on his face. He probably looked stupid that way. "I'm glad we understand this Groundon. I appreciate you offering to help." He added, knowing this was no easy task for either of them. Up until now, and few in between, the two meeting had almost always ended in fighting without a clear reason as to why. But right now felt different. Maybe it was Suicune's doing, causing them to put whatever differences they had aside for a little while and work together. Maybe they truly had learned they could be around each other without fighting. Either way, Kyogre much preferred this aspect of the Trio than the nearly-destroying-the-world parts of it. He nodded a little. "I'll head back and inform Dialga and Rayquaza.... hopefully the big green body isn't mad too much..." He started to turn. "I wish you luck in collecting other legends..." Kyogre paused, turning back to Groundon. "If you do see Suicune... give him a good talking to for me. And if you hear that I've found him... I'm not sure what I will do brother, but I will try my best to not ruin the world." Sincerity was in there, nestled among determination and trust, along with the good tidings of brothers and luck. He turned away again, diving under the water with minimal splash to spare Groundon.

With all this in mind, Kyogre made his speedy way back to Rayquaza and Dialga, hoping the floating green sky serpent was not going to rip him to shreds. He appeared below both, some worry on his face from fear, but otherwise he was ready to tell them of their plan.

user posted image

"Knowing Dialga, I'm positive he would be more than pleased to help us with this plan. Rayquaza we both know, and he might take some time but I'm sure he would also agree."

Groudon rolled his eyes at the mention of Rayquaza. The sky god could do as he pleased and owed Groudon nothing. Because of this, he felt no need to strain the issue to him. Hearing Dialga and Kyogre were close enough to pull this off made him hopeful.

"I'm glad we understand this Groundon. I appreciate you offering to help."

With a smile, he could only reply with a nod. Though small, the cooperation of land and sea felt like a powerful union.

"I'll head back and inform Dialga and Rayquaza.... hopefully the big green body isn't mad too much... I wish you luck in collecting other legends..."

Luck... that was definitely something Groudon needed...

"If you do see Suicune... give him a good talking to for me. And if you hear that I've found him... I'm not sure what I will do brother, but I will try my best to not ruin the world."

As the blue leviathan left, Groudon sighed in relief. The first major interaction with his rival had ended on a goo note after all these years... but only because the world was in danger. A bittersweet situation. He had no idea if he would even encounter Suicune, if he would even make it to Hoenn if too many other opposed him, there was no way to tell. But now Groudon was alone again. Dialga might appear to him again after Kyogre informed him of the plan, but there was no guarantee. He needed to contact other legendaries that would listen to him. With that, it seemed the only ones who might have any respect for him would be Fire, Rock, and Ground type legends.

Taking a whiff at the air, he grunted. Smells like Unova all of a sudden... Looking around and seeing nothing, he sighed and began to walk back to Mt. Chimney. Making his way up the volcano, he shook the mountain in a way that all people and pokemon on the mountain could feel his presence. Kyogre gone, the sun shined brightly over him, and all those at a distance could see the massive red beast stick out against the dark brown and black of the side of Mt. Chimney.

user posted image

Her eyes remained narrowed as Cresselia reeled back in surprise before speaking again. "I don't care what my siblings might believe. Darkrai was nice enough to play with me but you got in the way and just attacked her! No questions, no bothering to understand what was happening," Mesprit replied angrily. The blend of negative emotions coming from the larger Pokémon pushed against her mind. She didn't know the root cause of such ill-will towards each other but, at the moment, it wasn't something she would get to the bottom of.

Instead, she saw Cresselia begin to charge. Now she was willing to attack her as well? "No!" she shouted in response, yellow eyes glowing gold as the red gem on her forehead began to sparkle. Before she could retaliate with the Extrasensory, however, an explosion interrupted them both. The sound filled her ears as the force knocked her back, causing her to cry out in shock.

Her small body tumbled through the air, roughly following the same path as Darkrai. However, she hit the ground instead of the tree, rolling to a stop at its roots. Feeling the pain from the other two alongside her own, Mesprit whimpered faintly as she pushed herself back up, slowly lifting to hover above the ground. Cresselia was saying something again. Some kind of warning? She didn't know.

Darkrai's words were drenched in sarcasm and seemed unlike a true response.

Again, Cresselia planned on attacking but, this time, at a distance. Fine. Mesprit responded in kind, eyes glowing and gem sparkling as she remained between Cresselia and Darkrai. "Leave Darkrai alone!" she exclaimed, a golden beam of light - filled with an array of colors - firing towards the Pokémon of dreams from the gem.

user posted image

"No business. Just keeping tabs on my pillow," Zekrom responded, glancing at Kyurem. "Can't have him getting into trouble again." Remaining at the cave entrance, she listened to Reshiram's carried-on greeting and his inquiries. At the question about whether or not her stone had been touched, she frowned.

