HomeForFlowers

Ultimate Guide to Legendaries

user posted image

Moltres sat on his usual perch, the top of a remote volcano - his favoured domain. Overlooking the lava pool that filled the island volcano's caldera, Moltres pondered on the most recent dilemma to come to his attention. The lack of respect that the humans had been showing to his kind.

Either the humans denied their existence, or they sought to use the power that the legends possessed like they were just common tools. Both scenarios were unthinkable.

Ideas to remedy the matter flashed through his mind, only to be quickly discarded as too foolish or too complicated. Almost absent-mindedly, a Heat Rock was passed from one claw to another as he continued his musings.

A viscous bubble formed and popped in the semi-quiescent lake. With the release of trapped gas, a simple plan started to form. Humans tend to only believe what they see..... those nay-sayers won't be able to deny the proof of our existence, if we were to show ourselves in full glory. Claws gripped the Heat Rock in near glee at the simplicity of the - partial - solution.

With that in mind, Moltres spread his wings and took to the skies. First he needed to find a trusted local pokemon to keep an eye on things while he travelled. Then he was going to find the other Elemental Birds - to see if he could enlist them in the quest to correct the Human Situation.

user posted image

Soyala stretched out, enjoying the simple pleasure of sunlight dancing through the leaves as she rested in the shade of her favourite tree.

It was such a glorious day, and she felt confident that nothing could go wrong. In fact - she was tempted to say it was going to be the Best Day Ever.

Flitting upwards, the Celebi darted among the trees leaves and branches, aiming for the little hollow where she kept all her little 'treasures'. Granted most of it was a berry store for treating any injured pokemon she came across in her forest, but there was one item there that had sentimental value to the Celebi. A Rose Incense. It was a gift from her first friend in the area. And Soyala loved it.

Carefully taking it out, Soyala smiled as the scent tickled her nose. Now who shall I visit today?

user posted image

Within the Dimensional Rift that Palkia called home, the controller of Space was making one of his rounds. Granted, Space practically ran itself - but Palkia just had to be sure that nothing had changed since the last time he had checked.

His Lustrous Orb shone with inner light from the pedestal that Palkia had made to hold it. It provided all the illumination Palkia needed to do his job. It would even dim when he wanted to sleep.

Though sleep was far from his mind.... it seemed more legendaries than normal were on the move. And Palkia wasn't entirely sure why, and that bothered him. He didn't like not knowing what was disrupting the pattern of the way things should be.

Like why was the God of the Sea attempting to enter the Skies? Granted - the attempt would always fail, at least as long as Spatial Logic still applied.

Part of him wanted to go and find out, but he had a funny feeling that he'd be needed here - at the centre of his power seat. Though that could just be paranoia talking...

user posted image

Oh this one, Darkrai liked. The remark Mesprit made about pulling "nasty tricks" on those who deserved made the corners of Darkrai's mouth twitch. A innocent and endearing outward appearance complimented by a whimsical personality with just a hint of devilry. It was the perfect combination to fool others into thinking Mesprit was harmless for just long enough for her to put plaster a, "Kick Me," sign on their back. Mesprit seemed to a bit hasty, something Darkrai was certain her siblings just adored, and somewhat fragile, but that didn't matter too much. By no means was Darkrai going to make some snide remark towards the being of emotion. She seemed far too amiable to receive such a notion. The part about her siblings not caring who she played with was a bit foreboding, but at as long as they didn't find out it would be alright, yes? The soft smile that found its way onto Darkrai's face suddenly contorted into a frown as Mesprit began to tug on Darkrai's arm. She flinched from the smaller being's touch and began to pull away.

"Ah.." Darkrai had to stop herself from fully removing herself out of Mesprit's range. Despite her jokes and all the times she bugged others for physical contact, Darkrai always found that she was not prepared to touch another living being without warning. She also froze up, flinched, or staggered away from the one who had prodded her. What had spark such a reaction she did not know. It was probably her stupid brain associating all the times she had been assaulted with any physical contact with other living beings. Stupid brain.

"Sorry about that," Darkrai apologized as she warily extended her arm out. "I'm not used to people touching me without warning." Darkrai almost scolded herself for sounding so pathetic. Why was her voice so weak? Get it working, girl! "Berry tag, you say?" Darkrai inquired, her voice strong and holding little falter. "I haven't heard of that one yet. You said something about making chains, yes? I think a may know where to find another bush or two. Have you ever tried making a berry necklace before? Tried it once and got juice all over me. I looked purple for a week! Berries are much more violate than flowers are; flowers tend to be more reliable when it comes to weaving them."

user posted image / user posted image

"You know you can't fly. What are you doing, Kyogre?"

The familiar voice penetrated the waves he swam in as the blue head surfaced the water. A Trainer not far off swam further away, no doubt curious to investigate what was going on and had lost their nerve. Good. A yellow eye looked up to the serpent in the sky with a smile on the face that still was partially in the water. "You are the God of the Skies... perhaps you could make me fly one day..." Kyogre greeted, showing his head fully as Dialga floated down near them.

"Kyogre's worried about Suicune. He seems to have found out the Purifier of Water has gone rogue." Dialga interjected when a lull of conversation was found. He was respectful to both the other legends, knowing it was Kyogre's business first that he had also somewhat chosen to be involved in.

"Yes. Suicune is rogue. He is depurifying the life-ponds Rayquaza!!" Kyogre rose above the water slightly again, sending a smaller wave along. The other waves previously sent had calmed down in the sea before they ever did get to do damage to Sootopolis. Their purpose had been met, so he had relinquished their need.

"We need to do something about it." He added with a determined air, looking now both at Rayquaza and Dialga. His gaze only wavered a moment when another Trainer on a Sharpedo cruised far past them, watching, but not coming closer at all. "We should do something about the humans too... they like to visit a lot more than they used to..." he added with a thought, wondering why that was all of a sudden. It hadn't occurred to him until now, seeing that trainer, that the humans had been far more frequent than they used to be.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

user posted image

Mesprit paused, tilting her head as the strange Pokémon seemed to withdraw. However, she was smiling brightly again when the other made her apology. "It's okay! I guess I should have warned you, my siblings often say that I get too close for personal comfort. I can't help it. I don't like hiding my emotions and that includes body language!" She grinned cheerfully, circling around the dark-type briefly again before stopping to take a hold of her hand this time. "Would you show me which bushes? I never remember which ones are in bloom except for the most common berries," she stated, gently lifting the other Pokémon's arm.

"I hadn't thought about making a necklace out of berries! That must have been a funny sight to see!" Mesprit laughed when the bigger Pokémon recounted being "purple for a week." "I've used flowers before but I'll have to give berries a try now. Oh! Maybe you can show me how you did it! And, if it gets messy, we'll both be purple!" She laughed again, excited at the idea of being a different color.

Absent-mindedly, she let go of the other Pokémon's hand, the fact that she had not yet introduced herself crossing the Lake Guardian's mind. Mesprit zipped downward into the trees, diving into the forest and hovering a moment beneath the canopy in search of nearby berries. A few Wurmple looked up and motioned at her, something akin to a wave made by their tails. She waved back before floating over to a bush filled with berries. "Bluk berries! Oh, and Razz berries!" Mesprit called to the strange Pokémon, plucking a few Bluk berries from one bush before floating towards another to pluck Razz berries.

user posted image

The electric beast raced through the forest, dying fire cracking around him as he increased his speed, scarlet eyes wide with fear and surprise. He and his brothers...Their forest, their home, it was destroyed! What had happened to it, who could've done such a thing...?! Raikou suddenly slowed his pace as a cave came into view. Could his brothers had done such a thing? But it was their home, so why, were they going mad? Shaking his head slowly, Raikou mounted his electric cloud, the very air around him crackling in electricity, as he was growing nervous. Something seemed wrong, very wrong, something was happening inside the cave. Raikou could hear voices inside, the voices of his siblings, the ones he loved. With a small sigh, Raikou ordered his cloud forward, forcing his thick fur flat as he entered, gazing at his brothers with worried scarlet eyes. But his fur rose once more as he could feel the very tension in the air. Was he walking in on something very important? He gazed from his brother of fire to his brother of water, cocking his head slightly to show his confusion.

Brothers? What's happening, why are you two arguing, why is our home...- He paused as he spoke, remembering the heavy scent of smoke that smothered the forest. -...Destroyed? He finished in a simple and quiet manner, shifting his gaze the ground before him as he forced his stormy gray cloud to fade away, causing him to slowly fall to the ground, landing sturdily on all fours. Electricity cracked around Raikou, low voltage sparks occasionally flashing, but not in a threatening manner, more of a manner to comfort Raikou himself.

user posted image

Articuno quietly soared around her tall island, pride glowing in her crimson gaze as she gazed about. She had the tallest island, bigger than Moltres's and Zapdos's, and she thought it was the prettiest as well. Quickly descending, Articuno landed on her perch, swiftly and neatly folding her feathered wings into her side, gripping her perch with fierce talons. She gazed around her beautiful home proudly, puffing out her pale chest slightly as she began to preen a few feathers on her long wings. Her home was like a beautiful ice palace, and she was the queen, the ruler of her home, and it was all her's! After her preening, the ice bird straightened, gazing down her tunnel with a sudden troubled sigh.

I'm bored, I need to do something...I can give Moltres a pretty surprise... She thought with a big smirk, a snicker following the thought. ...Or Zapdos, xe doesn't have much to do, I bet xe likes hail just as much as me! With that thought, Articuno raised her wings, and with a giant flap, she took off into the sky, soaring above her "kingdom" once more. She then paused in mid-air, gazing down at the water. But Lugia won't be pleased...I respect him, and don't want him angry. She thought with a bitter grunt, so instead of giving her siblings a hail-storm, she simply summoned one on her island alone. Articuno found herself smiling as dark gray clouds surrounded her island, and before long, the rhythmic light thudding of hail echoed in her head. Of course, the hail didn't effect her, she was an ice-type, in fact, it helped her. With a delightful chirp, Articuno pulled her wings into her side, diving down the side of her island at a swift speed, swiftly unfolding her wings as the ground approached and ascending once more.

((Latias will come later, typing with a band-aid on your finger can be difficult, and she doesn't have an interaction yet...But I do have a possible mini-plot for her if Takhesis is up to it... >:3))

user posted image

All of his fur stood up on end but it took only a second to realize it was not out of aggression but because another had entered the cave. His eyes flickered to the familiar yellow dog standing there, obviously confused by the scene inside and out. Out of his two brothers, Suicune tended to feel a stronger bond to Entei. As the largest of the three of them and with a fierce temper in the past, he had just always fallen behind him in step. It wasn't as if he didn't appreciate Raikou either, but he had always been much more… what was the word? Apprehensive, perhaps? It was just that Entei, try as he might, could not do as much to him. He felt safe and secure because his brother could fight off enemies but had difficulty hurting him if his temper ever got the better of him. Raikou was a completely different story. He had to be more cautious around him just because his other brother could hurt him so much more easily. He wanted to appreciate his brothers equally but how could he do such a thing when Raikou was constantly surrounded by electricity and storms. And if Entei was struggling to take his side, he had his worries about his other brother. Would Raikou choose to betray him as well? In the end, would he be forced to fight against both of his brothers?

"I am afraid," Suicune said, putting up barriers already and not greeting Raikou with the same gusto that he had greeted Entei. Who was he kidding? The betrayal had already happened and he would need to find allies elsewhere. Quickly, as well. It was time to leave this place indefinitely. It wasn't exactly a secret where the three legendary beasts returned to and once his plot was uncovered, he would have to avoid it. His red eyes glanced between his brothers as he moved away from them, instead traveling to the smaller pool of water. Entei had converted much of it to hot steam but he could not leave a drop behind. But first, he wanted Entei's response. He had to make up his mind now. "That we've had a little disagreement about where we stand in the world. You see, I believe that we should be respected but Entei does not agree with my methods. So I politely informed him that, if he wants to side against me, he should leave. I just await his answer."

((On my phone. Will post As my other characters later.))

Glancing between both brothers, Entei slowly edged himself away from the both of them. He couldn't hurt Suicune, but he couldn't side with him either! Suicune only speaks half of the truth, brother. These 'methods' he speaks of...well, you have already seen the forest. Although he had burned the land, Suicune had killed it long beforehand. Kneading the ground anxiously, a small whine escaped the massive beast. What was he to do? He had given his statenent but the water-type refused to accept it! The low whine in his throat soon deepened into a soft growl. No, he couldn't let Suicune do this! With his gial in mind, Entei stepped forward until his body blocked the cave's only exit. Your plan will only lead to your downfall. I can't sit idly by and let you do this. At least... The leonine lowered his head. Was he really going to do this? ...At least not without me by your side. Saying it made his stomach lurch! Was he really going to protect Suicune in his mad quest?