Straightening herself, she thought briefly. With a shake of her head, she replied, "No. My stone has not be touched. However...." Now, she paused, a restless itch beginning to crawl its way up her limbs. Could there be...?

Zekrom clicked her jaws open then shut. "I feel the ideals of a Hero. Whether this Hero will come, I do not know...," she remarked slowly, red and yellow gaze focused on her counterpart. If she had a Hero, there was a chance she might have to be opposed by Reshiram. If she had a Hero, did he? Their stones were located away from their cave dwelling, only able to be found by those with a strong sense of ideals or truth.

Taking a lumbering step back, Zekrom glanced back over her shoulder. Reshiram was likely to be upset by this development, by the realization that she might have a Hero.

Such knowledge hardly ever made the pair feel easy.

Edited by Narvix

user posted image

Flying through the sky meant that the tremors in the ground went unnoticed by Jirachi at first. He was straining to hold all of the berries in his arms but even with his care, there were simply too many of them for him to not drop one. The yellow berry dropped to the ground and bounced slightly on the mountainside before coming to a rest in a small pile of pebbles. Glancing backwards, he turned and drifted to the ground near the fallen berry, landing lightly on his feet. Straining quite clearly, he shifted the remaining berries to one hand and tried to grab the fallen berry. His fingers scraped against its surface but, just as he managed to grab ahold of it, the pebbles under his feet trembled. Quickly, he retracted his hand as the pile fell apart and the berry rolled down the side of the mountain. But that no longer had his attention.

The rumble happened again and Jirachi quickly flew into the air, looking around. The entire mountain was shaking loudly and now that he was looking, he could see the small stones shaking every so often. Was it an earthquake? He couldn't go back into his cavern now! He'd have to wait until it passed or it could collapse on him. It wouldn't be a problem if he was hibernating but he didn't have a crystal to protect him from the elements now.

He flew up a bit higher into the air to get himself away from the probability of rocks falling on his head when something appeared in the corner of his vision. A splash of red among the black and brown. Turning his head, he dropped all of the berries he was holding in shock when he spotted the massive pokemon climbing up the side of the mountain. That was Groudon! What in the world was he doing awake? Normally, other legendaries tended to sleep, just like him. Sometimes they woke up but they mostly kept to themselves and many faded into myths because they weren't actively seen. So what was he doing just climbing up the side of the mountain? Curling his fingers repeatedly into fits, he hesitated, trying to will himself to get over his nerves and go talk to the other legendary. He wanted to know what was going on but he was worried. Had he ever really spoken to Groudon before? Not that he could recall, especially since he was rarely awake and Groudon was probably sleeping as well. Did he know Groudon wouldn't hurt him? Perhaps he could just follow him instead. He'd find out what was going on without having to confront the truly giant beast. Forcing himself to swallow the berries mashed into his mouth, he cautiously began to drift closer to the red creature slowly climbing up the side of the mountain.

user posted image

Climbing up Mt. Chimney was a much greater challenge than climbing down. Rocks broke under his feet, some bird pokemon flew over him in curiosity, and Groudon himself grunted as he strained to take a step. Determined to make it back to his crater, he rammed his claws into the mountain, using all of his limbs and his tail to move up more effectively. Because of this, he lost focus of his surroundings and only cared about going to the top. ...Should have learned Rock Climb... A small chuckle left his mouth immediately followed by a grunt.

While exhausting, Groudon made it to the top in no time. Looking back down at the claw marks in the mountain, he sighed. Lava will fill that in... eventually. Moving away from the cliff that was the top of Mt. Chimney, he rested on the hard rock that surrounded that molten crater. Closing his eyes, he began to sense the movements on the earth, while it was easier in Earth's mantle, he focuesed his attention to locations he knew. Unusual movement occurred in Terminus Cave. Zygarde is on the move? This was troubling. Never had he felt the being that balanced Life and Death be so active. Being that Zygarde lived underground, he was the most noticeable legend to Groudon. Beyond that, most of the others awake were too small, could fly, or lived in the water for him to sense them. Opening his eyes, he made his way towards a group of Magcargo and Camerupt, "Residents of Mt. Chimney, I understand that my awaking is alarming to most, but I did not wake to create war and destruction as I have in the past. The Earth is changing, I could feel it deep underground. As residents who live close to the crater, I feel it best to warn you of the danger. The problem is twofold. Biggest for us is that many legendaries are waking up early or waking up away from their given prophecies. The Earth has sensed this and shudders. This tremors will grow and cause destruction on an earth-wide scale."