user posted image

Calm laid over the region of Hoenn in it's peace time. Dark smoke rose from Mt. Chimney as the active volcano bubbled with life. Slugma and Magcargo skimmed by the surface while Numel and Camerupt moved around the hot rocks surrounding the volcano's crater. A large bubble of lava formed in the center of the pool and popped with a loud crack. With that the pool sat still. In a quick moment, the region began to shake. While the earthquake was not destructive, it was noticeable to the entire region. Deep in the core of Mt. Chimney, a large form slept in the magma chambers. The quake reached these chambers and woke the creature. Opening a large yellow eye, the creature burst from it's slumber with a loud roar. Shaking off pieces of soild rock and hardened lava, the beast known as Groudon began to walk through the magma chamber into another magma pool. With great quickness, he rose through the lava and emerged to the surface of Mt. Chimney, causing the volcano's lava to rise and drip down the sides. To a far away observer, the noises would appear to be a normal eruption of the volcano, but to one who is adept in the natural occurrences of Hoenn, this was a wakening of Groudon, creator of land. Clouds dispersed and the sun began to shine bright as he began to make his way to the ground surrounding the crater. The local fire and rock types stared in awe as he moved his massive body out of the lava. Once out he came to a halt. Taken a deep breath, he closed his eyes. "The surface... I'm glad to be back." Rested and active, the red giant began to walk down the side of Mt. Chimney with a small steam of lava. "Knowing protocol, Kyogre and Rayquaza will notice my activity. The last thing I want is conflict after my slumber."

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Suicune was nearly tempted to yell out that the flames were none of his doing but resisted the urge in favor of muttering the comment under his breath. Clearly, he couldn't have caused the fire. But Entei had forgotten to include that piece of information.Of course he was getting blamed for everything when that was not the case. Rolling his eyes, he focused down on the water near his paws, shifting slightly away from it. He had to be wary not to actually touch the water himself after the poisons were applied to it or else he'd reverse the process. His touch was purifying, after all and the toxins were another thing to be purified. But he would not. Watching as Entei moved, he huffed slightly. He was blocking the entrance now, preventing any of them from leaving. Was he going to fight? Lowering his head slightly, he slid his paws against the cold stone to spread them out further, lowering his center of gravity. Tiny purple orbs formed in the air around his body, floating around him in a small ring. He'd strike the water first, then slip by his brother in the confusion and leave.

"…At least not without me by your side."

Suicune blinked in shock and stumbled slightly, unable to comprehend exactly what Entei had said. The toxic orbs faltered and dropped to the ground, splashing against the stone by his feet. His brow knitted together in clear confusion as he moved his feet together, retreating out of his combat-ready stance and instead into a much more passive position. "You... wish to join me?" Suicune asked quietly, suspicion creeping into his features. He wanted to give Entei the benefit of the doubt but Entei hadn't agreed with him originally. "Truthfully?"

user posted image

It took Kyurem a few minutes to realize they were awake.

They hadn’t expected to be awake. They’d settled down into this nap expecting to be unconscious for a good few centuries, and it definitely had not been that long yet. And they always did have the habit of freezing everything around them as they slept; being asleep in the middle of a giant block of ice and being awake in the middle of a giant block of ice were really not that different. But the fact remained, and so there were two possibilities: either someone had disturbed their sleep, or something was terribly wrong with the universe. They hoped it was the second one.

They opened their eyes, and two yellow slivers of light shone through the ice. A large white shape was shifting about in front of their vision. Ah, it was option one, then. Disappointing, but it couldn’t be helped. Might as well see what’s changed during their absence. Digging their feet into the ground, Kyurem pushed forward until the entire block of ice shattered spectacularly. They took a step forward and stretched out their broken wings, shaking off stray particles of ice. Ah, yes, movement. They had forgotten how taxing it was. They turned their attention to what had disturbed their sleep.

“Reshiram,” they rasped - then winced; the ice was never kind to their voice. They coughed a few times, littering the floor with even more ice shards. “Ahem. Well, I’m certainly surprised to see you standing there. You of all people should have known better than - “ Kyurem’s eyes stopped on a puddle. “Have you been melting my cave?”

user posted image

Cresselia weaved through the trees as fast as she possibly could. Eterna Forest wasn’t her favourite place at the best of times, but right now it was making her even more late than she already was. She had half a mind to chop the entire thing down, but alas, that would only delay her further.

It was not a very good day for her. First, she’d lost Darkrai’s trail. Then after spending much too long chasing down that Tangrowth and its child, it had the audacity to ask her to stay; didn’t these mortals understand how important her job was? She dealt with the nightmares, nothing more. If she stayed behind to hold everyone’s hand through the aftermath, Darkrai would be free to murder even more innocents. Perhaps she should have fired an Ice Beam or two at it after all. Tangrowth arms grew back, didn’t they?

Darkrai’s presence was closer now, and she dropped the thought to focus on her hunt. There, in front of her, between those trees - it would have been nothing more than a dark shadow to anyone else, but Cresselia was experienced enough to tell those apart from her quarry. A few more trees, and it became apparent that there was someone else there as well. A small pink creature of some sort, and Darkrai was… talking to it? In broad daylight, in plain view for all to see? She narrowed her eyes. What was that beast planning now? No matter. It was nothing her usual methods couldn’t solve.

She charged up a Moonblast as she flew and let it fly straight toward Darkrai the moment she had a clear shot. “Whatever you’re trying to accomplish, I suggest you stop it this instant!”

((*arrives three days late without starbucks*))

[Oooo mini-plots, I like mini-plots smile.gif So yep, I'm up for it Mia.]

user posted image

From his aerial point of view, Moltres could see all of his chosen home, as well as all the pokemon that lived there.

Now which one should he pick to oversee things while he visited with his siblings? The one selected would have to be well respected by the others, also one that was firm and didn't waver from any decision that had to be made.

A tall order for any pokemon that wasn't graced with the gift of being a legend, Moltres supposed.

user posted image

How long did it take to heat up a pile of ice? Reshiram was sure he had been sitting down, patiently, waiting for the ice to thaw for several minutes and it was still melting! The urge to set the entire cave ablaze in a spectacular fashion was gripping upon Reshiram's mind. Watching anything, and everything, be consumed by dancing flames was quite relaxing. Hearing the crackle of embers, seeing flames gallop from one feeding zone to the next, and feeling the warmth of flames lick his fur was all the more comforting for Reshiram. Sadly, most folk frowned upon burning an entire region just for the sheer joy of it. It was hard to find any other being who appreciated the heat just as much as Reshiram and it didn't help there weren't any other legendaries in Unova who appreciated fire as much as he. There was Victini and Genesect, but neither of them were true beings of fire. They could not understand Reshiram's love of heat.

With a soft growl in his throat and his mind in turmoil, Reshiram noticed little movement in the cave until he felt ice brush against his back. His fur stood on end and his growl turned into a high-pitched shriek at least an octave up from his growl. Fur bristling, Reshiram turned to confront his attacker only to calm down at the sight of the gray husk before him. They were shaking shattered glass from their probably aching body, their face as stoic as ever.

"Kyurem?" Reshiram inquired softly under his breathe as he turned his body towards the ice type. Kyurem turned their gaze upon him. They spoke his name, halted, coughed up bits of ice, and continued. When their eyes reached a puddle, Reshiram was sure they were going to yell. To his delight, they did not.

"It would appear so," Reshiram said, suddenly feeling uneasy. The fire from within his turbine died out. "I didn't know that you were-" Reshiram cut himself off and shook his head. "I am as confused as you are," he started once more as his voice became nasally from the cold. "I... woke up here. I don't remember falling asleep here nor did I realize this was your cave. I just saw the ice and though..." Reshiram trailed off, his mind suddenly going blank. He hadn't thought for a moment as to why he had waken up in such a cold place. He preferred heat yet he was in a cave of ice and Kyurem's cave to boot! Had did he get there and why was he there? Looking at Kyurem, Reshiram gazed expectedly, as though he was waiting for Kyurem to answer all of his questions.

user posted image

The fact that Mesprit so easily overcame Darkrai's retreat and even went so far as to correct herself was both startling and relieving as well. The little pink being even apologized, sort of anyway, for her actions. Darkrai was used to anything but people considering her own feelings, not that she showed them often. She was used to being insulted, called all sorts of nasty things, and, to be honest, it was getting boring seeing people run away from a mere glance at her. To see someone who was supposedly a legendary, such as Darkrai herself, act so kindly was a bit disturbing. How naive and misinformed was Mesprit? Had her siblings seriously not informed her just how "horrible" and "terrible" Darkrai was? So easily could the light within her be twisted into vile corruption. How no on managed to touch that light was baffling.

Mesprit continued to ramble on, pulling on Darkrai's hand all the while. It would of been nice if Mesprit hadn't touched Darkrai's hand at all, but then again, if she hadn't, Darkrai probably would of left. As Mesprit talked her little mouth off, Darkrai began to glance around every so often, her eyes scanning the treeline. Princess hadn't arrived just yet, but there was always a chance she was waiting for the perfect time to strike. Darkrai found herself paying more attention to the trees than Mesprit's words. She was only half-hearing what the being of emotion was saying as the fear of a unpredicted Moonblast was much more important than berry crowns.

"I think I'll take your offer on that," Darkrai said, half-listening, as Mesprit mentioned making berry necklaces together. Being purple would be just great if there wasn't someone breathing down you neck.

As though she was becoming as distracted as Darkrai, Mesprit suddenly let go of the dark-type's hand and zoomed away into the forest. Placing a hand of her hip, Darkrai made a "tsk, tsk" sound as Mesprit flew off.

"Someone is going to be pissed when they see me with her," Darkrai muttered under her breath as she shook her head. A familiar shout boomed from above and brought Darkrai's attention to the sky. Just a glance upon the pink wave descending upon her was enough to make cause Darkrai to scramble away toward the right. Bright, stinging pain burned into her shoulder as the Moonblast just barely scrapped her dark form before exploding into the ground. A soft hiss penetrated the air as Darkrai grasped her shoulder only to let go at the wave of pain that came from her touch. The anguish etched into her visage lasted only a moment. After all, she had to welcome the guest! Plastering a smile upon her face to hide the pain, Darkrai turned towards her attacker with a wild grin and open arms.

"Princess, my darling!" she cooed happily. "Long time no seen! It's been, what, three days now since you last caught up to me? My, my, are you losing your touch? I expected so much more from you, Princess, you leave me in shock!" Darkrai grasped her chest dramatically as though the pain in shoulder suddenly transferred to her chest. The aching within her shoulder was getting worse by the moment, but she attempted to fool Princess into thinking that she wasn't favoring her right shoulder, the one that was not scathed by the Moonblast.

"As for what I'm planning," Darkrai continued with a snide grin as she removed her hand from her chest. "I thought it was obvious! Using my spooky powers of spookiness, I was going to use the forbidden arts upon the local berries to summon Giratina to begin my domination of the world!" Darkrai let silence fill the air for a moment in order to achieve a dramatic effect, though she did not let the silence ring for too long. After all, there was a chance Princess would charge up another Moonblast and fire it before Darkrai was finished talking. "Or, you know," Darkrai started once more in a casual tone. "I could just be hanging out in a forest but the former is much more exciting, no?"

(Bleh, have a post.)

user posted image

Ho-Oh shuffled on her perch, yawned, and stretched her tired limbs. The weak morning sun bounced off her feathers and broke into rays of rainbow light, brightening the rocky alcove where she rested. She stretched again, blinking the exhaustion from her eyes. Her body longed to go back to sleep, but Ho-Oh had no time for fatigue. She leapt into the air, snapping open her wings to catch the cool mountain breeze. With a few powerful strokes, she wheeled away from cliffs below and ascended through the air with dizzying speed. Quickly, the Pokemon broke through the ragged clouds shrouding the peak of Mt. Silver, her path leaving a tattered hole in the mist.

The sky was clear, cool, and impossibly blue. It was a beautiful day, but in spite of the stunning view stretched out below, Ho-Oh was... uneasy. Foreboding snaked through her thoughts, wriggling away whenever she tried to pin it down. There was a... sort of sickness on the wind. Bitter feelings. Anger. Menacing intent.

For the first time in a long, long while, Ho-Oh felt called to visit Ecruteak. In days long past, she had called the city her home, touched by its inhabitants' desire to extend a hand of peace to every Pokemon. She had given them the comfort of her sacred flame, advised them, and in return was welcomed and treated with total respect. Today, however, she knew that it was her turn to rely on their council. Her disconnection from the world was normally a blessed relief, but now she felt powerless. She hoped desperately that this would turn out to be just a feeling, but somehow she knew that it wasn't. The world had been quiet and restful for far too long. Something was bound to happen, and if she could be there to soften the blow, she had an obligation to do everything she could.

Hesitating, Ho-Oh turned back to the mountain below her. She wasn't completely isolated. She might not have to burden the people of the world below with her presence. She had found a friend, albeit a strange one. There was a chance they could help. Determined, the Pokemon dove down, hurtling through the air on prismatic wings. Streams of kaleidoscopic light trailed behind her as she gained speed, leaving colorful smears across the fabric of the pale blue sky. With a smile, Ho-Oh pictured the reception her impromptu rainbow would receive. She would never fully understand why rainbows were such a strong symbol of hope for humanity, but she wouldn't argue about it. Their optimism was harmless, and if it made them happy, that was wonderful.

In a flurry of wing beats, Ho-Oh alighted on the ground before a shallow cave. In case her arrival wasn't loud enough, she reached out with her mind to offer a call of greeting.

Deoxys, my friend! How are you? I apologize for staying away as long as I did, but there's something...

Ho-Oh paused, searching for the right words. Sometimes Deoxys had a hard time understanding figurative language.