Groudon paused, "The second issue might not affect many of you directly, but it seems that a fellow legend has gone rogue. Suicune the North Wind has suddenly been going around and poisoning lakes, rivers, and steams to corrupt the world's water supply. While I do not need water to survive, many things do. I have spoken to Kyogre and decided that he will deal with the Suicune issue while I focus on this tremors by contacting other legends. I wish for you all to spread the word. I do not wish for panic, for I will not allow our home here, the region of Hoenn, to befall either issue. This region is my top concern, YOU are my top concern. I guess it might be difficult to take this, but I assure you that just because I created this land, doesn't mean I will stand by and watch it be destroyed." Closing his eyes, he turned and walked over to the edge of the volcano and looked over the region. The forests and cities, the rivers, islands, and vast ocean. He refused to let his land be destroyed, as for Suicune, he hoped Kyogre would deal with that. While he didn't fear Suicune, Groudon had never fought against another legend other than Kyogre, nor did we want to fight those who could save Earth from ripping itself apart.

user posted image

Giratina waited for Palkia to respond as he grew more and more agitated as the time passed. His spacial brother was silent. Had he worried the other legendary too much? A quick look revealed the God of Space to still be there. Just silent.

Alright then... He thought, floating a little away from Palkia's home-crystal. I'll figure this out Palkia... somehow... He flew away without a sound, heading more toward the oddly twisted buildings. He didn't know where he was headed, but the sight of the ominous clouds worried him more and more.

The buildings were not uniform in their twisting either. Some curved, some bent at odd angles. Some were attached to each other by their roofs. One right side up, while the other was upside down. Giratina never questioned why that was, knowing on the insides of these buildings things were just as badly messed up. Gravity was all over the place in this section, but none of that affected him. He was searching, but he didn't know what he was searching for.

The clouds angered him more and more as he passed by them. He was doing a sweep. Checking. Checking almost constantly now to keep a head-count of how many there were. Which was impossible- he knew that- but it was something. Something that kept him from flying out of this world and attacking the next legendary he saw.

He began checking the other legends. Slowly finding out where each and every one of them used to be, but not where they actually were. Especially if they were far from where they originally were. He couldn't place at to which legendaries he could not find. Not in the angered cloud that his mind was in. He was freaking out, flying faster around the areas and working himself up more with each pass past another larger cloud.

But slowly Giratina returned back to Palkia, checking again to see if the legendary was alright. Still silence. Dialga wasn't back. Arceus. Blast Arceus, that legendary called itself a God and never was around when anyone needed them most. They sat, and watched. That's all Arceus ever did. Giratina tapped the blackened home-crystal in disgust, nearly knocking it over from its perch. That would be the day- the day they were ridded of the useless God who allowed everyone else to do their job for them. Arceus needed a taste of their own medicine one of these days. They was letting the world get destroyed while they just sat around. They alone could end this!! What good was a god if they didn't even bother to see if their own children were alright in this problem.

Giratina left in a flourish, angered even more that Arceus didn't even care. They had nearly destroyed the world once, and Dialga, Palkia and Giratina all had to stop them from that. Even then Arceus was useless. Even then. But the Distortion World was in trouble again, which meant the world was in trouble once more. Another time for Arceus to just sit by and watch the world be destroyed. Just another day for that God.

The Ruler of the Distortion World cried his loudest in anger this time, a whirlwind emitting from his mouth as it created a portal. In the cloud of anger his mind was in, the legendary had absolutely no idea where he was headed, but he was sure to bring the Griseous Orb along. He would not part with that no matter what. That orb and this world were the only two things he truly knew, aside from his brothers. He wasn't taking a chance.

The portal widened as the legendary flew through it, closing just as quickly as it opened. Light. Bright sunlight was everywhere. That's all Giratina saw as he was making his way through the portal. He was close to the end and could smell the fresh air and soon he was free of the portal. His form started to change, shifting and rearranging as the gravity change affected him. His Altered Form crashed into the ground, an odd light around him before that dissipated.

A flock of Pidove scattered instantly as his form had showed up. Many angrily called while others just scattered away in scared flight. One smacked into Giratina's face, screaming before flying away. He shook his head, dislodging a feather. "Now..." A growl emitted from the giant legend, his angered red gaze searching everywhere in the woods and mix of grass.

He saw a flash of blue. Small blue. Running. The form was headed this direction too. It had orange and cream as well on the small body. Keldeo? Great. Giratina wasn't exactly in the best state to be accidentally meeting this legendary. He, however, headed equally as fast toward the small horse-like legendary, aiming to figure out once and for all what was going on in this world that was destroying his. Keldeo wasn't going to get a chance to run away.