Something strange may be happening. I'm not certain. I.. I hesitate to look for myself, but I fear I may need to. I don't know how long my presence can go unnoticed, but... I don't know.

Ho-Oh clamped her wings to her sides, trying her best to look composed. She knew that her shoddy acting was fruitless, but it was a habit that was hard to break.

((well, at least I posted))

user posted image

There was a shout followed soon by something exploding against the forest floor.

Bug Pokémon nearby cried out in shock and darted to safety while Mesprit shielded her eyes from the cloud of dirt that had been kicked up. When the cloud cleared away and there was no longer a wave of wind fighting to push her aside, the Lake Guardian blinked open her pink eyes and looked up towards the canopy. Too many trees blocked her view of what was happening so, curious, the being of emotion floated closer.

She hid behind one of the thick tree trunks, peering around and up at the dark-type as she greeted a new arrival. The beginning exchange prickled something at the back of her mind and she squinted, trying to recall why the situation seemed so familiar.

Princess...?

Oh! Now she remembered! Cresselia was often talked about excitedly by the other Pokémon but Mesprit had yet to really interact with the fairy-type. Wasn't she always following around someone? Their named started with a "d" didn't it? A dar-

The strange Pokémon!

Mesprit's eyes widened when realization finally dawned on her impulsive mind. Absently, she floated further out of hiding as she tossed around her options. Should she leave? The strange Pokémon was being sarcastic, appearing unhurt, but Mesprit could feel her pain.

This actually made the small Pokémon angry. Darkrai - yes, that was her name! - wasn't doing any harm to anyone and Cresselia just attacked her for no reason! Eyes narrowing, she shot forward and halted when she hovered between the larger two, facing Cresselia. "Don't be a meanie! I don't like meanies! Darkrai was going to play berry tag with me and you attacked her!" she stated, tails lashing in agitation.

user posted image

The cave was dry, lacking any moisture to combat the arid air. The pale, gray walls were ridged and uneven, holding not a single perfection in their formation. The round cave was only about ten feet deep, with the chamber being just wide enough for someone to lay down in and tall enough for an average sized human to stand in. In the middle of the chamber, sitting down with their legs crossed, was a foreign being. They had forgotten when they first sat down within the cave and by no means could they recall how long they had been within the cave. They had been left alone within the area, accompanied only by the enduring silence and their distraught thoughts. The air outside of the cavern was too tense, too brittle and anxious for their fancy. It was though an assemblage of disturbances had filled the very air. The world was uneasy, but Deoxys hadn't the slightest clue as to what they could do.

A telepathic message from a familiar voice breached Deoxys's mind. It was Ho-Oh's calling to them, but their voice, it was not calm. Opening their eyes, Deoxys listening patiently to their only friend's words. She stated she was uncertain, but her voice told a broader story. She was dazed, scared even, and she didn't know what to do. Blinking for the first time in a long while, Deoxys stood themselves up and slowly made their way to the mouth of the cave.

Air restive, bodies trembling, the jitters are crawling down our backs, Deoxys stated as they reached the glaring sunlight. They did not flinch from the sun's gaze and lift their own towards their troubled friend.

You call because the world is frighten and you must serve the world, Deoxys declared as they stared at the benevolent avian before them. You are illusive, but grasping for attention. The pain is not your own, but it seeps into your being, makes you- Deoxys halted their description of Ho-Oh. She didn't come for that, she came for help. If that's what she needed, that was what she was going to get.

The air is strained, you can tell, Deoxys said. The world feels unease but no one is willing to admit it. They know where the knife has plunged, but who holds the handle? You wish to conceal yourself as you must, but you cannot do so. You seek assistance and I shall provide. What solution do you seek?

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

A larger writhing purple cloud burst forth without a sound, rounding itself more into a sphere before it floated along an unknown pathway around many upside down buildings. Smaller similar clouds had been popping up all over as of late. The different gravities did little to effect them as they floated around the areas, some even appearing inside the twisted buildings.

Among these clouds and the many shapes of buildings and trees floated one massive snake-like figure. Giratina, Ruler of the Distortion World. Embodiment of Evil. Banished for violence by Arceus, this lone creature had many many names to his original Pokemon one. Here in this domain he watched the Pokemon World from the reverse end, the Distortion World as they knew it- or sometimes the Reverse World depending on who you talked to.

Here floating bubbles and crystals represented different events in the other world while each structure was mirrored and twisted to represent their respective buildings. A few massive crystal pillars was where Giratina occasionally spent most of his day, reforming some of the crystal structures to ensure the gigantic glacier in the Pokemon World would never break again as it had during the events of his capture a long time ago.

He, of course, was free from those events now and had since moved on to different things. Tormenting Dialga and Palkia for nearly destroying his world had been on the top of his list, but the more recent fight with their 'father' Arceus had quelled any wrongdoing the two had done to him.

Another cloud formed, floating past the giant beast's head as he floated along on watch for anything major. These clouds were not always completely terrible. They often appeared when something was a rye in the Pokemon World but soon disappeared just as quickly once the occurrence was corrected. Only in bigger disasters did these clouds come more frequently and rarely leave. Before long, his beloved Distortion World would be a mass of poisonous clouds once again as it almost was when Dialga and Palkia had first fought.

A bubble floated past, showing a portion of a Mespirit and Cresselia with a Darkrai, but Giratina was much more distracted by the intensity of the poisonous clouds to miss that one of his wings accidentally hit the bubble. No doubt an explosion of sorts would come of it, but the massive creature floated on.

Three crystals near the glacier section of his world were placed in a semi circle near each other. One shown Palkia, seemingly awake and vigilant in his own world. Another showed where Arceus resided, though this crystal was meant to be blank for all of the Trio until Arceus wished to show himself. But something else concerned him. Dialga was missing from his crystal. No sign of the blue sauropod-like God of Time was viewed as Giratina shifted to get a better look. He cried out in habit, a small amount of anger bubbling back up before it calmed. Dialga wasn't causing this- but where was he?

It would take long to find Diagla in one of these bubbles or on a reflective surface with how many different places he could have gone. Giratina didn't have anywhere to track Dialga first, otherwise the process of finding the other brother would have been made easy.

"Palkia, brother..." Giratina shifted to Palkia's crystal, hoping the God of Space didn't immediately shut him off as he tended to do after Dialga and he played a few games with their other brother for fun. "Have you noticed Dialga's disappearance?" A larger cloud floated into the view, blocking out Giratina from Palkia and vice versa until the God of Dimensions moved to create enough force for the cloud to pass. "Something is amiss in the Pokemon World... these clouds are becoming more frequent with each passing beat." He added with some concern, waiting now to see if Palkia was up for speaking.

user posted image

At the voice, Palkia turned to face the crystal that linked his home with Giratina's current residence.

It had been a while since he'd spoken to either of his brothers, and as such was the case it didn't occur to Palkia to 'hang up' or otherwise ignore the call.

While the drifting cloud temporarily obscured the visual link, Palkia replied:

"Our brother's absence from his home is troubling, but I agree something is very wrong with the Pokémon Realm. As with the clouds multiplying in your domain, many objects have shifted in mine." He glanced around at his surroundings, before turning his attention back to Giratina.

Unlike Giratina, Palkia would be able to find Dialga with less effort - unless, of course, Dialga was actively trying to hide. Then it would take time to find him.

"From what I can tell, it appears most - if not all - the legends are stirring," Palkia speculated, "that means a change is coming, though what kind - and the cause of it all - I cannot tell."

Another pause, this time as Palkia smoothed over a lump that formed in the ground by his feet. Hopefully that well stop any seismic activity as the God of the Landmasses moves around....

Knowing that the Distortion Realm often showed more than his realm did - seeing it wasn't constrained by the laws that bound him - Palkia asked;

"Do your clouds contain any clues as to what may be occurring?"

((Shadow_claw, when you get a chance... Rayquaza smile.gif ))

user posted image

"Do your clouds contain any clues as to what may be occurring?"

Giratina turned away from Palkia's home-crystal in response to the question. "I'll be right back." He added as he flew away quicker than ever. He knew where to look for many of the legendaries. Those that at least rarely left their usual spots. The closest one to where he was was Regigigas, who was still sound asleep which hopefully meant the other Regis hadn't awoken. He flew away from the bubble holding the fourth Regi's image near the glacier, flying fast past twisted building to where Jirachi often slept.

The being was gone, though no sign of the active Jirachi could be found from what Giratina could tell. So Jirachi was at least awake. He wondered if Kyogre and Groundon were as well. Those two generally stayed in the same spot if he remembered correctly. And they were rather close by as well.

He skirted past a few bubbles carrying trainer images going about their lives, careful to not disturb those and set off mini explosions. He reached Groundon's volcanic lair, where crystal pillars melted and reworked themselves as the volcano changed. No Groundon. But Groundon at least was nearby. "Groundon is awake brother!!" The snake-like legend called back to Palkia, allowing his voice to ring and bounce along the various surfaces as it made its way back to the crystal.

If Groundon was awake, it was very likely Kyogre was awake as well. He admitted silently to himself he hadn't checked Kyogre's location in far too long a time after Rayquaza had been so kind as to quell the Primal Rages of the two waring legends. He knew Rayquaza had a better handle on those two than he could ever imagine. Rayquaza didn't have to run an entire world by himself- he could babysit two legendaries for the time being.

But the flight over to the watery cave, where the crystal pillars occasionally flowed as if they were under water, showed no Kyogre. A quick look around gave a very large clue. A larger bubble wasn't too far away, near Sootopolis City in fact, that showed not only Kyogre but also Dialga and Rayquaza. He didn't stick around to see if he could hear conversation.

"Dialga is visiting with Kyogre and Rayquaza to be the looks." Giratina told Palkia, appearing near the crystal. "I could not catch conversation from the moment i found the source, but they seemed to be talking and Kyogre seemed in urgency from his look." He added, wondering now why his other brother, the God of Time, would ever visit the God of Water or the God of the Skies.

user posted image

Something was stirring, he could feel it. But what? What was it that woke him from his slumber?

Blue eyes opened, glowing in the dark depths of the ocean. A triangular head lifted, supported by a serpentine neck. The dark water surrounding his body was disturbed, pushing and pulling as the great beast rose from his resting place. Lugia circled once, twice, before propelling himself upwards, swimming towards the surface.

As he neared the surface, he powered his wings and shot out of the water, rising until he spread his wings to hover. His eyes scanned the ocean and sky, falling upon three islands. Above the center island, Articuno's resting place, dark clouds flickered and rolled with a hailstorm. The two on either side appeared quiet.

With Articuno not causing any sort of significant disturbance, what could have coaxed Lugia to awaken? The sea was agitated and the wind carried apprehension. Answers were needed to dissipate his confusion. Folding back his wings as the blue plates on his silvery back flattened, he dove back into the sea raced along the current. Perhaps Kyogre or another water-type closer to the shores could enlighten the guardian of what was wrong.

user posted image

Well, damn.

Red and yellow eyes searched the empty cavern, finding no white, furry body to rest upon. Where is he this time? Grunting, Zekrom uncurled her dark-colored body, her turbine-like tail shifting across the cold stone floor. Rising to her thick feet, she looked about once more, just on the off chance that she had missed Reshiram's form.

No sign of him.

With a sigh, she lumbered out of the cave, tucked away from most annoyances in the Giant Chasm. If Reshiram wasn't here, then he was elsewhere. Hopefully, he wasn't sticking his nose where it didn't belong but, Zekrom knew better than to believe that for any moment longer than a few heartbeats. After all, who was she to kid with? Reshiram was always butting into another's business.

Leaping, she took flight, soaring through the Chasm. Trees swayed faintly as she passed above them, remaining close to the treetops in the event that Reshiram was grounded. Soon, she came upon the cave entrance that would lead her to Crater Forest and, then, Kyurem's dwelling. Zekrom hadn't spotted Reshiram up unto this point so, she only hoped that he was with Kyurem.

It was either that or he was off pestering other Pokémon and no one enjoyed being annoyed by a big ball of overly-sensitive fluff. Oh were the days when she got stuck with comforting the big pup, suffering the amount of heat that Reshiram forced upon her when he wanted to cuddle because his feelings had been hurt by some comment or two.

She couldn't fly very well inside the cave. However, Zekrom often despised walking, feeling the ground tremble slightly as she lumbered through the cavern passageways, scuffing and kicking stones with her feet. On the rare occasion, she would bump her head or one of the wing-like appendages sprouting from her shoulders on stalactite.

Finally, she was outside again, her eyes falling upon the first line of trees within the Crater Forest. Pushing off the ground, she took flight once more and made her way towards Kyurem's cave, landing at the entrance. Already, she could feel the chill air that was generated from his frozen home but, with it, came a rush of heat that flickered between the breaths of coldness. "Kyurem, Reshiram," Zekrom called. Slowly, she stepped inside, stopping just beyond the opening. "Is everything fine?" she asked, registering their confusion.

user posted image

Raikou gazed at his paws stiffly, his scarlet gaze surprisingly steady, but he was holding back his emotions, which was mainly shock. Suicune wanted to kill innocent pokemon just because he and his brothers weren't getting attention? The lack of attention hadn't bothered Raikou a bit, in fact, he was enjoying his freedom of roaming about and studying the world. I... He simply began, his fur flat along his slender body, and the sparks around him slowly dying and disappearing into thin air. No, he didn't support his brother's evil ideas at all, not one bit, but he was his brother...And if Entei sided with him as well (which he did), Raikou would be turning against his family by declining going along with Suicune's evil schemes. But he couldn't sit back and watch innocent pokemon die either. Raikou gazed up at Suicune and Entei with a steady gaze, taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly. ...I'm not digging this plan, Suicune, these are innocent pokemon. Sure, we can live with this pool of fresh water, but everyone else will perish if they don't side with you. Nature will die as well, so after you poison the water, what do you plan to eat? Raikou questioned through a narrowed gaze, inclining his head ever-so-slightly as he spoke in a steady voice.

Maybe that thought will change his mind... Raikou told himself, hope churning in his chest as he awaited his brother's response. He could try to attack Raikou, the smallest and the lightest of the trio, but Raikou was swift and an electric type, and taking down Suicune wouldn't be too much of a trouble. But he kept his fur flat and his body relaxed to show he meant no harm, as he wouldn't attack unless he had a good reason. But Raikou was still likely to join up with Suicune and Entei, as family was family. If Entei had decided against joining, it would be a completely different story.

user posted image

Latias zoomed across an ocean in the Hoenn at her top speed, occasionally shifting her weight slightly to let a wing ((? Guess it is)) gently dip into the blue water and spray the cool liquid. She was clearly enjoying herself, as she was starting to master her great speed. Oh, she could entertain herself for hours just by flying! Yet of course, she ended up getting tired fairly quickly, but she was slowly gaining more endurance. Why, the shiny jet-like pokemon seemed to be growing a little stronger every day! With a delighted squeal, Latias ascended a bit, just enough to do a barrel roll and finish just above the water, surprising herself a bit. She eventually slowed, growing tired, so she found herself floating over to an unoccupied tiny island, and resting there. She lay on the beach, her little arms unfolded in front of her oddly colored body, gazing at the shallow, gleaming water before her.

What a pretty day, what a pretty day... She thought, letting out a heavy sigh and shifting to lay more on her side. Latias rested her head on the sandy shores for a few moments before scooting closer to the water, looking down to see her reflection gazing back at her. A frown appeared on her delicate face, and the eon pokemon eventually found herself holding back tears. If only I was pretty...I-I'm ugly, unnatural, gold and white, not red and white! She thought, wanting to cry out loud for her brother. But what could Latios do? He couldn't fix all of her problems, especially her odd looks. With a quiet whimper, Latias pulled her Latiasite closer, as she treasured the gorgeous rock, it was the world to her, second only to her brother. She hadn't discovered its amazing ability yet, and wasn't sure what "Mega Evolution" was, but when pokemon mentioned it, she found herself shuddering, as it sounded just as unnatural as her looks.

user posted image

Latios blew past miles of open ocean on his journey back home to Hoenn and his sister, Latias. The trip had only been a few days of sightseeing in Kanto, but he was eager to return home. Tucking in his arms to minimize resistance his speed increased, and with it the sonic boom he created. He only slowed when he caught glimpses of the sandy beach he knew all to well. Figuring Latias would be enjoying herself at the beach he decided to check there first. Though, when he had finally found her, he felt a wave of sorrow wash over his mind as he came closer. "She's looking at her reflection again," he sighed. Diving under the water, as not to be spotted by eye sight, Latios approached her. She would be too wrapped up in emotion to notice his presence psychically.

From her perspective it would look as though her reflection changed to that of her brothers. "Dwelling on trivial matters again sister" he asked clearing his head of the water. She was always sensitive about her unique coloring no matter how much Latios and others persuaded otherwise. So, for a long time now, he searched for ways to cheer her up about it. Any example where shiny Pokemon were no different, or even better, than normal colored ones. He had shown her a wide range of examples: a gold Altaria that had won first in a beauty contest, a black Charizard that helped his trainer win the battle frontier, and a pink Mudkip that was the prize possession of a breeder to name a few. Though, his attempts usually ended in vain he still tried, for now he would try and change the subject. "Wouldn't you rather see what Kanto has to offer?"

Through their unique ability to share what each other has seen Latios showed his sister all he had seen in Kanto. From the orange sunsets of Vermillion city, to the wide forest of Viridian, and the colorful variety of people and Pokemon that lived there. This was his favorite part of every journey seeing the look of wonder on Latias's face. She was able to learn about the world even if it wasn't yet possible to do so physically.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

user posted image

Keldeo paused a moment, checking his surroundings before dipping his head to get a nice refreshing drink of water from the stream he was by. He looked up briefly to see two Deerling coming down from the opposite side. Seeing that it was one of the guardians of nature, they relaxed before coming down to the stream. Keldeo smiled at them, before turning and walking off. He kept thinking how long it had been since he saw Cobalion and the others. Maybe I should go pay them a visit he told himself. The last time I saw them was after that fight with the Garchomp...what if they're not happy to see me? Besides, where would I even look for them? He kicked a pebble and looked up at the sky. He did miss his friends, nay, his family. He perked up a little when he thought about talking to bird pokemon. Surely one of them would know where the rest of the guradians of nature would be. He galloped for a second before sprinting off to find a flock of Pidoves.

user posted image

Genesect poked her head out before quickly hiding once again. She covered her eyes with her claws, hoping the ice beast would go away. She didn't know what it was, but it was white with green spots and it seemed to bring a blizzard with it. It was a creature she had never seen before it really terrifed her. She wanted to go home, she wanted her hive back so she knew she would be safe once again. But she did not know where the hive was. She tried locating it once before and ended up with silence. She whimpered before moving back father into her cave. Where were the others? Where was the hive? "I just want to go home," Genesect cried. She then folded back up into sleep mode and cried herself to sleep once again.

user posted image

"Wheeee!" Victory said as he flew through the air, enjoying the excitement of his new bound freedom. "I should have done this ages ago!" A Taillow who was flying close to him, turned its head and blinked. It swiveled it's head to see nothing flying remotely close to him. So what was that odd, mysterious voice that spoke. And why did it have a weird accent to it? Victory flew away from the Taillow and decided to scout the ground. "Top of the morning t'ya ladies!" Victory said as he passed by some Furfrous who looked confused on who was talking. "Oh, is this what freedom is? It's brilliant!" He had no idea where he was, but as long as he wasn't going back to Liberty Garden, he would be just fine. "Is there any macaron places around here? I'm starved!" He paused for a moment, smelling something good before flying off to see what it was. He soon found his answer as he looked down on a soupish dish with bread and some potatoes next to it. He picked the bread up and flew off with it, making the humans who were eating in shock that a piece of bread would fly off by itself.

((Ready to start zis! Btw, from what i hear, Zygarde is a major, not a minor, sort of like Kyrem in the "Tao Trio" which is what I read in research. Other than that, I take a major leap into this rp....now! ))

user posted image

Dozens of cave pokemon roamed the cave. Terminus cave was full of cave wildlife. *cruch crunch*. A brave trainer roamed the cave, and had recently beat the Pokemon League, was looking for a prize.

In particular, a legendary.

He rushed into the cave, looking around. To his disappointment, he only saw a statue of the legendary he seeked: the powerful Zygarde. He kicked a stome at it.

hmm? Who dares pass?

The ground and dragon legendary woke with a start. He slowly got up, and growled a deep growl that signified one thing: the awakening of the balance legendary. Mumurs flew like Pidove, such as, "Zygarde? Really?" And "what happened now? Nothing is wrong"

Zygarde didn't realize that a trainer was gawking at him, and was that drool? "Shoo" said the mighty pokemon. To his surprise, instead of running, the idiot threw a pokeball at the ground, and a salamence emerged. stupid human. I'll show you. He easily doged the flimsy dragon attack and threw a powerful Dragon Pulse. The trainer peed his pants. Then, the fool threw a masterball- Masterball! At Zygarde. where did he get THAT money? Zygarde managed to dodge the pokeball, and it broke on a rock. Leaning into the face of the flabbergasted boy, the dragon type simply said " boo"

The trainer ran off screaming. Zygarde got a good laugh. "Ahh. Now I didn't wake because of a stupid trainer. Why did I wake? The Kalos region is in fantastic balance, so why? I have a bad feeling about something. And I must find out what" and with that, for the first time in ages, Zygarde slithered out of Terminus Cave. I mustnt let myself be seen. There may be more trainers.

Now i need to eat. Where is my food?

user posted image

Cresselia shifted her head to look down at Darkrai. "You're one to talk." Was Darkrai not the one who decided her creator-given island wasn't good enough for her? There was no reason for this chase to be going on at all but for her selfish whims. But she would not give her counterpart the satisfaction of a lengthier response. Darkrai was always like this, with her banter and insults, and it was never anything more than a distraction tactic. She'd tried countless times to get through to that beast in the past, and it had never worked. Violence was the only solution she understood. She started to charge a second Moonblast - and then was interrupted by that pink creature from earlier.

She reeled back as if she'd been slapped. She hadn't been close enough to see what it was when she fired her first attack, but now the identity of the pink creature was apparent: Mesprit, one of the lake guardians. She gaped at her, speechless at this unexpected intrusion. What was Mesprit doing, both away from whichever lake she was assigned to protect and - the concept seemed absurd even as she saw it play out in front of her - helping Darkrai? She floated backward. No, there had to be something more to this situation. What had Mesprit said, something about a game? That must be it. Cresselia almost laughed in relief. The being of emotion was known to be naive at times. It would be almost too easy for someone like Darkrai to manipulate her. "I've no obligation to explain myself. I don't know how much of this situation you truly understand," she said to the other psychic-type, not taking her eyes off her target. Mesprit was too small to block Darkrai effectively. If she aimed for the legs, or maybe the other shoulder... no, still too risky. The lake guardians would be powerful enemies to make. "Ask your siblings about it, perhaps. But you should know that it's not the best of ideas to get involved with - either of us, really. One often heralds the arrival of the other, after all." She grinned, tilting her head ever so slightly to one side, still facing Darkrai. She wasn't sure how convincing she was. No matter; she did not need to be liked. The hunt was what mattered. "Now. Out of my way!" She charged toward the others, wings glowing, fully intending to shove Mesprit aside if she didn't see sense -

- and was suddenly blown back by what could only have been an explosion. She snarled in surprise, just barely dodging a tree as she tumbled backward onto the forest floor. (She crushed a leaf under her wing and contemplated once more the possibility of burning this entire forest down.) "What manner of trickery..." Darkrai couldn't use any attacks that could cause explosions. Could she? It had been three days since their last proper encounter, but... She wobbled back up into the air and started charging her Moonblast again. "If that was you, it was very ill-advised. May I suggest you to not try anything else before I send this straight toward your face?"

user posted image

Kyurem was silent as they listened to Reshiram's explanation. He had just woken up here? It seemed unlikely, but they knew that Reshiram lying about such a thing was even less likely. Their eyes wandered to the forest outside: still as frozen and quiet as ever. They didn't sense much in the way of an imbalance in the world either, unless... they grunted quietly and tried to focus. There was a bit of darkness, for lack of a better word, and perhaps that would herald a shift in balance very soon. They hoped so. There was no way they were going to get back to sleep now. They deserved a little bit of disaster for that interruption.

They glanced back at Reshiram, only to realize that the other dragon had stopped talking and was waiting expectantly for a reply. "...Hm. I've been asleep for at least a decade or two. Surely you see the flaw in asking me about what's going on. Perhaps someone picked up your stone and moved it. Humans do strange things like that on occasion. Or -" they stopped mid-sentence and glanced past Reshiram. Someone else was here, and if they were right about who it was... They chuckled quietly. Fate was never something they took much stock in, but it really seemed as if their nap was not meant to be.

"Kyurem, Reshiram. Is everything fine?"

Kyurem nodded at Zekrom as she approached. "Zekrom. Well. Both of my children in my home, on the same day. I'm surprised, really. And what business do you bring?"

((Blaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh whatever))

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

The hulking red pokemon grunted as he stepped off the volcano and onto the soft earth at it's foot. He looked up at the shining sun causing the regions temperature to rise by 5-10 degrees. Making his way to the shoreline, he peered over the vast blue ocean with a sigh, "Too much water... Kyogre always did have the advantage of realm size at the surface... I only beat him underground with the planet's seemingly infinite magma caverns." His attention was suddenly drawn to a green body that was Rayquaza hovering over the ocean. Why would he there... unless... He caught a glimpse of red and white mixed in with the blue of the ocean.

None other than Kyogre. A low growl left Groudon's throat as he stood feet from the ocean, watching Rayquaza and Kyogre meet. As much as he wanted to join in, he wasn't in the mood to swim (if he could) or cause destruction by making a lava bridge. Being landlocked had many issues, Groudon could move on water, but if ever pulled under, his weight would make it impossible to get to the surface without help. Only once was he pulled under, but he was able to hold his breathe and walk on the ocean floor back to land. He shuddered at the though of being underwater, but he smirked at the thought of Kyogre trying to swim in lava. He currently didn't wish harm on his blue counterpart, but right now all he could do it watch and think. Being a big red dot on the coast would certainly attract their attention eventually, but waiting too long could attract others too.